LoversSpermSplashEx cleaning?

That would be a pain since shaders are stretched over the entire actor. You could try making a leg "armor" to display an animated texture along the inner thigh' date=' though.

[/quote']

Damn. This is already sounding more and more complex. I can see why progress on Skyrim mods is taking so long. :D That's a good idea though. Hadn't thought about applying a shader to a piece of 'armor'... Though that seems like it would be a major pain in the ass to handle with all the different body types out there though.

Yes I spent many long hour a few years ago trying to Isolate the stains to the genital areas, and had no luck. I did manage to get smaller stain's with the shaders, and got them closer to just the genital area, but the shader texture split's it self according I think as I remember the size of the texture.

so say you mange to get it to apply to the right area in a 1200 x 1600 res, but a 1024 by 768 would be some what different. I hope some one can make it happen, but I believe it is doubtful.

Now particle emitters are another story as in the orgasm you see with cumshot.esp's.

But they are best applied to and animation, and hard to stabilize to any certain NPC, or player. but they hold much more promise.

I even tried making a lower body with animation textures added {similar to what I do with the picture screen in the Soap school in crowning Isle} so it looks like stuff running down the leg's. I had some luck with that. But got bored and tired of the idea, and left it, because at about that same time people started using so many different body type's that it was just to much of a task.

I suppose you could use

Ref.ModActorValue speed 80 ; or what ever number worked for you

I have not thought about companions in a long time, I quite using them quite awhile back.

But if the actor is self leveling then this could change unless you set it at a max, and even that can be enhanced.

To keep it constant you would have to script a check routine, that would keep it at what ever value you wanted.

I am sure there are better way's I was just giving an area to start looking.

th_ScreenShot132.jpg

Hi she needs to clean it up  once in a while' date=' right? ;  :)

To Ashal Donkey ore everybody involved thank you for making this site possible its community growing fast, is it just me the site seems to get more and more clutter inclusive my own post ? :) Iggy

[/quote']

Could you tell me what mod that is? (The bath and what appears to be a whorehouse)

If i could figure out what I am doing with TamagoClub+ patch' date=' I could theoretically change the red to white and make it occur after internal ejaculation. The nif I am using is from defloration and is only for the crotch.

Anybody have any thoughts on how complicated it would be to retexture that .nif with the ridiculous, over the top semen volumes of the normal Lovers cumshots? I love the idea of what Prophour is doing with this, but can barely see it when it's present. Ideally I'd like to help find a way to make it so that you can very clearly see that same Lovers style volume of cum running down a characters thighs so that clothes/armors that expose that area can show it off nicely.

Also, does that .nif you're using support the normal Lovers cumshot style animation?

Anybody have any thoughts on how complicated it would be to retexture that .nif with the ridiculous' date=' over the top semen volumes of the normal Lovers cumshots? I love the idea of what Prophour is doing with this, but can barely see it when it's present. Ideally I'd like to help find a way to make it so that you can [i']very[/i] clearly see that same Lovers style volume of cum running down a characters thighs so that clothes/armors that expose that area can show it off nicely.

Also, does that .nif you're using support the normal Lovers cumshot style animation?

Should not be terribly hard. Only trouble is that the .nif doesn't cover a super large area. So you can make a really dense texture for it, but it' not going to, for instance, run down a leg.

I got some stuff I gotta do today, but later I'll see what I can do about making a texture for this like the other ones I made before.