First...   I retract part of my request.   It appears that custom bodies worn do in fact return to the wearer after postpartum pregnancy.  So my Knajiits with extra nipples, bulky orc women, and the like as set by the Auto Setbody INI keep their bodies.  And yes, the form I choose to use with the Self Setbody spell  returns after pregnancy.

:blink: Yeah.  So I was apparently using a version one year older ....

BUT for the other part of my request, I still wonder if there is a way to have autosetbody work upon the player.  That is, if I set up Orcs females to sport a DMRA body in Autosetbody, that my 'Player' Orc femme would automatically have the same body style without need of the Self Setbody spell.

LONGSHOT TIME:

Meanwhile, Is there a chance to have pregnancy bods for the HGEC Exotic Multi-core ? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you I don't know if i missed it somewhere or something but now everything is fine and dandy.

It's very easy to miss. The link on the download page is broken, but Movomo added the one I posted about halfway down the first post in this thread.   :)

Anywhere else?  4shared is permabroken from where I am

• 2 months later...

How do you enable cum inflate.

If you don't want cum inflate to look the same as preg (which is default behavior) here's some settings that work nicely. 

set tsbrMain.iState to 110

set tsbrMain.svBody to sv_Construct "THPREG1"

SetStage tsbrMain 10

set tsbrMain.iState to 120

set tsbrMain.svBody to sv_Construct "THPREG2"

SetStage tsbrMain 10

set tsbrMain.iState to 130

set tsbrMain.svBody to sv_Construct "THPREG3"

SetStage tsbrMain 10

set tsbrMain.iState to 140

set tsbrMain.svBody to sv_Construct "THPREG2"

SetStage tsbrMain 10

set tsbrMain.iState to 150 ;150 and 151 are equally treated.

set tsbrMain.svBody to sv_Construct "THPREG1"

SetStage tsbrMain 10

;=========================================================================================================;

; Excess Sperm Settings ;

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;

; If an actor acquires over a certain threshold of active sperm they will appear to be pregnant until

; the sperm is lost.

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------;

; svBodySpermy: 3 body codes

; Separate body types for the body change caused by excess sperms. The comma sign(",") is used as the

; delimiter. This must contain all 3 body types.

;

; iSperm1st / iSperm2nd / iSperm3rd: non-negative value

; The amount of sperm present that causes an actor to appear 1st / 2nd / 3rd trimester of pregnancy. If

; the actor is both pregnant and overflowing with sperm the greater value is used.

; Set all 0 to disable. If enabled, don't set any of them to 0, and they must increase sequentially.

; 0 (default) disabled.

set tsbrMain.svBodySpermy to sv_Construct "HPREG3E,THPREG1,PBodyX2"

set tsbrMain.iSperm1st to 35

set tsbrMain.iSperm2nd to 50

set tsbrMain.iSperm3rd to 65

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The account is free. I checked and am not having issue with downloading it. You do need to wait 60 seconds after clicking on free download (on the second page).

Still nothing. I allowed certain scripts to get through on the site but I've gotten more than a few pop ups and redirects from the site. Why is the file even hosted on that site? There's other sites out there that are relatively safer like Mega.

• 2 weeks later...

hi when installed this  lovers joystick said that the setbody esp was missing and i don't know how tofix the problem

Do you have SexBody reloaded Blockhead edition installed? No other SetBody version will work.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/page-22?do=findComment&comment=491779

And in your load order the joystick esp must be after SetBody.esp

hi when installed this  lovers joystick said that the setbody esp was missing and i don't know how tofix the problem

Do you have SexBody reloaded Blockhead edition installed? No other SetBody version will work.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/page-22?do=findComment&comment=491779

thank you i just found out i forgot to download the blockhead setbody data pack 

thank you i just found out i forgot to download the blockhead setbody data pack 

k i download the data pack and moved the setbody esp above joystick but it still says the setbody esp is missing

You have OBSE ?

You have Blockhead ? (OBSE Plugin)

You have SetBody reloaded Blockhead edition (core and data pack ) ?   DO NOT MIX UP PLUGINS WITH NON-BLOCKHEAD VERSIONS.

You have Joystick core and data file?

That should be all

I hope someone who uses the mod can help you. I don't use SetBody reloaded and Joystick.

• 5 months later...

WARNING...the link to a page hear has a VIRUS!!!..pregnant body mesh....https://www.4shared.com/archive/7vjOl_1Yce/Tamago_Outlet_120.html

Things you have to download:

-Core plugin in the download page.

-Complete vanilla stock clothings data pack. (containing 3 stages each) (SI and KOTN INCLUDED)

Technically not required to run TamagoSetbody, but what's the point of having TamagoSetbody without any pregnant meshes?

Why is it not uploaded here at LL ?  It's only 30MB

4shared deleted so my stuff since last summer, if people don't visit their account for some mounth it will be deleted. Many original japanese Lovers Mods are gone.

Katemck do you still need the file ?  See my PM  ( My antivirus program says the file in my PM it is clean )

Okay, a REAL good one here....  

Any chance for a 'HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge' option?    It's annoying to have children born with fully formed adult bodies.   What would be desired would be an option for a 4-stage system.  So when your child is borne, it has one of the most petite bodystyles (Like a Babe Rori or Roberts Boy2), it grows into a more teenage body (perhaps something of a B-cup? or slender athletic), grows up... and then uses the appropriate body mesh for his/her

Katemck do you still need the file ?  See my PM  ( My antivirus program says the file in my PM it is clean ) ..Thanks fejeena for your help and swift response..iam a little vague as to where to find PM, or what pm refers too, is it on your profile page?

1 hour ago, Katemck said:

Katemck do you still need the file ?  See my PM  ( My antivirus program says the file in my PM it is clean ) ..Thanks fejeena for your help and swift response..iam a little vague as to where to find PM, or what pm refers too, is it on your profile page?

PM = Private Message.  The Button is at the top

22xx.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/5/2018 at 4:17 AM, LongDukDong said:

Okay, a REAL good one here....  

Any chance for a 'HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge' option?    It's annoying to have children born with fully formed adult bodies.   What would be desired would be an option for a 4-stage system.  So when your child is borne, it has one of the most petite bodystyles (Like a Babe Rori or Roberts Boy2), it grows into a more teenage body (perhaps something of a B-cup? or slender athletic), grows up... and then uses the appropriate body mesh for his/her

This is partially possible. You have to set up the Hiyoko races as a custom body/race in the autosetbody.ini. It doesn't recognize them automatically, because the race size is set to 1 from birth and trickery is used via scripting in geneforge to make them appear smaller / growing. So autosetbody does not see them as petite and assigns fully grown bodies. However this only allows for an initial body and probably means that they retain this body after "growing up", so you'd have to setbody spell them afterwards to your liking. 

You'd also have to set up clothing of the appropriate body size, which i can only see being done via direct script change in how geneforge generates initial equipment (usually a copy of whatever one of the parents is wearing).

So all in all i think it would be easier to use the setbody spell (plus MCS Trade for the clothing) on a case by case basis.

• 9 months later...

Movomo, I just got the endless stream of errors with TamagoSetBody someone warned me about, while playing a man.

The only thing which changed is the load order.

Error in script 3f000801
Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result
    File: TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0087 Command: <unknown>

So, I grabbed my runtime debugger and placed my break point. No errors (I tried two times).

I tried without the debugger, no error...

I stopped to search but this thing is strange. Just to warn you.

Appreciated. It may be null array. OBSE error message is unhelpful like that.

I can try checking null array before doing it, but big problem is it's hard to reproduce. So you never know if that fixed the thing, or just not happend again yet.

I almost forgot this one. Again. Somehow I always fail to remember it's there.

TamagoSetBody-2.02c-rc.zip

This contains small fixes here and there I made over the years - including one small string bloat.

This is a fully working version, what I don't know is if this fixes this issue mentioned just above. Haven't played too much to reproduce it. (Besides, reloading tends to fix everything right up)

I think I'll wait and see for some time.

Warning: This is NOT a MESS-friendly version.

A note on why Tamago Outlet is shared on 4shared.

Back then the site had issues, be it a performance issue or funding issue or a random self-righteous idiot attacking the site, so hosting files on mirror sites seemed like a good idea. Moreover, 4shared wasn't a total bitch like it is now along with some other cloud services that have degenerated into douchebaggery over the years. I'll reup stuff when I upload the new version. Until then this.

Just downloaded and installed this mod, upgrading from an old "Vanilla Maternity Clothes" mod that I had from way back in the day. It seems to be working just fine!

It's actually kind of funny. x3 I use a clothes replacer that makes every outfit in the game just... super skimpy. But now, as soon as they get knocked up, the ladies suddenly start dressing like nuns. Compared to the stripper gear everyone else is wearing, anyway!