[CLOSED] Lover's Comfort v2013-03-10

redneck2x

Yes. I learned some (actually three more the first one) and I always saw the notifications (BTW, I have notifications also when, in "normal" gameplay, I use numbered hotkeys to switch trough preferred weapons. We all need to wait that Cmod remaps keyboards keys.).

After that, the NPCs I watched used always the four positions I already know.

But I repeat, I think this is due only to the crappy random choice engine of the game itself.

PS: I really hope that You and Cmod could work together or, at least, you both have some PMs about scripting. (I write this noticing your "In addition I took a liberty of patching one of original SexiS scripts, due to annoying bug it had. If the script overwrites new version of SexiS (if one is released) it would break SexiS."

Yes. I learned some (actually three more the first one) and I always saw the notifications (BTW, I have notifications also when, in "normal" gameplay, I use numbered hotkeys to switch trough preferred weapons. We all need to wait that Cmod remaps keyboards keys.).

After that, the NPCs I watched used always the four positions I already know.

But I repeat, I think this is due only to the crappy random choice engine of the game itself.

PS: I really hope that You and Cmod could work together or, at least, you both have some PMs about scripting. (I write this noticing your "In addition I took a liberty of patching one of original SexiS scripts, due to annoying bug it had. If the script overwrites new version of SexiS (if one is released) it would break SexiS."

Great,

I need to check, but possibly limited number of animations is due to restriction of only bed aligned animations in Lover's Comfort.

Thanks to Cmod's great SexiS framework, you can learn more animations from any other SexiS based mod, for example by firing Cupid arrows.

If another SexiS mod starts PC animation Lover's Comfort will try to force only PC known animations.

I had posted the script bug publicly at SexiS thread and letter PMed to Cmod, but it looks like Cmod is MIA.

After a couple of hours of testing I can say that nothing is bad with this great mod. Finally, some autonomous sex based on the excellent SexiS core. Great!

I've only a little disappointement to report but I should say it would not be by your mod (at least, not specifically).

I "watched" a lot of actions during my "journeys" all around Skyrim but, after about one week, I wasn't able to learn new positions.

This is due to the horrible random-choice engine of the game, I think, that makes almost always the NPCs to choose the same position again and again.

Do you think it could be a way to have a sort of "sequence" in the choosen positions? I mean, something that makes them to not choose positions that I have already learned?

I'm impress, it really adds immersion and role play element to the game. Great, so great. At least boning npc and wife in game means something. Now there is reason to come back and sleep at home from time to time lol.

This is just an idea but how about making position unlocked based on number of sexes we have too. Possibly of every 10 ~ times or even better if it's by the number of npc. Thats if you have some plan on expanding the mod for npc beside wife and follower. It will become dragonborn personal erotic adventure quest by sleeping with every npc in game. I like it, hahas. Anyway, thanks for the great mod. Endorse!

I have wrong disposition of all the PC & NPC on the bed. They clipped in the bed headboard & no chance to move them in to correct position. Any chance to improve it?

That's not really true.

You can select one of the two actor (possibly the "offender") while you are in console mode.

So then, you will have its ID selected.

At this point, type the command "tc" (without quotes) and press ENTER.

Closing the console, you will be able to move this actor while moving yourself char.

Using carefully the "walk" mode (not run) and the standard W,S,A,D keys, you can place the couple exactly in the right place.

Note that this doesn't apply, or at least doesn't work well, if one of the two actors is "totally" clipped inside a wall.

When finished, type tc in the console again, enter and close the console.

Have fun.

I have wrong disposition of all the PC & NPC on the bed. They clipped in the bed headboard & no chance to move them in to correct position. Any chance to improve it?

Sorry to hear that, but nothing I can do about it.

Please post positioning problems here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12080-sexis-sex-in-skyrim-alpha-updated-feb-23/

After a couple of hours of testing I can say that nothing is bad with this great mod. Finally, some autonomous sex based on the excellent SexiS core. Great!

I've only a little disappointement to report but I should say it would not be by your mod (at least, not specifically).

I "watched" a lot of actions during my "journeys" all around Skyrim but, after about one week, I wasn't able to learn new positions.

This is due to the horrible random-choice engine of the game, I think, that makes almost always the NPCs to choose the same position again and again.

Do you think it could be a way to have a sort of "sequence" in the choosen positions? I mean, something that makes them to not choose positions that I have already learned?

I'm impress, it really adds immersion and role play element to the game. Great, so great. At least boning npc and wife in game means something. Now there is reason to come back and sleep at home from time to time lol.

This is just an idea but how about making position unlocked based on number of sexes we have too. Possibly of every 10 ~ times or even better if it's by the number of npc. Thats if you have some plan on expanding the mod for npc beside wife and follower. It will become dragonborn personal erotic adventure quest by sleeping with every npc in game. I like it, hahas. Anyway, thanks for the great mod. Endorse!

Tnx,

Unlocking animations is still a WIP, but unlocking animations after every 10 times is too easy, no exploration envolved.

I plan some expanding, but expanding can be done through other SexiS mods, and you can learn new animations from them.

if your follower is your spouse, and you have sex in an inn, will it ruin your relationship? 

No, unless you leave the spouse unsatisifed by finishing too fast (by hiting "4" key).

:D Though on the other hand try to leave the spouse unsatisifed,

since every thing is implemented dynamicly,

the spouse will try to find a loverS at locations you visit often

and this might lead to very funny situations. Post your story. :D

@ redneck2x:

- Focus on bug fixes, need feedback and good bug reports from users

- Rape sleeping NPC - it is a crime

- Brawl with spouse lover/s to restore realtions

could you make the rape sleeping also for the PC character? as in if you haven't comforted your spouse/lover enough. the next chance they get they will come get their comfort from you insted of taking a lover.

Like yuo said now: if you don't comfort your lover and the leave them with a follower for 2 weeks tehy will take the follower.

Bit if you haven't they will "rape" you next time you sleep at the house.

Naturally I'd like to see also an option of sleep rape by others but that is not a thing that lovercomfort would be. thats more an actual rape mod.

just had an idea, what if followers, after nearly getting killed by (insert scary enemy here), get shaken up and ask you to comfort them.

in game terms, after they enter the bleedout animation, when they get back up there is a chance they will ask you to comfort them. Kind of like how you were looking to implement the ability to comfort a follower in a time of need.

Much better for role playing than some magic necklace of mara in terms of falling in love, if you ask me.

and im not sure if I like the idea that I have to break into people's houses to get better at sex, perhaps, reading hallgerd's tale lets you get in on wearing heavy armor (with success varying on your heavy armor skill)

To Vingthor:

While I understand where you're coming from (the relationship dynamics in Skyrim are extremely simplistic), it sounds like what you're looking for is more in the style of the Mass Effect games' (particularly ME2) relationship dynamics. I can't speak for the author of this mod obviously - I'm sure he'll respond to you himself - but I think that's a bit beyond the scope of this mod - lover's comfort, as a mod, has pretty specific objectives, which currently work on what Skyrim already offers in terms of relationship dynamics. That being, only so many NPC's are capable of being followers (normally), only so many NPC's can like or dislike you (normally), only so many NPC's can be system-recognized lovers (by default), and so on. Almost eveything in this area has to be done manually.

As for the "creeper in the night" system of learning new poses...I would have to agree there should be an alternative. I don't think there's anything -wrong- with it, mind you - but I can certainly acknowledge it's not "everyone's cup of tea", and right now the mod kind of requires it to be regardless. The book idea isn't bad, but I'd like to expand on it a little-

To my mind, a good alternative to the "creeper in the night" method of learning new poses would be reading "The Lusty Argonian Maid" (vol 1 and 2), and scattering some - lets call them "Raunchy Letters" about the game-world - not quite in plain sight, but not requiring you to break into people's houses at night and creep around to find. These would be static "Misc" items that when picked up have a random chance to teach you a random new pose. The idea in-universe would be they're letters where lover A details rather graphically what they'd like to do to Lover B, although it wouldn't actually be necessary to write the letter contents, for ease's sake.

Another thing you could do, alternatively, is have "pages" of a book scattered about the world that do the same thing, but simply using screenshots and a bit of photoshop, turn them into "instructional illustrations". This is actually really simple to do:

* take a screesnhot of a pose in action

* take the generic (blank) note image from the game's resources

* appropriately resize the screenshot and paste it onto the blank note image

* using photoshop's built in artistic filters, with just a little slider tweaking - you can make it look like the screenshot content is a "sketched" image on the note

It's really pretty simple stuff.

To Vingthor:

While I understand where you're coming from (the relationship dynamics in Skyrim are extremely simplistic), it sounds like what you're looking for is more in the style of the Mass Effect games' (particularly ME2) relationship dynamics. I can't speak for the author of this mod obviously - I'm sure he'll respond to you himself - but I think that's a bit beyond the scope of this mod - lover's comfort, as a mod, has pretty specific objectives, which currently work on what Skyrim already offers in terms of relationship dynamics. That being, only so many NPC's are capable of being followers (normally), only so many NPC's can like or dislike you (normally), only so many NPC's can be system-recognized lovers (by default), and so on. Almost eveything in this area has to be done manually.

As for the "creeper in the night" system of learning new poses...I would have to agree there should be an alternative. I don't think there's anything -wrong- with it, mind you - but I can certainly acknowledge it's not "everyone's cup of tea", and right now the mod kind of requires it to be regardless. The book idea isn't bad, but I'd like to expand on it a little-

To my mind, a good alternative to the "creeper in the night" method of learning new poses would be reading "The Lusty Argonian Maid" (vol 1 and 2), and scattering some - lets call them "Raunchy Letters" about the game-world - not quite in plain sight, but not requiring you to break into people's houses at night and creep around to find. These would be static "Misc" items that when picked up have a random chance to teach you a random new pose. The idea in-universe would be they're letters where lover A details rather graphically what they'd like to do to Lover B, although it wouldn't actually be necessary to write the letter contents, for ease's sake.

Another thing you could do, alternatively, is have "pages" of a book scattered about the world that do the same thing, but simply using screenshots and a bit of photoshop, turn them into "instructional illustrations". This is actually really simple to do:

* using photoshop's built in artistic filters, with just a little slider tweaking - you can make it look like the screenshot content is a "sketched" image on the note

That would be a nice touch!

@ redneck2x:

- Focus on bug fixes, need feedback and good bug reports from users

- Rape sleeping NPC - it is a crime

- Brawl with spouse lover/s to restore realtions

could you make the rape sleeping also for the PC character? as in if you haven't comforted your spouse/lover enough. the next chance they get they will come get their comfort from you insted of taking a lover.

Like yuo said now: if you don't comfort your lover and the leave them with a follower for 2 weeks tehy will take the follower.

Bit if you haven't they will "rape" you next time you sleep at the house.

Naturally I'd like to see also an option of sleep rape by others but that is not a thing that lovercomfort would be. thats more an actual rape mod.

I like the idea, added it to planned features

just had an idea, what if followers, after nearly getting killed by (insert scary enemy here), get shaken up and ask you to comfort them.

in game terms, after they enter the bleedout animation, when they get back up there is a chance they will ask you to comfort them. Kind of like how you were looking to implement the ability to comfort a follower in a time of need.

Much better for role playing than some magic necklace of mara in terms of falling in love, if you ask me.

and im not sure if I like the idea that I have to break into people's houses to get better at sex, perhaps, reading hallgerd's tale lets you get in on wearing heavy armor (with success varying on your heavy armor skill)

I don't see the logic of bleeding out follower asking for sex.

But I do like that follower would ask some times for comfort,

I am open for ideas on timing then the follower would ask for comfort/

For example sadistic follower (not bleading) might get horny after particulary bloody fight.

To Vingthor:

I am big fan of Mass Effect series.

And Skyrim is clearly misses deep interaction with followers like ME had.

Vanilla Skyrim spouses/followers are just bag of hammers you carry around, nothing I can do about it.

The mod it self has no clear goal, I just got boared of the game and started to mod.

Alternative method of learing should be and the books/letter are great solution.

"The Lusty Argonian Maid" is default candidate.

I am not planning on adding books my self, but if any user creates a mini mod with a erotic book a would gladly add it to the mod.

For the chances of NPCs doing it in their homes, is it 100%? It seems like it to me, maybe you could make it a chance for them to have sex rather than every single time.

It is 100% after long list of conditions are meet.

Short version: The couple must be in the same cell and one of them must be sleeping, then after it is unlikly that the same couple would have sex until next night.

The question here is to users:

Are animations are too seldom? rare?

What should the load order be?

At v20130310 no load order restrictions, place it anywere.

Ok, so I followed instructions to the letter in installing and have all the required mods. However, when the sequence starts, my char and spouse just stand on the bed not doing anything. After a while they move off the bed and it says well rested. Any ideas?

On the idea of mixing business with pleasure regarding followers, there are mods which add portable bedrolls, (portable campsite http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9935) and (dovahkiin relaxes too http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13931)  unfortunately, they are recognized as beds by this mod. It may be as easy as copying the bedroll feature from one of those mods and adding the bed to "00_LoversComfort_BedTypeList"  But then again, i have no experience with the scripts.

Ps: the logic for the bleeding out follower was, AFTER you save their life they may ask you in an hour or 2.   Or maybe something along the lines of healing them during a fight when they are at low health but you are at lower health (showing that you care about them).  but either way, my idea is they ask you some time  after the fight, not while they are bleeding out.  OR just make it random, they all get horny at some time or annother

Ok, so I followed instructions to the letter in installing and have all the required mods. However, when the sequence starts, my char and spouse just stand on the bed not doing anything. After a while they move off the bed and it says well rested. Any ideas?

It looks like you had not run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

I thought that redneck2x, but I have run it. I have also uninstalled every mod, activating Lover's Comfort bit by bit, running GenerateFNISforUsers at each step. Still no go. 

It looks like you had not run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

I thought that redneck2x, but I have run it. I have also uninstalled every mod, activating Lover's Comfort bit by bit, running GenerateFNISforUsers at each step. Still no go. 

And you have the latest veriosn oof the Sexis Data & core files?

I have a question, if i wanted to uninstall this mod do i need to reinstall the Sexismageff file this mod changed from Sexis, or just change the information mentioned on the OP? Not that I am thinking of it, just curious as I wanted to be sure just incase I do.

Also, I am finding this mode is changing all Sexis behaviour, not just by a bed, for example i can in a house (but not near a bed), use cupid and i have sex, but i am limited to the lovers comfort positions I know, instead of the Sexis complete animation library. Or is this mod supposed to overright all that when you are in a house, so only in public you have access to the Sexis animation library, and in essence you now have to "watch" someone doing all the positions before you know them?

A suggestion is perhaps make it so there is a chance to learn another position if you have sex alot (i.e try new things)?

P.S. - My character isn't even married yet, so not even sure why this mod has triggered...if that makes sense. Though I did "watch" someone have sex, so maybe that triggered it.

Another edit, even in public, as in out of the street i am restricted to the Lovers Comfort positions I know.

Archived