CHSBHC v3 and ADM v1.5

o3zman

Hello LL

banner2new.png

Here they are folks, CHSBv3 and ADM (  BBP  TBBP  ).

The proportions and curves are mmm

Someone make these bodies BBBB. PLEASE.

Help me test ADM 1.5 !  Same thin waist, or thicker juicier Mamasitas?

description2.png

CHSBv3: A slightly larger min weight, same max weight CHSBHC

ADM: (Ay Dios Mio ~ !) A Brazilian supermodel-like body.

If Google is your friend, 3DLatinas is your prey  :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* All are CBBE v3.2 based, they *should* work with any CBBE v3.2 texture you'd like.

* The only seams you SHOULD see might be in the neck.

But you may not see them, so woot!  :)

install2.png

Mostly Self Contained, NMM compatible.

1 ) Install CBBE 3.2 for the various textures in it (like eyebrows, face).

2 ) Install CHSBv3  or ADM to replace the meshes.

3 ) Install and run FNIS 3.5, has arm fix for skeleton.

4 ) Install a custom skeleton, like xp32's.

Optional : install "Basvanbeu's Muscle Texture" that I've been using for testing.

Be very careful when OVERRIDING what you installed from CBBE.

Downloads

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Mediafire (grr), 4shared, Zippyshare links are go  :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Help me test ADM 1.5 !  Same thin waist, or thicker juicier Mamasitas?

As of v1.4

You need:  CBBE 3.2 textures

They have:   Default BBP/TBBP skeletons

Clothings from me: here and olden ones here

Basvanbeu's Muscle Texture LITE

by: basvanbeu and thepal

Some Body Pics

CHSBV3

post-55678-0-57624000-1368498902_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-27882600-1368498928_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-52097100-1368498936_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-75414300-1368499253_thumb.jpg

ADM

post-55678-0-56630800-1368498946_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-18416300-1368498954_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-35842600-1368498962_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-45698700-1368498972_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-77326600-1368498980_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-85880400-1368498990_thumb.jpg

Cherry Hotaling's Super Busty H-Cup

CHSBv3  BBP--- v1.5

by: b3lisario and o3zman/ozzking

v1.2  ---  A crotch edit mostly. Tried to round out the min weight breasts.

v1.3  --- pansita tuck for similar anterior dimensions throughout weights.

v1.4  --- rounded some breasts, fixed some open sides, maybe some seams.

v1.5  --- rounded, made symmetric the breasts, fixed some seams.

CHSBv3  TBBP--- v1.5

by: b3lisario and o3zman/ozzking AND the stubborn PC

Ay Dios Mio

ADM  BBP--- v1.4

by: sbseed and o3zman/ozzking

v1.2  --- A breast length "discrepancy" is corrected. I know nature doesn't always go symmetrical,

but this was blatantly harmful to future clothing conversions.

v1.3 --- "fixed" min weight inner leg seems on low weight

v1.4  --- tried to fix hand/feet seams  :(

Test v1.5 --- Test out my improved rounding to the butt and breasts please

pic curves reference

20130716137399799156518.jpg

20130716137399800191201.jpg

ADM  TBBP--- v1.4

by: sbseed and o3zman/ozzking AND the stubborn PC

1.5 pic curves reference

20130716137399799156518.jpg

20130716137399800191201.jpg

FNIS 3.5

by: FORE

Beast Races: Higher Tails, Moved Weapons xp32 skeleton

Humanoid Races: Moved Weapons xp32 skeleton

by: xp32 and o3zman/ozzking

*need xp32's skeleton (1.7) installed before this*

Slightly modified "back hip dagger, Chesko" Beast and Humanoid skeletons to allow

tails on spine and moved weapons above big butts/hips (always some clipping).

*need tails or they won't show up like they should*

1) Install skeleton/animations "BHD Chesko" from v1.7.

2) Override with this/these.

3) Run FNIS after install.

optional)  Ask me or others to modify you a skeleton (maybe)

Mediafire

Chsbv3 Beasts

Chsbv3 Humanoid

ADM Beasts

ADM Humanoid

4shared

Chsbv3 Beasts

Chsbv3 Humanoid

ADM Beasts

ADM Humanoid

Zippyshare

Chsbv3 Beasts

Chsbv3 Humanoid

ADM Beasts

ADM Humanoid

First Person Bouncy Skeleton

by: Calyps

*If you install xp32's skeletons, I think it installs one for you*

Allows the 3rd person armor to be used in first person, one piece armors/dresses can be used in 1st person

Mediafire

4shared

Zippyshare

BBP Skeleton Arm Fix

by: (whoever you are Hero :( )

In the rare case that you don't already have this, don't have a custom skeleton,

or don't have FNIS 3.5.

Need to use " FNIS 3.0 " to " FNIS 3.4 " after install.

Mediafire

4shared

Zippyshare

I'm attempting to go for a "natural," big girl look, without overstepping the original CHSBHC big body

(so that maybe the chsbhc modding folks can just replace the original chsbhc with this one in the clothings).

^^ I was so optimistic  :P

issues2.png

--- Convert to BBBB ----

please?

--- Should WE make a modified MegaLov big body version?

(I've got 3471 vertices on all of the body meshes)

-- theoretically, any CBBE based mesh can body-slide with my uploads

- I'd rather not push out a well-meaning but broken mod.

If I can't do it, can someone else take over?

- I don't fully know how to round things in 3ds max :'( 

(Those gorgeous tetas...Forgive me!)

- First person bouncy skeleton.  We need this now  :|

--- Clothings.  Let's get to it.

Help so we can have better TEXTURE support.  Please.

Don't let laziness win BIG WOMAN lovers.

misc2.png

- Personally -

I'm on the verge of a heart attack, and would like to know if anyone out there

would like to continue this process if I cannot.

- Discuss -

- how we can do this.

- criticisms.

- CLOTHINGS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far  ( recent : 21 July 2013 )

( 21 July 2013 )

If Shiz could not have gotten worse for me, then let me promptly outline my situation.

- I had heart attacks, got meds, had a pacemaker put in me, am suffering in the heat.
- I failed 2 of my very important classes in my Spring 2012 semester for general engineering.
- My ex is bringing up horrid feelings that I really don't need right now.
- My father is haphazardly threatening my family into financial crisis by essentially leaving us.
  Should we literally fall, we will be forced to sell off everything of value and I may not have anything to continue modding.

I try to not bug anybody, and I still won't.  Death is still very much an issue, but the immediate danger is being homeless, in severe debt, followed by my poor health.

I literally wish THIS was a story, but is very much fact.  If I can't continue working, I pray that some kind person continue the CHSBv3 and ADM projects.

My misfortune should not affect anyone else.  I will not ask for donations or charity.  Merely that you understand that life is horrible to everyone.

Keep the dream of large women and real life in your gaming.  If I stop posting, the answers as to why will be known  :)

(17 July 2013)    V1.5 brings roundness and symmetry to both body types.  You there, those that use ADM...tell me please which is best:  a thicker waist or the same thin waist?  I NEED TO KNOW so I can continue modifying the armors.  ASAP  !!!           @ _@

(18 May 2013)    New Skeletons.  I have no idea how I will survive this week.  Semester Final tests/exams will tear me apart.

The 'ol heart will break for sure :(

(13 May 2013)    BBP/TBBP is up to 1.4.  I NEED help modifying xp32's 1.6 skeletons to allow for weapons, tails, etc with larger butts. 

It's not much to read, but in game, it's a whole new story.

(20 Apr. 2013)    TBBP is up.  I NEED TESTERS.  I also need counseling on butt bounce,

skeleton, the freaky fingers in 3rd person.

(1-6 Apr. 2013)   My school's Spring recess, no school before final semester tests, is this week.

Will try to post more.  My heart is chugging better than before, no more flu / super allergies.

TBBP this week.  Hoping is believing to me  :/

(21 Mar. 2013)    expanding my little piece of the internets.  Help would be appreciated  :)

Will get to TBBP and BBBB as tests soon

(13 Mar. 2013) ---> If no one objects, they are done.

I've got TBBP planned, what of BBBB ?

Tell me of seems, errors, hardships, etc.

Tell me what to improve.

- Use your native language, give us your thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(9 Mar. 2013) ---> It's my birthday tomorrow.  I'll be 23.  I found out that I've been having small heart attacks.

I thought that I was having panic attacks.  I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a big one soon.

Sorry for the bad news.  If anyone can, continue this if I can't.  I wish I could have seen this sooner. 

These are almost done folks  :)

IN-GAME weight slider supported for both  :heart:

Here's CHSBv3 test A.  You need the original chsbhc installed first, then this as a replacer.  Gracias b3lisario.  Si puede, maneje mis improvisos otraves.  Ajuste lo que pueda  :)  Try to keep the vertex count the same you guys and gals.

Here's ADM test A.  You need the original chsbhc installed first, then this as a replacer.  If I can have someone round this one out, as in disperse the vertices to look smoother, please do.  I also need to enlarge the areola.  ALSO, try to keep the vertex count the same.  Sorry sbseed.

Tell me about seems and other stuffs.  Will try to keep myself busy with things to clear my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(24 Feb. 2013) ---> My sense of time is way off  :(  Why you no tell me we in Feb?  Previous posts were in Feb, no? 

--->ADM is a mess !  Min weight body is exploding when changing to max weight  :(

Do Not Download unless you wish to help me find out why :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(16 Jan. 2013)---> Talk to me Von  :D  Yay or Nay?

---> ADM v1,  2 versions like the third attempt.  The breast and calves are varied in this set.  No low weight because I just have no energy  :(  I'm taking naps, but the curves take up so much of my thinking, I get dizzy.

Tell me which is good, what to improve, etc.  Will improvise the low weight after feedback  :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(15 Jan. 2013)

---> Third attempt(s).  A min body with small areola, *with 2 variations* v1 of large chsbhc and v2 of large chsbhc.  The differences being in the breasts and crotch. Mostly  :)   I need more restraint when moving vertices.  Tell and show me where I need to improve folks!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( 11 Jan. 2013)

---> Second attempt.  Larger aureola, thicker legs, rounder but not finished breasts, thinner calves (like cbbe).  I CAN'T round things well !!!  I'm so sorry !!!  But tell me what to fix.  Picture and point to me on where to fix.  ( I used "Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger female only LITE with NavetseaSkinset for CBBE or UNP set-6554" textures, same as on primary attempt )

( 9 Jan. 2013)

---> primary attempt at chsbhc v3.2

post-55678-0-05846300-1360446661_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-77786400-1360446670_thumb.jpgpost-55678-0-84975500-1360446682_thumb.jpg

endbanner2.png

Humm..there is some problems With CHSBHC armors, when I Want to equip CHSBHC Stocking they aren't at the right place. Looks like cbbe body with big boobies and not truly CHSBHC :( Maybe I'm wrong but I dont think So :P

There are errors because it is not done  :D   I am asking for help to finish them. 

Should the legs go back to how they were originally (straight below the body) or stay as they are like CBBE (curved forward) ?

Also the calves.  High and large as the original CHSBHC or as they are in CBBE (small and low) ?

---> Tell me and this forum what you would like to be in this body.

---> Stay true to the original CBBE to CHSBHC, or make a new body shape?

Body sizes available:  UNPB to CHSBHC, ADEC to CHSBHC, CHSBHC to MegaLov? Completely new body?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my armor mods, if we can come to a consensus (an agreement) to a standardized body then hopefully we can set a new standard.  If people want.  After all it's up to CherryHotaling to if she wants to continue with the original CHSBHC.  I'll retrofit my stuffs to whatever the people want.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS.   If anyone can set up the body so that the areola is large like in the original CHSBHC, please do it.  I really like that part of CHSBHC.  I'll work off of that file when or IF it ever happens  :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh ok :) I understand you don't worry, you're doing hard work !

==>Stay true to the original CBBE to CHSBHC, or make a new body shape?

-I think better to stay true to the original CBBE to CHSBHC for maximum compatibilities with armors/clothes.

==>Should the legs go back to how they were originally (straight below the body) or stay as they are like CBBE (curved forward) ?

-Humm I really don't know, but probably legs should go back, we could wear clothes. Or maybe create 2 type of body and everyone will be happy lol :D, 2 versions I think it's a good idea ...but a lot of work :(

Ah I saw one thing with my breast, maybe you can fix that, I don't want to ask too much excuse me :) Maybe it's possible to add more meshes for breast to make them more round like a perfect circle (You will understand with foto).

PS ; You must  zooming to see better :)

Best regards

post-39660-0-70537500-1360490743_thumb.jpg

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31349 This mod is closer to your work. I"ll post one screenshot :)

if i can get him to answer my question on the nexus, then i'll work off that.

--->i need to know if he used the original chsbhc  or the recent cbbe. 

the textures are my concern. i like uniformity in games.  

if anyone can pass him this message, please do. i dont know what his native language is so...my meaning may not be clear.

he usually just leaves small messages on my armor conversion page :(  i dont want to sound like an interogator and scare him  :( 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31349 This mod is closer to your work. I"ll post one screenshot :)

if i can get him to answer my question on the nexus, then i'll work off that.

--->i need to know if he used the original chsbhc  or the recent cbbe. 

the textures are my concern. i like uniformity in games.  

if anyone can pass him this message, please do. i dont know what his native language is so...my meaning may not be clear.

he usually just leaves small messages on my armor conversion page :(  i dont want to sound like an interogator and scare him   :(

Ok I will try to ask him don't worry :) Yeah I think we need a good textures, there aren't a lot of skin textures mod :(. And don't be scary :PP

*Take foto-camera*

*Going to my girlfriend/sister room*

*Yes, She sleeps : TIME TO TAKE PHOTOS OF ENTIRE BODY TEXTURES !!!*

:D :D :D :D haha

Here's my version of CHSBHC

https://vimeo.com/57090907

Still working on it, going to make thighs more bigger like my this body mod http://zaselim.minus.com/mIXm5o842euu5

I require more butt to thigh :D  But cool. BBBB right? When you're gold (done) pass me link to test it out. 

My whole reason for this thread is to get any cbbe3 texture to work well with chsbhc. And to replace the tiny cbbe 0 weight body.  Hopefully.

WE GOTTA WORK TOGETHER TO UPDATE CHSBHC !!!  :P

To be frank, I like the full chsbhc body. it's the 0 weight that bugs me.

---up for discussion: I recall seeing a chsbhc body AND aureola sliders for caliente's body slider. I know i downloaded them, but then deleted 'em.  stupid me.  Can anyone confirm?  If not, then that might be something that someone could do, make these sliders.  

---reason: I've slept a total of 16 hours this week. I don't want to have an aneurism during my commute to university and have all these kids see some fat dude die on their way to school.  It would save me a ton of eyestrain and stress.  If i had my own place, i'd totally do it.  But i'm stuck at my parents, babysitting my cousins, doing HW, passing out, waking up 10 minutes later; repeat.

---update: shoveled out a large body from caliente's slider to morph about to  chsbhc.  I'm trying to align the vertices so that tattoos and body marks align well. popped out a small body to test out too.  Hopefully by friday pacific i'll pass out TEST 3.

---another pt to discuss: Honestly...tell the thread what you'd like to have chsbhc be.  Discuss it please!!!!  @ anger.   Thin to large body, med to large, Adec to chsbhc, unpb to chsbhc, chsbhc to megalove or v3t? Describe your poison  :D

Archived