***Set Pregnant Body***
Automatically sets the body type. Whether they are realistic belly or uber-monster pregnant belly, it is your choice. Configurable by ini.
After pregnancy is over, their body will be reverted to the previous body type - if your SetBody is Blockhead 0.35 or higher.

How exactly do I do that ?

i can't find the option in the ini.

It's... weird that during pregnancy, and in the post pregnancy phase, my skinny khajiit becomes 3 times as thick  in legs, arms and pretty much anywhere fat can deposit.

TamagoSetBody Retboot v2.01 updated.

Now you can specify mods that you want to exclude from mesh swap.

Default setting includes:

-SetBody.esp: none of the equipments from SetBody is actual clothing/armor.

-FuroGeneratorTrap.esp: it equips psuedo-pregnancy naked body items.

-Lovers with PK.esp: girls with dicks are naked body item from LPK esp. (they are not from esm.)

How exactly do I do that ?

i can't find the option in the ini.

It's... weird that during pregnancy, and in the post pregnancy phase, my skinny khajiit becomes 3 times as thick  in legs, arms and pretty much anywhere fat can deposit.

Look at your ini file.

set tsbrMain.iState to 150  ;150 and 151 are equally treated.
set tsbrMain.svBody to sv_Construct "CC"
SetStage tsbrMain 10
This is where you set the body type for the stillbirth/postpartum phase of your pregnancy cycle.

iState means your wombstate. 150 is postpartum phase and 151 is stillbirth.

"CC" is a body code. Each string is a tuple represents several compatible body parts: for example, "CC" is a package of SpeedBuster heavy hands, SPB heavy feet, Curvaceous Chubby upperbody and CC lowerbody.

So, you've downloaded the original SetBody Reloaded package, then you have autosetbody documentation. See that file for what body code is what body. You may have to do a bit of testing in game using Set Body self spell.

Great! I'm glad it's solved!

Movomo, should those pregnant body meshes be part of your reboot, or maybe link and list them as a requirement?

To tell the truth, I had reworked all the body meshes in Reloaded about 6 months ago, as a part of the great journey of seam mending of Gerra, Junkacc and mine. But never uploaded them partially because I'm too lazy, and partially because neckseam issue is not truly solved. And you know the next.. I'd fallen into a coma.

The next SetBody update will include those mesh pack and the next version will become stand-alone.

TamagoSetBody Retboot v2.01 updated.

Now you can specify mods that you want to exclude from mesh swap.

Default setting includes:

-SetBody.esp: none of the equipments from SetBody is actual clothing/armor.

-FuroGeneratorTrap.esp: it equips psuedo-pregnancy naked body items.

-Lovers with PK.esp: girls with dicks are naked body item from LPK esp. (they are not from esm.)

True to form, I managed to break it again :)

After extensive testing I concluded that mesh swap exclusion works in most circumstances but there still is one scenario that was missed.

If the female is pregnant, equiping a penis will also put some pants on.

It is NOT body type dependent, because setting a pregnant body type on a non-pregnant female and making it equip a penis, will NOT add pants. (thought there's another problem in that case, but unrelated to this mod)

The pants get put on if the womb state is set to pregnant (stage 1 or greater. An embryo with luteal phase is not enough to trigger the pants bug).

Hmm? What does this "equipping penis" mean? Swapping something with a pregnant mesh is exactly what it is supposed to do. And to avoid doing it for naked body-like clothing items it allows you to specify the mods to exclude from its tasks.

So if the actor is pregnant, and she is equipping some equipment, and a set of compatible meshes exists for the same slot, and it is not from the excluded mods, it will be swapped. Where is the penis item in question from?

Or you meant, excluding is not working as intended? You have specified a mod and the pants item from that mod put on where it shouldn't?

You want to exclude individual armor pieces instead of a whole mod?

Oh, I thought i made a clearer explanation.

okay, let me elaborate.

In sexual exploits (lovers settings) you have this option:

(Click for large size)

menu.png

That means that when a woman is the "attacker" in the sex animation, it receives this item:

inventory.png

and during the sex animation it looks like this:

penis.png

Toward the end of the animation, it has 2 more stages, 1 of which i noticed is limp. I assume the backend programming is something like:

additem hardon, Equip hardon, do sex, unequip hardon, removeitem hardon, additem limp, equip limp, do "get up" animation, unequip limp, remove limp.

Tamago Setbody Reboot 2.00 detects those "items" and replaces the penis with clothes. Specifically, some brown pants for the hardon, and a red dress for the limp version.

This was fixed by 2.01 in most sex situations, but as I said, if the "attacking" woman is in stage 1 pregnancy or greater, it will have pants and dress mesh again.

Here's some more info about the hardon penis:

(Click for large size)

details.png

This was captured during the sex animation on the "attacking" pregnant woman, while she has brown pants mesh.

It doesn't matter if it's PC or NPC. If it's pregnant and "agressor" and futanari, the bug will occur.

I'd like to draw attention again to the fact that it is NOT dependent on body type. if you use Set Body spell and make it pregnant, the bug will not occur.

The female needs a womb with stage 1 or greater pregnancy for the bug to occur.

Looking forward to see someone confirm/deny this. For my sake I hope it's confirmed, because then I didn't screw something up lol.

Edit: On a related sidenote, the futanari penis is actually pelvis+penis. So, if you have a more extreme body type, during sex you will notice that the pelvis area reverts to original size leaving gaps in your character at the seams with the upper body.

There are 2 good fixes that come to mind:

1) Someone creates apropriate meshes with penis for each existing lower body type, and use TamagoSetBody to apropriately replace them during sex.

Pros: Clean and seamless.

Cons: Lot's of work.

2) Modify the LAPF package to leave the lower body slot uneqipped and use a different slot (tail, ring or necklace).

Pros: Quick and fairly easy to do.

Cons: It's dirty and has compatibility problems. To look good, it must force lower body item to be unequipped as well as to have an empty tail, ring or necklace slot.

Nah. No. Turns out that I forgot to assign the quest stage. Many thanks.

TamagoSetbody Reboot

Updated to 2.01a

*Edit*

speaking of pregnancy & funanarification setting in LAPF, a similar thing is being done with SetBody Blockhead and LoversJoystick, but only for the male at the moment.

But female support is also in my todo list.

Well, that's too bad. I didn't know that.

I've never experienced any CTD caused by SetBody yet, even with the development stage plugin before its first version was released. No one reported such constant CTD issue. You're the first.

If you don't use AutoSetBody, it simply does nothing unless you cast the spell. If you do use AutoSetBody, probably it's the culprit, or not. If the cause of your CTD's is stackhash error, it's pretty difficult to point out one specific plugin. That may be indicating that you're running too many plugins at the same time and hitting the soft cap of maximum number of scripts Oblivion could handle.

You can alternatively use SetBody Reloaded anyway. Or simply ignore this rebooted version.

Nice updates movomo.

Decided to have a bit of fun with, added a feature I've seen requested a few times around the board.  New settings for threshold of deposited sperm simulating 1st/2nd/3rd tri pregnancy look.

One issue in limitted testing: I think the way you have OnWombState logic it doesn't support womb state going down from 110 -> non-pregnant for when sperm count drops below the lowest threshold.

Keep it / rewrite it / trash it at your discretion!

[File removed, improved version a few posts down.]

Ran some quick cycles with 2.01a+Spermy on PC only.

Both preg and belly bulge seems to be functioning well (including bodychange in middle of gangbang).

Well done to both of you.

Suggestion: (as if anyone doesn't have more than they need on their plate right now anyway :P  )

Possible to run two body sets (one for preg/another for belly bulge)?

Mem

Nice updates movomo.

Decided to have a bit of fun with, added a feature I've seen requested a few times around the board.  New settings for threshold of deposited sperm simulating 1st/2nd/3rd tri pregnancy look.

One issue in limitted testing: I think the way you have OnWombState logic it doesn't support womb state going down from 110 -> non-pregnant for when sperm count drops below the lowest threshold.

Keep it / rewrite it / trash it at your discretion!

A cum inflation? Very nice. This is definitely a fun addtion for sure. And thanks for caring about my code style.

You're right about the wombstate logic. It can't handle any wombstate other than 10 or 110~151. Other than that they will just pass through.

I'll take a look today. Need some time to chew, though.

funanarification!

oi! oi! oi!

I think I must have missed out on that words birth...

Um.... anything wrong? :P funanari was a typo.

normal person is exposed to a good amount of radiation -> ghoulification, according to Three Dog

attacking woman grows penis -> futanarification :angel: sounds better than "futanarization" or something to me.

Suggestion: (as if anyone doesn't have more than they need on their plate right now anyway :P )

Mem

You mean.. you want to set other body type for sperm belly?

Perhaps that would be easier than handling them at the same time. Except, the fact that we don't have outfits for the belly bulge.

Depending on what type of outfit/armor/clothes it is a person could convert them with Gerra6's clothing converter. It works great on 1 piece outfits. Stuff that has more then one layer like a dress that has lace attached to the dress even though it is all one piece the lace or whatever is the next layer on the outfit/clothes/armor will clip into itself. Though those types of clipping might be able to be tweaked in blender to fix the clipping.  A few pictures of outfits that I converted to one of the pregnant bodies. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21553-ll-oblivion-gallery-general-screenshots-thread/?p=767914

Well done to both of you.

Suggestion: (as if anyone doesn't have more than they need on their plate right now anyway :P  )

Possible, but a lot more work.  Since I'm kind of wading in uninvited I'm not changing any of movomo's code.  The OnSperm function added simply calls the existing OnWombState with fake messages, so it is reusing the exact same code as the pregnant mesh code. Also a lot easier to handle conflicts this way, i.e. showing the greater of cumflation / pregnant state.

Changed things around to be more efficient with the new array.

Warning: Spermy2 is NOT save compatible with Spermy. Use a 2.01a save.  Or just wait until/if movomo officially incorporates it into 2.02.

[File deleted, get Movomo's new version.]

funanarification!

oi! oi! oi!

I think I must have missed out on that words birth...

Um.... anything wrong? :P funanari was a typo.

normal person is exposed to a good amount of radiation -> ghoulification, according to Three Dog

attacking woman grows penis -> futanarification :angel: sounds better than "futanarization" or something to me.

Yeah, I was just messing with ya.

Funanarification, try saying that three times fast! :P

Futanarification certainly works. Added to dictionary.

Yep, stringmap is much more convenient to access. But it's vulnerable to user's load order change at the same time. That's why the main quest script is so messy.

Anyway.. I'm not quite certain if this is related to pregnancy in any way, but bizarrely enough the "Spermy" is now integrated into TamagoSetbody fer-sum-perverted-reason.

OnSperm function is a bit of a mess now, to be honest, and there are many situations that could make this go south - mainly involved in restoring previous non-pregnant body type.

- belly-bulge, and gets pregnant

- gets pregnant, belly bulged, gives birth but still spermy

- gets pregnant, belly bulged, becomes normal and pregnant yet

- belly bulged, gets through a full preg cycle without even noticing it, and still spermy.

- etc.

Some of which have been tested, others not. I think it's prepared for such surprises.. but who knows, really. I would recommend aginast literally trusting my advertisements.

TamogoSetBody_Reboot_v202_release_candidate_1.7z

Differences:

- spermy can be disabled. if disabled, spermy data will be purged soon after you load the game.

- mesh swapping now works with spermy.

- you can(actually, have to) set a separate body type set for it.

- several failsafe features

Spermy is *supposed* to be disabled by default, but it's enabled for now.

THE BAD NEWS

For the very same reason as Wappy's spermy2 is not compatible with spermy1, you can not use spermy1 or spermy2 save when updating it. Use the official 2.01a save. If you have played too far, simply replace your spermy plugin with 2.01a and save again to make a 2.01a save.

Yep, stringmap is much more convenient to access. But it's vulnerable to user's load order change at the same time. That's why the main quest script is so messy.

Anyway.. I'm not quite certain if this is related to pregnancy in any way, but bizarrely enough the "Spermy" is now integrated into TamagoSetbody fer-sum-perverted-reason.

Already placed a small sanitizing loop in the quest strip to catch that, like the ones you had.

Doesn't have to be related to pregnancy, but is related to Tamago-added things.  It is "Tamago Set Body", not "Pregnant Set Body" after all! :lol:

btw, cute comments in the new code. ";Wait a second again. Let's see if someone slipped her a dicky while we weren't watchin."  Certainly a lot more convuluted than the piggybacking hack I did with fake calls to OnWombState.  Should be more stable that way with fewer calls to SetBody now that you've integrated those states into the main NPC array.

Doesn't have to be related to pregnancy, but is related to Tamago-added things.  It is "Tamago Set Body", not "Pregnant Set Body" after all! :lol:

Oh, that certainly makes sense.

I'm thinking about how to simplify onSperm script now.

btw I lost my C drive. For some reason the boot sector was broken and can't seem to fix it with windows cd.

I somehow managed to recover it using my backup image.. but it's two days old. And my Oblivion is in the C drive. :dodgy:

I better change my backup period to every day or manually backup every time before I turn off my pc.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I just have forgotten about updating this. Poor ignored tamagosetbody.

v 2.02 uploaded in the main download page.

Changes from v202 rc2 are:

- for some reason, sometimes invalid actors fire sperm / pregnancy events. Now it will do precisely nothing in such cases. Invalid actors will be purged in the next game session.

Sorry, I just have forgotten about updating this. Poor ignored tamagosetbody.

v 2.02 uploaded in the main download page.

Changes from v202 rc2 are:

- for some reason, sometimes invalid actors fire sperm / pregnancy events. Now it will do precisely nothing in such cases. Invalid actors will be purged in the next game session.

You've been busy! Thank you for both this and the HFD update!

• 1 month later...

I got a problem with TamagoSetBody.esp ...

In the console, the mod says :

"TamagoSetBody offset 0x0087 unknow

Error in script XX000801
An expression failed to vaild result

For each expression failed to return value"

And things like "Operator failed result" or things like that.

I reached the TamagoClub realism level in my save, and I cannot reset Tamago now... So what's the problem with set body ? (I don't have "Autosetbody", only "Setbody" et "TamagoSetBody".

Autosetbody features made me too much stutter...

Do you think it's because of my load order ?

Edit : I will try to clean the save with Bash...

Edit 2 : I had reset TamagoSetBody and LoversTamago (and Tamago.esm)... And I don't have any problems now. I'll tell you more if it restarts...