• 5 weeks later...

File Name: SexoutAlienSymbioteB

File Submitter: zippy57

File Submitted: 04 Feb 2013

File Category: Sexout

I am uploading this because the author,

Borisni, is inactive. I'm not taking over development.

Consider this mod to be in a very early WIP stage, or an Alpha ver. It is not a real mod, just a very, very tiny part of it.

So, you could try it out, have fun with it, maybe leave a comment (much appreciated), but don't make important saves with it, as it could brake something.

It is safest not to use it during usual gameplay as a constantly active mod.

This works only with female courier.

Very short description

Alien symbiotes spread through Mojave, making their hosts very promiscuous, but happier.

[spoiler=Introduction]

Couple weeks ago I was thrilled with great ideas found on the Alien Symbiote thread, so I've started working on a mod of my own right away.

Thank you all for being so creative back there, hope that best is yet to come..

This is my first "real" mod, and I'm learning my way through this GECK'o thingy alongside making it, and for now it's been a very painful, but fun experience :D

So, please don't expecting anything done fast.

Any bug reports, ideas, comments.. are welcome!

[spoiler=The Story]

An alien race with highly developed genetic engineering skills wants to infiltrate humans in Mojave, for some(?) reason.

So, they've created a symbiote, and placed it at a convinient location, where he's waiting for an unsuspecting victim (host).

When it finds host, it has two goals, mature to reproduction phase, and reproduce finding new hosts, thus spreading through Mojave.

To ensure this, it's directly attached to human female reproduction system, like an unavoidable sexual companion. It is capable of changing size, shape, hardness and texture instantly, and release different chems that benefit the host (so it wont be rejected), and also raise sexual arousal.. It feeds on vaginal juices and ejaculate that give him energy and genetic material to grow.

What will happen when there's enough(?) symbiotes happy in their host I don't know.. (but aliens do :P)

There will be a way of removing it, and control their numbers, maybe meds that make it go to hybernation, lower addiction etc..

[spoiler=The Details]

Done so far:

North of Horowitz farmstead (where aliens are), you'll find a hollowed rock with a greenish light. After activating it you'll get some msg challenge, which is not important, but it will release the Symbiote.

It's attached to you, and develops trough several stages.

First it enters is incubation period, during which you'll feel some sickness.

In second stage it's adapted to your imune system, so from now on you'll feel much better. You'll get a message and dialog quest is started. It will hold dialogs with doctors, scientists (etc) to learn more about Symbie, and start other specific quests once they are made. There's only one dialog with Fantastic, as I'm working on functionality for now. During this period Symbiote is young and hungry, so it will raise your lust, and after having enough sex it will go to third stage.

Third (adult) stage begins with some forced masturbation, a bunch of msgs, and courier will finally see it's new symbiote friend. From now on it can reproduce, addiction is possible, and is wearable sometimes. It gives some permanent bonuses to host, and provides unique dynamic help when in danger. Symbiote behaviour is managed through repro stages, in During Repro stage Symbiote can be equipped, and there should be a dialog line (with anyone) "Wanna try out an alien ?" folowed by few sex options.

Symbiote maturity stages:

• Stage 0: Incubation -> found a host, fighting immune system, duration ~30h (maybe make it a rnd 1-3days, or mcm setting)
  • Stage 1: Young -> very tiny and hungry, duration 3 times have sex (maybe a rnd 5-10, or mcm setting)
  • Stage 2: Adult1 -> can reproduce, addiction chance, symbiote wearable
  • Maybe more.. I have no idea right now

Effects in each stage:

These are just some numbers for starters, it's yet to be balanced out.

Stage 0:

• Sickness (-1 on all special)
  • raises lust (in second half of period)

Stage 1:

• raises lust
  • gives temporary positive effects after sex (+1 on a.c.e.)

Stage 2:

• permanent effect (AG +1, AP +20, Poison resist +15%, Rad resist +15%, Damage resist +15%, Fire resist +15%)
  • Dynamic effects (each given once a day):
    - Poison detected -> removes animal poison
    - HP < 20% -> Restore 20-40%
    - SLP > 500 -> Restore 100-200
    - H2O > 500 -> Restore 100-400
    - FOD > 500 -> Restore 100-200
    - RAD > 500 -> Restore 200-500
    - Restore all limb condition by 1-10%
    - STD check once a day -> 10% chance of cure

Addiction:

Could be based on counting times helped host in danger, and/or time host spent using it (wearing).

Higher addiction could result in forcing host to have more and more sex, and maybe wear the symbiote more often.

Reproduction:

Ways of reproducing (maybe something like):

• Sexual intercourse with another female will give her a chance to 'catch' a Symbi (just like the first host(Player))
  • While host is gravid there's a (low) chance that offspring will be born with a symbi of her own
  • I don't know, anything could happen.. maybe one day there will be a bunch of little green children runnin' round desert..

Reproduction stages

• Before -> takes special care of host to be in good health, counts times host had sex. Duration 1 day for now.
  • During -> Pumps lust high, and Symbiote is equippable. Also there's a dialog line "Wanna try out an alien ?" folowed by sex.
    If lust is over 75 it forces host to stay naked, and have simbiote equipped.
    If lust is over 90 host will ask nearby NPC to have sex. (not yet implemented)
    Gives positive effects proportional to number of hosts sex acts in Before stage. Duration 1 day.
  • After -> Symbiote is sleeping, not helping host. Duration of this stage depends on times actor had sex. For now 2 times.

[spoiler=Next steps]

Next few weeks (or months) I'll primarly work on the functionality (wearing, addiction, reproduction).

When equipped, it's size changes with lust lvl, but during sex allways using the same model, so anims could line up.

The idea is that in During repro stage symbiote is equippable, and possible to use as a dildo in sex scenes. It will keep lust very high, and should be a bit harsh. Any help povided to host is proportional to times she had sex in Before repro stage. In After repro stage Symbie is sleeping, thus not providing any help to host.

There are two possibilities:

-first is having a "usual" sex anim, (imagine symbiote moves enough to free host's hole for penetration (we don't actualy see that))

-and second, where it would be used as a dildo, thus having host play the male anims.

[spoiler=To be done]

Dialogs and quest for doing research on symbiote, interaction with doctors and scientists (maybe others)..

As English is not my native language, it's very hard for me to write good dialogs. If there's somebody who would want to write down dialogs and/or ideas for interactions with some npc that would be awesome!

Further interaction with other sexout mods, like pregnancy, and one day (far away from this point in time) have different reactions when having usual sex while symbiote equipped.

Make it work on everyone, and be able to activate by male courier (host would be a female companion).

MCM settings, not anytime soon.

Ummm, there was a bunch of things, but I realy got tired while writing this, so nothing else comes to my mind.

A Note

This is my first mod on LL, so please be gentle, and don't be surprised when I do something incredible stupid, as I'm a noob.

I hope this wont burn down your PC, will work, and wont completly suck..

Name is totally uninnovative, but it's ok for a working title, I guess..

I really think you should not make important saves with this mod active!

Compatibility

Shouldn't have any major bugs.

Do a clean save if updating

Requirements

FNV, NVSE

SexoutNG -> master

SCR -> master

Spectrum Warrior's Adult Resources for SCR

SexoutLust -> this mod is all about lust, and pointless without it

SmallerTalk

Credits

Prideslayer, Halstrom, Chase Roxand, Spectrum Warrior, and many more, for their great work on Sexout mods.

box888, Coffinbag, sen4mi, and many more, for their ideas.

LoversLab community, and all the modders out there, for making all this possible.

Click here to download this file

Almost 6 months since my last post, and it passed in a blink of an eye for me. Well, suddenly all hell broke loose in my RL, and I just couldn't keep up with everything. I apologies to everyone for being such an ass, and not dropping a line  all this time. You're welcome to yell at me because of this. 

Anyway, I finally sorted out some things, and hope to have some free time from now on. I have no idea what's been going on, so it will take some time before I can make any changes to my mods. Thank you all for your patience :)

File Name: SexoutAlienSymbioteB

File Submitter: Borisni

File Submitted: 12 Feb 2013

File Category: Sexout

Alien symbiotes spread through Mojave, making their hosts very promiscuous, but happier.

Work in progress

Consider this mod to be in a very early WIP stage, or an Alpha ver. It is not a real mod, just a very, very tiny part of it.

So, you could try it out, have fun with it, maybe leave a comment (much appreciated), but don't make important saves with it, as it could brake something.

It is safest not to use it during usual gameplay as a constantly active mod.

This works only with female courier.

[spoiler=Introduction]

Couple weeks ago I was thrilled with great ideas found on the Alien Symbiote thread, so I've started working on a mod of my own right away.

Thank you all for being so creative back there, hope that best is yet to come..

This is my first "real" mod, and I'm learning my way through this GECK'o thingy alongside making it, and for now it's been a very painful, but fun experience

So, please don't expecting anything done fast.

Any bug reports, ideas, comments.. are welcome! For any and all feedback about this mod please use 'support topic' button in upper right corner, and 'reply to this topic'.

[spoiler=The Story]

An alien race with highly developed genetic engineering skills wants to infiltrate humans in Mojave, for some(?) reason.

So, they've created a symbiote, and placed it at a convinient location, where he's waiting for an unsuspecting victim (host).

When it finds host, it has two goals, mature to reproduction phase, and reproduce finding new hosts, thus spreading through Mojave.

To ensure this, it's directly attached to human female reproduction system, like an unavoidable sexual companion. It is capable of changing size, shape, hardness and texture instantly, and release different chems that benefit the host (so it wont be rejected), and also raise sexual arousal.. It feeds on vaginal juices and ejaculate that give him energy and genetic material to grow.

What will happen when there's enough(?) symbiotes happy in their host I don't know.. (but aliens do )

There will be a way of removing it, and control their numbers, maybe meds that make it go to hybernation, lower addiction etc..

[spoiler=The Details]

Done so far (partialy):

North of Horowitz farmstead (where aliens are), you'll find a hollowed rock with a greenish light. After activating it you'll get some msg challenge, which is not important, but it will release the Symbiote.

It's attached to you, and develops trough several stages.

First it enters is incubation period, during which you'll feel some sickness.

In second stage it's adapted to your imune system, so from now on you'll feel much better. You'll get a message and dialog quest is started. It will hold dialogs with doctors, scientists (etc) to learn more about Symbie, and start other specific quests once they are made. There's only one dialog with Fantastic, as I'm working on functionality for now. During this period Symbiote is young and hungry, so it will raise your lust, and after having enough sex it will go to third stage.

Third (adult) stage begins with some forced masturbation, a bunch of msgs, and courier will finally see it's new symbiote friend. From now on it can reproduce, addiction is possible, and is wearable sometimes. It gives some permanent bonuses to host, and provides unique dynamic help when in danger. Symbiote behaviour is managed through repro stages, in During Repro stage Symbiote can be equipped, and there should be a dialog line (with anyone) "Wanna try out an alien ?" folowed by few sex options.

Symbiote maturity stages:

(mostly done)

Stage 0: Incubation -> found a host, fighting immune system, duration ~30h (maybe make it a rnd 1-3days, or mcm setting)

Stage 1: Young -> very tiny and hungry, duration 3 times have sex (maybe a rnd 5-10, or mcm setting)

Stage 2: Adult1 -> can reproduce, addiction chance, symbiote wearable

Maybe more.. I have no idea right now

Effects in each stage:

These are just some numbers for starters, it's yet to be balanced out.

Stage 0:

Sickness (-1 on all special)

raises lust (in second half of period)

Stage 1:

raises lust

gives temporary positive effects after sex (+1 on a.c.e.)

Stage 2:

permanent effect (AG +1, AP +20, Poison resist +15%, Rad resist +15%, Damage resist +15%, Fire resist +15%)

Dynamic effects (each given once a day):

- Poison detected -> removes animal poison

- HP < 20% -> Restore 20-40%

- SLP > 500 -> Restore 100-200

- H2O > 500 -> Restore 100-400

- FOD > 500 -> Restore 100-200

- RAD > 500 -> Restore 200-500

- Restore all limb condition by 1-10%

- STD check once a day -> 10% chance of cure

Addiction:

Could be based on counting times helped host in danger, and/or time host spent using it (wearing).

Higher addiction could result in forcing host to have more and more sex, and maybe wear the symbiote more often.

Reproduction:

(partialy done)

Ways of reproducing (maybe something like):

Sexual intercourse with another female will give her a chance to 'catch' a Symbi (just like the first host(Player))

While host is gravid there's a (low) chance that offspring will be born with a symbi of her own

I don't know, anything could happen.. maybe one day there will be a bunch of little green children runnin' round desert..

Reproduction stages

Before -> takes special care of host to be in good health, counts times host had sex. Duration 1 day for now.

During -> Pumps lust high, and Symbiote is equippable. Also there's a dialog line "Wanna try out an alien ?" folowed by sex.

If lust is over 75 it forces host to stay naked, and have simbiote equipped.

If lust is over 90 host will ask nearby NPC to have sex. (not yet implemented)

Gives positive effects proportional to number of hosts sex acts in Before stage. Duration 1 day.

After -> Symbiote is sleeping, not helping host. Duration of this stage depends on times actor had sex. For now 2 times.

[spoiler=Next steps]

Next few weeks (or months) I'll primarly work on the functionality (wearing (using), addiction, reproduction).

When equipped, it's size changes with lust lvl, but during sex allways using the same model, so anims could line up.

The idea is that in During repro stage symbiote is equippable, and possible to use as a dildo in sex scenes. It will keep lust very high, and should be a bit harsh. Any help povided to host is proportional to times she had sex in Before repro stage. In After repro stage Symbie is sleeping, thus not providing any help to host.

There are two possibilities:

(partialy done)

-first is having a "usual" sex anim, (symbiote dissapears)

-and second, where it would be used as a dildo, thus having host play the male anims.

[spoiler=To be done]

Dialogs and quest for doing research on symbiote, interaction with doctors and scientists (maybe others)..

As English is not my native language, it's very hard for me to write good dialogs. If there's somebody who would want to write down dialogs and/or ideas for interactions with some npc that would be awesome!

Further interaction with other sexout mods, like pregnancy, etc.

Make it work on everyone, and be able to activate by male courier (host would be a female companion).

MCM settings, not anytime soon.

Ummm, there was a bunch of things, but I realy got tired while writing this, so nothing else comes to my mind.

A Note

This is my first mod on LL, so please be gentle, and don't be surprised when I do something incredible stupid, as I'm a noob.

I hope this wont burn down your PC, will work, and wont completly suck..

Name is totally uninnovative, but it's ok for a working title, I guess..

I really think you should not make important saves with this mod active!

Compatibility, bugs and latest news

Major bugs removed, hopefully. Should be playable as described in "Done so far" part above. Having sex while symbiote is wearable will always result in using it. This part needs more work, so we can call it a known bug :D

After few months I'm back, and about to work on this mod. It will take some time to make any serious progress.

Besides new NXvars, dialog and spell callbacks from Sexout, it uses Variable04 SexoutNG.FlagInUse for sex detection. There's a world edit for placing "Strange rock", but besides that it should be compatible with other mods.

Requirements

FNV, NVSE

SexoutNG -> master

SCR -> master

Spectrum Warrior's Adult Resources for SCR

SexoutLust -> this mod is all about lust, and pointless without it

SmallerTalk - or alike

Credits

Prideslayer, Halstrom, Chase Roxand, Spectrum Warrior, and many more, for their great work on Sexout mods.

box888, Coffinbag, sen4mi, and many more, for their ideas.

LoversLab community, and all the modders out there, for making all this possible.

Do a clean save if updating, or it won't work! Old version was very buggy, so I hope you don't have it anyway :D

Click here to download this file

Yes, sry for that one. The "iStage=8" bug :D came from my too optimistic use of IsTalking, IsSneaking, IsInCombat indicators. I wanted to be sure that player isn't doing anything important when his controls gets disabled, and endless masty begins.

But, as I can see now, IsTalking is most unreliable, returning always true for many people, and that was the showstopper. So, I've just thrown out those checks and left only IsInCombat, it seems to be ok. Other bug came from the fact that SCR changed, and some minor ones by my incredible stupidity :P
Anyways, hope there will be less problems in the future with this mod. Well, it is my first, you know..

Yes, sry for that one. The "iStage=8" bug :D came from my too optimistic use of IsTalking, IsSneaking, IsInCombat indicators. I wanted to be sure that player isn't doing anything important when his controls gets disabled, and endless masty begins.

But, as I can see now, IsTalking is most unreliable, returning always true for many people, and that was the showstopper. So, I've just thrown out those checks and left only IsInCombat, it seems to be ok. Other bug came from the fact that SCR changed, and some minor ones by my incredible stupidity :P

Anyways, hope there will be less problems in the future with this mod. Well, it is my first, you know..

Woohoo! Thanks for the update! Off to go test it out :D

• 4 weeks later...

just an idea, there are alien race in Fallout3 in one of the DLC's, so perhaps there are some resource their that might be able to be used?For example an alternative start maybe alien abduction?Probably not doable as I guess you would need fallout3 dlc,copyright issues etc etc etc

Hi, i am having a similar problem to many others, i get to the blurry screen uncontrollable lust, just one more part. but it never progresses. I let the game sit for 5 minutes just to see what would happen. 

The console is similar to the other posts so i wont bother posting screenshots.

Any idead how to progress the script?  Can you do it via console?

Hi, i am having a similar problem to many others, i get to the blurry screen uncontrollable lust, just one more part. but it never progresses. I let the game sit for 5 minutes just to see what would happen. 

The console is similar to the other posts so i wont bother posting screenshots.

Any idead how to progress the script?  Can you do it via console?

That should not happen with 0.18a. What does it print in console?

There's probably nothing you can do from console.

I'll rewrite the whole damn thing as soon as I have time (in mid April).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just to mention, this mod is not working as it should. Description is what future holds for this mod, if I ever have time to finish it.

I'm also sure that it will NOT work as described, cause I haven't updated it for a loooong time.
Just wanted to warn you that it has serious bugs, and I don't recommend making important saves with it active.
I'm sry, but I just don't have time for modding right now.  :(

• 5 months later...

@Bacon

Thank you for testing this mod, it means a lot to me.

I've tested it myself, and it works as it should.

So, if you're up for some more testing, it will take less than 20 minutes, you can do the next sequence:

1. Save your game, so tou can revert to it later (big save from menu, not quick save) (I'll call it refernece save)

2. Deactivate ALL Sexout mods, Sexout itself, SCR, everything

3. Enter game (if it crashes you haven't deactivated all sexout mods) and make another 'big' save (I'll call it clean save)

4. Activate, well it's best to redownload and reinstall, next mods: AR for SCR, SexoutNG2.5.68 and SexoutData1.0.7, SCRData20120721 and SCR20120812, Lust v6.0, and this mod, nothing more

5. Enter game, load from 'clean save', go to 'strange rock' and activate it, and disable hardcoremode so Courier won't die

6. Wait for 28 hours (in game 'T' key), after which you get sick ("bump on clit message")

7. Have sex 3 times (or masturbate with 'Y' key), it will be followed with blur, messages, masturbation, waking up, more msg's, and showing the Symbiote to player, and a few more msg's

8. Wait for 8 hours (in game), then just don't touch anything for 10 sec (RL)

9. Wait for 12h (in game), and after ~10 sec you'll see the "Symbiote entered before repro stage"

10. Wait for 24h (in game), and you'll get naked and get some msg's, and you'll have Symbiote attached to you. You'll have a "Wanna tryout an alien" dialog. If you have sex it will change it's size during sex, but will change back to some size depending on your lust level. After another 24h it will go to 'after repro stage', and everything will be as usual.

This should happen in this exact order. If something goes wrong you'll be able to describe the exact problem, and we'll find out what's wrong.

I followed this and i got stuck at part 6. I never get a bump on clit message. Only the message in the top left corner that im sick and i get the sickness debuff. If i wait and then masterbate i get stuck at the blurr. Took a screenshot of what it looks like in the console when i am at this stuck at blurr stage.

I will try making a new character and see if it works then.

1gg6m0.jpg

The problem below was one i had before i tried the steps you suggested above.

I will describe the problem i had before this problem a bit better. I had it working and got all the messages etc as you describe above but then after a while it wouldent show and if i tried to equip armor it said that it was to stiff and i couldent wear it but there was no symbiote visible and i just got that swap equip -3 msg in the console.

Hope any of this makes any sense to you. Cheers!

EDIT: I tried making a new character and everything works as it should.. for now :D. I will report if i have any other issues along the way with this character.

EDIT2: Aaaand i broke it again. Same issue as before but i think i know a bit more of the situation causing it. I was in combat and it unequipped my weapon and said that it had filled both holes but i was still in controll (no visual symbi at this point) I cant get it to show after this. This is what it looks like in the console.

55km4l.jpg

This text in the console loops on forever. I am using the masochist perk from the lust mod. Maybe this breaks something since as soon as i enter combat and get hit my lust spikes to max?

where did you get the thong in the first image?

• 1 month later...

I can't uneuip the symbiote it keeps auto equipping and as such I can't equip any armor how do i fix this? My character has done multiple sexual activities that have exceeded exhaustion levels in an attempt to be rid of it for the time being and it is becoming increasingly frustrating. Am I doing something wrong? Actually now that i think about it....is this mod still going or is it dead?

It's quite possibly dead, if I remember righly one of the issues of being infected was you got a big Symbiot clamped around your pelvis so clothing wasn't possible, I can't remember if there was a cure, it hasn't been worked on for a long time and I haven't checked support for it in the changes to SCR & Pregnancy for probably 6 months.

• 1 month later...