SexoutNG - Outdated and Locked.

OK, uploaded a new SexoutBeta.7z that has the new spore plant animations (to include a specialidle version of the spore plant's normal idle used as a reset).

Also includes a new formlist: SexoutCListSporePlant. Also includes a new creature: CrSporePlantRapist. Includes prior beta changes that were in Sexout.7z.

New animations are consensual 1504+1505 and non-consensual 1506+1507.

Edited by astymma
Guest Devianza

OK, uploaded a new SexoutBeta.7z that has the new spore plant animations (to include a specialidle version of the spore plant's normal idle used as a reset).

Also includes a new formlist: SexoutCListSporePlant. Also includes a new creature: CrSporePlantRapist. Includes prior beta changes that were in Sexout.7z.

Probably a stupid question but I imagine this requires a clean save?

I wouldn't think it would, but with all beta versions of Sexout, I wouldn't use it on ANY save you plan on keeping.

Guest Devianza

I wouldn't think it would, but with all beta versions of Sexout, I wouldn't use it on ANY save you plan on keeping.

Thanks for the tip..

I'll go back to the fomod version until later then.

Well at least until the beck animations are added. :)

Btw.. the spore plant animations in the new beta may not be working right.  The reason I say "may" is because I'm not testing them on a pre-existing spore plant, I'm using the one I planted in Doc Mitchell's backyard.   After the animation finishes one of two things happens, either the sex animation just keeps looping with the plant, even though it ends for the player, or the plant just vanishes.  But well, it may be sexoutkey because I've noticed the same thing happens to brutes at Jacobstown sometimes when using sexoutkey, they just go poof. 

Thanks for the tip..

I'll go back to the fomod version until later then.

Well at least until the beck animations are added. :)

Btw.. the spore plant animations in the new beta may not be working right.  The reason I say "may" is because I'm not testing them on a pre-existing spore plant, I'm using the one I planted in Doc Mitchell's backyard.   After the animation finishes one of two things happens, either the sex animation just keeps looping with the plant, even though it ends for the player, or the plant just vanishes.  But well, it may be sexoutkey because I've noticed the same thing happens to brutes at Jacobstown sometimes when using sexoutkey, they just go poof. 

I'll take a look at Sexout Sexkey since I know that had some issues before... especially with disabled and/or deleted references.

EDIT: Nothing in the current version of sexkey would seem to cause the issue. Are you using the most current sexkey? Can you give me your load order in spoiler tags?

The other issue I thought was solved since adding the mtidle.kf from the fallout meshes BSA as a special idle added to Sexout that selects itself by the *absence* of sexout tokens fixed the issue for me. That's why I uploaded it... to see if the issue could be better nailed down by more than just myself testing it.

Guest Devianza

I'd imagine its the latest sexoutkey since I just re-installed New Vegas and re-downloaded all the sexout mods on Monday, and I don't think sexoutkey has been updated in eons.

There's two esp's I'm not sure I should have in my load order.

St.esp and sexoutZAZ.esp.

Hal's first post on the SCR thread claims the st files are necessary but he may just mean the meshes and textures, not sure if the esp is necessary.  As for ZAZ, as you can see by my load order I'm not using sexoutslavery, loogie's tryout mods, or any of the "msex" mods, so I'm not sure if I should even have the zaz.esp loaded.

But here's my load order..
[spoiler=Load Order][X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] Lings.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] CASM.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
[X] LingsPrettyThings.esp
[X] jowastelandscoundrel.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
[X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
[X] SexoutSexkey.esp
[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp
[X] SexoutLust.esp
[X] st.esp
[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] Neckchains.esp
[X] 101Billboards.esp
[X] 101Posters.esp

I'd imagine its the latest sexoutkey since I just re-installed New Vegas and re-downloaded all the sexout mods on Monday, and I don't think sexoutkey has been updated in eons.

Hal's first post on the SCR thread claims the st files are necessary but he may just mean the meshes and textures, not sure if the esp is necessary.  As for ZAZ, as you can see by my load order I'm not using sexoutslavery, loogie's tryout mods, or any of the "msex" mods, so I'm not sure if I should even have the zaz.esp loaded.

I'll fix that one, the st.esp is just a store, a pretty good one if I remember rightly, but not sure it sell the SCR items or it's own items.

But here's my load order..

[spoiler=Load Order][X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] Lings.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] CASM.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] CONELRAD 640-1240.esp

[X] LingsPrettyThings.esp

[X] jowastelandscoundrel.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

[X] SexoutSexkey.esp

[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] st.esp

[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] Neckchains.esp

[X] 101Billboards.esp

[X] 101Posters.esp

Hmm this issue is super hard for me to trace since it has never happened to me. there used to be a problem with a few esp's where actors were getting disabled due to an error in reference assignments but I can't remember which mods they were.

Guest Devianza

I should have just coc'd to vault 22 since I think thats where the normal ones are.

But I already did a clean save and went back to the sexout.esm that comes with the core fomod since I didn't want things to bug out before I play Lonesome Road.

As for actors being disabled tho, even before I used the sexout beta I was getting supermutants vanishing or becoming disabled in Jacobstown when using sexoutkey, so the fault can't be on the sexout beta. 

Don't use the spore plant from breeder to test.

It's probably not in SexoutCListSporePlant. If it isn't you'd probably need to explicitly assign anim 1504, 1505, 1506 or 1507.

Is that Sporeplant in Breeder Breeder specific or is it using one of my SCROffSpring SporePlants in which case I need to add it to the SporePlant List as I've done in the other Lists with other Offspring?

Spore plant doesn't reset it's animation after sex unless I talk to it.

Sigh, it's like I thought... the reset fix was only working for me.

What I tried was this:

Extracted mtidle.kf  from sporeplant folder in meshes bsa.

Put it in the idleanims folder inside the sporeplant folder.

Edited the kf so the root node stated "SpecialIdle" instead of "Idle".

Assigned it as a special idle to an Idle Animation with the conditions of having no actor A or actor C tokens in inventory.

Can you let me know if clicking on the NPC in the console and typing either "evp" or "pickidle" fix them like talking to them does?

Any other ideas?

That's a no on evp and pickidle.

However like I said originally, disabling, and then reenabling it did fix it.

Yeah I noticed that talking to it, shooting it and/or disable/enable/resurrect all work. My solution worked for me (the mtidle thing) but it appears that because the spore plant is special (can't move) it kind of designed with no special anims and apparently the game engine doesn't like mod added specials. It plays its normal idles just fine (attacks and mtidle). It just seems to refuse to return to mtidle after sexout handles it.

Yeah I noticed that talking to it, shooting it and/or disable/enable/resurrect all work. My solution worked for me (the mtidle thing) but it appears that because the spore plant is special (can't move) it kind of designed with no special anims and apparently the game engine doesn't like mod added specials. It plays its normal idles just fine (attacks and mtidle). It just seems to refuse to return to mtidle after sexout handles it.

If it helps any I noticed my offspring Spore plant that were cloned off the originals do seem to move very slowly or during wait even though I have their movement speed at 0 like their kin.

If it helps any I noticed my offspring Spore plant that were cloned off the originals do seem to move very slowly or during wait even though I have their movement speed at 0 like their kin.

Well it's not a big issue but I'll keep hammering at it when I get a moment. Maybe something like the resetai token I use in SmallerTalk?

Since you said damaging it will reset it, why not just tick a point of health off of it and then heal it?

I don't think it being harmed does the reset but the act of switching to combat mode... hmm maybe setalert..

EDIT: aha that works, setalert 1 followed by setalert 0 resets it nicely... will add that to the next release as a fix

Hey astymma

I was wondering if any recent changes might interfere with the fSurface stuff. I have a lot of quest stage result scripts fine-tuning sex positioning on a particular bed, something I put together ages ago really, and now none of it seems to work anymore.

For example, I had:

set sexoutNG.actorA to DocMitchellRef
set sexoutNG.actorB to player
set sexoutNG.animA to 202
set sexoutNG.animB to 202
set sexoutNG.CBDialogA to SOFOBSCBType1
set sexoutNG.refSurface to SOFODocsMaritalBedRef
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceAngle to sexoutNG.fSurfaceAngle - 90
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceX to (sexoutNG.fSurfaceX - 10)
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceY to (sexoutNG.fSurfaceY - 20) 
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceZ to (sexoutNG.fSurfaceZ + 7)
set sexoutNG.IsOral to 1
DocMitchellRef.cios sexoutBegin 

Which used to end up like this: post-18170-0-32339400-1361750812_thumb.jpg

But not anymore. Holding the values in a separate quest script doesn't cut it either:

set sexoutNG.IsOral to 1
set SOFOBedSexQst.fBedA to (sexoutNG.fSurfaceAngle - 90)
set SOFOBedSexQst.fBedX to (SexoutNG.fSurfaceX - 10)
set SOFOBedSexQst.fBedY to (SexoutNG.fSurfaceY - 20)
set SOFOBedSexQst.fBedZ to (SexoutNG.fSurfaceZ + 7)
set SexoutNG.fSurfaceAngle to SOFOBedSexQst.fBedA
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceX to SOFOBedSexQst.fBedX
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceY to SOFOBedSexQst.fBedY
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceZ to SOFOBedSexQst.fBedZ

even though I can see those values are set using sqv. They're just not copied to NG anymore apparently. post-18170-0-45712700-1361750854_thumb.jpg

Hey astymma

I was wondering if any recent changes might interfere with the fSurface stuff. I have a lot of quest stage result scripts fine-tuning sex positioning on a particular bed, something I put together ages ago really, and now none of it seems to work anymore.

For example, I had:

set sexoutNG.fSurfaceAngle to sexoutNG.fSurfaceAngle - 90
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceX to (sexoutNG.fSurfaceX - 10)
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceY to (sexoutNG.fSurfaceY - 20) 
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceZ to (sexoutNG.fSurfaceZ + 7)
set sexoutNG.IsOral to 1

Which used to end up like this: attachicon.gif202.jpg

But not anymore. Holding the values in a separate quest script doesn't cut it either:

set sexoutNG.IsOral to 1
set SOFOBedSexQst.fBedA to (sexoutNG.fSurfaceAngle - 90)
set SOFOBedSexQst.fBedX to (SexoutNG.fSurfaceX - 10)
set SOFOBedSexQst.fBedY to (SexoutNG.fSurfaceY - 20)
set SOFOBedSexQst.fBedZ to (SexoutNG.fSurfaceZ + 7)
set SexoutNG.fSurfaceAngle to SOFOBedSexQst.fBedA
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceX to SOFOBedSexQst.fBedX
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceY to SOFOBedSexQst.fBedY
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceZ to SOFOBedSexQst.fBedZ

even though I can see those values are set using sqv. They're just not copied to NG anymore apparently. attachicon.gifScreenShot465_.jpg

I'll check. This version of Sexout is pride's beta if that makes a difference... were you previously testing against the non-beta?

I think so - that was around June.
I double-checked with an old test mod I made to figure that out, and that one also doesn't work anymore for me. Spent ages thinking it was spells & packages from the main thing interfering somehow, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I think so - that was around June.

I double-checked with an old test mod I made to figure that out, and that one also doesn't work anymore for me. Spent ages thinking it was spells & packages from the main thing interfering somehow, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Which version of Sexout did you use that *did* work? That way I can compare Pride's old against his new code to see what was altered.