SexoutNG - Outdated and Locked.

Hi Astymma, sorry to bother you again about this, but the 3some part in randimizer is not good.
1. To put it simple, now it's:
[spoiler=code]elseif 3 == numActors
        if (1 == bActorAmale) && (0 == bActorBmale) && (0 == bActorCmale)
          ; MFF
          set Anim to 5601
        else
          ; others
          if rndValA <= 25
            set Anim to 5301
          elseif rndValA <= 50
            set Anim to 5302
          elseif rndValA <= 75
            set Anim to 5303
          else
            set Anim to 5304
          endif
        endif
        DebugPrint "SexoutNGRAN: 3 actors anim %g" anim
      endif

and it should be:
        if (1 == bActorAmale) && (0 == bActorBmale) && (1 == bActorCmale)
          ; MFM
         if rndValA <= 25
            set Anim to 5301
          elseif rndValA <= 50
            set Anim to 5302
          elseif rndValA <= 75
            set Anim to 5303
          else
            set Anim to 5304
          endif           
        else
          ; others
          set Anim to 5601      
       endif
      endif

2. If it's not to much trouble, could you switch actors a and c in 5601 to keep it consistent with other anims.
3. In the last update the GlobalCBStartxx don't get filled with actors in 3some, while in 2some everything's ok. This worked corectly in 2.6.76.
Cheers :)

Hi Astymma, sorry to bother you again about this, but the 3some part in randimizer is not good.

; MFF

set Anim to 5601

else

; others

if rndValA <= 25

set Anim to 5301

elseif rndValA <= 50

set Anim to 5302

elseif rndValA <= 75

set Anim to 5303

else

set Anim to 5304

endif

endif

endif

and it should be:

; MFM

if rndValA <= 25

set Anim to 5301

elseif rndValA <= 50

set Anim to 5302

elseif rndValA <= 75

set Anim to 5303

else

set Anim to 5304

endif           

else

; others

set Anim to 5601      

endif

endif

2. If it's not to much trouble, could you switch actors a and c in 5601 to keep it consistent with other anims.

3. In the last update the GlobalCBStartxx don't get filled with actors in 3some, while in 2some everything's ok. This worked corectly in 2.6.76.

Will get 1 and 2 fixed in next release.

Will have to see what happened in case 3... since I didn't change anything related to that as far as I know.

; MFF

set Anim to 5601

else

; others

if rndValA <= 25

set Anim to 5301

elseif rndValA <= 50

set Anim to 5302

elseif rndValA <= 75

set Anim to 5303

else

set Anim to 5304

endif

endif

endif

and it should be:

; MFM

if rndValA <= 25

set Anim to 5301

elseif rndValA <= 50

set Anim to 5302

elseif rndValA <= 75

set Anim to 5303

else

set Anim to 5304

endif           

else

; others

set Anim to 5601      

endif

endif

Will get 1 and 2 fixed in next release.

Will have to see what happened in case 3... since I didn't change anything related to that as far as I know.

Thanks, and I was wrong about 3. It seems that only for FFF lists stay empty, and it has been like that before also. I'm not positive on this, so I'll let you know when I find out more.

Is there a support thread yet? Can't seem to find one. But whatevs.

My game crashes as soon as i continue game or start a new game. I'm hundred percent positive its sexout.esm. Works fine without it ticked.

I thought it was a mod clash. Uninstalled EVERY mod i had, still would not work.

Uninstalled fnv, reinstalled, added nvse + extenders + skeleton. Worked fine.

Installed sexout + common resources + tryout + store + pregnancy. Crashed on new game again.

My fallout is not pirated. Its up to date. 

Not really sure what the problem is.

Probably something i miss-read.

Is there a support thread yet? Can't seem to find one. But whatevs.

My game crashes as soon as i continue game or start a new game. I'm hundred percent positive its sexout.esm. Works fine without it ticked.

I thought it was a mod clash. Uninstalled EVERY mod i had, still would not work.

Uninstalled fnv, reinstalled, added nvse + extenders + skeleton. Worked fine.

Installed sexout + common resources + tryout + store + pregnancy. Crashed on new game again.

My fallout is not pirated. Its up to date. 

Not really sure what the problem is.

Probably something i miss-read.

I thin there's some threads about somewhere mentioning that sort of crash is related to the incorrect version / installiation of NVSE.

Smokin0moron: Post your load order. Sounds like your load order is off. For the mods you listed it should be:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

Sexout Pregnancy.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

Sexout Legion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

(Any other esm files)

Other Tryout plugins (Khans, NCR, etc)

If you have anything like Harder Prison Time or Powder Ganger Kennel, those should be after the SexoutPowderGanger.esp plugin

And as Halstrom said, make sure you have the correct version of NVSE (3b2, NOT the 2b12 version) and if you're not using the NVSE loader (or 4gb loader) to load your game, you should be.

Smokin0moron: Post your load order. Sounds like your load order is off. For the mods you listed it should be:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

Sexout Pregnancy.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

Sexout Legion.esm

SexoutStore.esm

(Any other esm files)

Other Tryout plugins (Khans, NCR, etc)

If you have anything like Harder Prison Time or Powder Ganger Kennel, those should be after the SexoutPowderGanger.esp plugin

And as Halstrom said, make sure you have the correct version of NVSE (3b2, NOT the 2b12 version) and if you're not using the NVSE loader (or 4gb loader) to load your game, you should be.

My load order was correct.

But i had 2b12 of nvse. Thats my problem.

Should've posted this on technical support for sexout. Completely forgot that was there. (haven't played fnv in a while)

Thanks Hal and Destynova.

You can't use the NVSE Loader to start the game (it won't let you) and you should only use the 4GB Loader if you've got at least 3GB of RAM (really badly named, that).

Yes you can... that's the preferred method to start the game if you're using NVSE which we all do. It may have changed recently but last I heard, not all of the NVSE extensions work properly if you don't use the NVSE loader to launch the game. Granted I've been using the 4gb loader for a long time since I have a ridiculous amout of ram but I just tested the standard nvse_loader.exe and my game loaded up just fine. You can also launch it that way through the Nexus Mod Manager and I'm fairly sure I recall that FOMM had the option as well to "Launch NVSE".

Oh and smokin: since you didn't have the correct version of NVSE you might also be missing the NVSE Extender 11 plugin... both were listed as requirements for Sexout in the first post of this thread under the Requirements "spoiler" tag. 

Zippy, Steam has to be loaded already, as in down in your taskbar. Load up Steam if it's not up, close it so it goes down to the taskbar and out of your way, and then run the nvse_loader (or if you have the ram for it, the 4gb loader). The game will launch just fine. Steam just has be running in the background, is all.

A couple questions.  Just point me in the general direction and I should stumble into it.

How do I determine if an actor is a dog?

Also,

I've found the 00SexoutSoloing token and was trying to check against it.  But it looks like it isn't used anymore or is only for debug?  It only gets added via the actor scan script when a player presses y.

I need to run the solo sounds from the base effect script where the soundfx play or move them to the sound script (which I don't want to do).  But there's no way to check against solo in the base effect script that I can tell.  Other than what Doc suggested and count anims.  I can check against the anim token (has or doesn't have), but how the anim token indicates which anim it is playing  I am at a loss?

Little help?

Somehow I feel like I'm about to be introduced to the new calling conventions. lol

EDIT: Bah!  Nevermind.  Figured it out.  Count the damn anim tokens.  I get it now.  I'm not as swift as I used to be sometimes.

New question though.  Will solo anims always be assigned below a certain number?  Is that a standard?  Or will the addition of anims in the future throw a wrench in the works?

A couple questions.  Just point me in the general direction and I should stumble into it.

How do I determine if an actor is a dog?

Have a look how I've determined creature type in SCR & Pregnancies SexEvent / SexEnd scripts there are Formlists in SexountNG containing each animals variations.

Your avatar freaked me out, that's was PrideSlayers Avatar at one stage, he wrote a lot of SEexoutNG, NVSE Extender and the new calling conventions.

Your avatar freaked me out, that's was PrideSlayers Avatar at one stage, he wrote a lot of SEexoutNG, NVSE Extender and the new calling conventions.

Well at least he has taste. lol  Good ol' JR Bob Dobbs to the rescue.