SexoutNG - Outdated and Locked.

It might be as early as March & April maybe, 1.3.59 or thereabouts.

Edit: Comparing older screens with new ones, it's as if every tweak's done twice now.

This

set sexoutNG.actorB to DocMitchellRef
set sexoutNG.actorA to player
set sexoutNG.animA to 236
set sexoutNG.animB to 236
set sexoutNG.CBDialogB to SOFOBSCBType2
set sexoutNG.refSurface to SOFODocsMaritalBedRef
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceAngle to sexoutNG.fSurfaceAngle - 70
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceX to sexoutNG.fSurfaceX + 10
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceY to sexoutNG.fSurfaceY + 20
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceZ to sexoutNG.fSurfaceZ + 10
set sexoutNG.IsOral to 1
DocMitchellRef.cios sexoutBegin

made anim 236 presentable (used to be straight, causing clipping with the bed): post-18170-0-30760900-1361771763_thumb.jpg

now it's turned an extra 70-ish degrees: post-18170-0-00198300-1361771791_thumb.jpg

It might be as early as March & April maybe, 1.3.59 or thereabouts.

Edit: Comparing older screens with new ones, it's as if every tweak's done twice now.

This

set sexoutNG.actorB to DocMitchellRef
set sexoutNG.actorA to player
set sexoutNG.animA to 236
set sexoutNG.animB to 236
set sexoutNG.CBDialogB to SOFOBSCBType2
set sexoutNG.refSurface to SOFODocsMaritalBedRef
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceY to sexoutNG.fSurfaceY + 20
set sexoutNG.fSurfaceZ to sexoutNG.fSurfaceZ + 10
set sexoutNG.IsOral to 1
DocMitchellRef.cios sexoutBegin

made anim 236 presentable (used to be straight, causing clipping with the bed): attachicon.gif236_.jpg

now it's turned an extra 70-ish degrees: attachicon.gifScreenShot458_.jpg

Hmm, I have an old copy of 1.3.59 around somewhere but wow that's going so far back the code might have no resemblance to current code... I'll check though.

EDIT: Hmm yeah 1.3.59 predates the NX Vars system.

What you have there may not be behaving like you think it should. Like

would result in fSurfaceX always being equal to 10 since all the vars are zeroed.

Should just be

set sexoutNG.fSurfaceX to 10

Same goes for all the values you're setting relative to the existing value (which will always be 0).

EDIT: I'd suggest using a newer version of Sexout tbh, your users will be. I ran some tests and the surface handling appears to work as intended in the new code. Maybe your values functioned in older versions of Sexout, but they apparently don't any more. Maybe test and see what they need to be in the newer versions?

Lol, well, I'm using the latest now, of course - I just figured my tweaks out back in the day, using what was the latest then, and moved on feeling secure that it all worked.

The thing is though: if

is and always has been the same as

set sexoutNG.fSurfaceAngle to -70

it still doesn't explain the difference between then & now. I'm using the same bed, placed at the same angle in the same cell. And I hate a mystery ;) Could you point me to the script that translates that value in NGmain to the actual positioning, or has that been ported to the NX side?

Actually, nevermind. I'm just doing them over. Most of them are ok with the absolute values - only Z positioning is a bit troublesome.

DoctaSax, once I get beck's anims from ZAZ added and toss in some caretaking lists like critters and such, I'll be focusing on number key positioning being added. When I start on that, I'll review the refSurface code and see if anything is wrong with it or if needs some "tweaking".

On an unrelated note, is anyone still experiencing the BUG where any of actors involved in an act still have their weapon equipped or embedded in their body?

Beginning to think my original fix is not catching every case of this happening.

DoctaSax, once I get beck's anims from ZAZ added and toss in some caretaking lists like critters and such, I'll be focusing on number key positioning being added. When I start on that, I'll review the refSurface code and see if anything is wrong with it or if needs some "tweaking".

Well, I figured them out a lot more quickly than last time. There's a few that I can't get inch-perfect - a little bit of floating or the occasional hand not touching what it should be touching - but the number key positioning might help players fine-tune that. So, y'know, no worries.

Hope I didn't come across as too pissy or nothin' - it was just one too many inexplicable bugs in one day ;)

Re: The "Sexiness" percentile.

I don't know how much bearing the "sexiness" percentile factors into anything used in any part(s) of the mod or its plugins at present; but, if it has any bearing on anything now or in the future, I'd like to suggest that the number shouldn't be affected by non-clothing-related modifiers provided by perks like Toughness, Masochism, and the DR implant from the clinic. 

Since it is (I presume) supposed to reflect a reduction in how, "sexy," one appears compared to a nude body, it also occurred to me that becoming less, "sexy," as a result of piercings (or other jewelry/non-concealing decoration, such as berets and caps) which granted minor DR bonuses seemed a bit counterintuitive-- but, getting into that degree of complication might be left to tinkering with the Clothing Evaluator mod-- if there is/will be any interoperability between that mod and the, "sexiness," percentile. 

It occurs to me that, "sexiness," is really much more a product of design than function-- burlap slave rags that cover you from neck to knee are just not as, "sexy," regardless of how little armor protection they afford, as the Lady Death armor set (IMO).  Perhaps, at some point, that can all be customizeable by the player through the clothing evaluator (I really like the promise of that plugin-- can you tell?)

Again, I don't even know if or how the, "sexiness," percentile is used in any code in any associated plugin.  If it's just shown as a, "fun fact," or is just there in case anyone ever decides to implement it for anything (like the sexual experience level number), all of this is moot, and I apologize for the interruption.  I simply happened to notice, today, that, after my character had had all of her equipment taken at Fortification Hill, her, "sexiness," score was pegged at 48%, with and without the Slave Corset she was given.  The only explanation I could imagine for her nude body having such a low score was the unremoveable, "armor," which her conditioning, the Masochism perk and the implant represented.

Sexiness is based on DT only, I think. Might have been around since the very first Sexout (not NG). Not sure if it's used for anything, maybe rapers at some point.

If it's not used, perhaps it should just go altogether? Atm, the combination of ClothingEval with whatever mod, like CheckMeOut, that looks up what you wear in SCR's corresponding lists is a much more immersive way of feeling sexy or not than just looking at a number in MCM, after all. It wouldn't do much for me either even if it were added to the HUD, which in turn would only cause more install problems too.

If astymma plans to move the 'old'' sexout MCM submenu to the NG submenu, that would be a good occasion to cut it out.

Well I, for one, don't want to remove something simply because it isn't being used unless it's causing a problem. I do see the ClothingEval repetition of functionality argument as valid though. No reason for Sexout to have something redundant that's being ignored when the same functionality exists as a plugin (which tbh is where this functionality belongs imo). I'll remove "Sexiness" from the MCM menu only, leaving the variable in the quest so as to not break plugins using it.

Well I, for one, don't want to remove something simply because it isn't being used unless it's causing a problem. I do see the ClothingEval repetition of functionality argument as valid though. No reason for Sexout to have something redundant that's being ignored when the same functionality exists as a plugin (which tbh is where this functionality belongs imo). I'll remove "Sexiness" from the MCM menu only, leaving the variable in the quest so as to not break plugins using it.

Yeah just put a note after it in the variable quest script stating that's it's not used for future reference perhaps.

Version 2.6.76 of SexoutNG Uploaded.

• Radroach, GiantRat andMoleRat basic support added. 3 New lists for Radroaches, MoleRats and GiantRats. Testing critters added for each.
  • Beck11's animations from ZAZ migrated to Sexout.
  • "Sexiness" removed from MCM Menu.

Beck's animations were moved as follows (ZAZ anim numbers to new SexoutNG numbers):

• DeathClaw               3764 -> 1312
  • DeathClaw               3765 -> 1313
  • DeathClaw               3766 -> 1314
  • SuperMutant            3763 -> 1415
  • Dog                          3751 -> 1003
  • Dog                          3752 -> 1004
  • Dog                          3753 -> 1005
  • Dog                          3754 -> 1006
  • Ghoul                       3755 -> 1205
  • Ghoul                       3756 -> 1206
  • Ghoul                       3757 -> 1207
  • Ghoul                       3758 -> 1208
  • Ghoul                       3759 -> 1209
  • Ghoul                       3760 -> 1210
  • Ghoul                       3761 -> 1211
  • Ghoul                       3762 -> 1212

I also fixed 2 animations that were missing from the random picker for ghouls:

• Animation 1203
  • Animation 1204

Current TODO List:

• Merge MCM Menus
  • Clean Up MCM menus
  • Add support/lists/testcritters for mirelurks/mirelurkkings/lakelurks
  • Add support/lists/testcritters for each robot type
  • Add number key positioning/rotation system
  • Make sure weapons being equipped bug is actually fixed
  • Add reset functionality to fix spore plant animations

Just confirming something here, as far as I can tell from the coding the undress process doesn't remove tokens etc that aren't in bodyslots does it? So there's no need to add tokens to the SafeClothes / "don't undress" formlists.

Also had you any thoughts on whether we should move the FemaleCreatures formlist from SCR into SexoutNG and perhaps whether we need to allow later for different animations for them? No rush, I know you got heaps on your plate.

em, I can't use the custom body texture for female after update to the newest version of sexoutNG.

Dose the sexout-nudes.bsa override all the body texture?

well, It seems like I could change a custom body mesh, but I still can not load a custom texture.

em, I can't use the custom body texture for female after update to the newest version of sexoutNG.

well, It seems like I could change a custom body mesh, but I still can not load a custom texture.

Since the Sexout body mesh and textures are in the BSA, if you have meshes and/or textures in the actual folders, they'll override what's in the BSA...  assuming your archive invalidation is currently functioning correctly. You may want to open FOMM and toggle archive invalidation off and then back on til you see your custom body texture work.

Just confirming something here, as far as I can tell from the coding the undress process doesn't remove tokens etc that aren't in bodyslots does it? So there's no need to add tokens to the SafeClothes / "don't undress" formlists.

Also had you any thoughts on whether we should move the FemaleCreatures formlist from SCR into SexoutNG and perhaps whether we need to allow later for different animations for them? No rush, I know you got heaps on your plate.

It depends on what body slot the token has assigned. However, the way *I* make tokens is to make them Armor items set to "Big Guns" slot but non-playable so they're invisible in inventory screens. Pride uses MiscItem items set as quest item/persistent reference. The code checks:

ref itemHair     ; slot 1
ref itemArmor    ; slot 2
ref itemLHand    ; slot 3
ref itemRHand    ; slot 4
ref itemWeapon   ; slot 5
ref itemPip      ; slot 6
ref itemBackpack ; slot 7
ref itemNecklace ; slot 8
ref itemHeadband ; slot 9
ref itemHat      ; slot 10
ref itemGlasses  ; slot 11
ref itemNose     ; slot 12
ref itemEar      ; slot 13
ref itemMask     ; slot 14
ref itemChoke    ; slot 15
ref itemMouth    ; slot 16
ref itemBody1    ; slot 17
ref itemBody2    ; slot 18
ref itemBody3    ; slot 19

Since the tokens I made and the ones Pride made can't be worn, they won't get "undressed". If a token uses a different scheme/slot, it may be susceptible to the undressing code. If it's a token type that does get worn and gets worn in one of the above slots, it will be susceptible.

As for moving the formlist to Sexout, if that's the easiest/best thing to do, then let's do that by all means.

Since the Sexout body mesh and textures are in the BSA, if you have meshes and/or textures in the actual folders, they'll override what's in the BSA...  assuming your archive invalidation is currently functioning correctly. You may want to open FOMM and toggle archive invalidation off and then back on til you see your custom body texture work.

Cool, the archive invalidation is the problem. Kind weird it messes up like that, since I never change the setting after I get the sexout to work long time ago.

Thank you!