Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SexoutNG - Outdated and Locked.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic

zippy57

zippy57

Store Manager

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
I think BrutalRapers uses sexiness when dealing with stalkers.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

DoctaSax

DoctaSax

Using the feather

• Moderators
  • 3,547 posts

At one point, yes. I don't see it in the version I have in my game though, the one you put up in the files section. Jaam should know.

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Well I, for one, don't want to remove something simply because it isn't being used unless it's causing a problem. I do see the ClothingEval repetition of functionality argument as valid though. No reason for Sexout to have something redundant that's being ignored when the same functionality exists as a plugin (which tbh is where this functionality belongs imo). I'll remove "Sexiness" from the MCM menu only, leaving the variable in the quest so as to not break plugins using it.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Well I, for one, don't want to remove something simply because it isn't being used unless it's causing a problem. I do see the ClothingEval repetition of functionality argument as valid though. No reason for Sexout to have something redundant that's being ignored when the same functionality exists as a plugin (which tbh is where this functionality belongs imo). I'll remove "Sexiness" from the MCM menu only, leaving the variable in the quest so as to not break plugins using it.

Yeah just put a note after it in the variable quest script stating that's it's not used for future reference perhaps.

jaam

jaam

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

At one point, yes. I don't see it in the version I have in my game though, the one you put up in the files section. Jaam should know.

It does not seem to be used in BR. The score calculation directly uses ArmorRating.

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Version 2.6.76 of SexoutNG Uploaded.

• Radroach, GiantRat andMoleRat basic support added. 3 New lists for Radroaches, MoleRats and GiantRats. Testing critters added for each.
  • Beck11's animations from ZAZ migrated to Sexout.
  • "Sexiness" removed from MCM Menu.

Beck's animations were moved as follows (ZAZ anim numbers to new SexoutNG numbers):

• DeathClaw               3764 -> 1312
  • DeathClaw               3765 -> 1313
  • DeathClaw               3766 -> 1314
  • SuperMutant            3763 -> 1415
  • Dog                          3751 -> 1003
  • Dog                          3752 -> 1004
  • Dog                          3753 -> 1005
  • Dog                          3754 -> 1006
  • Ghoul                       3755 -> 1205
  • Ghoul                       3756 -> 1206
  • Ghoul                       3757 -> 1207
  • Ghoul                       3758 -> 1208
  • Ghoul                       3759 -> 1209
  • Ghoul                       3760 -> 1210
  • Ghoul                       3761 -> 1211
  • Ghoul                       3762 -> 1212

I also fixed 2 animations that were missing from the random picker for ghouls:

• Animation 1203
  • Animation 1204

Current TODO List:

• Merge MCM Menus
  • Clean Up MCM menus
  • Add support/lists/testcritters for mirelurks/mirelurkkings/lakelurks
  • Add support/lists/testcritters for each robot type
  • Add number key positioning/rotation system
  • Make sure weapons being equipped bug is actually fixed
  • Add reset functionality to fix spore plant animations

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Just confirming something here, as far as I can tell from the coding the undress process doesn't remove tokens etc that aren't in bodyslots does it? So there's no need to add tokens to the SafeClothes / "don't undress" formlists.

Also had you any thoughts on whether we should move the FemaleCreatures formlist from SCR into SexoutNG and perhaps whether we need to allow later for different animations for them? No rush, I know you got heaps on your plate.

MikiDs2012

MikiDs2012

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

I am using an older version of ZAZ and the Adult Resources toy pack with the ST.esp.

Do I still need to load the SexoutZAZ.esp and ST.esp?

Current links say to delete the st.esp, was that taken over by something else?

zippy57

zippy57

Store Manager

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
st.esp was never required. It only existed in case you didn't have SexoutStore.

MikiDs2012

MikiDs2012

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Thanks, will get rid of st.esp but will still load SexoutZAZ.esp.

xiaoxin20

xiaoxin20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

em, I can't use the custom body texture for female after update to the newest version of sexoutNG.

Dose the sexout-nudes.bsa override all the body texture?

well, It seems like I could change a custom body mesh, but I still can not load a custom texture.

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

em, I can't use the custom body texture for female after update to the newest version of sexoutNG.

well, It seems like I could change a custom body mesh, but I still can not load a custom texture.

Since the Sexout body mesh and textures are in the BSA, if you have meshes and/or textures in the actual folders, they'll override what's in the BSA...  assuming your archive invalidation is currently functioning correctly. You may want to open FOMM and toggle archive invalidation off and then back on til you see your custom body texture work.

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Just confirming something here, as far as I can tell from the coding the undress process doesn't remove tokens etc that aren't in bodyslots does it? So there's no need to add tokens to the SafeClothes / "don't undress" formlists.

Also had you any thoughts on whether we should move the FemaleCreatures formlist from SCR into SexoutNG and perhaps whether we need to allow later for different animations for them? No rush, I know you got heaps on your plate.

It depends on what body slot the token has assigned. However, the way *I* make tokens is to make them Armor items set to "Big Guns" slot but non-playable so they're invisible in inventory screens. Pride uses MiscItem items set as quest item/persistent reference. The code checks:

ref itemHair     ; slot 1
ref itemArmor    ; slot 2
ref itemLHand    ; slot 3
ref itemRHand    ; slot 4
ref itemWeapon   ; slot 5
ref itemPip      ; slot 6
ref itemBackpack ; slot 7
ref itemNecklace ; slot 8
ref itemHeadband ; slot 9
ref itemHat      ; slot 10
ref itemGlasses  ; slot 11
ref itemNose     ; slot 12
ref itemEar      ; slot 13
ref itemMask     ; slot 14
ref itemChoke    ; slot 15
ref itemMouth    ; slot 16
ref itemBody1    ; slot 17
ref itemBody2    ; slot 18
ref itemBody3    ; slot 19

Since the tokens I made and the ones Pride made can't be worn, they won't get "undressed". If a token uses a different scheme/slot, it may be susceptible to the undressing code. If it's a token type that does get worn and gets worn in one of the above slots, it will be susceptible.

As for moving the formlist to Sexout, if that's the easiest/best thing to do, then let's do that by all means.

xiaoxin20

xiaoxin20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Since the Sexout body mesh and textures are in the BSA, if you have meshes and/or textures in the actual folders, they'll override what's in the BSA...  assuming your archive invalidation is currently functioning correctly. You may want to open FOMM and toggle archive invalidation off and then back on til you see your custom body texture work.

Cool, the archive invalidation is the problem. Kind weird it messes up like that, since I never change the setting after I get the sexout to work long time ago.

Thank you!

MikiDs2012

MikiDs2012

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

regarding the tokens... I can see them on the trade window when I barter with NPCs.  If I approach a NPC for sex and then afterwards talk to them to barter.  Their tokens are listed for trade.  I am assuming this is a bug.

zippy57

zippy57

Store Manager

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
Not a bug, a side-effect of using Misc.Items instead of something that can be marked Non-Playable.

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

regarding the tokens... I can see them on the trade window when I barter with NPCs.  If I approach a NPC for sex and then afterwards talk to them to barter.  Their tokens are listed for trade.  I am assuming this is a bug.

Yeah, the unfortunate aspect of MiscItem is they don't have the non-playable flag as an option. There's nothing wrong with using MiscItems, they have advantages over Armor items marked non-playable. I prefer one style and Pride preferred the other... both work equally well. If you see any Sexout/mod tokens, just leave them where they are and everything will work as intended.

zippy57

zippy57

Store Manager

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
Which would be fine if people bothered to read instructions. But we've had one (somehow only one) instance of someone actually buying the debug tokens from a merchant and screwing up the whole system.

Now that we have the NX_Set commands do we really need tokens anymore?

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Which would be fine if people bothered to read instructions. But we've had one (somehow only one) instance of someone actually buying the debug tokens from a merchant and screwing up the whole system.

For data storage no... but some tokens we'll likely continue to need as the entire animation system depends on the presence and/or count of tokens in inventory. Some tokens are used as functionality and contain scripts.

I thought about swapping all the tokens to Armor items but that has it's own issue... chief among them it would require every single script compiled referencing any of them to be recompiled.

I'll take a look and see just how hard it would be to swap out the visible tokens for something else. If only SexoutNG scripts need recompiling I'd be fine with that. I don't know if any other mods specifically reference tokens (other than ZAZ which I know uses Animation tokens)... anyone know of any?

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

It depends on what body slot the token has assigned. However, the way *I* make tokens is to make them Armor items set to "Big Guns" slot but non-playable so they're invisible in inventory screens. Pride uses MiscItem items set as quest item/persistent reference. The code checks:

ref itemHair     ; slot 1
ref itemArmor    ; slot 2
ref itemLHand    ; slot 3
ref itemRHand    ; slot 4
ref itemWeapon   ; slot 5
ref itemPip      ; slot 6
ref itemBackpack ; slot 7
ref itemNecklace ; slot 8
ref itemHeadband ; slot 9
ref itemHat      ; slot 10
ref itemGlasses  ; slot 11
ref itemNose     ; slot 12
ref itemEar      ; slot 13
ref itemMask     ; slot 14
ref itemChoke    ; slot 15
ref itemMouth    ; slot 16
ref itemBody1    ; slot 17
ref itemBody2    ; slot 18
ref itemBody3    ; slot 19

Since the tokens I made and the ones Pride made can't be worn, they won't get "undressed". If a token uses a different scheme/slot, it may be susceptible to the undressing code. If it's a token type that does get worn and gets worn in one of the above slots, it will be susceptible.

As for moving the formlist to Sexout, if that's the easiest/best thing to do, then let's do that by all means.

I have them set to Bodywear but haven't allocated slots for them so they shouldn't be affected as they aren't in any slot, does changing them to BigGuns clear the GECK Powerup Biped error or is it for some other reason.

You should be able to create yourself a formlist for Female creatures and then just have Sexout add it to the banned list for now or just manually add them via GECK, then after I know you've done it, I'll just remove my script & list from SCR in a few months time, adding them twice shouldn't hurt. Currently I just do this in SCR on Restart/Reload.

; *** Creature Lists
	Set rList to SexoutSLCreaturesFemale
	Set iCnt to ListGetCount rList
	Label 20
	if iCnt > 0
		Set iCnt to iCnt - 1
		Set rItem to ListGetNthForm rList iCnt
		AddFormToFormList SexoutListBannedActor rItem
	goto 20
	endif

For data storage no... but some tokens we'll likely continue to need as the entire animation system depends on the presence and/or count of tokens in inventory. Some tokens are used as functionality and contain scripts.

I thought about swapping all the tokens to Armor items but that has it's own issue... chief among them it would require every single script compiled referencing any of them to be recompiled.

I'll take a look and see just how hard it would be to swap out the visible tokens for something else. If only SexoutNG scripts need recompiling I'd be fine with that. I don't know if any other mods specifically reference tokens (other than ZAZ which I know uses Animation tokens)... anyone know of any?

I've been changing all my tokens over to unplayable quest wearables for the next release of SCR, mainly to clear inventory clutter as I use a lot of them now, most are needed for actuall scripts to be added to actors rather than data. But I'll look into the NX_SET commands too and see if that will suit replacing my count tokens.