Hey first of all, this is great, thanks for this.

I was using it and it works fine, but I had a question about modifying the .ini to use different bodies instead. I used the .ini that came included in the original post, but the bodies were too different. I was thinking of using another body that is included in the AutoSetBody mod, but I'm not sure how to edit the .ini to allow that.

Any help provided will be very welcome.

Hey first of all' date=' this is great, thanks for this.

I was using it and it works fine, but I had a question about modifying the .ini to use different bodies instead. I used the .ini that came included in the original post, but the bodies were too different. I was thinking of using another body that is included in the AutoSetBody mod, but I'm not sure how to edit the .ini to allow that.

[/quote']

All bodies in here are included in Setbody Reloaded & AutoSetbody.

Wanna change your raw body? Open your TamagoSetbody.ini first.

You'll see the line something very similar to this

set a3tsb.body110 to sv_Construct "HPREG3E" ;SetBody Reloaded HGEC Preg 3

for each trimester.

"HPREG3E" is the key. You can figure out what is your favorite body's code is from "Body Style Code.txt" included in Setbody Reloaded.

But I'm afraid that my armors are made to fit those HPREG3E/PBodyX2/THPREG3 body type, if you don't feel they match well I don't have many things to help you.

All bodies in here are included in Setbody Reloaded & AutoSetbody.

Wanna change your raw body? Open your TamagoSetbody.ini first.

You'll see the line something very similar to this

set a3tsb.body110 to sv_Construct "HPREG3E" ;SetBody Reloaded HGEC Preg 3

for each trimester.

"HPREG3E" is the key. You can figure out what is your favorite body's code is from "Body Style Code.txt" included in Setbody Reloaded.

But I'm afraid that my armors are made to fit those HPREG3E/PBodyX2/THPREG3 body type' date=' if you don't feel they match well I don't have many things to help you.

[/quote']

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm not so concerned about the armors (they are very nice, however), but knowing how to edit the .ini lets me make a more informed decision about what I can do.

Thanks again!

Hey first of all' date=' this is great, thanks for this.

[/quote']

Well, if you're using Setbody Reloaded, these are the pregnant body style codes.

;Pregnant

PBodyX1 ; Pregnant 1st Trimester

PBodyX2 ; Pregnant 2nd Trimester

PBodyX3 ; Pregnant 3rd Trimester

HPREG ; Pregnant (HGEC)

HPREG2D ; Pregnant D-Cup (HGEC)

HPREG3E ; Pregnant E-Cup (HGEC)

THPREG1 ; Pregnant 1 (THEC)

THPREG2 ; Pregnant 2 (THEC)

THPREG3 ; Pregnant 3 (THEC)

For BB Butts, just add BBB to the end of the code, i.e.

THPREG1

becomes

THPREG1BBB

So look for the code in the ini file and replace it with the one that you want.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i like the mod and it works great so far but I have a couple quick questions.

1. I get the clothes and armors just fine as I transition from pregnancy stage to pregnancy stage. When my PC gives birth though my maternity clothes and armors are gone. The issue with that is that my PC still looks pregnant until after the post-term pregnancy stage ends.

2. The greaves armor doesn't get removed from my inventory like the rest of the equipment. After going through the entire pregnancy cycle I had a copy of leather greaves for all 3 stages while everything else got removed.

Are these issues with the mod or could it be due to my setup? I'm sure I could probably tweak a few things myself to get it working if it's due to the mod. I'll just have to dig around and figure out what to change.

i like the mod and it works great so far but I have a couple quick questions.

1. I get the clothes and armors just fine as I transition from pregnancy stage to pregnancy stage. When my PC gives birth though my maternity clothes and armors are gone. The issue with that is that my PC still looks pregnant until after the post-term pregnancy stage ends.

2. The greaves armor doesn't get removed from my inventory like the rest of the equipment. After going through the entire pregnancy cycle I had a copy of leather greaves for all 3 stages while everything else got removed.

Are these issues with the mod or could it be due to my setup? I'm sure I could probably tweak a few things myself to get it working if it's due to the mod. I'll just have to dig around and figure out what to change.

Well by chance recently I'm working on this stuff again.

And luckily enough, I've been able to fix your second issue.

http://www.mediafire.com/?52grszkf9z45x58

Never released yet because I'm preparing some far bigger changes..

Anyway try this, it now should remove the lower body parts normally. (a word of warning though, it won't remove any 'already remaining' items. To completely wipe out those ghost items, you'd better disable vanilla maternity clothes.esp and make a clean save. no need to disable TamagoSetbody.esp.)

For your first problem. I've experienced the same issue even before I attempted to modify this. It's probably TamagoClub bug.

Cool, Thanks for the prompt reply! I'm certainly looking forward to what you have in mind for this mod.

Edit: Strangely enough now I can't get it working at all. I've made a clean save with vanilla maternity clothes disabled and now the mod doesn't work. I did this on a save where my character was never pregnant before and the clothes aren't added to my inventory. The clothes are there cause the chests are in the testinghall. I'll continue playing around with it and see what happens. I think I'm doing something wrong cause I can't even get the original working either.

a question though, does it matter where it goes in the load order when it comes to the other lovers mods?

Uh oh. That's weird. Sorry for the trouble. Load order shouldn't matter much.

Can you be more specific?

What if you get back to the previous version of mine or the very original one? You still can't get it to work?

And by not working, what exactly not working? probably you're refering to the armor swap feature, what about body set feature?

The body swap works fine. The armor swap doesn't happen at all.

I start with a save where my character is not pregnant. I disabled vanilla maternity clothes and loaded my game. I waited at least 5 -10 seconds and saved it again. I then enabled vanilla maternity clothes. I get my character pregnant then simply stand in the middle of town and wait till my 1st term of pregnancy. My body swaps out but I don't get any aditional equipment. I go to the 2nd term and still my body changes but no armor or clothes. I'll look into the ini and try a few things later tonight when I have time.

I followed example load orders for Lovers but I have the vanilla maternity clothes mod before Lovers.

Edit: I just realized that I forgot to try doing a clean save of tamago set body. I was up late screwing around in oblivion. I'll do that tonight. that may be my problem.

Thanks for you patience, I shall test it once more myself ,as well.

===

ah, grand. some important script is not functioning at all. probably some typo or that kind of petty issue. Thanks for pointing it.

======

http://www.mediafire.com/?69dryhn2r67j0sl

Thank you very much.. actually, I had no idea why my 'new' unreleased code doesn't work.. I thought I screwed up while adding new features, never thought that's because of my 'old' code. Now I know the reason thanks to you, so you snuffed out one of fires on my asses.

Ver.0.26, this should work.

New feature (issued with 0.25 but didn't work anyway)

clothing recognition by name / armor rating (if armor).

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I realized this will be a bit long to test. I need to get pregnant first and see the cloth changing. Before I see it by myself I want to ask something......

So basically the new main feature is, like Sexout, if I wear a blue skirt, it will be replaced to a blue skirt for pregnancy, right? Unlike the previous TamagoSetBody where it gave random cloth for pregnancy.

I opened the new ini file and saw cloth for menstruation cycle setting. What does it do?

OK, I realized this will be a bit long to test. I need to get pregnant first and see the cloth changing. Before I see it by myself I want to ask something......

So basically the new main feature is, like Sexout, if I wear a blue skirt, it will be replaced to a blue skirt for pregnancy, right? Unlike the previous TamagoSetBody where it gave random cloth for pregnancy.

I opened the new ini file and saw cloth for menstruation cycle setting. What does it do?

Yeah, like Sexout pregnancy. Anyways previous TamagoSetbody has the same setting too. Basically you set any clothings (maybe pregnant clothings) and their source mod name into those settings, then TSB picks a random one between them.

First write the mod name inside of the double quotes like "SuperDuperMod.esp

and then write the hex FormIDs of each clothings. ":" is the delimiter, so it should look like

"SuperDuperMod.esp:1234:5678:90ABC"

Makes sense? If you don't actually have that mod loaded they will be ignored.

Like movomo said, it should alter the mesh of any vanilla armor or clothing to a pregnant mesh depending on the term of pregnancy your character is in.

Movomo, I checked out this version and there seems to be a bug. When I load up my save the console is filled with this and Break armor fails to activate. I've tried re-loading, restarting oblivion, and trying different saves and it seems to be consistent.

[spoiler=Console Messages]error in script 6200236d
Operator [ failed to evaluate to a valid result
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x0320 Command: Let
error in script 6200236d
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x0320 Command: Let
error in script 6200236c
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0xD2A9 Command: <unknown>
error in script 6200236c
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0xD2A9 Command: <unknown>
error in script 6200236d
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x0016 Command: Let
error in script 6200236d
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x003A Command: Let
error in script 6200236d
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x005F Command: Let
error in script 6200236d
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x0081 Command: Let
error in script 6200236d
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x00AE Command: Let
error in script 6200236d
Invalid array access - expected numaeric index, received string
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x00F8 Command: Let
error in script 6200236d
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x00F8 Command: Let
error in script 6200236e
Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x001C Command: Let
error in script 6200236e
Invalid array access - the array was not initialized.
   File: Tamagosetbody.esp Offset: 0x02BA Command: SetFunctionValue
error in script 6200236e
error in script 6200236e
error in script 6200236e
SetFunctionValue statement failed

That's strange, I get no error message. What I'm suspecting is that TSR failed to initialize correctly for some reason. Those offsets are indicating no apparent error.

How about saving your game? ( and reloading it perhaps?) Still you get the error? Saving or Loading action purges the data and forces the main quest to be initialized again.

That did the trick thank you. I had to save and then exit oblivion before re-loading my file.

Doh_Thumbnail.jpg I think... I got the problem. Thank you very much actually.

===========================

Edit

Yeah.. it was a foreseen havoc. Looks like Oblivion is the boss who decides whether the SaveGame event function should be fired or not..neither me nor the actual save event.

Tamago Setbody Revised 1.01a_plugin.7z

For 1.01a:

Is it normal for the console to be filled with the message:

TamagoSetBody Revised: Waiting for Break Armor to be initialized...

It repeats the message and fills the console window until break armor initializes then everything resumes normal function. Everything seems to work still so I don't know if it's a bug or not.

It's so normal. It's literally waiting for Break Armor. It's just.. spamming the same message once every frame until BA is done.

If you find it's too annoying, I can temporarily adjust the run interval of the script so the console window won'e be conquered by the wall of texts.

Now what's really needed is for someone to make pregnant break armor meshes. I'd try it myself but I don't know the first thing about blender.

Now this is not a simple matter. There are tons of breakable armors even considering vanilla stuff only, and most of them have at least 3 stages. So if some item has 1~3 break stages, you have to make at least 3 preg conversions and may want to make 9 or 12 pregnant meshes.

How would we do then? Don't worry about blender, it's not as difficult as you think before you start to learn it.

If I were you, firstly I'd learn how to import and export things - very basic stuff. second, I'd learn how to use clothing body type converter.

Don't even think about making 'breakable pregnant meshes'. instead, make 'pregnant breakable meshes'. Creating breakable meshes is hard to be automated, but pregnant conversion can be automated. So if you have a good conversino lattice that can convert some body to pregnant bodies, converting is just a matter of few clicking and waiting. Sometimes I was able to convert one armor to one pregnant stage within 5 mins!

I can make some decent lattices for you if you're willing.