my MC had sex more then once but nothing happened. no inflation whats so ever. am I messing something ?

i figured out how to fix the animations btw, thanks for that.

Are you sure theyre pregnant? Unless you set the fertilization, conception, and implantation rates to 100, it can take many tries, especially since there's an actual menstrual cycle and fertilization can only occur during ovulation. You can control all of these in the TamagoClub.ini.

Also, the health of the sperm, ova, and womb are a big factor, and those are controlled by your overall health, luck, and agility (if I remember correctly.

There are mods that let you force pregnancy at the bottom of the first post here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15913-hiyoko-utility-spells-tamago-fertility-clinic-new-version/page-1

And then there's this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3183-tamago-fertility-clinic-inducement-addon/

thank you Supierce very much. also. what up with finding Scamp Wombs Oo???? i got the updated version of Tango Club, the clinic works BUT the add on is saying messing lovers lab tangoclub esp but says it recognizing i got tangoclub installed. what do i do

To avoid creatures, set a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate to 0.0 in your TamagoClub.ini.

AFAIK, TamagoClub.esp is obsolete. Current versuion use TamagoClub.esm (which is why it shows as being installed). It sounds like Fertility Clinic needs to be updated. 

thank you Supierce very much. also. what up with finding Scamp Wombs Oo???? i got the updated version of Tango Club, the clinic works BUT the add on is saying messing lovers lab tangoclub esp but says it recognizing i got tangoclub installed. what do i do

AFAIK, TamagoClub.esp is obsolete. Current versuion use TamagoClub.esm (which is why it shows as being installed). It sounds like Fertility Clinic needs to be updated. 

yes it does ;3 and thank you ^_^

I checked and it's not TamagoFertilityClinic.esp that needs to be updated, it's Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon.esp that's looking for TamagoClub.esp. I'll let them know.

EDIT: I've attached a fixed version here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66532-tamago-fertility-clinic-inducement-addon/?p=1836051

I checked and it's not TamagoFertilityClinic.esp that needs to be updated, it's Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon.esp that's looking for TamagoClub.esp. I'll let them know.

EDIT: I've attached a fixed version here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66532-tamago-fertility-clinic-inducement-addon/?p=1836051

i used this with Tango Clinic and its CTD untill i took the add-on off

Usually that's caused by a missing master. Do you have both TamagoClub.esm and TamagoFertilityClinic.esp installed and active in your load order?

I do :) i tried putting them under each other and bah. nothing. which is wierd cause the clinic's pregnancy potions were added and worked just fine.

Usually that's caused by a missing master. Do you have both TamagoClub.esm and TamagoFertilityClinic.esp installed and active in your load order?

I do :) i tried putting them under each other and bah. nothing. which is wierd cause the clinic's pregnancy potions were added and worked just fine.

Yes, it's crashing here too. I'm not sure I can fix it, but I'll try.

glad to see its not just me :) thank you for doing this :)

glad to see its not just me :) thank you for doing this :)

It turns out that Tamago Fertility Clinic Inducement Addon won't load without all of the original masters, even though they aren't needed. I've uploaded a version of LoversTamagoClub.esp that should prevent crashes until the mod's author returns. Here:

?????TamagoClub.esp is obsolete.?????

Which Tomago version does not need TamagoClub.esp ?

I use the new Beta TamagoClubV1p15r4a2 ( the one with the fixes by mem4ob4   (Post 665 )       http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-34?do=findComment&comment=1208186

That just has the esm, as does the one in post #17 here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?p=295788

They do everything the .esp used to do. The versions with an .esp are truly ancient.

Oh :blush:  I have still the esp in my game...but seem it does not conflict, no problems with birth and children.

mem4ob4 version is a modification of the one in post 17 ( yes, also only a esm)

I just checked and sperm is now added in the function xLoversPkrAddSpermCount.

And you're right - the worst that could happen is sperm being added twice.  :)

**Cum-inflated Female Belly**
(Disabled by default)
When a female actor receives too many sperm while having sex, her belly will bulge as if she got pregnant.
You can configure different body type here, and set the number of sperms needed to proceed the stage.

where is this at

(Disabled by default)

When a female actor receives too many sperm while having sex, her belly will bulge as if she got pregnant.

You can configure different body type here, and set the number of sperms needed to proceed the stage.

where is this at

The settings are in the 'Excess Sperm Settings' section of the TamagoSetbody.ini.

(Disabled by default)

where is this at

The settings are in the 'Excess Sperm Settings' section of the TamagoSetbody.ini.

thank you :P

I use the new Beta TamagoClubV1p15r4a2 ( the one with the fixes by mem4ob4   (Post 665 )       http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-34?do=findComment&comment=1208186

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?p=295788

They do everything the .esp used to do. The versions with an .esp are truly ancient.

I deactivated my TamagoClub.esp  ..... and no sperm in my inventory, also no spern in NPC inventories (after NPC-NPC sex)

When I start the game I get the message

MessageBoxEX "TamagoClub:[WARN]%rIf you want to have support for Lovers sex scenes install LoversTamagoClub.esp"

It is from the Tamago esm

I use TamagoClubV1p15r4a2 ( the one with the fixes by mem4ob4)

and HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 2.7z  from post 17 in the Tamago thread.

Then I tested the TamagoClub115c_Rev4_Alpha1.7z  from post 17 ( it is the esm  mem4ob4 used for his version)

The same message "If you want to have support for Lovers sex scenes install LoversTamagoClub.esp"

And no sperm in female player and NPC inventory.

So my game needs the LoversTamagoClub.esp

--------------------------

EDIT: i have not tested the TamagoClub115c_Rev3.7z  from post 17

But I checked the script, and there is the same message in the "a4tcqMain"

MessageBoxEX "TamagoClub:[WARN]%rIf you want to have support for Lovers sex scenes install LoversTamagoClub.esp"

So I am sure without the LoversTamagoClub.esp the LoversTamagoClub.esm will not add sperm.

Edit2: in the Tamago thread post 1

What to install <1>: Absolutely-Must-Have

TamagoClub core, HiyokoClub core - Which are what this thread is for

Lovers Animated Penis Framework - This is (implicitly) required for Tamago/Hiyoko to work.

LoversTamagoClub.esp - This is the bridge between LAPF and Tamago system.

I deactivated my TamagoClub.esp  ..... and no sperm in my inventory, also no spern in NPC inventories (after NPC-NPC sex)

When I start the game I get the message

It is from the Tamago esm

I use TamagoClubV1p15r4a2 ( the one with the fixes by mem4ob4)

and HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 2.7z  from post 17 in the Tamago thread.

Then I tested the TamagoClub115c_Rev4_Alpha1.7z  from post 17 ( it is the esm  mem4ob4 used for his version)

The same message "If you want to have support for Lovers sex scenes install LoversTamagoClub.esp"

And no sperm in female player and NPC inventory.

So my game needs the LoversTamagoClub.esp

--------------------------

EDIT: i have not tested the TamagoClub115c_Rev3.7z  from post 17

But I checked the script, and there is the same message in the "a4tcqMain"

So I am sure without the LoversTamagoClub.esp the LoversTamagoClub.esm will not add sperm.

Edit2: in the Tamago thread post 1

What to install <1>: Absolutely-Must-Have

TamagoClub core, HiyokoClub core - Which are what this thread is for

Lovers Animated Penis Framework - This is (implicitly) required for Tamago/Hiyoko to work.

LoversTamagoClub.esp - This is the bridge between LAPF and Tamago system.

Yes, you are absolutely right as usual. My bad!   :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you I don't know if i missed it somewhere or something but now everything is fine and dandy.

It's very easy to miss. The link on the download page is broken, but Movomo added the one I posted about halfway down the first post in this thread.  :)