[Wip] Official Tnt Custom Race Thread - Or, What The Femboy Idea Turned Into

Hi guys! .... a friend told me of this thread and that u might be interested in some retextures I did to my female character

u can download some more pics in this post

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-mods-outfits-pics-updated-2116/?p=1482241

Hi. Man this is AWESOME <3! I was dreaming to play character like this  from my first day of Skyrim. Can u please tell me is it possible to download this retextures?

I dont have much time but here there are the normalmaps for my femboy character

extract them in >texture actors character female < folder

make a back up of your own normalmaps first tho

I currently have 2 separated normal maps that I use wheter I want a hardcore muscular or less muscular body

compatible with :

TigersansHardcore CBBEConversion download it here :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32329/?

And:

CBBE skin texture v1_8 muscular body PATCH

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6554/?

make me know if u got any issues... good luck and I hope u enjoy them..... ill upload more textures mabye tomorrow on futa thread

normal for navetsea muscular.rar

normal for battlehardened hardcore.rar

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! .... a friend told me of this thread and that u might be interested in some retextures I did to my female character

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-mods-outfits-pics-updated-2116/?p=1482241

Hi. Man this is AWESOME <3! I was dreaming to play character like this  from my first day of Skyrim. Can u please tell me is it possible to download this retextures?

I currently have 2 separated normal maps that I use wheter I want a hardcore muscular or less muscular body

compatible with :

And:

make me know if u got any issues... good luck and I hope u enjoy them..... ill upload more textures mabye tomorrow on futa thread

Thanks for the link you posted in the other thread.

Using the normal version I followed your above instructions. Now where do I see this? Is it new game, create character female? What race?

Thanks. Sorry if I'm being a muppet.

Edit: Started new game. Female character had schlong but so did every other female. Deleted your dds file and restored the original and started another new game female PC and all female NPCs still got schlongs!

Edit 2: Things seem to have sorted themselves out somehow at least on the schlong front.. There is something going badly wrong with my game  - all sorts of weird and not so wonderful happenings. I use UNP yet whenever any female undresses they become Playboy centrefolds - most annoying. My Breton has developed a pregnancy stomach and the breasts to go with it. Never used any pregnancy mod.

Nothing to do with your file anyway as far as I can see (which isn't very far as I'm totally baffled as to what is going on).

compatible with :

And:

Using the normal version I followed your above instructions. Now where do I see this? Is it new game, create character female? What race?

Edit: Started new game. Female character had schlong but so did every other female. Deleted your dds file and restored the original and started another new game female PC and all female NPCs still got schlongs!

Edit 2: Things seem to have sorted themselves out somehow at least on the schlong front.. There is something going badly wrong with my game  - all sorts of weird and not so wonderful happenings. I use UNP yet whenever any female undresses they become Playboy centrefolds - most annoying. My Breton has developed a pregnancy stomach and the breasts to go with it. Never used any pregnancy mod.

Nothing to do with your file anyway as far as I can see (which isn't very far as I'm totally baffled as to what is going on).

My file only replaces a texture (normalmap) from all fem human characters

U must create a backup of this file and replace it with mine on this address:

Data\textures\actors\character\female

compatible with :

And:

Thanks friend. That's what I did and what I undid. Everything fine on the schlong front now - for some reason it just took some time to sort itself out after I put back the original. Meanwhile, nothing to do with your file, my installation seems to be suffering from the Rattles or Ataxia. It's not well at all.

I've mangaed to get rid of the pregnant belly issue, no idea how but it's gone. I am left with huge breasts that don't belong on the body. This occurs in game and on a new character, e.g. the first fem Nord in character creation.

Can I push my luck and ask you to explain this, please?

In my Data\Tex\Act\Char\fem folder there are the following:

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

(the msn.dds version weighs in at 16MiB - that sound about right? The others are much smaller).

Could you or anyone please explain what they are and the difference between them? Should there be any others? (I have an 'afflicted' one but that I would guess as being for the Afflicted race or whatever they are).

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at a total loss as how to cure this. I've had a look on the web but I've not come across any useful info. It's either the helpful blind leading the blind or overly technical and assuming you already know lots of stuff.

Thanks.

compatible with :

And:

Thanks friend. That's what I did and what I undid. Everything fine on the schlong front now - for some reason it just took some time to sort itself out after I put back the original. Meanwhile, nothing to do with your file, my installation seems to be suffering from the Rattles or Ataxia. It's not well at all.

I've mangaed to get rid of the pregnant belly issue, no idea how but it's gone. I am left with huge breasts that don't belong on the body. This occurs in game and on a new character, e.g. the first fem Nord in character creation.

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

(the msn.dds version weighs in at 16MiB - that sound about right? The others are much smaller).

Could you or anyone please explain what they are and the difference between them? Should there be any others? (I have an 'afflicted' one but that I would guess as being for the Afflicted race or whatever they are).

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at a total loss as how to cure this. I've had a look on the web but I've not come across any useful info. It's either the helpful blind leading the blind or overly technical and assuming you already know lots of stuff.

Thanks.

If your msn file (what is usually called normal map) weighs 16 mb means it is High Resolution (most possibly).... The one I uploaded weighs less than 1 mb... cuz its low or mid res

And about the issues with your characters body... What bodytype are you using>>>??

compatible with :

And:

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

Thanks.

If your msn file (what is usually called normal map) weighs 16 mb means it is High Resolution (most possibly).... The one I uploaded weighs less than 1 mb... cuz its low or mid res

And about the issues with your characters body... What bodytype are you using>>>??

Thanks.

I noticed your file was only 600-odd KiB.

I'm using Dimonized UNP. I've been uninstalling and reinstalling every possible suspect but somehow managed to miss this. Spotted it late last night after posting here. Uninstalled UNP and installed Skinny UNP (just so any change was more obvious) and it got my body back. No more belly and breast issues, the texture is the correct one for the body type, i.e. no stretching, shadows, blockiness, etc. At least I now know how to fix the problem. All I have to do now is find the guilty party. Prime suspect at the moment is Body Types of Skyrim. This mod changes all sorts on install without asking. I'd uninstallled it but it doesn't seem to restore things properly (even via NMM).  e.g. It installs its own textures on every race - goodbye Chameleon Argonians and Leopard Khajiits etc.

I'm using Dimonized UNP. I've been uninstalling and reinstalling every possible suspect but somehow managed to miss this. Spotted it late last night after posting here. Uninstalled UNP and installed Skinny UNP (just so any change was more obvious) and it got my body back. No more belly and breast issues, the texture is the correct one for the body type, i.e. no stretching, shadows, blockiness, etc. At least I now know how to fix the problem. All I have to do now is find the guilty party. Prime suspect at the moment is Body Types of Skyrim. This mod changes all sorts on install without asking. I'd uninstallled it but it doesn't seem to restore things properly (even via NMM).  e.g. It installs its own textures on every race - goodbye Chameleon Argonians and Leopard Khajiits etc.

The normalmaps I uploaded are meant to be used with CBBE body.... it will look odd with UNP body... I got a UNP version tho I will upload it tomorrow to the post

The normalmaps I uploaded are meant to be used with CBBE body.... it will look odd with UNP body... I got a UNP version tho I will upload it tomorrow to the post

I've had to move over to CBBE (slim) as UUNP was completely goosed. Not matter what order I reinstallled my UUNP mods (Dimonized and Bodyslide etc) I could not get it to work properly. In racemenu Body-Scales I could alter waist, hips, arms and legs but not above the waist. The breast sliders moved but nothing changed Same with shoulders. In the UUNP Morphs nothing would change. Needless to say all physics had gone.

I spent all day un- and re- installing in various orders, letting this overwrite that or that overwrite this. This applied to my player and to a new character. Upshot was I have written off my game, installed Calliente's CBBE Slim and created an new character who came out of the box bouncing and jiggling. All the sliders worked in Racemenu and everything seems AOK. 

I'm still pointing the finger at Body Types of Skyrim. I noticed last in Char Cre that one of my presets showed that it required the Body Types esm. Why? How? WTF?

Anyway, after almost week of running round in circles I think I can get back to playing the game..... after I've replaced all my armour and clothing with CBBBE versions (groan).

I've had to move over to CBBE (slim) as UUNP was completely goosed. Not matter what order I reinstallled my UUNP mods (Dimonized and Bodyslide etc) I could not get it to work properly. In racemenu Body-Scales I could alter waist, hips, arms and legs but not above the waist. The breast sliders moved but nothing changed Same with shoulders. In the UUNP Morphs nothing would change. Needless to say all physics had gone.

I spent all day un- and re- installing in various orders, letting this overwrite that or that overwrite this. This applied to my player and to a new character. Upshot was I have written off my game, installed Calliente's CBBE Slim and created an new character who came out of the box bouncing and jiggling. All the sliders worked in Racemenu and everything seems AOK. 

I'm still pointing the finger at Body Types of Skyrim. I noticed last in Char Cre that one of my presets showed that it required the Body Types esm. Why? How? WTF?

Anyway, after almost week of running round in circles I think I can get back to playing the game..... after I've replaced all my armour and clothing with CBBBE versions (groan).

For the UUNP morphs to work on your generated body meshes in-game, it needs a .tri file for the body/feet/hands meshes. There is a check box for that in Bodyslide, in the lower left, next to...Batch Build, I think? Though if you've already done that, I'm not sure what went wrong. It could be that you have a skeleton mod installed that supports scaling, but not body meshes that support it. Also, if you generate meshes with Bodyslide, then you need to have those meshes overwrite existing ones, or placed after any other body mods in MO. And if you have mods that would change race/npc records, perhaps to make different races/npcs to use different locations for body meshes, that can also be a problem.

Was the preset one you created, or one from the Nexus? If it is one you created, then it could be that some resource used by it requires Body Types of Skyrim, similar to using the Apachii or KS Hairdos mods, where a preset will require those if a hairstyle from those mods are used.

For the UUNP morphs to work on your generated body meshes in-game, it needs a .tri file for the body/feet/hands meshes. There is a check box for that in Bodyslide, in the lower left, next to...Batch Build, I think? Though if you've already done that, I'm not sure what went wrong. It could be that you have a skeleton mod installed that supports scaling, but not body meshes that support it. Also, if you generate meshes with Bodyslide, then you need to have those meshes overwrite existing ones, or placed after any other body mods in MO. And if you have mods that would change race/npc records, perhaps to make different races/npcs to use different locations for body meshes, that can also be a problem.

Was the preset one you created, or one from the Nexus? If it is one you created, then it could be that some resource used by it requires Body Types of Skyrim, similar to using the Apachii or KS Hairdos mods, where a preset will require those if a hairstyle from those mods are used.

Thanks.

I don't know what a 'morph' is. I don't use Body Slide as such, it's just installed because other mods want it.

The preset was one I created though it wasn't important, just a little experiment. My gripe with Body Types of Skryim is that it says it is a mod for changing things in-game. What it does not tell you is that it changes everything on install. It shouldn't have anything to do with what is going on in Racemenu at character creation nor should it change anything without asking.

I've had to start a new game but I've got almost everything working the way it was pre-Body Types. The one main issue left is breast bounce. They bounce in the clothes but not when naked.

Another problem which I don't think is Body Types related is my Redguard's skin. I'm using Leyenda skin and hers is paler than a Redguard's but not as pale as everyone elses Leyenda. Looks a deathly grey in some lights.

Another problem which I don't think is Body Types related is my Redguard's skin. I'm using Leyenda skin and hers is paler than a Redguard's but not as pale as everyone elses Leyenda. Looks a deathly grey in some lights.

That seems like the typical result of using normal/specular maps from different mods.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My ultrafemenine elf femboi

I'm really interested as to what outfit he's wearing/what mod it's from.

Also, all of my Skyrim characters are different races of femboys (primarily elves), but here's my own little femboy Nord, Freja

Another tidbit, the easiest way to make an A+ femboy without spending the hours I used to scultping shit (sadly without access to female clothing meshes, though) is to start your character as female. Build the face you desire, and after naming your character and finishing up, go into third person, open up the console, left click your character, and type in "sexchange." This will place the female head mesh you created onto your downloaded male body mesh and hence-forth your character will be referred to as male. I've had success with this, but I'll have to dig around in my characters a bit to find a good picture to share.

post-1305165-0-64501300-1470286798_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey ItalianDragon ... any news for us that are so eagerly waiting on this gorgeous mod's completion?

Heyo Sezuel !

Firstly I want to apologize for the leeeeengthy silence of mine. A bunch of things happened since last time I posted but here's a breakdown: in November my GPU went kaputt and I was back on track only a month later on a new RIG (like entirely new as pretty much everything aside from the PSU, hard drives and blu-ray reader are new). I didn't manage to work on the mod for a long time though mostly because of the university as I had a lot of work to do and whatnot (here they mostly give you things to do at home instead of making tests in class). Nevertheless I've reinstalled my software and whatnot. Also right before going into vacations my PS2 port in my mobo decided to commit seppuku and I thus ended without a keyboard.

I managed to peek a look t things before going in vacations Mid-july and I ran in quite a few issues. I managed to find a program to (hopefully) finally resolve my "hole-in-the-texture" problem but i haven't been able to test it as 3ds Max has decided to throw a hissy fit.

Long story short when I want to import something on the 32 bits one it shows up with a profile named "Default" instead of telling me which game I am exporting things for (Skyrim, Oblivion, New Vegas and so forth). the 64 bits version instead shows up with a blank profile entirely which isn't helpful either. NifSkope is also giving me a few problems as apparently the version I downloaded is newer and it seems to clash with the files I edited using the older version. Hopefully I'll be able to fix it and resume working properly. The most urgent issue is more with 3ds Max who is simply nonfunctional when it comes to handling .nif files due to these glitches with the importer which (obviously) is one heck of a problem given the fact that Skyrim uses .nif files .

Despite all that I also managed to look at how to implement SoS so I can already see what I'll have to work with and so forth.

So now the urgent matter is resolving these issues with 3ds Max. I'm using the same version I've used since I've started working on this mod AKA 3ds Max 2011. The importer plugin is the latest version available which also is the same version I used previously.  Anyone has an idea on what's causing issues ? (for those who wonder, yes I did try to export the mesh even without bothering with the exporter bu (obviously) it was a mess.)

EDIT: I've resolved the plugin issue. Now I just have to figure out why the mesh I tried to fix with Blender is showing with a bright white color instead of the dark gray one normally used in 3ds max.

EDIT 2: Material problem resolved ! I can resume working on it properly :)

Well everyone I have great news for you all: the "hole in the mesh" problem has been resolved !!!!

What was causing that issue that gave me headaches for over a year and a half (!) ? Well basically there were to points who weren't attached properly to form the shape. While it sounds simple to fix, the catch was these two godawful  tiny points were so close to their closest neighbor (I'm speaking in microns right there, as to find out that there were these issues I pretty much had to zoom all the way in to see it properly) that they were pretty much undistinguishable one from another. The two were basically visible as a separate entity only from a very narrow angle, hence the added difficulty in pinpointing the problem. Now that the issue is resolved, the mesh in itself is (at last !) complete. I'm gonna have to test it in Skyrim to see if the issue is still present but with the vertices now doing their job properly it should be a closed case ! :D

EDIT: For those who are wondering about how that "gap" looked like, I've attached a picture of it to this post ;)

post-45377-0-96103600-1472653242_thumb.png

well I've started working on transferring the skeleton and all the other properties to the fixed model (sincere as you've noticed from the screenshot it's just a mesh and nothing else currently). Thing is I'm using NifSkope 2.0.0 and it apparently decided to be a dick and make an otherwise simple operation (or as simple as it can be) a total chore. For instance to rearrange the branch order I have to press Ctrl  the up arrow key. Instead of reordering the block, it instead cycles me through the branches and when it (somehow) manage to do what I want it throws errors at me left and right.

Now the quick question is: has anybody here ran into similar hiccups with NifSkope ? Also is there a way to simply say to NifSkope that the branch X s the branch N. 22 by simply entering the number in some text field somewhere ? The latter would be a huge time saver on my end as I'd be able to copy and paste as-is the necessary data from the other mesh and just reorder everything really quickly.

Edit: By luck I still have around the older version of NifSkope I was using so I've been able to try to fidget around with the bone order and the copying of the bones from one file to another. The issue I've encountered though is that when I copy them, they lose their names (so as example RCalf becomes "SceneRoot"). Anyone knows how to copy them while also preserving the names ? If there's no way to do that, I'll just have to import the skeleton within 3ds max itself it seems. Also someone mentioned that the mesh was slightly misaligned on an axis (was it you Jarka ?). Anyone knows how to fix that ? When I first got told that I didn't pay much attention to it, but now a part of me wonders if the gaps I was having in the first screenshot I submitted of the (somewhat) working mesh were actually due to that misalignment.