[CLOSED] Lover's Comfort v2013-03-10

redneck2x

WARNING! Adult content bla, bla, bla...

WARNING! My first ever published mod  :D

Moved to download section

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15493-wip-lovers-comfort-v2013-03-21/

[spoiler=Spoiler]

What the mod does ?

It is a lore friendly mod that transforms "You awaken feeling your Lover's Comfort" notification into live action.

To trigger the mod just go to sleep at a house there your spouse is located.

Even you if are not marired you will soon discover that residents of Skyrim love to comfort each other and might teach you a thing or two.

Implemented Features:

[spoiler=Spoiler]

1. Lover's Comfort - triggers sex with your spouse then you go to sleep at the same house.

The logic is the same as vanilla Lover's Comfort, so if you used to have the notification now you should also see the animation.

,  , 

2. Married/Lovers NPC would occasionally comfort each other. (Also Jarls and Housecarls, Courting NPC, Cousins, Siblings)

To test: Try to sneak into Hod and Gerdur's House at Riverwood after midnight (two of them must be present and at least one should be sleeping)

3. If you do not comfort your spouse for some time he/she might find a lover, then see feature #2.

To test: Comfort spouse at least once (to know what are you missing), leave some one at a house (follower), go adventuring for two weeks. Suddenly return home at night. Don't do any thing rush, you might learn somethings, see feature number #5

,  , 

4. Followers comfort at a time of need, though that negatively effects your relations with spouse.

Just talk to a follower and rent a bed a closest tavern.

5. Learn how to comfort - initially you are given only a single animation, observing others comfort might teach you a few new tricks.

Planned Features :

[spoiler=Spoiler]

- Focus on bug fixes, need feedback and good bug reports from users

- Rape sleeping NPC - it is a crime

- Brawl with spouse lover/s to restore realtions

- Get Raped by Spouse/Followers

- Get comfort from potential followers, for money, you also have to pay for a room

Requirements:

1. SKSE

2. FNIS

3. SexiS ESM and Data pack - from 22/02/2013

Cupid and Defeated plugins are NOT required.

Installation:

1. It is always recommended to preform clean save without LoversComfort.esp

2. WARNING! Install only over SexiS ESM Package from 22/02/2013, DO NOT Install over newer version if one released!!!! Or it will break SexiS.

Other SexiS Packages can be from any other date.

3. Copy all contents of attached .ZIP file to /Data/ directory

Download last version: LoversComfort v20130310.zip - contains patched SexiSMagEffScr from SexiS package.

Uninstall / Cleanup:

IMPORTANT! to uninstall run at console "setstage 00_loverscomfortplayer 50" before disabling LoversComfort.esp, this will restore original SexiS controls

Delete:

- /Data/LoversComfort.esp

- /Data/Scripts/LoversComfortCleanupScript.pex

- /Data/Scripts/LoversComfortCooldownScript.pex

- /Data/Scripts/LoversComfortPlayerAliasScript.pex

- /Data/Scripts/LoversComfortPlayerQuestScript.pex

- /Data/Scripts/LoversComfortUtilScript.pex

- /Data/Scripts/QF_LoversComfortPlayerQuest_01000D62.pex

- /Data/Scripts/TIF_LoversComfort_0200EF85.pex

- /Data/Scripts/Source/LoversComfortCleanupScript.pex

- /Data/Scripts/Source/LoversComfortCooldownScript.pex

- /Data/Scripts/Source/LoversComfortPlayerAliasScript.pex

- /Data/Scripts/Source/LoversComfortPlayerQuestScript.pex

- /Data/Scripts/Source/LoversComfortUtilScript.pex

- /Data/Scripts/Source/QF_LoversComfortPlayerQuest_01000D62.psc

- /Data/Scripts/Source/TIF_LoversComfort_0200EF85.pex

If installed previous versions you might also need to remove:

- Delete /Data/Scripts/LoversComfortNPCQuestScript.pex

- Delete /Data/Scripts/PlayerMarriedSleepQuestScript.pex

- Delete /Data/Scripts/Source/LoversComfortNPCQuestScript.pex

- Delete /Data/Scripts/Source/PlayerMarriedSleepQuestScript.psc

Compatibility:

Works perfercly with SexiS Cupid.

Should work with any other SexiS plugin.

You can learn new animations from watching scenes triggered by other SexiS plugins.

If PC is animated Lover's Comfort tries to force only PC known animations, even if they were triggered by other plugins.

If new animations are added by animation modders they would dynamicly learned by Lovers's Comfort, no update nessary.

Credit for all compatibilty above goes to Cmod's great SexiS framework, you have to code to really appreciate its quality.

Bugs / Conflicts:

1. Known Sexis Bug : "- If sex finishes on actors which aren't loaded, they will continue to play the sex animation even after the system has finished with them.". Added script should automatically clean up the animation next time you see the actor. If you see actor in inappropriate pose try to fire "Cleanup Animation" spell.

2. Some times the mod is unable to detect bed so it does nothing.

3. Should work with any gender combination, not tested yet, please post if you have problems

4. Possible - See You Sleep By Madmole, not tested yet

5. Possible - at first sleep with a spouse after compelling Innocence Lost, not tested yet. The moral story (workaround) is if you lost you innocence do not come home.

Version history:

v20130310 - LoversComfort v20130310.zip, requires Sexis from 22/02/2013

- Major code changes, many bugs fixed

- Unofficially fixed minor bug at SexiSMagEffScr, it is included with mod and overwrites SexiS original file

- Added Cleanup Spell, that can be used on Actors if they got stuck in animation

- Added Follower comfort dialog. Talk to the follower, rent a bed at closest tavern, have fun.

- Learn new positions by watching others

- Unsatisfied spouse might find a lover, you have been warned!!!

- More NPCs might have occasional sex, added Incest

v20130225 - LoversComfort v20130225.zip, requires Sexis from 22/02/2013

- Recompiled to support last SexiS version from 22/02/2013

- Changed NPC cooldown to 4 game hours AND 5 real time minutes.

v20130219 - LoversComfort v20130219.zip, requires Sexis from 05/02/2013

- On entry to new location and once in a game hour the mod scans the cell for possible lovers, if all conditions are meet animations are played

- Added cooldown of 4 game hours between animations

- Added automatic clean up of "stucked" animations on actors that are not loaded at the end of animation scene

- Added maintenance script that should handle mod upgrade transitions

v0.1b - LoversComfort v0.1b.zip, requires Sexis from 05/02/2013

- added missing code fragments, sorry noob modder error

- minor fixes to bed detection

v0.1 -  12/02/2013 initial release, requires Sexis from 05/02/2013

Credits:

Cmod - for creating SexiS framework

All modding community for creating scripts, animations, textures, meshes, utilities without which none would be possible.

Permissions:

Do what ever you want with the mod.

If this does what I think it does then maybe it could easily become a new sexis plugin.

But. can you please provide a few more information?

For example:

I will install this, and when I will use a bed where my spouse (or any females followers etc?) will initiate sex with the pc?

Am I guessing right?

Is it that hard to understand?  When you sleep in a bed with your spouse it triggers a SexiS event.  Like get defeated does if you have the defeated plugin.

ahh, i see..didnt quite get that at first reading the description  :blush:

guess i need to place my spouse somewhere else then, because my player sometimes do need to sleep without having sex :P (well, what the heck, since i playing khajiit character and have no spouse yet). but i really love the idea and great work..

got a question, will it play along with See You Sleep, i know that most people said that mod is death or buggy, but it play well and quite essential mod for me.

Is it that hard to understand?  When you sleep in a bed with your spouse it triggers a SexiS event.  Like get defeated does if you have the defeated plugin.

ahh, i see..didnt quite get that at first reading the description  :blush:

guess i need to place my spouse somewhere else then, because my player sometimes do need to sleep without having sex :P (well, what the heck, since i playing khajiit character and have no spouse yet). but i really love the idea and great work..

got a question, will it play along with See You Sleep, i know that most people said that mod is death or buggy, but it play well and quite essential mod for me.

It looks like the mods would conflict, added post to description

I suppose it does nothing (except the "confort" effect) if you are not married. Right?

Currently it does nothing else, YET.

Yea you definitely need to fill in some blanks as to the function of this mod.

Please explain clearly what this mod does, many thanks

Had updated description

lol the planned feature made my day :))

3. If you do not comfort your spouse for some time he/she might find a lover then see planned feature 2

now that will be funny :D i can already picture my char storming into the house passing by the bed where they have sex with each other mumbeling "hi love, all good? we have guests?" while dumping all loot in some chest and vanishing to some emergency quest again ^_^  FTW

Posted new version (v20130219)

Then you change location or once in a game hour the mod scans the cell and tries to find matching pair of Married/Lovers actors, if at least one of them is sleeping then SexiS animation are played.

The major problem here was know SexiS bug "- If sex finishes on actors which aren't loaded, they will continue to play the sex animation even after the system has finished with them." This version does not fix the problem, but tries to reset the animation then it is possible.

Hmm, if you want some lore friendly ideas on who spouses could have affairs with let me know, I have afew ideas that are lore friendly.

edit:  also, if you're thinkin of havin ppl goin at it at certain time periods during the night try see if you can mix it in with thieves guild quests from delvin and vex.. could be quite funny breaking in to do a mission and come across that sort of thing ahaha.

Hmm, if you want some lore friendly ideas on who spouses could have affairs with let me know, I have afew ideas that are lore friendly.

edit:  also, if you're thinkin of havin ppl goin at it at certain time periods during the night try see if you can mix it in with thieves guild quests from delvin and vex.. could be quite funny breaking in to do a mission and come across that sort of thing ahaha.

Sounds interesting, though I have not yet followed thief's guild quest line, I prefer dark brotherhood problem solution policies.

What I want to add is once NPCs are busy the PC is less detectable, hence sneaking is easier.

Where there be save game bloating if I were to leave a cell during a npc sex interaction? Some other mods that do this sort of thing with NPCs warn of this.

It was the major problem of last release (v20130219), the mod should handle automatically the situation. What mod actually does is that If PC is not in the cell at the end of the action, it adds the actors to "Cleanup" faction, next time PC meets the NPCs it should reset their animation.

I would like to hear feedback from users, how well is it working? are you coming across NPCs with broken animations?

Optionally it is possible to add projectile cleanup spell (but it is not lore friendly).

Great idea. I will test it.

Does it also work if the player is a werewolf?

The vanilla "lovers comfort" doesn't work when you're a werewolf as far as I remember.

The animations should work even if PC is werewolf, but the vanilla's "Lover's Comfort" magic effect is not applied.

Yes! Great stuff you made here.

Also after tweaking a little bit through the console. You can do this with every one if you add them to the married faction. Also there is a multi marriage mod that allows you to add "wives" through some altar in Riften at the MAra temple.

And if you're welcome in their house (as in not TRESPASSING) this mod works too.

Sweet glad someone finally implemented this I have a thread that had basically something like this for the idea on where instead of waking up and getting the lovers comfort pop why not see yourself getting your lovers comfort.

I thought it was broken at first I went to sleep nothing was happening so I thought there must be something wrong then the timer ran out and then it started. Not sure if all the animations are set quite right I had a few that were way the hell over the beds edge or in the walls but that was the first time and I was adjusting everything to where I wanted it at and then at one time my ass fell through the bed ceiling and ended up in the kitchen.

Glad I didn't have any guests or relatives staying at the house it might of given them a heart attack to see two naked people come flying through the ceiling and land in their soup.

This is the first time downloading this so not sure what to look for but so far I haven't noticed anything wrong.

Great work!! 

Archived