Is this mod compatible with Sexout Rapist? Will a female PC and/or female NPCs use a strapon for rape? (Sorry if this is a repeat question' date=' I'm multitasking and only skimmed the thread).

[/quote']

Try it out? ;)

If not' date=' it would be easy enough to fix. I have a suspicion that it just doesn't support female rapists at all currently.

[/quote']

If I understood you corectly:

This mod has no conflicts with other mods that I know of, so it is compatible with SexoutRapist. And that mod equips female Player with "The Penetrator" strapon automaticaly on the begining of the sex scene.

On the other hand, if you would like my mod to have a rape option, I'll add another dialog line that will result in raping.

I hope that's what you two meant?

EDIT:

I'm unsure what you mean by "support female rapists"?

Updated to v0.94.

Added dialogue after sex, so you can easily continue having fun :)

If there are no significant bugs reported in next couple of days, this will be the last beta. I wouldn't expand this any further, except making it support something important that I've maybe missed.

If I could make a quick suggestion? Would it be possible to also make it so that the NPC is the one wearing the strap-on instead of the courier? SexoutSex does allow this but it it seems not offer as many animation choices as your mod does.

If I could make a quick suggestion? Would it be possible to also make it so that the NPC is the one wearing the strap-on instead of the courier? SexoutSex does allow this but it it seems not offer as many animation choices as your mod does.

Hey, that's a great idea, ty :)

Will add it for the next update.

Update v0.95 adds options for Courier giver, tnx to Vedli for the idea.

Also, 3ways are now supported.

I am thinking of adding gangbang possibility, but I'm unsure would this be a good idea, because there's other mods that do that.

So, if you would like that, or maybe have something else on your mind, fell free to say it.

Would it be possible to use this in rape mod thingies with my male character receiving and female NPCs giving some rough strapon justice? I mean this mod is awesomeee but this would make it more awesome ;)

Hey, thanks for all the nice words :)

I'm glad this works with male Courier, haven't test that.

I'll add a possibility for NPC raping the Player, it's very easy, just to think where to squeeze in the dialog.

Tnx for the idea, Pals.

Would it be possible to use this in rape mod thingies with my male character receiving and female NPCs giving some rough strapon justice? I mean this mod is awesomeee but this would make it more awesome ;)

Hey' date=' thanks for all the nice words :)

I'm glad this works with male Courier, haven't test that.

I'll add a possibility for NPC raping the Player, it's very easy, just to think where to squeeze in the dialog.

Tnx for the idea, Pals.

[/quote']

Hey man, thank YOU for this mod!

EDIT: Oh and yeah, the NPCs dont use the strapons during combat rape. At least I never got them to use them yet

I've started getting this using .95:

SSSFuck: FemActor:

SSSFuck: ERROR! Params not set on FuckToken On [whomever]

I'm in Big MT by myself at the moment though...

Umm.. You did a clean save when updating? That is: uncheck this mod, make a save (not quick save, but a save from menu), install new version and check this mod, and load from that save.

If that's not the problem, could you please tell me what exactly you did? Which dialog line on whom? It could be something I haven't counted on..

I'm sorry, I have no idea what "Big MT" means??

Big MT is the location of the Old World Blues DLC.

Thank you.

I haven't had time to play that DLC, so I have no idea is there something special about it. Although, this mod should work regardless of player location, or anything similar.

I'm not sure he meant the problem is in Big MT. As far as I remember' date=' unless he has a mod that let him take companions along, there's no one to bang in Big MT.

[/quote']

Well, there's Willow in the screenshot, so I guess there's a way to take her there..

Anyway, I don't think it's problem with location or Willow. From console print I 'm guessing it's problem with updating without clean save, or I've missed something, so I really need to know exact dialog line that gave this result.

What I meant was that I am in Big MT, and therefore there is nobody to use a strapon with.

Well, actually, I do have dialogue options to use the strapon with the toaster, Central AI, book chute, and light switches, but haven't dared try yet...

In any event, I'll try a clean save, thanks.

Well' date=' actually, I do have dialogue options to use the strapon with the toaster, Central AI, book chute, and light switches, but haven't dared try yet...

[/quote']

I have been having an exceedingly bad day, and this just made me laugh so hard I'm in pain and crying. Thank you.

What I meant was that I am in Big MT' date=' and therefore there is nobody to use a strapon with.

Well, actually, I do have dialogue options to use the strapon with the toaster, Central AI, book chute, and light switches, but haven't dared try yet...

In any event, I'll try a clean save, thanks.

[/quote']

OMG, this is hilarious :D :D :D

As Kainschilde209 already said, this made me laugh to tears, even everything is going wrong today :D

I'll check those dialog conditions, we really don't won't to have sex with a toster.. Even if I would like to see that! :D

BTW, using this mod you can have sex with males, or male courier, there just won't be any strapons visible..

Okay, well, I just finished OWB this evening, so tomorrow night I'll reinstall SexoutStraponSex and see what happens when I stick it where it doesn't go... the lightswitches are "female," so maybe I'll start there... if its at all amusing I will post screenshots.

I'd venture a guess that the light switches are Talking Activators linked to an NPC somewhere. You'll probably end up teleporting to another cell or having a random NPC suddenly appear with you. Depends on how Sexout handles calls where the NPCs are in two different locations.