[Wip] Official Tnt Custom Race Thread - Or, What The Femboy Idea Turned Into

Glad to see this is moving again =)

https://gfycat.com/FearfulUnhealthyFennecfox

https://gfycat.com/KeyMelodicHorse

https://flic.kr/s/aHskVQuuN2

going to try out for new mesh seems to be a cbbe based body as far as textures 

But it looks great

Last 2 pic are your body cbbe texture unp gear 

How'd you use it :o I need to knooooooooow!

He/She probably did what I did to show it off a long while back: make a custom playable race in the CK that uses my mesh instead of the default mesh ^^

yea  i just have a added race to the custom race mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?

That i use for trial meshes

then i took your mesh loaded it up in bodyslide outfit studio copied the weight making sure to not get pussy bones or breast  but somehow i still have breast jiggle (wtf) matched the _1 and _0 to the same weight. But the but wiggle is nice. I also had to align it to unp body as my game runs that. its close  little seems on the back neck and one wrist. But that's my sloppy work. and used cbbe textures . I use the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3 - mod as a texture source. iirc its the fair skin flat dm and a light shine slight muscle map brushed out the vajjay. then i use a system to add sos right to the body mesh. still have to swap the head textures got the mishmash thing going on

I wish I was smart enough to do that :( Hey, Dragon, would it be alright if someone here did this for me and sent me the file or something? I'd have no idea what I was doing if I spent a million years on it.

Quick update on my end: the edge issue is resolved. Now I gotta polish up the mesh a bit more on the hi-poly side and learn how to make proper normal maps ^^
I've also discovered that I had Substance Designer laying around meaning that I'll be able to make high quality textures for the mod itself ^^ (although more than the textures it's the normal maps that interest me :P).

Quick update on my end: the edge issue is resolved. Now I gotta polish up the mesh a bit more on the hi-poly side and learn how to make proper normal maps ^^

I've also discovered that I had Substance Designer laying around meaning that I'll be able to make high quality textures for the mod itself ^^ (although more than the textures it's the normal maps that interest me :P).

Will you be able to implement multiple versions of the skin? Like the oily/sweaty/dimpled version that are available for CBBE/UNP eventually?

Will you be able to implement multiple versions of the skin? Like the oily/sweaty/dimpled version that are available for CBBE/UNP eventually?

I do think so. For example the Sporty Sexy Sweat for CBBE is just a specular map so it's easy to make. As for the muscular skins for example it's just a matter of normal maps so once I'll have figured out how to make good ones I'll be able to make different skins for the race ^^

I do think so. For example the Sporty Sexy Sweat for CBBE is just a specular map so it's easy to make. As for the muscular skins for example it's just a matter of normal maps so once I'll have figured out how to make good ones I'll be able to make different skins for the race ^^

And as I glanced into the far distance, I saw it.... Glistening traps as far as the eye could see!

Hi. Thanks alot for your work. Can you please tell me if everything will go fine (i really really hope so) and you will finish this mod it will be a custom race or one of vanilla bodies replacer?

It will be a custom rage (actually one custom race for each available one in the game). So for short you're gonna have as example "Altmer" then "Altmer femboy", "Breton", then "Breton Femboy", and so on... As for going fine I do hope it won't face too mnay hiccups as well but all in  all it's not a super complicated project, it's just taking ages because I'm not very experienced in 3d modelling (actually it's my first ever actual 3d modelling project).

great job! thank you for your work.

will there be a version with a bit more masculine chest? looks just slightly too narrow and squeezed together to be realistic even for a woman.

Once I'm done with these meshes I could make a separate set that uses CBBE Curvy instead of CBBE Slim as a base so yes, it's doable ^^

And as I glanced into the far distance, I saw it.... Glistening traps as far as the eye could see!

I'll admit it, I lol'd xD

It will be a custom race (actually one custom race for each available one in the game). So for short you're gonna have as example "Altmer" then "Altmer femboy", "Breton", then "Breton Femboy", and so on... As for going fine I do hope it won't face too mnay hiccups as well but all in  all it's not a super complicated project, it's just taking ages because I'm not very experienced in 3d modelling (actually it's my first ever actual 3d modelling project).

Hi. Its a very good news for me, thank you for info.

It will be a custom race (actually one custom race for each available one in the game). So for short you're gonna have as example "Altmer" then "Altmer femboy", "Breton", then "Breton Femboy", and so on... As for going fine I do hope it won't face too mnay hiccups as well but all in  all it's not a super complicated project, it's just taking ages because I'm not very experienced in 3d modelling (actually it's my first ever actual 3d modelling project).

Hi. Its a very good news for me, thank you for info.

You're very welcome :)

great job! thank you for your work.

will there be a version with a bit more masculine chest? looks just slightly too narrow and squeezed together to be realistic even for a woman.

So Ikwydis, I thought I might as well show what mesh I'll later use to make the femboy meshes with a less narrow waist so have a screencap :)

1490527145-normalwaist.png

The mesh is actually closer to the vanilla body so I'll probably remake it in Bodyslide 2 a bit to get more coherence with the other meshes (the butt is flatter and the breasts smaller on this one).

As for the work on the other meshes I'm currently looking at tutorials and tips and tricks on how to do nice normal maps and such :)

So here's another quick update.
I've looked at tutorials around and substance painter can deal with the normal map baking so I gave it a shot to see the results and well, the least you can say is that they're less than stellar.
For reference, here's how the normal maps Caliente shipped with CBBE look

1490971599-femalebody-1-msn.jpg

And here's what I got with my bake

1490971593-default-material1-normal-dire

Obviously there's something that's not working properly to get good looking normal maps and I'll have to look into that. Rest assured that normal was just atest to see how it'd look like and anticipate any issue I'd face :)

I've looked at tutorials around and substance painter can deal with the normal map baking so I gave it a shot to see the results and well, the least you can say is that they're less than stellar.

Obviously there's something that's not working properly to get good looking normal maps and I'll have to look into that. Rest assured that normal was just atest to see how it'd look like and anticipate any issue I'd face :)

Hey I just wanted to take a min to say thanks for all your hard work and once you get the normals thing figured out please write a tutorial just kidding i know you're really busy

Got to say i having a blast with what you done sofar  Thanks again

post-228667-0-30076900-1490986840_thumb.jpg

Hey I just wanted to take a min to say thanks for all your hard work and once you get the normals thing figured out please write a tutorial just kidding i know you're really busy

Got to say i having a blast with what you done sofar  Thanks again

I'm glad you're enjoying playing with the mesh :D

Speaking of tutorialthough I actually have been thinking about making - once I'm done making the mod that is - a full tutorial on how to make your own custom race with custom meshes and all as from what I've been able to see, such a thing is pretty much nonexistent. I'm pretty sure that doing that would help other people who want to make their own custom races but can't :)

All these people already making use of the mesh and I'm over here slowly dying inside because no qt 3.14

Relax SoulMystique, as in time you'll also be able to play with the femboy race :D . Alternatively you could ask prakhan if he can help you in making it playable while I'm working on the final version :)

• 2 weeks later...

Soul  let me know if i can help do you use MO?  do you run a cbbe or a uunp bodies?

you ok with installing mods  I,m guess you have sos sexlab?

>Am I okay with installing mods

I've had to use Revo uninstaller to uninstall Skyrim because I had fucked it up so bad a normal uninstall didn't fix it. 

To add onto that so you understand how absurd that is: Yes, I use MO. 

CBBE.

Soul  let me know if i can help do you use MO?  do you run a cbbe or a uunp bodies?

I've had to use Revo uninstaller to uninstall Skyrim because I had fucked it up so bad a normal uninstall didn't fix it. 

CBBE.

Completely burnt out tonight   But i,ll try to get you something in a day or 2

CBBE.

Completely burnt out tonight   But i,ll try to get you something in a day or 2

ok this is a fast hackery should work can't test it atm, This  will add a femboi race with tackle(schlong)  based on italiandragons mesh posted here somewhere,

no weight slider cause there was only one mesh weight, of course clothes are another thing boots gloves for cbbe i think will fit fine, body clothes or slot 32 is another thing need to be made for this body like in bodyslide/outfit studio or what ever

for the schlong to work you need sos and possible SexLab Aroused check option for enable for sos in options

its based on http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/? custom races 

so you need the race compatibility mod if you dont have it already if your going to play it for more then testing /screen shots

let me know if its working i should be around later this week

Femboi Races test.7z

any feedback 26 D/L and not a peep is it working?

I didn't have any major problems with it, other than one single issue. The _0 body mesh has, I think the _SK texture listed twice for the schlong, while the normal map is not listed at all. The effect of this in-game is that if the PC is at anything but 100 weight, the schlong texture doesn't render properly when facing a light source, though the problem isn't too much better in shadow.