[Outdated] LoversRapeStruggle 0.34

NOTE:  This plugin does not appear to work well with rev96 of lovers.  

It certainly doesn't work with the latest version of pk extender.

Please be aware that installing this can lead to issues.

Ramblings
------------
Ok, I'm bad at sticking to projects. I uninstalled windows I just want to be done using that Operating System. I'm running linux and doubt I'll work on RapeStruggles now that I have skyrim working in wine. I'm glad everyone who was able to get it running liked it. And for the people who can't get it running... I'll try to swing by and help. But as of now I can't work on the scripting or models anymore. still don't have a stable OS installed, so I can't work on things just yet.

Description
------------
When a rape happens, the victim struggles against the attacker, then has their torso clothing ripped away, then their pants, now the attacker is free to have is their way with the victim

Requires
-----------
Oblivion
may require Lovers with PK v90 seemed to work fine in .91
Lovers with PK Extender old ver 2.4 ish
IT doesn't seem to like the new version of PK Extender.
LoversAdultPlayPlus
may require this specific raper LoversRaperS

From a fresh install how I did it.

Installed Oblivion GTOY Via Steam
Installed Obse v.20 via obse site
Installed Oblivion Mod Manager
Installed Lovers PK v.91
Installed Lovers Resource pack (from 01-01-2012)
Installed Lovers PK Extender v2.4
Installed Lovers Adult play pluss for SSP 1.11
Installed Lovers Minor mod Pack 1.0
Installed RaperS
Installed LoversRapeStruggle v.34
Installed Pluggy v1.25b
Installed Menuque

--cosmetic stuff--
Installed MBP++ http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3812
Installed HGEC body omod http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34442
Installed Rosesim hair http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37420
--------------
Ran BOSS http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20516

Turned off automatic sex progression

This is my load order see if something different works for you.
------------------------------
Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
LoversFSE.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPower.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
LoversRapeStruggle.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
------------------------------------------------------

Update log

0.31 -> 0.34
------------
Animation for rape changes when the bar turns green.
Different counters are now only counted when the raper successfully rapes the victim... I hope, it looked like it work but there were like 6 different items to update.
Fighting back while your armor is being torn away if you have 11 fatigue you can now fight back doing Str* -.25 damage to his fatigue. now when his fatigue reaches you get away.
this makes rape much harder...
changed timers for when clothing is ripped away and when your not wearing anything... it still plays but only for a second.

0.30 -> 0.31
------------
Minor speed increase to the last 2/3rds of the actual rape. it no longer calls xLoversCmnSetItem constently during the last to phases.
fixed the sound not being played.

0.25 -> 0.30
------------
Proper rape animations during creature rape.
if the player is not involved in the sex it goes strait to sex with and auto ends.
fixed the armor going to -8394578973 I think...
*new bug*
I might have stopped the rape voice from being played somehow.

0.23 -> 0.25
------------
Removed requirement for LoversRaperZR.esp
fatigue now trips to the next stage at < 1 instead of == 0

Load order

Lovers with PK.esm
(stuff)
LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp
(stuff)
Lovers with PK.esp
(stuff)
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
(Stuff)
LoversRapeStruggle.esp (here)
(stuff)
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
(stuff)
LoversRapeStruggle.esp (or here)

*any amount of ESP/Ms are Stuff

untested on any other system but my own.

Things you should know

Crashed once for me with lovers v0.91 then worked fine after that.
upper torso and legs Armor/clothing removed automatically during the rape struggle, please change your rape clothing options to allow for the female to keep her torso and leg clothing on.
Ready weapon key, will stop your rape attempt while in prelude
Ready weapon key, while being raped and in prelude, will skip the prelude.
Jump key, will skip steps
the cast magic key, will freeze the animation and unfreeze... hopefully
only two animations so far one for a frontal attack and one from behind( I had a third but it didn't pan out )

to do and done list

To Do:
reset the animation when the sex actually starts so that it goes through the progression of the stages

make it work for rape not involving the player.

more animations

BU compatibly...

Remove some of the unused files.

clean up the animations.

make the SPHUD look nice instead of debug info

I'm sure something else here

cleanup, commenting and, DEBUG

What is done:
have a fatigue fight counter so the defender can fight when the fatigue is regaining while the armor is being ripped away.
creature compatibly - no prelude animation but it works now
when raping or raped a prelude animation was played.
fatigue is drained during the first stage, then weapon removed.
Upper body armor damage and then unequiped when destroyed.
Lower body armor is damaged and then unequiped when destroyed.
When lower body armor destroyed rape begins
rape ends when the lovers SP meter is empty
animation loader seems to load animations
when raping the Ready weapon key makes you give up raping
when being raped the ready weapon key skips the rape prelude.
some messages for what is happening.
SP hud displays information about what is going on.
Get the animations to change when one step of the prelude is done (struggle -> tear off top armor -> tear off pants -> rape)
figure out why the animation seems to load fine but doesn't play.
animation loader needs to differentiate between front rape and back rape.
set in a timer just in case something goes too long or too short (not a priority)

Bugs

might not work with all LoversRaperS.
it has an issue with resetting the sex animations in the wrong positions.
positions can be off on the wrong axis and impossible to correct for the length of that session.
The timer can freeze and stay frozen
The system will not always detect if for the attack from behind poses
I'm sure more

links to thread with the blender pics... ignore the ones on the ground
from the rape isn't immersive thread

thanks to everyone who helped and made the modes this adds on to.

Trouble ahead

I'm having real problem motivating myself to work on on raper struggles, and I invite anyone to use what I have done for there own mods.

or if you want to help me with my failed animaions.. have a crack at it.

Disclaimer

This mod extends the raping system within the game. I however do not condone rape in the real world at all. If you are thinking of raping someone in the real world, Seek help from the police or a psychologist. If have been raped (again in the real world) and have not contacted the Police do so at your earliest convenience.

LoversRapeStruggle0034.7z

Where can I find this missing master' date=' LoversRaperZR.esp?

[/quote']

I've wondered that as well. I just used wrye bash to link it to the Russian version of LoversRaperS made for PK Extender and there doesn't seem to be any problems except for one instance where I attempted a rape and the victim ended up masturbating and it looked more like I was raping myself, but that's not happened since.

yah, more alpha stage stuff... that is essentially LoversRaperS.esp renamed to LoversRaperZR... I was just going to use that RaperS as a base and start from there. However it became apparent to me that I had better just start with a new file, and I guess that was carried along... cleanup... it is in the todo list. also it might work better at the bottem of the list. I'll fix that tomorrow (10/11/2011)

Probably due to the prelude portion. The part where the clothes are being ripped off is nothing more then a slightly more interactive prelude stage from LoversPK extender. If anything, this is what I think LoversPK extender should have done as the rape equivalent of the prelude stage from the start.

Since I didnt have any experiance with oblivion scripting the prelude stuff seemed fairly logical for the desired effect and most of the work is done for me. The SPHUD alone made the mod worth using. I don't feel so bad about changing scripts in the extender and less likely to break the lovers framework.

It'S awesome!

But I do not use lovers pk extender. LOL..

Is there no way to use this mod without lovers pk extender?

Nope, you MUST use extender or you won't get pre-sex animations.

@dumit

I really appreciate your work and thank you very much. Now I have a question for you: is there a way to make your work with the "pk lover merged experimantal 4.1"? I know this pack uses the galgat version of loverapers. but is merged in LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp .If you can change how your mod look for the loversraper mod.

I found a possible bug. It looks like this mod breaks LoversRaperS. I've tried it with different versions of LoversRaperS to be sure, but no matter what version I use when I enable this mod I can no longer configure settings for LoversRaperS. The menu no longer pops up if I use NPC settings spell or if I go into My settings from the global spell. The rape spell doesn't seem to work either. I've tested with no mods except for the LoversRapeStruggle dependencies and still same thing. Should LoversRaperS and LoversRapeStruggle really be loaded after the LoversIdleAnimsPriority and LoversAnimObjectsPriority mods like it shows in it's master dependency list? It did work when I had it in that order, but that messes with other lovers mods so I moved LoversRaperS back above my Bashed patch while leaving LoversRapeStruggle after LoversAnimObjectsPriority.

I was having the same problem but what I did was just create a copy of the raperS and then renamed it to raperZR. I then loaded raperS after raperZR. Kept it in the same place and now everything works fine though you will have two of the rape setting. Also, save and test to make sure if the original one is the top or bottom rape setting. As the original works fine, but bugs out when you used the changed one.

Awesome mod btw can't wait till your able to polish it up some more.

Well I got it to work and I have to say it is an amazing concept!

I had trouble at first getting it to run, it even crashed my computer. Anyways,I used wyre bash to change the master to the russian version of raperS. After a few attempts it worked properly. Though I did have one where the RaperS settings wouldn't load properly.

Now I have one comment that I want to ask, is it possible to leave the clothes on during the first stage when you are getting stripped? It is a little odd that you are already naked then he tries to pull your clothes off that are already off. It would look amazing where you have your clothes and one by one they get unequiped as he strips them off you when that animation is going. I have a feeling that what I asked is outside the parameters of your control but it would look amazing if it could be done!

Anyways nice work!

I was having the same problem but what I did was just create a copy of the raperS and then renamed it to raperZR. I then loaded raperS after raperZR. Kept it in the same place and now everything works fine though you will have two of the rape setting. Also' date=' save and test to make sure if the original one is the top or bottom rape setting. As the original works fine, but bugs out when you used the changed one.

Awesome mod btw can't wait till your able to polish it up some more.

[/quote']

I think that may be why I was able to get it to work before but not now. I had accidentally left the old LoversRaperS enabled when I was using the Russian version, but that's obviously not the most desirable way to get the mod working.

I found a fairly large compatibility issue with anything involving LoversCreatures. If LoversRapeStruggle is enabled any time a creature tries to rape you it can't find the animations and just plays the sound with the two characters standing in the same place. I'm not entirely sure how the other plugins do it, but I don't think your supposed to include LoversAnimObjectsPriority or LoversIdleAnimsPriority as dependencies for a mod unless perhaps the issue is that there aren't enough animations slots again just like when LoversCreatures came out with all those different versions of those two plugins to get the animations to work.