i'm unable to download the file Tamago Outlet 1.20.7z because 4shared only downloads anything as a .jse file. any of the other file sharing sites such as mega uploads etc, don't do this. neither does any other download i have ever downloaded. only 4shared. not to mention malwarebytes along with multiple other programs say my pc's clean, and i have no issues with malware. only in attempting to download Tamago Outlet 1.20.7z from the link directed to 4shared. if anyone would be kind enough to share the .7zip file through any other method. i'd be thankful for that.

You may be right about the torrent sites, but to my understanding you don't have to host the file on a torrent site, i've downloaded bittorrent files from this site before. Transferring large files is what programs like bittorrent exist for, sure you can argue it's a pirating tool, i'm sure it is and quite often. but to ignore a programs original purpose just because it's been misused isn't always the best rout to take. 7zip files are perfectly fine though.

Edit: Just tried again for the heck of it and figured it out. I don't have an account for 4shared so i wasn't logged in. Managed to get the file so i guess 4shared is not completely useless, just very sneakily deceptive. it's the verys or little finger of the interwebs, if you're not a premium member or logged in they don't feel any pitty in switching the download with a fist full of malware instead, so i still hate the site. however I apologize for griping, me being unable to get the file and so on was my error.

• 2 months later...

The "Outlet 120" download is not available from  the 4shared site, when you use the link you only get lots of unwanted downloads and installs on your PC when you try to download this Outlet file.

Please upload this Outlet 120 file here on this site to so we can donwload it without problems

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Strange..... :/ 

I enabled the Data/core and blockhead mod as suggested and they worked to some extent.
[Great job on making the mod check for outdated/missing plugins btw]

I got the spell to change body type....had some giggles at how horribly proportioned some bodys where......hate how oblivions engine only made 1 body for all races...

But....i seem to get reduced framerate and/or stuttering while the mod is working....
the more .....women i guess...I'm near the worse it gets...

now normally I've running this game damn smooth 50-60 fps easily
but it seems to stutter alot when these mods are on....

any advice?
any way of having it only work for the player?
my first thought was that somehow each woman was randomly cycling each body type while loaded didn't really check.

I am also curious about the use of...........wait no...........ignore that to each his own

• 5 months later...

Ok, just want to make sure I get this right. When females get pregnant, and lovers body settings are default RM HGEC, tamago calls TSB and equips /bombshell/hgec/pregnant/femalelowerbody_HGEC_(1-3)?

Making sure I put penises on the right lowers.

Ok, just want to make sure I get this right. When females get pregnant, and lovers body settings are default RM HGEC, tamago calls TSB and equips /bombshell/hgec/pregnant/femalelowerbody_HGEC_(1-3)?

Making sure I put penises on the right lowers.

Your lovers body setting doesn't matter. It's in your tamagoSetbody.ini file. You can change it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, looking at TamagoSetBody.ini

I can't figure out what mesh  "set tsbrMain.svBody to sv_Construct "HPREG3E" " actually points to.

It looks like it uses 3 styles of pregnant bodies.  Figured out

Also, would it be possible to have it set so that when I use SetBody on myself to be the only "permanent" futa,   that I could use a preg flaccid futa mesh and other females use a regular preg mesh?

• 1 month later...

I apologize for necroing this thread, but I'm having issues with this mod. 

My character's body does not change throughout pregnancy, but clothing does (it adapts). The body remains the same. When using the SetBody spell, only the lower body changes - upper body always remains the same. I'm new to setbody. I have Blockhead installed (latest). 

Here's my load order:

Oblivion.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Anwolf Race.esm
CM Partners.esm
TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
All+5AttributeModifiers.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
Knights.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
Weapon Expansion Pack for Oblivion Nthusiasts.esp
equipablestufftail.esp
Crowded Cities 30.esp
Enhanced Water v2.0 HD.esp
talkwithyourhands2.esp
MidasSpells.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
Anwolf Race.esp
DMRA Wardrobe.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
Stagecoach.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Ferry.esp
GOSH Region Ambiance.esp
GOSH.esp
CM Partners.esp
ShezriesTownsMaster.esp
Trokturian Cow.esp
-No- persistant enchantment glow fix-1843.esp
Atmospheric Loading Screens - Random Quotes.esp
X.Races.Comp.esp
BettysFlowerPower.esp
StockClothingArmor-forExnems.esp
Pig.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversStalkerMN.esp
Elz - No Floating Weapon.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversChorus.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversOrgy.esp
SetBody.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
kuerteeGoldIsAnInventoryItem.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
DATiamsGirls.esp

Bolded = loverslab related mods. Can someone help me?

Thank you for your reply. I have moved "TamagoSetBody.esp" closer to the top, according to how it should be on the example load file. Nothing has changed. I'm not using any of the mods listed with red, so I'm not using a bashed patch. I don't understand why the lower body changes normally but upper doesn't. There doesn't seem to be any conflicts.

Edit: Would like to clarify, out of the mods I have, they're exactly where they should be on the list according to that link. Some of them aren't on the list so I disabled them. Nothing has changed

Edit2: It seems SetBody is only loading the lowerbody.nif for some reason, and hands. It stops before loading upperbody and feet apparently?

1e528e08155a69cf955e0fcebeb6e677.png

You moved only the TamagoSetBody.esp ? Your load order is wrong !

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm

then your other Mods. NO Lovers and Tamgo Mods !

DLCShiveringIsles.esp WRONG first esp in the load order. ( sort all your DLCs )

StockClothingArmor-forExnems.esp  up to clothes

Trokturian Cow.esp down under Lovers

Tamago Mods
Lovers Mods
SetBody.esp ( not Tamago Set Body ! Tamgo up to Tamago Mods )
Race Mods
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

......sort your whole load order ! ! !

Read my yellow Link below. There is a example load order with all DLCs and most Lovers Mods. And Links how to sort Mods manuallly if you don't use BOSS. ( Even if you use BOSS you must sort Lovers and Tamago Mods manually , and all Mods BOSS doesn't know )

Thank you Fejeena. I have readjusted the rest just in case, following your instructions. Nothing has changed.

I then redownloaded the Data zip from "Gerra and Movomo's Setbody" and realized I had installed only the "data_Buttock BB" folder and not the other one containing the rest. I have reinstalled it, properly this time, and I now have full preggo action. Thank you two for your attention again.

I was going to delete these posts out of utter shame, but another goof out there might commit the same mistakes, so I'll leave it here so at least they know the solution.

• 2 weeks later...

In the TamagoSetBody.ini, the exclusion list "set tsbrMain.svExclude to sv_Construct "SetBody.esp|Lovers with PK.esp|FuroGeneratorTrap.esp" " , does this mean that, if I give myself a SetBody body (setbody self spell), it won't switch out during pregnancy?

I don't use Tamago set body reboot....don't know how it works.

But with the old Tamago set body there is no problem with set body. I always use Set body self spell for my player characters and they all get pregnant ( pregnant body).

And after pregnancy they get back their "Set body self " body.

Think Set body reboot works the same.

That setting is for older setbody versions (prior to blockhead edition) that use non-playable clothing as body mesh. That means tamagosetbody will ignore equip events fired by setbody pseudo-naked bodies, Lpk erect lowerbodies, furo preg bodies, to prevent stupidity. Because, otherwise, it will attempt to find a pregnant mesh, and if not found and if the random equipment setting is enabled, assign a random mesh of matching slot to your "naked" body, and you end up with another clothing under your clothing - definitely not a happy camper.

• 1 month later...

There's a mod I'm still working on, but I can't get it to work well with TSB.  The reason is to avoid the everybody looks pregnant thing (talked about in another thread).  So I got to poking through TSB's scripts and got curious about some commented out code.  tsbrFnOnActorEquip has a section where it prepares an array to send to the action queue, and it seems at one point there was an attempt at swapping the new path in the queue. Where as it stands, tsbrFnOnActorEquip does the swap to new and the queue script handles the swap back.  Was the former way abandoned because it didn't work or just not necessary to put the work in an extra frame?

For my own amusement, I tried restoring that line and added an extra "actor" field in the array.  Then messed with the queue to add a couple more frames to do something like:

(skip frame to allow equip to occur)

Unequip actor / set new path

equip actor

reset path

I Frankensteined the code as a proof of concept test

Let iDelayFrame -= 1
if iDelayFrame > 2
	return
elseif iDelayFrame == 2			
	print "unequip/set path"
	if eval (0 < (ar_Size arSwapQueue))
		ForEach arIter1 <- arSwapQueue
			Let rCurrItem := arIter1["value"]["Ref"]
			Let sv := arIter1["value"]["PathNew"]
			let rCurrActor := arIter1["value"]["Actor"]
			rCurrActor.UnequipItem rCurrItem
			SetFemaleBipedPath $sv rCurrItem
		loop
	endif	
	return			
elseif iDelayFrame == 1
	print "equip"
			let rCurrActor := arIter1["value"]["Actor"]
			rCurrActor.equipItem rCurrItem
		loop
	endif			
	return			
elseif iDelayFrame == 0
	print "reset path"
			Let sv := arIter1["value"]["PathBack"]
			SetFemaleBipedPath $sv rCurrItem
			if 0 == arTmpDel
				Let arTmpDel := ar_Construct Array
			endif
			ar_Append arTmpDel arIter1["key"]
		loop
		if arTmpDel
			ForEach arIter1 <- arTmpDel
				ar_Erase arSwapQueue arIter1["value"]
			loop
		endif
		Let arIter1 := arTmpDel := ar_Null
		sv_Destruct sv
		return
	endif

Well, this worked on my test run by having the pregnant look pregnant and the rest not affected, but I'm not sure what stopped working by doing that.  I'll have to play with the frame numbering to get the "arForceEquipQueue" working as before.  Also, have to probably change it to an "Actor" array to handle the case of multiple actors equipping the same mesh.  I was just wondering if something similar wasn't considered viable since it exposes the NPCs a couple more frames or was there some other reason?  TSB is sufficiently complicated that I've yet to figure out some its parts.

Was that because it didn't work? or not needed? It's been quite some time... I don't remember. It could be both. I'm but guessing that it was because of Break Armor. Lots of seemingly unnecessary codes are actually for Break Armor compatibility. Test it with Break Armor if you think something is working fine.... :s

You see, that "delay frame" thing is a bit weird. Normally you shouldn't even need that thing. You changed the path just before they equipped it, and the next frame they are already equipped with the new path. At this point you should be able to reset the path back just fine. Tamago setbody works more smoothly without Break Armor(BA). But, with BA, this basic approach doesn't work.

BA uses the same action queue way. But the problem of action queue is that, it's unexpectable. It's a bit difficult to know exactly when something will happen. The delay frame is to compensate that. After some trial and errors, I decided that 5-frames delay works better than zero delay (It still doesn't always works). That's why iBADelayFrame is by default set to 5 which seems to be a completely arbitrary number. Making the "pathNew" entry in the onEquip script and applying it every frame afterwards is like "locking" mesh path to the new one for a while, so that BA won't "get in my way". But.... whatever the result was, seems like I wasn't happy with that.

What you are doing in your test script seems quite similar to what I did in the previous versions (v1.x). Equip -> unequip -> equip... but with BA, it will have a different problem. With BA, that equip/unequip loop could run multiple times in succession.

unequip(by BA) -> equip(by BA, which triggers unequip by TSB) -> unequip(by TSB) -> equip(by TSB, which may trigger TSB again and again and again, ... depending on what mesh path is set at the point of equipping it.)

If it was an armor piece, its inventory reference gets destroyed and re-created multiple times (equipItem just equips one in the stack just randomly, it matters when you want to preserve armor health value), and that operation is not very stable. TSB v1.x had a high chance of crash when messing with breakable armors.

I was really hoping you weren't going to say BA.  I've browsed the thread and the code to see there was a lot done to make it compatible.   I haven't installed or used it before, but it is on my "next play through" list.  Then, I get to see how well my mod gets along with that.  BA seems to be the litmus test.

When you said iBADelayFrame was set to 5, did you mean currently or before?  I don't if it matters at this point, but I only remember seeing that was set to 1 and later incremented as more pieces were found ("counter").  Not sure, but that's how I interpreted that.

At least for a personal version of TSB I have something that fixes the situation my mod can't avoid.  I tried some things and spent too long only to keep hitting a wall.  I was using the OnWombStateChange event, but realized that I was relying on a race condition to make things work.

BTW, how do you go about testing all these tamago/hiyoko mods of yours?  Do you have some console commands or custom ini settings? Even using sleep/wait takes a while for all these pregnancy/birth events to occur.