I tried following the tutorial on this site and I was having trouble figuring out the best way to make a pregnant body lattice. So, yeah having the lattices would help a great deal. I am willing to try. I already have blender installed per the instructions here and elsewhere. I'll try and follow the instructions on the Clothing Bodytype Converter V.4.2.b topic page and add the lattices to the break armor meshes I have downloaded previously.

I tried following the tutorial on this site and I was having trouble figuring out the best way to make a pregnant body lattice. So, yeah having the lattices would help a great deal. I am willing to try. I already have blender installed per the instructions here and elsewhere. I'll try and follow the instructions on the Clothing Bodytype Converter V.4.2.b topic page and add the lattices to the break armor meshes I have downloaded previously.

You need to figure out what body type was used for an armor. Take a look around in the Setbody bombshell folder, it contains nearly all body types I used for VBA. Then create the list of lattices-to-generate. Note, I have HGEC E cup lattices already. Some of justice armors are exactly Ecup and M lower.

Note2, Bouncing-butt weighted meshes are generally better for the lattice generating purpose.

HGECEMtoPREG.7z

I have a problem.

My avatar and companions don't change into a pregnant body by themselves. They still wear the non pregnant body. I already installed the Tamago Outlet, including the EVE addon too (I'm using the standard EVE E-Cup).

Since above doesn't work, so I try another way.  I installed again the old Vanilla Maternity Cloth, it works, it change, but to the different cloth.

I tested to my avatar and my 4 companions by wearing the Oblivion standard upper class clothes, from the red silk top and bottom to the blue and green one, including the highway's and the burgundy outfit. You know, all the ingame most luxury clothes of Oblivion.

I fear it didn't clean saved well. I wonder if there a hidden cache that need to be deleted before doing a clean save? I have another case, I also installed 3Dmilk (a 3Dorgasm variety), then I uninstalled, replaced again with the original 3Dorgasm, did a clean save. But the squirt is still on the breast. What ever I did, removing and activated again, including deleting the file too. It still squirting on  the breast........I fear the same case happened with the TamagoSetBody too, which is the old code still active somewhere. I also use Wrye Bash, but I already rebuild the patch countless times during the process.

I also want to ask, is there any fans made custom armor that support or have pregnant body version? Like Tera Armor version, etc, for example.

I have a problem.

My avatar and companions don't change into a pregnant body by themselves. They still wear the non pregnant body. I already installed the Tamago Outlet, including the EVE addon too (I'm using the standard EVE E-Cup).

Since above doesn't work, so I try another way.  I installed again the old Vanilla Maternity Cloth, it works, it change, but to the different cloth.

I tested to my avatar and my 4 companions by wearing the Oblivion standard upper class clothes, from the red silk top and bottom to the blue and green one, including the highway's and the burgundy outfit. You know, all the ingame most luxury clothes of Oblivion.

Just to be clear, can you find those meshes in the same folder as the base mesh?

For instance, highway shirt's mesh path is

data\meshes\clothes\upperclass\ucshirthighway\f\shirt.nif
by default vanilla state of oblivion(and EVE). Confirm the nif file whether it is the one you see in game.

Then, you should be able to find shirt_Prg1.nif, shirt_Prg2.nif, shirt_Prg3.nif in the very same folder, before expecting this mod to work.

If you can confirm everything above but it does not work, how about re-equipping it? I'll try to find out the solution in the meantime.

plus one, does it work for your player character?

I also want to ask, is there any fans made custom armor that support or have pregnant body version? Like Tera Armor version, etc, for example.

You know.. this mod is at the very first release stage. Only a few folks know about this mod. And unlike fallout, oblivion players haven't tried converting pregnant outfits much. If you can find a pregnant version of some armor, then you rename them to fit the naming convention of this mod, and put those meshes to the appropriate folder.

movomo, I've been reading through the tutorial and messing around with everything and I have a question about your blend files. If I have a cuirass that shows a bunch of skin and I want to copy the body mesh back into the armor, since these Lattices are full body ones will the full body show up in the finished nif? If so is it something I can edit out myself or would that be real difficult? At the moment I'm still figuring out how to copy the body mesh at all :D

movomo, I've been reading through the tutorial and messing around with everything and I have a question about your blend files. If I have a cuirass that shows a bunch of skin and I want to copy the body mesh back into the armor, since these Lattices are full body ones will the full body show up in the finished nif? If so is it something I can edit out myself or would that be real difficult? At the moment I'm still figuring out how to copy the body mesh at all :D

Here's my basic procedure.

1. Open up my blend file, delete those mess except the lattice. You don't need the body.

- If lattices are in the first layer and if you want, move them to other layer (select the object and hit M)

- After adjusting everything to fit your taste, save the blend file.

2. Now real work. Import the armor nif to convert, import the pregnant body mesh to the different layer (for the sake of convenience) and delete all the skeletons.

3. assign the lattices using the script included in the clothing bodytype converter.

- Note, the order of applying matters. If there are someLattice and someLattice.00, .00 indicates that it was made later than the other. So you can assign both of them at the same time, but be sure to 'apply' (assign and apply are different) someLattice.00 later than someLattice.

4. If you're done with every object and every lattice, now copy the body from pregnant one.

-Select the pregnant body object (or select multiple objects by holding shift key)

-and hit Shift+D to duplicate the object.

-M to move the object between the layers.

5. Edit the armor mesh to fit the new body if needed. Sometimes needed.. but not very tough work.

- G to grab and move the vertices, and optionally hit x,y,z or shift+x,y,z.

- G,y to move the verts along the y axis

- G,shift+y to move the verts along the x,z plain

- S to scale the vertices, and hit x,y,z to scale along the particular axis.

- Optionally you can turn on the proportional editing, experiment with it and see for yourself if it is useful for you.

6. Re-weight the armor meshes, if needed. Weightpainting is somewhat difficult before you get the hang of it, just use gerra's bone weight copy 2.0 script.

- Some critical bones for BBBoobs : spine 1/2, and OP1/2 of course. Op3 is nipple bone, so you may want to delete the OP3 groups if the nipples are not visible in your armor.

7. Now, important, delete the unnecessary body parts in Edit Mode. This is probably the most tedious part. There is no fancy magic to do this easily, you just select all the unnecessary verts using border select tool (B or B,B ) and delete(X). You can circumvent many clipping issues with this process, and you can even reduce the file size.

8. After everything is done, delete all the unnecessary objects and re-import the fresh skeleton. and export.

I'm not sure if this answers you question. you will fail several times until you get the hang of it.. but it's quite easy to tell you the truth.

(Additionally, this is a kind of long-way road though, I would recommend to try creating an any simple clothing of your own from scratch - when you have time I mean. This will give you a lot of good experience.)

I have a problem.

Just to be clear, can you find those meshes in the same folder as the base mesh?

For instance, highway shirt's mesh path is

data\meshes\clothes\upperclass\ucshirthighway\f\shirt.nif
by default vanilla state of oblivion(and EVE). Confirm the nif file whether it is the one you see in game.

Then, you should be able to find shirt_Prg1.nif, shirt_Prg2.nif, shirt_Prg3.nif in the very same folder, before expecting this mod to work.

If you can confirm everything above but it does not work, how about re-equipping it? I'll try to find out the solution in the meantime.

plus one, does it work for your player character?

You know.. this mod is at the very first release stage. Only a few folks know about this mod. And unlike fallout, oblivion players haven't tried converting pregnant outfits much. If you can find a pregnant version of some armor, then you rename them to fit the naming convention of this mod, and put those meshes to the appropriate folder.

Yes, they all at the right folder. I extracted TamagoOutlet correctly with folder structure intact.

I wonder if WryeBash still keeping the old code from the previous TamagoSetBody in their patch? Although it have been replaced and rebuilt multiple times? Can it possible like that?

@movomo - Been looking this over to upgrade my stuff and had a couple of questions.

1. To disable the clothing swap I just need to comment out the lines for clothing in the ini file? I already have a fairly complex BBB clothing setup and don't want to go vanilla. I like the idea of auto setting pregnancy meshes, not clothes or armor.

2. I'm using Setbody Reloaded 1.20, plus the optional All BB Butts Menu Override, SetbodyBB.esp. Do you know if I still need explicitly call out the BB Butts via the ini file as mentioned by another member above?

Yes, they all at the right folder. I extracted TamagoOutlet correctly with folder structure intact.

I wonder if WryeBash still keeping the old code from the previous TamagoSetBody in their patch? Although it have been replaced and rebuilt multiple times? Can it possible like that?

Well... honestly, no idea. I don't know much about bashed patch things, but I don't believe it will affect script-based mods like this... as long as you're using bashed patch only to merge some mergeable plugins.

Figuring from your description, (you told ramdom clothing swap works) TamagoSetbody itself is working, but can't find compatible meshes for some reason.(Random swap only works for incompatible items) This is everything I can imagine at the moment. Sorry.

in the ini, you can enable debug messages. By setting it to 1(or higher), you can see TSR's rambling through the console window. If it finds compatible meshes, it should print the mesh paths found to the console window. Such as

clothes\somefolder\somemesh.nif

clothes\somefolder\somemesh_prg1.nif

clothes\somefolder\somemesh_prg2.nif

I suspect some of your other plugin other than EVE is redirecting those clothes' mesh path. I can't know about every mod you're using so it would be your work to find out what's the culprit. Try disabling anything related to stock clothings, such as colourwheel's.

@movomo - Been looking this over to upgrade my stuff and had a couple of questions.

1. To disable the clothing swap I just need to comment out the lines for clothing in the ini file? I already have a fairly complex BBB clothing setup and don't want to go vanilla. I like the idea of auto setting pregnancy meshes, not clothes or armor.

2. I'm using Setbody Reloaded 1.20, plus the optional All BB Butts Menu Override, SetbodyBB.esp. Do you know if I still need explicitly call out the BB Butts via the ini file as mentioned by another member above?

Oh, sorry varenne. I accidentally went past your post. no really.

1. If you want disable 'random' clothing swap (which was the main feature of the previous TS) yeah just delete all those mess in the ini file. If you don't have actual plugins however, then they will be ignored even if ini entries exist.

Or if you don't want 'mesh swap', well, it's impossible. :P

2. Hmmm. You would get more precise answer if you ask it to gerra. Anyways I believe SBR will properly equip you if you have BB override plugin enabled. I'm not certain though.. The code TS calls the bodyset function is just one line. Never thought about that. I better check it out myself.

Speaking of which, If gerra updates his SetBody Reloaded, *probably* TSR can gain the ability to remember the previous body type before the pregnancy begins. For now, it will forget everything and just resets the body type to the default.

I'll have an update to the clothing bodytype converter sometime in the next week or so, once I resolve one last annoying issue with the update (thanks for the testing Movomo, btw).  With any luck, it should make things a bit easier.

Oh, sorry varenne. I accidentally went past your post. no really.

1. If you want disable 'random' clothing swap (which was the main feature of the previous TS) yeah just delete all those mess in the ini file. If you don't have actual plugins however, then they will be ignored even if ini entries exist.

Or if you don't want 'mesh swap', well, it's impossible. :P

2. Hmmm. You would get more precise answer if you ask it to gerra. Anyways I believe SBR will properly equip you if you have BB override plugin enabled. I'm not certain though.. The code TS calls the bodyset function is just one line. Never thought about that. I better check it out myself.

Speaking of which, If gerra updates his SetBody Reloaded, *probably* TSR can gain the ability to remember the previous body type before the pregnancy begins. For now, it will forget everything and just resets the body type to the default.

No worries, I've edited the ini file and will mess around with it a bit.

Does this control pregnancy body mesh swaps, as you PC changes trimesters, or just clothing? If just clothing I may just drop it for now.

You know...updating Setbody Reloaded is on the list (at a minimum, I need to add B4 butt weighting to the lower bodies, penis bones to the male organs, and fix some of the problems with AutoSetBody.  I'd also like to add a few more body types to the mix,  fix the one or two meshes that currently have noticeable flaws, and probably  whole bunch of other stuff.).

Unfortunately for Setbody, I'm currently prioritizing my Python Blender work above everything else.  Then Break Armor, then Setbody.  Poor neglected setbody.

Does this control pregnancy body mesh swaps, as you PC changes trimesters, or just clothing? If just clothing I may just drop it for now.

Mesh swap works only for clothings. I don't think body mesh swap is possible.. SetBody is fired whenever you unequip something, so it could cause all kinds of unpredictable havoc.

+ and I'm explicitly preventing setbody items from firing my Equip event. It just increases the frequency of event over twice.

Yep.

The BBB butts menu override removes non-bb options from the menu, but it doesn't modify the back-end arrays that handle body-type assignments. Now, it hadn't occurred to me to modify the back-end array to have non-bbb body assignment from external mods force the bbb mesh, but that's not a bad idea for the next revision of setbody reloaded (whenever I manage to find the time to do it)

For the time being, the BBB lower bodies have different mesh names and array index keys, so you'll just get the vanilla lower bodies unless you edit the ini file with bbb keys.

Mesh swap works only for clothings. I don't think body mesh swap is possible.. SetBody is fired whenever you unequip something, so it could cause all kinds of unpredictable havoc.

Well...actually...it's not possible in the current framework. But ever since Break Armor I've toyed with switching to a breakarmor style mesh swap instead of a clothing swap. But, as painful as the setbody framework is to work with on the back-end, it's very clean and efficient on the front-end. So I don't know if I'll ever attempt that mad science experiment.

I think there might be some confusion about the term "Mesh Swaps"

Movomo, please correct me if I am wrong.

TamagoSetBody uses Setbody.esp to change body types. This is technically a clothing swap. Setbody contains about 1000 clothing items, when it fires, it just forces a PC or NPC to wear that clothing item. These clothing items *look* like nude bodies, so your character appears to be nude.

Movomo's upgrade to TamagoSetBody is not merely limited to changing nude bodies. It *also* uses mesh swaps to change the meshes of existing clothing. Mesh swaps are a bit different, the basic idea originated during the development of Break Armor (in one of the Break Undies threads). In this, the clothing item is not swapped, the mesh used by the clothing is swapped.

Now...mesh swaps are extremely handy, and are vastly easier to work with on the back-end (once you get past the challenges of getting them to actually work in the first place). This mesh swap approach allows break armor to function without ini files, and allows tamagosetbody to swap any clothing meshes without affecting the underlying item.

Uh oh, yeah, my mistake. Setbody bodies are clothings. It's a damn smart idea to fake clothings as nude bodies.. but can also be an annoying monster when it works with these kind of mesh-swap framworks. Mostly due to the fact that Oblivion cannot update the look of equipped item without some bugged function or unequip-reequipping it.

I suppose this was inevitable, but kinda defeats the object of the automatic pregnant clothing swaps for me - once one NPC is equipped with the pregnant version of a vanilla outfit, all other wearers of that outfit suddenly seem to be in the family way too, even if they're not.

Inevitable because that's now the default mesh for the item in question ... or am I missing something? This is the effect I'm seeing in-game.

I suppose this was inevitable, but kinda defeats the object of the automatic pregnant clothing swaps for me - once one NPC is equipped with the pregnant version of a vanilla outfit, all other wearers of that outfit suddenly seem to be in the family way too, even if they're not.

Inevitable because that's now the default mesh for the item in question ... or am I missing something? This is the effect I'm seeing in-game.

I'm reverting the item's mesh path back right after the swap event is over.

There is 3 frames term between the nif path change event and re-equipping+reverting nif path event. So if all the npcs around you suddenly unequip theirs and re-equip them (or update their appearance by any means), within 3 frame, yeah it can happen. in pregnant folks' case it's okay but if they are not pregnant..well, crap. Only manual updating can fix it.

Probably I can handle them by setting event handler on all the female npcs. It's wasteful though.

I have a situation with 4 females wearing the vanilla blue and green outfit standing close to one another -  all appear to be pregnant, although only one is.

If I understand you, if I take the outfit from a non-pregnant one, let the game show her outfit-less, then give it back, she should no longer appear pregnant?

I went one stage further, gave her something completely different to wear - not pregnant, now. Gave her the blue and green back, pregnant again. Whatever should revert the mesh back to the non-pregnant default doesn't seem to be happening in my game.