CHSBHC v3 and ADM v1.5

o3zman

To be frank, I like the full chsbhc body. it's the 0 weight that bugs me.

---up for discussion: I recall seeing a chsbhc body AND aureola sliders for caliente's body slider. I know i downloaded them, but then deleted 'em.  stupid me.  Can anyone confirm?  If not, then that might be something that someone could do, make these sliders.  

---reason: I've slept a total of 16 hours this week. I don't want to have an aneurism during my commute to university and have all these kids see some fat dude die on their way to school.  It would save me a ton of eyestrain and stress.  If i had my own place, i'd totally do it.  But i'm stuck at my parents, babysitting my cousins, doing HW, passing out, waking up 10 minutes later; repeat.

---update: shoveled out a large body from caliente's slider to morph about to  chsbhc.  I'm trying to align the vertices so that tattoos and body marks align well. popped out a small body to test out too.  Hopefully by friday pacific i'll pass out TEST 3.

---another pt to discuss: Honestly...tell the thread what you'd like to have chsbhc be.  Discuss it please!!!!  @ anger.   Thin to large body, med to large, Adec to chsbhc, unpb to chsbhc, chsbhc to megalove or v3t? Describe your poison  :D

Get some sleep man! We love your mods, but we don't want you dying lol.

I also wanted to add what I would like for CHSBHC (another version if possible)

Something like 3dlatinazz with more definition and size to the thighs/legs, larger buttocks, buttocks.

Here are examples

LILIANA-BIKINI-003-710x1014.jpg

LILIANA-BIKINI-002.jpg

BOOTYSANDCASH004-710x710.jpg

BOOTYSANDCASH003.jpg

LILIANA-JAP-001.jpg

LILIANA-JAP-002.jpg

MARTHA-BIKINI-002.jpg

MARTHA-BIKINI-001.jpg

LINEUPC.jpg

LEONORA-BIKINI-003.jpg

LINEUPC002.jpg

PandoraDress002.jpg

ROSARAID01.jpg

http://3dlatinazz.com/

A body like that has a lot more "oomph" to it, literally will make someone say "dat ass", lol.

I put my health out there so you guys know what might be if i don't post for like a week or more :(  So you guys can take over as a community. 

also , while i do like my lineage as a Latino, i don't know about those implant-like melon breasts. but then again my ex had dd breasts, was 5ft (1.5m) tall, from India but looked native Mexican, so i suspend my disbelief all the time :D 

(I swear if lawyer school didn't take her from me I'd the happiest man alive. my masochism to her yundere sadism. We'd be the great mod team straight out of hell. she loved morrowind. she would probably pick up the 3dlatina look the moment she saw it. she was the reason i took up chsbhc. )

-----> PS anyone else up for the 3dlatina look? it reminds me of the loli body with huge additions.

(I'm not a huge fan of thin arms and legs. I like me a thick girl, with a powerful will to get her way, with force if need be :D All hail the Amazons!)

Here's my version of CHSBHC

https://vimeo.com/57090907

Still working on it, going to make thighs more bigger like my this body mod http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5

again its great, but not to be a dick but the thighs are huge and the breasts are just re-sized chsbhc (perhaps they could be more round and have a bit of sag, just a thought), I mean I have no I idea how complicated this stuff is or the process of it but I want to learn when I have time. I mean I just want to help or give constructive criticism. If this offended you I'm sorry and just keep on doing what your doing mods still great  either way.

I put my health out there so you guys know what might be if i don't post for like a week or more :(  So you guys can take over as a community. 

also , while i do like my lineage as a Latino, i don't know about those implant-like melon breasts. but then again my ex had dd breasts, was 5ft (1.5m) tall, from India but looked native Mexican, so i suspend my disbelief all the time :D

(I swear if lawyer school didn't take her from me I'd the happiest man alive. my masochism to her yundere sadism. We'd be the great mod team straight out of hell. she loved morrowind. she would probably pick up the 3dlatina look the moment she saw it. she was the reason i took up chsbhc. )

-----> PS anyone else up for the 3dlatina look? it reminds me of the loli body with huge additions.

(I'm not a huge fan of thin arms and legs. I like me a thick girl, with a powerful will to get her way, with force if need be :D All hail the Amazons!)

Yeah man, I definitely agree there, and thanks for considering that.

4888-2-1325372340.jpg

Just looking at that makes the default CHSBHC look pretty thin lol.

Still working on it, going to make thighs more bigger like my this body mod http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5

again its great, but not to be a dick but the thighs are huge and the breasts are just re-sized chsbhc (perhaps they could be more round and have a bit of sag, just a thought), I mean I have no I idea how complicated this stuff is or the process of it but I want to learn when I have time. I mean I just want to help or give constructive criticism. If this offended you I'm sorry and just keep on doing what your doing mods still great  either way.

No sir i don't mind at all, I didn't work on breasts at all i just increased the size from the race menu mod. Actually i don't like the chsbhc body and i only worked on in it becasue it has breasts and butts physics so you can increase the sizes in race menu mod. My actual body mod which i like and mostly use is this http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5 i edited the maki's cbbev3m body and made my own, this body has the perfect shape close to rebirth body (my first ever edited body, it was slim and i edited the thighs adn butts and waist a little, and to me it was close to perfect after i edited, but it had one major flaw when i put on cloth on her(converted armors) a little part of lowers legs and arms disappeared and when un-wear the cloth they came back so i knew i had to make another body if i wanna play skyrim so i tried almost all bodies (all versions of unp, adec, chsbhc, eye candy, original cbbe) and then finally i downloaded maki's cbbev3m conversion body and worked on it and made my GGB(Gaya Gei Body) mod, to me it is perfect now i want it to have the tbbp meshes so i can increase the breasts and butt size in race menu mod to have a diff size look but right now i'm failing in this, tried many things but still at lost lolzzz I hope you like my original mod GBB http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5.

Note: i suck at breasts department that is one of the reasons i don't work on breasts lolz

No sir i don't mind at all, I didn't work on breasts at all i just increased the size from the race menu mod. Actually i don't like the chsbhc body and i only worked on in it becasue it has breasts and butts physics so you can increase the sizes in race menu mod. My actual body mod which i like and mostly use is this http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5 i edited the maki's cbbev3m body and made my own, this body has the perfect shape close to rebirth body (my first ever edited body, it was slim and i edited the thighs adn butts and waist a little, and to me it was close to perfect after i edited, but it had one major flaw when i put on cloth on her(converted armors) a little part of lowers legs and arms disappeared and when un-wear the cloth they came back so i knew i had to make another body if i wanna play skyrim so i tried almost all bodies (all versions of unp, adec, chsbhc, eye candy, original cbbe) and then finally i downloaded maki's cbbev3m conversion body and worked on it and made my GGB(Gaya Gei Body) mod, to me it is perfect now i want it to have the tbbp meshes so i can increase the breasts and butt size in race menu mod to have a diff size look but right now i'm failing in this, tried many things but still at lost lolzzz I hope you like my original mod GBB http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5.

Note: i suck at breasts department that is one of the reasons i don't work on breasts lolz

Hot Damn now those are thunder thighs that would make Chun-Li proud. I'm fine with the current shape of chsbhc as it is, but what makes keeping consistent with chsbhc important to me is the library of armors that may become visually incompatible. I do not doubt, or am i supremely confident towards how much aparell would be developed for the body if it were to significantly deviate from the original shape.

Hot Damn now those are thunder thighs that would make Chun-Li proud. I'm fine with the current shape of chsbhc as it is, but what makes keeping consistent with chsbhc important to me is the library of armors that may become visually incompatible. I do not doubt, or am i supremely confident towards how much aparell would be developed for the body if it were to significantly deviate from the original shape.

Curiosity again, please tell of visual incompatibility.  Proportions, blockies, texture stretching, something? 

I too have trouble with breast ovalness.  So I ask anyone with the

ability to round things in a 3d environment to check the stuffs that we

put into this campaign.

Update: have the full body partly done, just need to round out the breasts, so I will entrust them to you all when I pass it with the lower weight a little later today, or tomorrow for the Asian continent ( hour zones Gah!).  I also will try the 3dLatina body today, and should it be a smashing success of interest, along with the new chsbhc body, perhaps new names?

---> ADM for "Ay Dios mio" literally "Oh my God" for the 3dLatina

---> CHSBv3 for the new chsbhc

GIVE to us your thoughts.  Give to me... I require your knowledge. [spoiler=Zim ferver]invader-zim.jpg

Curiosity again, please tell of visual incompatibility.  Proportions, blockies, texture stretching, something? 

put into this campaign.

Update: have the full body partly done, just need to round out the breasts, so I will entrust them to you all when I pass it with the lower weight a little later today, or tomorrow for the Asian continent ( hour zones Gah!).  I also will try the 3dLatina body today, and should it be a smashing success of interest, along with the new chsbhc body, perhaps new names?

GIVE to us your thoughts.  Give to me... I require your knowledge. [spoiler=Zim ferver]

Lol, that seems about right.

put into this campaign.

GIVE to us your thoughts.  Give to me... I require your knowledge. [spoiler=Zim ferver]

Talk to me Von.  Do you like the ADM I posted?  My ex-Lady likes it.  She's too polite to criticize it though. 

Deme sus critisismos, Don Von.

put into this campaign.

Talk to me Von.  Do you like the ADM I posted?  My ex-Lady likes it.  She's too polite to criticize it though. 

Deme sus critisismos, Don Von.

Woah man, I just noticed you already put it out on the front page lol! Nice man nice.

Think you could post pics though? I can try it out and get back with ya when I can, don't have much free time with work atm, but when I can I will definitely leave feedback!

?Que Pasa?

I wish I could type in Spanish on here :)

My forthcoming questions, fellow moochers:

---> Do we take up TOMPOM's CHSBHC-V3T?

---> Do we roll out a new, different body type?

I've got no beef with Tom, he means well.  He could be a professional

artist, and we wouldn't know.  He's probably feeding us the Japanese

modders' work because they wouldn't share  :D

REASONS

-I get almost no feedback from you guys, gals.  :(   Even the guests.

-I'm not a pro, I just do this because no one else does.  I'm not picky.

-Aside from zaselim, no one has really attempted to pitch in on

the body model. 

-I can only pass out so much before my eyes literally bleed.

My doctor's putting me on antidepressants.  My modding

might hit "0" and then poof. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF anyone with the Tools and Drive to work in a 3d environment wants to help,

Please Do !  Make sure to post your corrections !

-I can't round things at all !   My meshes need serious maintenance.

-Alignment of the vertices for proper tattoos and body

marks is also required !  Freckled bodies right meow !!!  ^_^

-Someone show me and this thread how to work the "HDT's High Heel System."

Have CHSBHC and ADM work that catwalk !!!  Rawr !!!  :P

-Contribute you freeloaders :P  !!  I don't want to turn to Nexus for help !

That's a serious step down..."Adults" here to children there...*shiver*

Even if just a sentence, and not even in English:

"Have at it ozzy!"  "I know a girl that can help!"  "My dorm mate can get off his ass and help," 

"I'm sleeping.  Before you die, post your work. Nice afterlife dude :D"

Pardon my insensitivity. These drugs are harsh.

--->  Is anyone opposed to going from BBP to TBBP?

(I don't mind really. Switching skeletons and copy/pasting the

tbbp skin is nothing.)

---> Until we've set up a good base to launch the new bodies, everything is

and should be treated as a test Not finalized.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So provide feedback.  Leave messages. All of that  :D

And tell me that I'm a jerk, bellend, whatever.  I gotta adjust to my

meds.

First off let me just say that i am sooo glad that someone is FINALLY editing CHSBHC, its my favorite body type, it reminds me alot of the Greek and Roman ideal of beauty, with the bigger more voluptous woman. 

Anyways, I've tested out all of you're versions so far, i noticed the breasts angle difference between 1.1 and 1.2, the 1.2 version has a slightly more erect angle of the breasts and nipples, also 1.1 has a slight tear in the pelvis area, although i noticed you fixed it in 1.2. I personally prefer the ADM v1.1, the slightly sagging breasts make it feel more realistic if you factor in if a real woman had a body like that, she would have to deal with gravity :D , I like the thigh size, ass size, although the breasts could come out a little farther away from the body just a little, the torso size could be a little thicker since it looks somewhat weird with huge limbs and a small body frame to support it, the arms could also be a little thicker in proportion to the size of the thighs and ass to give it that bigger body feel.

Just my two cents, but however you are going to edit the body keep up the good work!  :lol: 

Pardon my insensitivity. These drugs are harsh.

--->  Is anyone opposed to going from BBP to TBBP?

(I don't mind really. Switching skeletons and copy/pasting the

tbbp skin is nothing.)

---> Until we've set up a good base to launch the new bodies, everything is

and should be treated as a test Not finalized.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So provide feedback.  Leave messages. All of that  :D

And tell me that I'm a jerk, bellend, whatever.  I gotta adjust to my

meds.

I personaly wouldn't mind, infact if you wanted, it'd be great! The people that should be asked most importantly are the ones who might be interested in making aparell for the body so it's tbbp version is loved. If it is not too difficult as you say, why not release both? tbbp users are given the option to make chsbhc tbbp outfits while bbp users can still use the old library of armours.

If anyone is good with coding:

I'm trying to cut down on all the unnecessary headaches with super cheap tactics  :(

I've had a rough time with coding throughout my highschool (prep school) coding classes, and

so I have le favor to anyone that can help in deciphering and modifying this thing.

Can we use this tool to make CHSBHC from CBBE?  It was designed to do armor meshes,

but can we do this for body meshes?

----->http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22267

I get this message unfortunately:

undefinederror.th.jpg

i dont see any reason why you cant do that... i wanted to do something like this with all the body types anyways for Sexrim project (link in signature - blatant plug of project).

it is possible to seperate out body parts and then have a base body and use the body parts and anatomy in a similar way to armor... using SKSE 200 slots, you can allow for this.

it is also possible to use multiple skeletons, the biggest problem is making sure you have the right sets that connect properly... easiest solution is to use naming conventions with each body set created. example: CBBE_AFem_LShoulder or something similar, breaking that down is pretty easy A = adult Fem = female and so on for each body part separated out respectively.

as to errors im not sure, i havent used mudbox, max 3ds, etc. programs, however i have had huge issues trying to work with any meshes from the .nif file format within Wings 3D program.... it could be the same issue, when converting them and i have no idea how to correct it.

*girly shriek*

a pro in my thread :D  Hell yeah.

I'm just trying to move the vertices of CBBEv3 to match that of CHSBHC original. I have no idea ifthat is possible with scripts within 3ds but I've known about addiing wearable bodies.  ;)  that's how i stumbled upon the weight slider exploding the body but not the armor when you move too many vertices at once. my adventures are strange regarding 3ds.

I'd like to have it so that there is a database of bodies too. say you start at base cbbe, you apply a script and then the vertices slide uot and around to match as best as possible with say ADEC. or the MegaLov body, or my darling ADM, I think adec has more verts and polys...another road is to add detail or subtract from the mesh, but that would be far beyond me and my capacity to adjust textures.

This way if Caliente births another cbbe upgrade, the scipt can save us a head ache, and whoever pops out the body first can post it for other's benefit, assuming no evil intentions like pay walls or donations.  Open Source for the win.

---->basicly, i can't round things or move verts to allow for smooth shapes in game or avoid streching of textures If possible I'd like to add slots in game that hold meaning to the game not take them away :D (multiple jewelry pieces for espionage?Hiding from a murder with multiple hats? layered blouses and bras? ah, real world fashion in a game...mmm).

I'd like for textures to look great like before without seems, my idiocy is holding me back and my meds are hindering my resolve.  pardon if i sound strange and am rambling.  I have other modding goals too, Shameless advert :)

*if i post with no spellcheck or with grammar mistakes it's because i wrote it on my PSVita, not my pc* 

PS I'd like try sexrim when it's done, i haven't followed since december.  I'm sure CHSBHC is a must have for it ;D

Hi again everyone , so i tried almost everything but i was at loss and couldn't be able to add tbbp meshes to my GGB-MOD. So i made a
new body from the scratch , 2 actually and i need your help to see that
which one is close to my original GGB mod. I'll be really grateful for you assistance, Thanks.

Origianl GGB (pics for reference)  http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5

GGB-TBBP Verson 1.5

https://vimeo.com/59935296

GGB-TBBP Verson 1.6.2 (body is slimer than 1.5)

https://vimeo.com/59938002

Now
both have one problem, breast vibrates even when she's not moving other
than that its tbbp, size increases and decreases in race menu mod.

o and yeh, the breasts are bigger in both version than my original body mod.

Yay thread hijacking!

Nice body shake, yum.  Can I download this to try it out?  Links?

Can't know which is closer to the original without having the meshes  :)

========================================

Update

========================================

Give to me more input on the CHSBHC and ADM please.

Anymore criticism? Objections?  Tips?  Random words of encouragement?

Should be done with CHSBv3 test 4 by Wednesday Pacific, ADM test 2 also soon. 

If possible also with GGB...though I'd like to see that mesh's inner workings :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have to finish HW by 14:00 Tuesday pacific time.

Class at 14:30 until 19:00.  I don't see myself staying awake all that time.

Tuesday is lost to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should be good to go by Thursday.  Maybe finalizing all by Saturday?

----->  I'd like a masterful hand bless my workings before I set it loose to the world.

(a person of great skill and knowledge regarding body shapes, I mean.)

Archived