CHSBHC v3 and ADM v1.5

o3zman

*girly shriek*

a pro in my thread :D  Hell yeah.

I'm just trying to move the vertices of CBBEv3 to match that of CHSBHC original. I have no idea ifthat is possible with scripts within 3ds but I've known about addiing wearable bodies.   ;)  that's how i stumbled upon the weight slider exploding the body but not the armor when you move too many vertices at once. my adventures are strange regarding 3ds.

I'd like to have it so that there is a database of bodies too. say you start at base cbbe, you apply a script and then the vertices slide uot and around to match as best as possible with say ADEC. or the MegaLov body, or my darling ADM, I think adec has more verts and polys...another road is to add detail or subtract from the mesh, but that would be far beyond me and my capacity to adjust textures.

This way if Caliente births another cbbe upgrade, the scipt can save us a head ache, and whoever pops out the body first can post it for other's benefit, assuming no evil intentions like pay walls or donations.  Open Source for the win.

---->basicly, i can't round things or move verts to allow for smooth shapes in game or avoid streching of textures If possible I'd like to add slots in game that hold meaning to the game not take them away :D (multiple jewelry pieces for espionage?Hiding from a murder with multiple hats? layered blouses and bras? ah, real world fashion in a game...mmm).

I'd like for textures to look great like before without seems, my idiocy is holding me back and my meds are hindering my resolve.  pardon if i sound strange and am rambling.  I have other modding goals too, Shameless advert :)

*if i post with no spellcheck or with grammar mistakes it's because i wrote it on my PSVita, not my pc* 

PS I'd like try sexrim when it's done, i haven't followed since december.  I'm sure CHSBHC is a must have for it ;D

have to be really carefull about moving verts and stuff around... because if you select the wrong ones the parts that arent connected will tear and are a pain in the ass to try to fix, better to start over at that point usually.

if you want we could use help with redoing bodies and stuff for sexrim... going to take all the CBBE and original bodies and create base bodies and matching anatomy sets, this way we can then use CK's mesh warping stuff (similar to how the CBBE slide works i hope, only in game) to create a wide range for each body type.

that way you only have to work with the base anatomy for basic shape, everything else can be done by warping (warping has its limits because no more vertices are added)... everything else is sized for that body type, or basic shapes...

we have a couple of other people who are working on meshes and stuff too that you can talk to about what you are working on and trying to do exactly with the meshes and making them more cherry hotalings esk.

im guessing that with scripts you can warp the base meshes to balloon out or something similar?... dont think that will work for .NIF format within the game, but i could be very wrong on that since i have never used 3ds or the scripting within the program.

personally i think it would be easier to take the 'chest' copied and delete the original body then work on the chest alone, selecting the faces on the chest and expanding them all then do a smooth on them and re-triangulate the mesh... also giving it a back to the the chest mesh as well, to help prevent tearing and infinite mesh issues.

if you could do a short video (or screen pics) of what you are trying to do and post it on the SSG/Sexrim forums here, maybe we can figure out what would work best... and it will help us as well to figure out more options for the sexrim resource file in regards to body stuff :D

(you dont actually have to post it on the sexrim forum, but it would be usefull)

then you can try some different approaches maybe, and find something that works.

I may not be getting through what I'm trying to do, my bad :(  I sometimes assume my intentions and thoughts are obvious.

I'd like fo know how to move about vertices without the mesh stretching the already created and availabe textures.

Matching the textures is crucial, yes. And so I ask, hopefully not sounding mentally incapable of discerning black from white,

is it possible to match the exact vert location (x,y,z) from the original CHSBHC...(gasp) using CBBEv3, manipulated by 3ds or other programs, open source or not? 

the original CHSBHC had pretty round assets already, I could never match that by hand the way that try t move verts about. I think soft selection is a universal tool.  Pick a vert, pick how far you'd like the motion to affect and then push-pull. my issue is the magnitude of the push-pull.  the edges farthest from the epicenter create creases and unwanted jaggies, and if the magnitude is too low, only the vert you pick moves.  <----My litmitation :(

I've tried only selecting the chest, hiding the body, but 3ds crashes :(  stuff like this can only happen to me.

scripts hopefully can do a better job of vert movement by matching them up. CHSBHC was based off of CBBE therefore has same vert and poly count, ingame bodyslide yay.  3ds can do that too with a morpher. That's how I check my body work for smooth body transition before I toss them ingame.  I have no intention to modify the body shape further in game other than the weight slider. 

And as an engineer, the most difficult things I've come across are coding and calculus.  No need to hold phrases back.  Enlighten me :)

PS if it's cool can one of these folks look over my/our stuffs? for consistency, roundness, general maintenance.  A large request I suppose.

actually crashing while trying to manipulate .nif files (after converting) is pretty regular it seems...

as to moving verts around like that, it would be almost impossible to match the textures in this fashion... it would be infinitely easier to get the mesh edited aprox. to were you want it and create a new texture or redo an old one.

scripts might, but you would have to write them up specifically for the bodyslider (current version) or write up scripts to be used in-game for a mod to make adjustments... moving a single vert at a time is pretty pointless at that point. what you need to do as far as script goes (someone can correct me if im wrong) is to enlarge/balloon the breasts out a bit and then maybe get the coords for the verts and encode them into a script for expanded 'breasts' or whatever.

the problem is that doing it this way you wont be able to get very far with making them bigger without adding more verts to the mesh, you end up with square and ugly edges all over the place... the best thing to do is enlarge them and then smooth them and give that 'size' its own name etc. and make the slider figure out the in-between stuff via scripts.

you might want to talk to the people who made the bodyslide and find out what they did etc., im pretty sure they used many base sizes made individually based on actual breast size for bra's or something... and took advantage of the ability to create in-between stuff using scripting for the bodyslide 'program' itself, at least thats how i would do it.

Thanks. 

I will hide in a corner.  I hate coding.  I don't like calling a function because of its obscure naming convention. 

In Java one can't really understand crud until you look up the way it's called, ie random number generation is rand(int), woo. 

reorder words like anagrams and suddenly you're calling input(), console(), string-something(), lirbrary(), then blah...

So much for having a nice gui, little window helper thingies, or simple cut-paste code.  Poops.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for breaking my spirit.  Pessimism for the win.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=pics of problem(s)]post-55678-0-32833500-1361296586_thumb.jpg

post-55678-0-42736000-1361296594_thumb.jpg

post-55678-0-57483900-1361296604_thumb.jpg

post-55678-0-67902800-1361296612_thumb.jpg

I am a little confused about what this mod is attempting to do. From the looks of it you are attempting to make Megalov's body.  Well, that already exists, and it is a damn near perfect body. There is also a lot of talk about texture support. CBBE textures already work with CHSBHC including Megalov's body, don't they? I already use CBBE textures for both, in fact cbbe textures are the only textures that work since the stock CHSBHC texture that comes with cherry's body have seem issues.

There is also some talk about armor compatibility. If you change the body shape even slightly won't that already screw up how armors will look on the body, thus requiring the armor to be converted to your new body?

Are you attempting to make the body compatible with cb++ bodyslide and armors? If so that would be cool. I would vote for Stock CHSBHC max size being the min weight and Megalov being the max. This would probably be the easiest thing to do. Update to TBBP and butt bounce. In fact butt bounce > boob bounce in terms of importance, imo.

To be honest, I would not even worry about bodyslide. Just use CHSBHC max size being the min weight and Megalov being the max for the body. Then, and I think this is the most important part, is to begin converting all vanilla armors/clothes. People won't be inclined to switch to this body if there is not vanilla armor support. This is probably why Megalov's body was not more popular. Get permission from Acdale to convert his armors for his ADEC body over to this new body. Include TBBP and butt bounce support.  Once this is done more people will become interested in CHSBHC, thus more modders will begin armor conversion work of custom armors.

At the end of the day, it just feels like you are doing a shit ton of work for a very small change to the overall shape of the body that will then create a shit ton more work in armor conversions. Then again, I don't really understand what is going on, so it is entirely possible I am talking out of my ass. If so, I apologize. It is very nice to see people taking an interest in CHSBHC.

From a texture stand point, chsbhc is a mess along with seems.  Light doesn't really bounce off of it well.

---> my point in this is to morph about a likeness of chsbhc using the cbbev3, and if possible get a new low weight body,

or as you stated, chsbhc min weight up to MegaLov max weight (I've tried putting them together to see if the game

will allow the weight slider to give an inbetween body, but it just explodes, so obviously something's not right).

---> I don't do textures and so making chsbhc specific textures seems like a wasted effort :(  Why not use cbbe's? 

---> in doing this we get a new chsbhc, say CHSBv3, and then we can move on.  fixed seems, fixed body reflections, textures, etc.

---> further, I wanted to make a new, rounder body, and others agreed so I made ADM.  Big body and chest, like a Brazilian model :D

well some of it is... dont get discouraged, yet.

i like the general idea, but it seems you are trying to go at it from the wrong angles...

if you come onto the SSG/Sexrim forums you can talk to aradia and see if he can help you with creating the meshes and textures.

besides im hoping to work some fat dudes/chicks into the sexrim resource mod, as something to add to skyrim since not everyone is a adventurer etc. and some of em eat/drink enough for it.

the ones i saw from the nexus are just weird, and i really dont want garbage in there lol

is it possible to match the exact vert location (x,y,z) from the original CHSBHC...(gasp) using CBBEv3, manipulated by 3ds or other programs, open source or not?

You can write down the xyz coords of the vertices of the chsbhc body and then paste those coords values in the corresponding vertex of the cbbe body (using 3ds max for example). 3 coords x 3471 vertices x 2 body sizes = 20826 copy paste operations. Sure it will take time, but the result should be perfect.

I've done things like that, with UNP and UNPB bodies, though not the full body.

About morphers:

- I tried to use this script to move the cbbe vertices to the corresponding chsbhc positions, but it failed, I guess because the vertices id doesn't match.

- Then I tried this to make the vertices IDs match:

http://www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max/scripts/morphix

Didn't work, error was "face <number> on master mesh not found on slave mesh", or something like that.

Also I have trouble aligning the cbbe 3.2 and the chsbhc bodies. What skeleton should I use?

i would suggest using the skeleton that is built for the body types... there is one built by xp32 (i think that is his screen name) on the nexus that should work for this.

one of the reasons that the coords arent matching could be because when the file is converted from/to .nif file format it changes the coords for that program... so it might be possible to have the same mesh that looks and acts the same, but have the coords be completely different. i have no idea if this is what is going on, but it kinda sounds like it.

not sure if morphing within 3ds environment carries over properly to the CK/game... that could be why the slider was created outside of a mod.

We could never have this talk on the nexus  :D

@scripts

-I tried morphix but could not get it to run at all  :(

-I also tried "automorph CHSBH 3d max" from nexus, would always get a "modifiers is not defined" error

-"geometry_projection" to get a proof of concept that I could get a chsbhc to shrink and align onto a cbbe, but it exploded the meshes

I knew about the individual coords, but really, no one wants to do that.  Tis why we haveth thy personal machines of mathematical persuasion.

--------------------------------------------------------

I think bethesda tried to imitate or outright copy the morpher of 3ds.  why not? it's pretty solid.  reads just about any object or nif (with nifscripts) and moves about the vertices to match the parent objects in morph... only the drawback is that it exports the parent objects and not any child objects .

--->chsbhc min transform to chsbhc max, ok. 

--->Cbbev3 min to chsbhc original full, you get cbbev3 min and chsbhc orig. as the nifs.  not cbbe to cbbe-shaped-like-chsbhc.

--------------------------------------------------------

But if anyone is ballsy enough to tap that multi-part coord reading, storing, matching, copying as a really long clickable script for nifs...I'll literally have a heart attack.  If just baffles me why we can't have nice things like that.  we can have a supercomputer capable of counting pi out to the 100th decimal, but not a simple algorithm for storing and barfing up coordinates on a smallish scale...for games.  Games in military's/militaries around the world, and not a developer to spread the love to the civilian gaming audience.

or there is and we just don't know what it's called  :D      F   U   naming conventions !!!

This loop works fine in some parts of arms and legs. But due to vertex id mismatch, a lot of vertices are moved wrong.

(
    local op = (if classOf selection[2] == Editable_Poly then polyop else meshop)
    for i = 1 to selection[1].mesh.numverts do
    (
        op.setVert selection[2] i (getVert selection[1].mesh i)
    )
)

It shows how to get and set vertices positions, could be a start.

I can't import the cbbe3.2 mesh in 3ds max properly. It does not align with any skeleton I tried (CHSBH, unpb, xp32ms, perfect3-2).

i think its an issue with the nif format itself, the only formats that cause issues for me.

not sure what it is about the nif file format... might be some information that isnt transferred properly from the nif format or it doesnt store them.

should check for updates to the nifscripts and nifskope stuff to see if some of that stuff might have been fixed in converting...

i just import the thing with the default bbp skeleton if you use the cbbe bbp.  or tbbp skeleton that they suggest with cbbe tbbp.

as for the nif format. as youve stated, yes it's mess, but elaborate upon your dread for it.

i dont know if its my meds talking. nifs being broken has been definitively stated by the pro modder.  But what about them, in detail if possible, makes them so "damn thing is un-salvageable?"

-----------------------------------

don't mind the pic, tis for something else  :(

[spoiler=don't mind me]post-55678-0-12941800-1361393364_thumb.jpg

To be frank, I like the full chsbhc body. it's the 0 weight that bugs me.

---up for discussion: I recall seeing a chsbhc body AND aureola sliders for caliente's body slider. I know i downloaded them, but then deleted 'em.  stupid me.  Can anyone confirm?  If not, then that might be something that someone could do, make these sliders.  

---reason: I've slept a total of 16 hours this week. I don't want to have an aneurism during my commute to university and have all these kids see some fat dude die on their way to school.  It would save me a ton of eyestrain and stress.  If i had my own place, i'd totally do it.  But i'm stuck at my parents, babysitting my cousins, doing HW, passing out, waking up 10 minutes later; repeat.

---update: shoveled out a large body from caliente's slider to morph about to  chsbhc.  I'm trying to align the vertices so that tattoos and body marks align well. popped out a small body to test out too.  Hopefully by friday pacific i'll pass out TEST 3.

---another pt to discuss: Honestly...tell the thread what you'd like to have chsbhc be.  Discuss it please!!!!  @ anger.   Thin to large body, med to large, Adec to chsbhc, unpb to chsbhc, chsbhc to megalove or v3t? Describe your poison  :D

Get some sleep man! We love your mods, but we don't want you dying lol.

I also wanted to add what I would like for CHSBHC (another version if possible)

Something like 3dlatinazz with more definition and size to the thighs/legs, larger buttocks, buttocks.

Here are examples

LILIANA-BIKINI-003-710x1014.jpg

LILIANA-BIKINI-002.jpg

BOOTYSANDCASH004-710x710.jpg

BOOTYSANDCASH003.jpg

LILIANA-JAP-001.jpg

LILIANA-JAP-002.jpg

MARTHA-BIKINI-002.jpg

MARTHA-BIKINI-001.jpg

LINEUPC.jpg

LEONORA-BIKINI-003.jpg

LINEUPC002.jpg

PandoraDress002.jpg

ROSARAID01.jpg

http://3dlatinazz.com/

A body like that has a lot more "oomph" to it, literally will make someone say "dat ass", lol.

They look umperportioned. If you look at a Really big

womans body and compare it to what you are making,

You should see a lot of major differences. Not the

smoothing of the toons but how they size up compared

to real life versions of these toons. Do measurements

comparisons. Because as the caharecters move in the

game might have to compensate for that too. Only the

porportions conserning the lengths and actually amount of

fat/bulk of flesh v size of the toon compared to the real life version

you can find anywhere on the net.

Look up Brazilian models, singers, actresses  cynder.  They vary also. Thin and big but also heavily asseted. 

They get that look by removing cellulite in specific areas of their bodies, such as between the butt and legs, knees and legs the lower torso both back and front, and all oher crazy stuffs.  I think theres a documentary on it on the webs.

I saw one detailing a singer/dancer from Buenos Aires I think. She works out 6hours a day and spends another 3 getting he cellulite procedures done.  gigantic butt but not so big in the chest.  pretty sexy voice too.  no life outside of sundays because of modeling and singing and sleeping.  

and as far as real world bounce, i doubt anyone will make a new bounce mechanic for skyrim.   :(  its too much work.  not worth the effort at all.  im sorry big guy.

i would say start from a base default mesh from 3ds max (materials) that are available then build those up in the areas you want, that way you dont have to mess with nif at all...

i dont know exactly what the nif format does exactly that causes issues with other programs using them or editing them, i have a suspition that it is how it stores the meshes within the nif file format itself... nif formats all have seems in the meshes (damned sloppy way to save a mesh in my opinion) and those edge loops are probably incomplete or have errors because the information isnt converted possibly.

i could be wrong about that, but this is how it seems to be to me... i cant be sure because i have no idea how data is recorded and saved within the nif file environment.

edit:

if you want i can take a couple swings with a bat at the meshes your trying to mess with... send em to my email and ill see what (if anything) i can do with them.

cant promise they will be as good, or that the ill be able to finish anything at all.

Downloaded and tried out v1.2 on the OP. I'm using the Alice Black skeleton (found here on LL), and a 1.3 scaling on the breasts.

a_3117ec6c4d30a_200.jpg
a_7e33957e169bf_200.jpg
a_3ea2b06e4c5fc_200.jpg

I'd say it looks pretty good :)
However, it looks like the Alice Black skeleton scales the ass a little too much, as there's a bit of visible geometry there. I'd definitely like to see some butt physics support in the future, but other than that I think this is coming along nicely.

EDIT: I'd also like to throw my support behind TBBP, as it's backwards compatible with BBP bodies, armours, and anims. Also: more jiggle.

It looks like someone over on skyrim nexus just put out a tbbp updated chsbhc body with bigger proportions. I just installed it to check it out. Looks pretty damn good imo, however, It did not have bouncing butt, epic fail. Perhaps I installed it wrong though. The min size is standard chshbc max, with the max size quite a bit bigger. Here is the link.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31349

Edit: 

Upon further review, the calves look pretty bad, as if they don't belong on the body. It was a decent effort, the authors head was in the right place.

Tompom was a regular here.  I haven't seen the guy in a while though.  I don't know if he did the v3t or if a collective did it. 

The productions from the Japanese rpg enthusiasts is amazing.  I want to bring that here in the "west."  Obviously, we need a collective

that is capable  :(

I'm not dead yet guys and gals, just have to get through exams part 1 this week, part 2 next week  :(

Once the generous hands of sbseed are done, I'll post up something that may or not be sbseed's contributions.

That means I'll be kicking back after Thursday, pushing around verts and polygons for your enjoyment.

Archived