[Outdated] LoversRapeStruggle 0.34

This mod is awesome!

The only thing I've noticed is that it seems to conflict with LoversVoice. During a rape the PC will only say the lines from the third stage-

I am having trouble figuring out how to rewind the Lovers system once it has reached the second to last step. I kinda got it to work, but only one animation to change but it doesn't actualy change the stage of lovers.

Seems To Work Very Well My Only Dislike Is The Length Of The Rape Its Too Long ..

The Raper,s SP Goes Down To Slow ... Except For That It Seems Good Especially

The Struggle Animation/Scenes , Just One Thing If You Can Add The Chance Of

Being Able To Escape From The Rape At Certain Times During The Act That Would

Be Excellent ...

My game Will Not Start With This MOD!!!!!!!!!

Then you are missing a dependency

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

You have to have these! If you use LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP then you need to go to this post and DL its version of RapeStruggle that uses LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP, or use wyre bash to change the prerequisite.

I *love* this mod. It is the hottest thing I've seen from here in a while. But I agree with some of the others. My poor spellcasting elf stamina goes so fast I can sometimes barely see the animation. Is there a way to slow it down please? ^_^

fatigue is a crazy thing actually there are so many mods that modify your fatigue... it really wasn't a good idea for me to use it as a metric. so there is a timer installed so after 6 seconds, you progress anyways. I did this mainly because after trying so many times one of the pair would have there fatigue shoot off into infinity and I had a hard time pointing where or why. but I'll see what I can do... like tune down the modifier some more.

Whin i Take LoversRapeStruggle Out My Game Will Start Now!

Have: Lovers with PK Extender.esp' date=' LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp.

[/quote']

If you are using LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp then you need to use this version ---> LINK

The download is at the bottom of the post selected in that link, named RapeStruggle.7z.

That version uses LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp and not the default LoversAdultPlayPlus.

I got the game working with the mod checked.

But upon testing' date=' nothing happened. Couldn't get anything to show that the mod was working.

Does this mod conflict with other Lovers mods that I should thusly disable?

[/quote']

It only works when you are raped or you are raping someone. I don't think anything conflicts really.

Also under the settings spell for lovers, make sure under the progression heading choose manual and not the default automatic.

So to rape someone use RaperS or something like loversyield and yield to your foe and choose the rape option to let you go.

fatigue is a crazy thing actually there are so many mods that modify your fatigue... it really wasn't a good idea for me to use it as a metric. so there is a timer installed so after 6 seconds' date=' you progress anyways. I did this mainly because after trying so many times one of the pair would have there fatigue shoot off into infinity and I had a hard time pointing where or why. but I'll see what I can do... like tune down the modifier some more.

[/quote']

Thanks! I'm not sure if I have anything that alters my fatigue much. As a personal preference I would like it to be 10-15 seconds. Partly because the camera switches angles and it will be over before I can re-center it well ^_^ I'm not complaining! I appreciate the effort you put into this. Is there simply a way to slow down the rate of fatigue loss? Also, I'm not sure what you do to struggle and win?

Does anyone else get an issue when trying to rape with a female PC causing the PC to (rather amusingly) rape themselves?

That was happening in my game. It kept happening after I removed this mod' date=' and was fixed when I removed c_harlock's LoversRapers roleplaying edition and re-installed standard LoversRapers. Which is a bummer, because I really liked c_harlock's version.

I don't know if it was just the roleplaying edition or the combination that was the trouble, but I am not using either one right now.

Nice mod, but when struggle is acting - latest stages moves too quick, maybe need some "wait" in latest stages before sex? And after - sex goes too long... (poses are affect, yes) Player can escape 20 times or more, before it ending.

Sorry if it question was here before (and my english too :o ), i don't read this thread. And test this mod only on 1 lvl of my char.