Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SexoutNG - Outdated and Locked.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
194 replies to this topic

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,852 posts

It's it's own actor. I do funny things with the scaling and I had to give it unique packages and factions.

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Oh heh, the new spore plant animations ONLY work for spore plants that use actorA and meshes/creatures/nvsporeplant/skeleton.nif.

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

SexoutNG v2.6.75 Uploaded. Contains ant and nightstalker basic support. Contains new Spore Plant animations, list and creature.

ChancellorKremlin

ChancellorKremlin

I'm finished!

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,933 posts
First time I'm updating this in a LONG time, but Astymma - maybe you should remove the Beta: New Thread link in the download page as I don't think it is still used?

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,852 posts

Yeah, I'm going to be doing some work on breeder this weekend, so I'll update and report back then.

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,852 posts

Spore plant doesn't reset it's animation after sex unless I talk to it.

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Spore plant doesn't reset it's animation after sex unless I talk to it.

Sigh, it's like I thought... the reset fix was only working for me.

What I tried was this:

Extracted mtidle.kf  from sporeplant folder in meshes bsa.

Put it in the idleanims folder inside the sporeplant folder.

Edited the kf so the root node stated "SpecialIdle" instead of "Idle".

Assigned it as a special idle to an Idle Animation with the conditions of having no actor A or actor C tokens in inventory.

Can you let me know if clicking on the NPC in the console and typing either "evp" or "pickidle" fix them like talking to them does?

Any other ideas?

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

First time I'm updating this in a LONG time, but Astymma - maybe you should remove the Beta: New Thread link in the download page as I don't think it is still used?

updated with change...

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,852 posts

That's a no on evp and pickidle.

However like I said originally, disabling, and then reenabling it did fix it.

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Yeah I noticed that talking to it, shooting it and/or disable/enable/resurrect all work. My solution worked for me (the mtidle thing) but it appears that because the spore plant is special (can't move) it kind of designed with no special anims and apparently the game engine doesn't like mod added specials. It plays its normal idles just fine (attacks and mtidle). It just seems to refuse to return to mtidle after sexout handles it.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,663 posts

Yeah I noticed that talking to it, shooting it and/or disable/enable/resurrect all work. My solution worked for me (the mtidle thing) but it appears that because the spore plant is special (can't move) it kind of designed with no special anims and apparently the game engine doesn't like mod added specials. It plays its normal idles just fine (attacks and mtidle). It just seems to refuse to return to mtidle after sexout handles it.

If it helps any I noticed my offspring Spore plant that were cloned off the originals do seem to move very slowly or during wait even though I have their movement speed at 0 like their kin.

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

If it helps any I noticed my offspring Spore plant that were cloned off the originals do seem to move very slowly or during wait even though I have their movement speed at 0 like their kin.

Well it's not a big issue but I'll keep hammering at it when I get a moment. Maybe something like the resetai token I use in SmallerTalk?

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,852 posts

Since you said damaging it will reset it, why not just tick a point of health off of it and then heal it?

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Since you said damaging it will reset it, why not just tick a point of health off of it and then heal it?

I don't think it being harmed does the reset but the act of switching to combat mode... hmm maybe setalert..

EDIT: aha that works, setalert 1 followed by setalert 0 resets it nicely... will add that to the next release as a fix

DoctaSax

DoctaSax

Using the feather

• Moderators
  • 2,221 posts
Hey astymma
I was wondering if any recent changes might interfere with the fSurface stuff. I have a lot of quest stage result scripts fine-tuning sex positioning on a particular bed, something I put together ages ago really, and now none of it seems to work anymore.

For example, I had:
Spoiler

Which used to end up like this: Attached File  202.jpg   69.67KB   220 downloads
But not anymore. Holding the values in a separate quest script doesn't cut it either:
Spoiler

even though I can see those values are set using sqv. They're just not copied to NG anymore apparently. Attached File  ScreenShot465_.jpg   66.6KB   191 downloads