[Wip] Official Tnt Custom Race Thread - Or, What The Femboy Idea Turned Into

Quite interesting. will this be a whole gender affect (all males to have this body shape), or will it be more like a potion/spell that you target and the target gets that body shape). i see Sos - schlongs of skyrim support option, hope no conflicting with this.

i want to see this continue and possibly an updated picture. you have sparked my curiosity.

i'm hoping it's not a whole gender affect but rather just a custom race with it's own textures and meshes personally. It's not impossible considering there's an Elin race and the little monli race's which both have their own custom body types and options that don't interfere with the original races of the game.

Quite interesting. will this be a whole gender affect (all males to have this body shape), or will it be more like a potion/spell that you target and the target gets that body shape). i see Sos - schlongs of skyrim support option, hope no conflicting with this.

i want to see this continue and possibly an updated picture. you

No, as Yanazake has posted a few times he plans to make this a fully stand alone custom race much the same as CotS or the Lunari[Nexusmods.com] (my current race while I await the wonderful TnT to join the ranks of Skyrim's amazing list of mods, both of which seem to use custom mesh/texture paths in the folders to avoid conflict with other mods, though it does require a bit of extra work on the player's part to get them to use the body you installed (Such as CBBE/UNP)

Like i said before, hiatus. I'm not working on this, i'm working on other things to gain experience first. IF by any means i have to resort to new meshes, then so be it.

Also, there is bodyslide 2 now, so converting armors for whatever shape you want is finally possible - it just needs to be manually tweaked for that, but i've seen some tests that show a lot of promise.

There is something i should warn you all, tho - i don't plan to make or convert anything skimpy for the trap body. It is going to be a vanilla-mostly mesh collection for armors and clothes. After all or most available vanilla/dlc armors and clothes are converted [i'm going to use less sexy armor redux as base for the new armor addons for trap body, if i get permission] then some modded armors and clothes will start to be converted as long as permission is granted - dresses included, because this is a trap mod after all.

FINALLY, after all that, if no one has done it [which i seriously doubt] i may convert some stuff like underwear and lingerie. But when i get to this point, that's it. No super skimpy outfits, no fetish-themed outfits [besides crossdressing. It's part of the base idea of this mod] and the like. THE TWINK VARIATION WILL HAVE LESS OR NO FEMALE CONTENT CONVERTED. I'm not AlienSlof to convert female items to masculine bodies. While her work is great, it's not what i'm aiming for in here.

Meanwhile, alphas, nifskope, blender and all the export/convert/adjust jazz is slowly taking some of my free time. Next step as soon as i'm done with the shield i'm working on is try a bow. This will teach me about bone-skinning.

I find Outfit Studio to be useful even for body editing, really if you start from an existing mesh you don't need much more than what OS offers. Btw, have you seen what Vector Plexus is working on right now? The meshes are based on that famous body replacer Favored Soul was working on (obviously with other people, Vector included). It does look promising, if it ever gets published I will probably be using it as it adds a much needed variation to males.

Could this mod project perchance be extended to Khajit or Argonians?

I dont see why it couldnt be ... though it would definitely be something Yana would be putting off until the race is completely finished (as in working proper with the 'breton' base)

Something came to my attention when reinstalling skyrim. Racemenu + chargen extension beats ECE out of the water if you get the 3 main files of Chargen Ext. Thus, ECE is not going to be used for the character creation options anymore.

As for khajiit and argonian femboys... Well, it's hard for argonians, i'd say [because they're not exactly CUTE. Infinitely better than Oblivion ones, but still...] and khajiits are kittycats, so yeah, that's probably better. And I'm not one bit against beast races, in fact, i'm sadened by the lack of content for them.

Thus, i can, of course, extend this to khajiits in a very lore friendly way thanks to all khajiit breeds. I'm not sure argonians have that much variation, but like Sezuel said, it's something for after the first part is done.

And Jarka, yes, i'm not only aware of Vector's work [sAM, i think it's called] but i'm also hoping to get that MESH for the base body. This is one of the reasons this is on hiatus. The second reason, is that as an option and to make things much easier, i could rely on SAM itself. The variations are called male names like Samuel, so the femboy version would be... "SAMantha" XD This would even enable a smalish female counterpart, making the race a full race instead of just twink and trap. [not that it'd be a bad thing if it was just twink and trap, savvy? ;) ]

Still, THIS IS ALL SPECULATION. I can't force VectorPlexus to release the mod if he doesn't want to, no matter how awesome the material is and i can't know the extension of his permission and support for this mod. If i get to the point of being able to work again on this mod and SAM or FS body isn't released yet, then and only then i'll see what i'll do with the body mesh. Other things are pretty much set and i'll just need to research and tweak.

With the new [unexpected] comments answered, i'll update the OP with info about beast races. :)

Well I had a keen interest in having a femboy mod for Skyrim ( okay let's be honest, I'm literally craving for one ). Since femboys are per say very feminine looking boys I thought "Why not modify one of these female body replacer mods like CBBE or UNP to make the femboy race ?". So I went ahead and being particularly fond of the CBBE body replacer, I messaged Caliente asking if he ( or she ) would accept to make a femboy body off it. I got this response, which would help us all here : "

Hi, I don't generally have time for modding requests, unfortunately.  

I'm pretty sure there were a couple people working on something similar, you may wish to check L_overs L_ab (without underscores, they censor that site name here.) "

So apparently Caliente  doesn't mind apparently if we use his ( or her ) body mod as a base for the femboy race.

So yeah that's my - I'll admit small - contribution to this thread :)

About that, my first option actually was using unp. The slightly more muscular shape felt perfect for a girly male body. The mesh has its issues, tho.

CBBE, while fun to look at, is -really- simple and i don't want to use it. So, i might just use something else, or make something from scratch. Dunno yet, it depends on how my learning curve goes, and when/if VectorPlexus will release SAM.

I'm glad to see this going somewhere as my own attempts have been completely over shadowed by 12 hour work days, I literally have to be sick to get a day off anymore.. :/   Hopefully this will trun into everything that was originally planned. ^.^

About that, my first option actually was using unp. The slightly more muscular shape felt perfect for a girly male body. The mesh has its issues, tho.

CBBE, while fun to look at, is -really- simple and i don't want to use it. So, i might just use something else, or make something from scratch. Dunno yet, it depends on how my learning curve goes, and when/if VectorPlexus will release SAM.

Well I gave a look at the CBBE body in OutfitStudio 2 and it's more complex than it looks on first glance. As for which one to pick from, it all comes down to preferences : some would prefer Bombshell, some will prefer Robert's, some ( like me ) will prefer CBBE and so forth.... It's just that to me, CBBE seems to be more realistically shaped and less odd looking compared to other female body mods who have the "enormous tits + enormous ass" syndrome if you see what I mean >.> ( personally I prefer CBBE as a base for a femboy mod as I tend to prefer femboys like in this pic : https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/87/e9/87e956997c03dc4ba6d47a0644f55db4.jpg ). Nevertheless regardless if you start from CBBE or UNP or any other body mod, once it'll be complete, converting the overall shape of the body to another body replacer is rather simple from what i looked around outfit-wise ( and from what I read making a body replacer mod is pretty much the same work as creating an outfit, modelling-wise at least.

As for the beast races ( Argonians and Khajiits ) model wise I'd say that to get them both rather feminine looking this is important to do :

Argonians : Make the scales very sleek and almost devoid of "bumps", like the females do ( for references look at the differences between Keerava and Talen-Jei as example ).

Khajiits : I'd say that with them the importance is making the fur albeit lighter coloured. Also overall, shape-wise, females tend to have a smaller head and brighter eyes.

So yeah that's the advices I'd give but more generally, the best advice I can give is to simply see what makes a female khajiit or argonian lookfemale compared to a male of the same species, and try to mimic these characteristics on a male.

Well I gave a look at the CBBE body in OutfitStudio 2 and it's more complex than it looks on first glance. As for which one to pick from, it all comes down to preferences : some would prefer Bombshell, some will prefer Robert's, some ( like me ) will prefer CBBE and so forth.... It's just that to me, CBBE seems to be more realistically shaped and less odd looking compared to other female body mods who have the "enormous tits + enormous ass" syndrome if you see what I mean >.> ( personally I prefer CBBE as a base for a femboy mod as I tend to prefer femboys like in this pic : https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/87/e9/87e956997c03dc4ba6d47a0644f55db4.jpg ). Nevertheless regardless if you start from CBBE or UNP or any other body mod, once it'll be complete, converting the overall shape of the body to another body replacer is rather simple from what i looked around outfit-wise ( and from what I read making a body replacer mod is pretty much the same work as creating an outfit, modelling-wise at least.

As for the beast races ( Argonians and Khajiits ) model wise I'd say that to get them both rather feminine looking this is important to do :

Argonians : Make the scales very sleek and almost devoid of "bumps", like the females do ( for references look at the differences between Keerava and Talen-Jei as example ).

Khajiits : I'd say that with them the importance is making the fur albeit lighter coloured. Also overall, shape-wise, females tend to have a smaller head and brighter eyes.

So yeah that's the advices I'd give but more generally, the best advice I can give is to simply see what makes a female khajiit or argonian lookfemale compared to a male of the same species, and try to mimic these characteristics on a male.

He was probably referring to poly count. CBBE meshes have a lower poly count compared to UNP based bodies and that can give you a hard time especially when modifying certain areas like the chest.

He was probably referring to poly count. CBBE meshes have a lower poly count compared to UNP based bodies and that can give you a hard time especially when modifying certain areas like the chest.

Oh okay ^^ Still when I opened the CBBE meshes in 3ds Max they didn't look that much low poly but yeah, compared to other mods, they do have less polys ;)

Actually, i was talking about the shape, basic unp looks more realistic to me, and doesn't suffer from over huge butt and boobs [i know what you mean, it's sad] but not only i've had problems importing it, but also it has too much poligons. Flattening the chest is a pain. I did it once, i'd rather try to make something else or edit a male body to look girly. I mean, reducing muscles that should've always been there and increasing what lacks seems easier for some reason. Cbbe is also much more flat, muscle-wise, compared to unp.

The very image you provided, ItalianDragon, shows quite a bit of buff on the guy, while mantaining the girly shape. I was planning a more sleek-to-chubby option, (like this) but if SAM is released, everyone can be happy.

Either way, CBBE  is easy to work with because of bodyslide 2 and the lower poly count. Increasing polygon count in some areas isn't hard, and a lot of people do it when making bbp/tbbp compatible bodies.

Finally, things can change, i'm not giving up on the project, but it's too early to determine things. Just have more patience while i gain experience. Right now, i'm trying to make a sheath work properly, and failing at it for unknown reasons.

what's the body actually going to look like i wonder. I was thinking almost pear shaped with a slightly larger bottom from the top. I find traps and femboys cuter when they have some curve to their figure to show off their feminineness. I myself am a femboy >w> and i actually wish my body had more of a curve to it ;w;........seeing women with their feminine curvy figures makes me so jelly sometimes!

Actually, i was talking about the shape, basic unp looks more realistic to me, and doesn't suffer from over huge butt and boobs [i know what you mean, it's sad] but not only i've had problems importing it, but also it has too much poligons. Flattening the chest is a pain. I did it once, i'd rather try to make something else or edit a male body to look girly. I mean, reducing muscles that should've always been there and increasing what lacks seems easier for some reason. Cbbe is also much more flat, muscle-wise, compared to unp.

The very image you provided, ItalianDragon, shows quite a bit of buff on the guy, while mantaining the girly shape. I was planning a more sleek-to-chubby option, (like this) but if SAM is released, everyone can be happy.

Either way, CBBE  is easy to work with because of bodyslide 2 and the lower poly count. Increasing polygon count in some areas isn't hard, and a lot of people do it when making bbp/tbbp compatible bodies.

Finally, things can change, i'm not giving up on the project, but it's too early to determine things. Just have more patience while i gain experience. Right now, i'm trying to make a sheath work properly, and failing at it for unknown reasons.

zomg i LOVE that picture......i have that as one of my phones wallpapers! >//w//<!  that's kinda what i want in a femboy character!

Well, I use skykids old male body, which is based on unp but with a flat chest, so I never really tried starting from the original unp. Over all I agree with unp shape being better than cbbe. I especially like unp waists and hips. Cbbe torso is really made to allow room for bigger  breasts...so it tends to look funny with a flat chest.

Well, I use skykids old male body, which is based on unp but with a flat chest, so I never really tried starting from the original unp. Over all I agree with unp shape being better than cbbe. I especially like unp waists and hips. Cbbe torso is really made to allow room for bigger  breasts...so it tends to look funny with a flat chest.

yessss i totally agree. I actually play the Monli Race and use the UNPetit body for her and so far that's the closest to a femboy i could get but then when i put on an armor for the UNP/UNPB body the body will grow some boobage and it breaks the feeling of it being a femboy. I really hope that you or someone else can find some way to convert the armors for this races CUSTOM UNP body and if you ask me i'd start with the UNPetit body rather than standard UNP because UNPetit is flat, has some slight curve to the figure, and overall feels like a femboy body with like...extremely small implants lol.

I'm not a fan of traps, but I'd definitely be interested in a less-buff male body, especially for Khajiit, where the fur should cover/hide most of the muscle defintion, and leave broad, smooth curves of fluffy expanse on the body instead of the muscle-interrupted mess it currently is. Higher bodyfat percentage body shapes are in demand!

Hey, looks like you are an admirer of the artist PoJu too :)

I'd love to have a companion like this to go with my muscular

Skykid girl (she's using one of the Battle Hardened Body bumpmaps).

It would be a match made in heaven...