[CLOSED] Lover's Comfort v2013-03-10

redneck2x

Thanks for the interesting and much needed mod.

But I have a problem: the actors do not get on the bed. Always fall through the wall or floor.

How to fix it?

Do you have same problem then using SexiS Cuipd?

To test just stand near the bed and fire arrow at NPCs

I've got a bit of a moronic question for you all, and it's not really related to this mod. This mod just triggered the impulse is all,:}

Has anyone figured out how to get it to work with multiple marriages.

The mod I have, dudestia's multiple marriage mod takes the wife out of the vanilla package, and puts her in it's own, and resets the quest. This is great for allowing one to quickly and easily marry everyone in skyrim, but it breaks the lovers comfort perk, which is of course integral to triggering this mod.

I was just wondering if someone knows the secret there, or if there is one or more console commands that would allow for more than one spouse at a time, that the game did in fact see as spouses.

Kind of a one in every town idea as opposed to one in every port.:}

Thanks in advance.

LoversComfort does not support multiple marriages, mostly because there are many different ways to implement it and I just can not support all implementations done by other mod.

You are welcome to modify LoversComfort so it would select your favorite NPC as a spouse.

Is it just me or the last Skyrim patch broke the mod?

I have not yet installed Skyrim 1.9+, so no idea what is going on.

I wish i haven't. Dammed steam and it's automatic updates  :P

Since the update 5 and 6 stop working, i need comfort and sleeping in your house with your wife present as well. Also when breaking into any house no one is fucking. I'm gonna try to reinstall Sexis and Lovers Comfort and i'll tell you if it fixes something.

Pd1. Sexis is working fine except for the 5 and 6 problem

Edit: A clean install of both mods didn't solve the issues.

Edit 2 Somehow my savegame got corrupted. I tried an early save (Very early *sigh*) and everything looks normal.

I wish i haven't. Dammed steam and it's automatic updates  :P

Since the update 5 and 6 stop working, i need comfort and sleeping in your house with your wife present as well. Also when breaking into any house no one is fucking. I'm gonna try to reinstall Sexis and Lovers Comfort and i'll tell you if it fixes something.

Pd1. Sexis is working fine except for the 5 and 6 problem

Edit: A clean install of both mods didn't solve the issues.

Edit 2 Somehow my savegame got corrupted. I tried an early save (Very early *sigh*) and everything looks normal.

Yeah, it's been a perfect storm.  Between the rapid-fire official updates, the SKSE / HDT HighHeel .dll hell, and an NMM bug in the latest version that killed FNIS mods (fixed just this morning), there's a crapload of pain out there.

SexiS became corrupt for me because I decided to reinstall it.  Whoops, I used NMM, and it didn't copy the FNIS .txt files over.  That botched it.  Then I had ancient bad scripts embedded that caused my 400-hour savegame to die horribly with the new patch.  I resurrected the savegame with the updated script purge process at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31675 , and so far so good.  SexiS works, LoversComfort works (but only with followers, as I have Dudestia installed).

But yeah, this week is kind of a nightmare for modding.  But check out that script purge, if your savegame is beyond hope, that may bring it back.  His new process brings your state variables forward into the cleaned-out Papyrus data, so it shouldn't hose your quests.

Hi redneck,

This is a pretty awesome mod even for a first attempt. I haven't had a chance to try it since I do not use SKSE but I think given the new developments on SexiS etc I might as well do this.

If you don't mind can I feature your Mod on my site? I will not provide any downloads but will link to your post here. I might use your screenshots.

Hi redneck,

This is a pretty awesome mod even for a first attempt. I haven't had a chance to try it since I do not use SKSE but I think given the new developments on SexiS etc I might as well do this.

If you don't mind can I feature your Mod on my site? I will not provide any downloads but will link to your post here. I might use your screenshots.

Have fun, do what ever you want with contents I posted.

I posted a patch to the SexIs thread to get past the annoying but actually harmless message about Skyrim version.

Tnx, for update.

• 4 months later...

If that "You k... my spouse (brawl)" dialog line really has to be there, could we at least word it better?

Also, how about changing "Comfort" and "Party" to "Sex" and "Threesome" or something?

The mod moved to download section

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15493-wip-lovers-comfort-v2013-03-21/

Moderators please block/archive this thread

...you gave a link to the SexiS one. I think you meant this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17220-wip-lovers-comfort-v2013-07-20-sexlab/

Archived