When you said iBADelayFrame was set to 5, did you mean currently or before? I don't if it matters at this point, but I only remember seeing that was set to 1 and later incremented as more pieces were found ("counter"). Not sure, but that's how I interpreted that.

It's set in the .ini file. But it's reset to 1 if BA is not loaded when initializing.

BTW, how do you go about testing all these tamago/hiyoko mods of yours? Do you have some console commands or custom ini settings? Even using sleep/wait takes a while for all these pregnancy/birth events to occur.

Nothing is just magically done... I just make a super fast pregnancy ini, impregnate a companion or myself, save it there and test it over and over. That's the case of tamago. When testing hiyoko mods you'll save just before giving birth.

Perhaps you could seperate pregos and no-pregos. Process all no-pregos first, and pregos next? Have you tried that?

Ah, sorry I missed that in the ini.

I settled on just leaving the pregs alone and not let the user do anything to them until TSB is done (end of postpartum).  Trying to avoid that whole everyone pregnant thing was a fruitless endeavor. I thought I could try popping in before TSB to restore to original clothes, then after TSB is done switch back to the outfit.  At least, everyone else wearing the outfit would be unaffected.   It was just too unreliable though, and too much was happening on the same frames.  The mod took so many twists and turns and ended pretty close to where it started.  I'd say I'm satisfied now with the result, but I had to go through the motions of trying out different ideas that didn't pan out for one reason or another.

Thank you so much Movomo for all your help through this. 

Sorry about that, it was only hyperbole.  It really isn't everyone.  Only the people wearing the same clothes as a pregnant NPC in the same cell (or so).  There's more about it on page 4 of this thread and in the useful code thread.  I got too hung up on it when I was trying work around it in "Set Outfit".  It really isn't much of a big deal at all.  I think it was just that it seemed so fixable that got me so fixated on it.

Oohhh, ok. It would have been the determining factor as to if I was going to make pregnancy "magical" with no visual effect, and set every race with specific bodies in the autosetbody.ini, then use the blockhead that allows armor/clothing assiging and set all the stocks to their HGEC/RM counterparts....... glad it's not a big issue, lot less work I will end up doing. 

It lasts as long as you have enough sperm. Once sperm hits it's end of life cycle ( ;Lifespan of sperm [minutes] set a4tc.SpermLife to 60 * 24 * 1 ), it removes from inventory...... at least that's my understanding. I may be wrong.

I don't understand your question , but that's not important.

Everything in the Mods works with timer.

You get sperm in you womb ( inventory) and the sperm dies after some time. ( you can set the time in the ini )

You can set the Menstruation Phase in the ini ( realistic 28 days or more or less)

Also the pregnancy time.

When the ovum dies.

The chance the ovum get fertilized and how healthy it is.

The chance you get more than one ovum ( Twins chance) and how many ( up to 10)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, it's me again with some annoying questions.

First of all, all is well, and working as it should, so no troubles. I was just wondering if it was possible to ignore 1st trimester clothing/armor meshes and only change once we hit 2nd trimester. The reason for this is that i use the HFBPE series of pregnant meshes and in 1st trimester it only has a tiny, almost not noticeable baby bump, but of course the clothes already feature a comparatively large bulge.

I guess i could get around by renaming the meshes, but that seems like a lot of work, if there was some setting that could achieve the same effect? 

Hi, it's me again with some annoying questions.

First of all, all is well, and working as it should, so no troubles. I was just wondering if it was possible to ignore 1st trimester clothing/armor meshes and only change once we hit 2nd trimester. The reason for this is that i use the HFBPE series of pregnant meshes and in 1st trimester it only has a tiny, almost not noticeable baby bump, but of course the clothes already feature a comparatively large bulge.

I guess i could get around by renaming the meshes, but that seems like a lot of work, if there was some setting that could achieve the same effect?

I do love HFB preg bodies too, but there were no such things when I made the preg versions of stock clothings. HFBP series were made by Sir Avebrave so long after this mod. Still, strictly speaking, you should be using HFB preg clothings to achieve exactly that. Difficult.

I can't think of any way but to duplicate and rename all base-stage meshes to _prg1. Well.. it won't be too hard. It's only 150 or so.. I think. Don't worry, it will be much less difficult than making HFBPs from scratch.

HI movomo, don't get me wrong, i appreciate all the work you have done, and you are right converting all outfits to HFBP would be quite an undertaking (i have some experience with BBB'ing, is the process similar?).

I am going to do the following, i will rename prg 2 to prg3, prg1 to prg 2, and make a copy of the base mesh and name it prg1. It's actually a little more than 150 then, but it will achieve the effect i want, at until i have figured out how to transform outfits to the preg meshes (although i feel that HFBP1 is just such a tiny bump that maybe we don't need to do an extra step for it?)

Could you point me to some tutorials for the preg meshes, or tell me what would be different from BBB'ing? Maybe i will transform my current outfits to it after all :)

Oh. if you ask me, prg2 clothes aren't pretty. I'd rather keep using THECP for prg3... your choice though, of course. Anyways,

if you're interested in making preg meshes yourself, I'd say each individual clothing is easy. It's only a little bit more difficult than BBBfying things; If you can do a boobs size conversion, you can do a pregnant conversion too. It will take some time if you don't know anything about blender or such, though. Any tutorial on clothing conversion or making armor will work. I used to know a few on other forums but the pictures all seem like dead. How about this one?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19624-oblivion-blender-modeling-armor-converting-and-animating/

I can't see the post right now. It erros out for me.

But the real difficulty is that you may need to repeat it many times depending on what you want to convert. FYI, I did it by hands at first but eventually threw in the towel and used the very early version of clothing converter script.

Oh, i agree the standard models are not ideal, THECpreg may be too big boobed for my taste, i am flip-flopping on the trimester meshes anyway, lol. But they are the only ones i have (from the Tamago Outlet), so until i convert my own catalog i am stuck with that. But thank you for the link, i will read into it and see if i can't have some success with that :)

I think i will stick to the HFBpreg body for that though at first.

I will. My Clothes/Armors are a mishmash of several designs, "ElAlquimista/Myst42","Yuravica", several others. Not sure if i can just post those though, i will try to get permission first.

So far it seems to have gone well, i did my glass armor, and the archmage robes, which is what i wear most frequently in game, but i will have to see how it cycles through the meshes yet.

• 2 weeks later...

minaemm, on 12 Jul 2016 - 01:53 AM, said:snapback.png

I will. My Clothes/Armors are a mishmash of several designs, "ElAlquimista/Myst42","Yuravica", several others. Not sure if i can just post those though, i will try to get permission first.

So far it seems to have gone well, i did my glass armor, and the archmage robes, which is what i wear most frequently in game, but i will have to see how it cycles through the meshes yet.

Sorry to quote myself here, this resulted out of a discussion with , i have been working on this for the past few weeks, and most i inspected looked good in NifSkope. Some have some minor tearing, which i just think happens because the fabrics can't take the bigger bellies   ;)

I will upload my conversions here so people can TEST! it. Still very much BETA, so be forewarned. Sadly i could get no answer from Yuravica, so i am just going to go ahead and post it. If anybody has objections, please tell me, i will immediately pull it down then.

Most armors are a mix of the Mass Outfit Remodel by Myst42/ElAlquimista (many are the "more revealing/unpractical" design), Yuravica's, and some others thrown in. You will know the paths, if you have the armors yourself. All are converted to E-Cup LL-Bottom, then BBB'd if needed, then HFB preg1-3. Those may be a bit small for some of you, but all others seemed excessive to my eyes. I may do other conversions if demanded.

I am sorry for the messy structure, i am not completely finished with converting and testing, and so i pulled it out of my game. Apologies. As i said, you should recognize the added armors by path, or else just ignore that.

Theoretically BAIN ready (if you unzip and rezip as one file). Use WryeBash, or unzip the meshes folder manually. It will only add or overwrite files that are named "_prg#", so do not worry about screwing anything up.

7zip archive.

Requirements:

LAPF
TamagoClub
HiyokoClub
TamagoSetBody
Any maximum compatibility skeleton.

This is my first ever upload, so bear with me. Constructive criticism welcome   :) Also, if anybody can do in-game screen-shots of the various armors, i would be thankful. I barely change mine and collecting them all seems insane for just a photo op   ;) So please share!

What's New in Version 04a. (See full changelog)

• 04a. first public beta.

http://www.loverslab...non-eve-skimpy/

Easy way for photo op. Put a chest in the testinghall that has all of them. If you don't want to keep them in the TH, easy to delete the chrest after the photo shoot. :)

Also a really nice way to make sure everything shows up properly in game.

@Comrade Fienyx,

yeah i thought about that, but you realize that it is about 2400 pieces of armor, yeah? Remember 3 stages of pregnancy. And Ozmo's Ivy Armor alone has 500 of that. That is why i ask for help with the photo op :)

EDIT: Updated with some screenshots from NifSkope and separated into individual files per mod. 

Also i should start my own thread, here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64728-alternative-pregnant-clothes-and-armor-non-eve-skimpy/?p=1621125 and not hijack Movomo's anymore ;)

Well, it is three meshes per base mesh, some are upper and lower, some are full body. So for vanilla it is around 1000-1500 extra meshes. Plus variants for Town Guards, female meshes that had none before (from EVE for example). 

Although Ozmo's and Hentai's collection really inflated the total number. Took me a while to separate, and i am sure i missed some. 

Oh, no worries, Comrade. If you want i can convert the non-revealing HGEC to HFB as well. Will take a few weeks, but why not? I really don't like the HUGE breasted and bellied alternatives, which is why i started this project after all. HFB may not be perfect, but it comes closest to my ideal.

I was sitting trying to figure out what HFB is, then it clicked, fighter body. I personally use the normal body e cup. I'm sure the users of HFB would b appreciate it though.

HFB is not fighter type. The F stands for Fantasy, not Fighter. The whole point of HFB pregnant bodies is that it is a better pregnant variant (than HGECP bodies) for general HGEC compatible bodies. Basically, HFB is a somewhat skinnier version of HGEC, so 'pregnant' HFB kind of loses its point, in a manner of speaking. But on the other hand, this makes HFBPs a better alternative for many people including those do not have particular interests in HFB itself.