[REL] Cozy & Rebels Equippable TG Mod

Big Update 3/5/13

- This mod is now a compatible SexiS Strap-on mod. :D

- The invisible erect variant has been fixed. This mod should now be in full working order.

- If you downloaded the version of the mod with the invisibility glitch just re-download the file in this post and reinstall it, it should work now.

As promised in my last post in the UNP Shemale by Witblitz reupload topic. Today I am releasing a fully self sufficient version of not just the transparency fix, but essentially a re-tweak of Witblitz's original mod without any bugs and new textures.

What this mod does:

It allows you to craft at any Forge for nothing a fully working version of the Well-Hung variant from Witblitz's original mod. You get a choice of Penis Dangly or Penis Erect. You can also find the console codes for the items by typing "help penis" in the console. Either way using this mod you can make your female character, or companion a MTF TG without having to use a specific body for the task.

You no longer need to use the TG.esp alongside the UNP_Shemale.esp. You can turn the UNP_Shemale off, and just run this.

Included in the mod are not only two craftable Penis', but a retexture of Witblitz's original Well-Hung variants as well, which I did myself. You also have the option to use Rebel's initial retexture if you want, though it seems like mine tends to go better.

This mod works with the UNP and CBBE bodies, at least is should.

Screenshots:

The Erect Variant being modeled,

TG04.jpg

And some shots of the Dangly variant being modeled,

TG03.jpg

TG02.jpg

TG01.jpg

Future Releases:

As of now there are no plans for any future releases, though if people REALLY seem to want a fix for Witblitz's original Petite Flacid Variant, and Medium Flacid Variant, maybe.

Known Issues:

This mod should not have any major issues, though aside from CBBE and UNP I'm not sure how well it will work on other bodies, but in theory it should still work with them, just perhaps not as well. If you run into any problems be sure to let me know.

(Update: Fixed bizarre issue with invisible erect variant)

Credits:

Cozy (me): For the retexture work

Rebel O Conner: For the transparency fix

Witblitz: For creating the original mod this is based off of

Special Thanks:

Witblitz for creating UNP_Shemale

Rebel O Conner for coming up with a fix for the Well-Hung Flaccid Variant's Mesh

Slash187: for aiding in fixing the invisible erect variant glitch

Download:

Cozy & Rebels Equippable TG -FINAL.zip

Enjoy! :)

This is great work again.

I would attempt to make clothing for it if (The TG version of course ^_^)If I knew how to mod for Skyrim

I am happy to see more people doing TG mods for Skyrim as well.

If this keeps going enough me and my friend may bring our Transgender mod plans to Skyrim since he showed interest in playing/ modding it, with the exception of me being a big baby and making excuses not to main Skyrim.

The Screenies are very sexy and very nice, and convincing to make me want to try Skyrim more then a little play in here and there ^_^.

Just wish I knew which mods would fix my lil list o reasons why I stick to Oblivion @_@.

Anyway

Keep up the good work = ^_^=

HappySparkles :D

I will keep my eyes open on the Skyrim Transgender mod scene. ;)

The erect version doesn't seem to work.  The dangly one shows up fine, but the erect is invisible.

awesome mod ,  but same as slash197 , cannot see the erect one.

Very odd... I'm looking into it but it doesn't make sense everything is there as far as I can tell. It works fine for me. I'm going to try to take the safe route and just re-compile the zip, using the files straight from my data folder. I know everything in there works, so give me a second.

P.S. Also sorry I didn't read this sooner, I was sick all day and resting since well pretty much after I uploaded this, this morning.

Okay I removed Rebels textures leaving only my textures in place, and pretty much just copied all the components and structure for the mod from my Data Folder verbatim. Also changed the file structure to make installation easier, so all you need to do is copy the Data folder into your Skyrim Folder. I also added in the folders from Witblitz's original mod assuming that maybe Rebel might have accidentally referenced something in either the UNP_Shemale texture or mesh folder when compiling the esp. So I've thought up just about every common sense problem that comes to mind... Here's hoping this fix works.

Just install the Data folder into your Skyrim Folder, and enable the esp, and please tell me if this fix works or not. If it does I will update my original post with the new file.

File Deleted (No Longer Necessary)

Also thanks for letting me know there was a problem.

Nope, the erect version is still invisible.  This is really weird.

Okay let me take a look at the esp, and... Well this doesn't make sense. o_O I mean I even added the folders from the original mod. I'm gong to try to duplicate the problem somehow without removing anything.

Also let me ask, is there anyone out there, that is not experiencing this problem? It would help me narrow things down if I knew whether this problem was universal or not.

So if the erect version works for anyone out there please just tell me, either post here, or PM me.

Okay try installing this. I tweaked the meshes on the erect variant, No guarantee it will work. This only contains meshes btw, since everything in the TG.esp checks out as far as I can tell.

File Deleted (No Longer Necessary)

Also if there are any mods that come to mind that might be interfering with this let me know. The item slot each penis uses is 56.

If the above fix doesn't fix anything I noticed an fomod folder in the original UNP_Shemale mod. Perhaps that's the answer? So let me know if fix number 2 worked or not. If not I'll try adding that folder and the xml file inside of it to the mod. Maybe, just maybe that will fix it. I'm kind of a novice modder, so I'm not even sure as to what purpose that folder serves, but in terms of troubleshooting it's the one thing I seem to have, that folks who didn't download Witblitz's original mod don't.

Anyway tell me if the mesh tweak worked or not. If not I'll try adding the fomod folder from the original mod, unless that's useless (let me know if its) and if all else fails I'll consult Rebel, since he's much better at this than me.

The erect version works now (a little misaligned on the body I use, but that's expected).  That was a very odd problem.

attachicon.gif2013-02-17_00003.jpg

Very, very odd! So it had something to do with the meshes. Still why do they work for me. :blink:

As for the body problem? Sorry bout that, it works best with UNP, and CBBE it seems, but at least it's something. I'll re-upload the full file in my first post with the working meshes, and remove all the fixes since they will no longer be necessary.

Thanks tons for your feedback Slash!

Hey can you  or someone make no balls version ? i need true futa  :D

Then you may like this instead.

Equippable Futa

Naahh , i dont want that crap ( its an old remade futanari mod of Nexus) i like this  style better.

As of now there are no real plans for it, but who knows? While unlikely I can't say for certain. I know Rebel has been tinkering a bit with the mod, and a new version, may or not be released depending on what he's up too. I know it's not a Futa version, but he's going to send me an update to test out when he gets the chance. So we'll see?

Cozy (me): For the retexture work

Rebel O Connor: For the transparency fix

Witblitz: For creating the original mod this is based off of

it's Rebel O'Conner, please.

and what do you use for your poses?

oops sorry Rebel... How did I screw your name up? I thought I double checked to make sure it was an o? No wait I think I did that in the initial post and mentally flaked out here thinking it was an o, when it was an e. Since it's an e, in the original Witblitz Re-upload post. o_O

Anyhoo I use Pin up Poser.

Well here's a little update for you. When I get the time I'm going to make a little Sanguine's Debauchery patch that replaces the labia rings with one of the penis variants, so I can play as a MTF TG character while using that mod without using a custom body. Right now this patch is going to be for personal use. It won't make any major changes to Sanguine's Debauchery whatsoever.

It'll just allow you to play as a MTF TG with the mod here within SD, which doesn't seem like a big deal. Right now I intend to do this mainly for personal use as I said but if it tests well, I'll contact Jbezorg and ask him if he doesn't mind a small patch regarding the labia rings for users of this mod..

When/if I feel the patch is ready, I'll see if it's okay with Jbezorg since it will slightly modify one tiny item in his mod, to see if he's okay with it. If he is I'll release a patch for Sanguine's Debauchery on the first post of this thread. If it's released you'll still need the original TG mod here, as well as the full version of Sanguines Debauchery for it to work.

But we'll see, for now it's best to use a TG body mod with SD if you want to play a TG character in that mod.