1 hour ago, TenShadows said:

All right so it loads the meshes correctly when the pregnancy first starts to develop... but only that one time. Afterwards, when I quit the game and start playing again, they won't load again. The armor and clothing just remains as if I wasn't pregnant. What gives?

Load order? Mod conflict?

But we don't know your load order and your Mods

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Load order? Mod conflict?

But we don't know your load order and your Mods

I used your yellow link to fix up my load order for my last playthrough a good while ago, and haven't moved anything anywhere since, nor have I put up any new mods. If the load order were wrong or some mods would conflict, then it wouldn't have worked the last time around either, would it?

Back then Tamago would always update a few seconds after I loaded the save. It would do this by removing my cuirass and greaves but leaving the enchantments, so that I'd be enchanted by them forever yet never be able to equip them again. That was pretty weird and annoying but I could never fix it, I just had to deal with it, quickly remove the gear before it could do its thing or strip down before I saved the game in the first place. Now it only does that thing when it updates to the new trimester, but it only actually gives me the correct meshes with the first one: afterwards it'll go back to regular non-pregnant meshes and I can't get it to working again except I guess by getting knocked up a second time, and even then, as you see, briefly.

Edited by TenShadows

I don't use Tamago Setbody Reboot, I use a very old Tamago Setbody version.

I don't see a visible upadate when loading the game. If I have the trimester armor/clothes I have them at game start, no remove, add, flickering, ... and no enchantments (except for the vanilla enchantment if the armor has one)

I can unequip and equip the armor/clothes. I can equip  non-pregnant clothes, during sex the preg clothes are unequipped.

Why can't you equip your cuirass and greaves again?  Vanilla? Tamago preg? Mod?

After you fixed your load order you started a new game? If not, maybe a bug in an old save.  Have you tried to get pregnant with a new character? just for testing.

9 hours ago, TenShadows said:

If the load order were wrong or some mods would conflict, then it wouldn't have worked the last time around either, would it?

So it worked with the new load order?  And suddenly without changing the load order or game settings it doesn't work anymore?   ???

-------------

OBSE addon  Pluggy installed?

----------------------

Sorry, don't know how to help

12 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Why can't you equip your cuirass and greaves again?  Vanilla? Tamago preg? Mod?

Some old glitch, I forget its name but it shouldn't come up much anymore these days. Basically, what happens is the mod, as it switches from one trimester to the next, forcibly unequips my armor - but I retain their enchantments and I'm now stuck with them forever. And I can't re-equip the armor, because the game seems to think, enchantment-wise, that I've got them on already.

12 minutes ago, fejeena said:

After you fixed your load order you started a new game? If not, maybe a bug in an old save.  Have you tried to get pregnant with a new character? just for testing.

So it worked with the new load order?  And suddenly without changing the load order or game settings it doesn't work anymore?   ???

I fixed the load order a year ago. This is a completely new game, no old saves involved. I tried starting a new character, and got the same problem.

16 minutes ago, fejeena said:

OBSE addon  Pluggy installed?

Naturally. As I said, I went through the whole thing and passed every instruction and, in my last playthrough over a year ago, it all worked just fine.

I guess none of this clears it up any. I was hoping for some flash of insight from here, some kind of an easily-identifiable thingy that'd make me look like the fool once it's brought up, but I guess not. I can live with it.

In your inventory you click on the armor an nothing happens?

Have you tried to remove the armor with console? removeitem xxxxxxxx 1   Or can you drop the armor, or put in respawning container ?

and remove the enchantment

Ability

setav xyz -xx

spell

removespell xxxxxxxx

---------------

But there must a conflict if it always happens , even with a new character.

I only had one bug that I couldn't fix. The whole pregnancy system stopped, no day counting, always pregnant NPCs, no births. I had to use the reset function in game. Delete all children (Hiyoko) and reset womb (Tamago)

Happend never again.