I just came by and say hi.

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

Actually you don't need my permission to translate. They are free for all. But my older translations are not dead. They take much longer to complete now since i am no longer making simple only text translation, but also scripts and description and these are the once that take all the time to complete. Also built in manuals etc..

I know that feeling Donkey, work is killing my translation time now, I'm backed up on LoversMagic 0.60b and don't know when I'll have time to complete it. But I thought I'd ask you first, since you were the original translator and all. I'm not here to steal credit or anything but simply want to make stuff available to everyone.

Wondered when you would return. Welcome back.

They take much longer to complete now since i am no longer making simple only text translation, but also scripts and description and these are the once that take all the time to complete. Also built in manuals etc..

Aye and it's so draining too!

Archived