Queen of Blades (Kerrigan) Armor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you have nifskope open 'Kerrigan_head.nif', then under 'Eyes' -> 'BSlightingshaderproperties', increase the 'Emissive Multiple' (from 1 to perhaps 4)

you can also try changing the Emissive Color, it's currently a brown, could be worth making it a red or something.

or, origional with eyes adjusted as above - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4scpu7jb2bjpv2f

adjusted hair with adjusted eyes as above - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nrjzr01rcmqnjl7

if you have nifskope open 'Kerrigan_head.nif', then under 'Eyes' -> 'BSlightingshaderproperties', increase the 'Emissive Multiple' (from 1 to perhaps 4)

you can also try changing the Emissive Color, it's currently a brown, could be worth making it a red or something.

or, origional with eyes adjusted as above - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4scpu7jb2bjpv2f

adjusted hair with adjusted eyes as above - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nrjzr01rcmqnjl7

Thanks it helped)
I have another question, how can we then this nifskope, will integrate the head and hair in a single object (in the game my hair when they battle mode ever slide to the right and to the left)
Sorry for Google translator

You'd have to open it in some modeling program like blender I think, and fix how the mesh is weighted to the relivant bones of the character skeleton,

I'm pretty incompetant with that sort of thing so usually I just get it to copy of an existing mesh, from which it just makes an estimate really.

(you can color it yourself but at best i find it a guess - check - retry system, where each 'try' takes like half an hour to get it in game and usually just makes it worse XD)

I'm somewhat surprised someone ended up doing this, but so far(apart from minor issues noted above) I must say I like the looks of it ingame. Though if it was possible, I would've preferred a version without the wings as an option. Not due to how they look or anything mind you, but because they clip so horribly when going through narrow corridors and that grates somewhat on me.

As I said though, it does look awesome and thumbs up for good work. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are there and requirements? I put on a part and get ctd :3 Maybe UNPB won't work with it? 

Edit: Okay so everything work for me but the boots that causes ctd for me strange... 

• 3 weeks later...

Much thanks man, i love this mod.. :)

Btw, my suggestions:

• can you make the wings as an accessory like a cape or a ring so that it would optional...
  • the eyes.. :)
  • and also, there's something wrong with the head when you're moving, like in combat... (i just noticed that it looks out of place...

also, this might sound demanding but can anyone make her wings as weapons, like the one in HotS (and the novel QoB) where it becomes a psi blade like weapon... coz that would be epic... :)

and a pet zergling.. :D maybe a remodel of meeko or some stray dog... :D

but then, thanks a lot with the QoB mod, enjoying skyrim again because of this.. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...