View File

Simple way to have any type of sex, using cyclic dialogs.

Description
Girls with strapons (or without), guys, creatures, consensual sex or rape, threesome and gangbang, all done through cyclic dialogs.
There should be a dialog line "Wanna try out my new toy?" available with almost anyone (except children), followed by dialogs for selecting specific sex type. You can also have "usual" sex without strapons.
Answers are mostly random (with a few scr lists checks), so you won't allways get what you asked for ;)
If you have your favorite strapon, equip it before dialog, or one from inventory will be automaticaly equipped. If you don't have one, a random strapon from SCR will be equipped. I've found 11 different strapons that are adequate, but not all line up perfectly. There's nothing I can do about this.
This mod does not care much about genders, and enforces just a few restrictions on the player. You can use it with female or male Courier, but some dialogs may be silly for males. You should be able to use it as a quick way to have any kind of sex available with minimal Sexout setup.

Details

It is a rather simple mod, and I mean to keep it that way. Just a quick way to have some really sinful fun.
Cooldown effect is added to actor when asking about trying out new toy (durations set through MCM) after which you can ask him/her again.
Dialogs for asking to join 3some or GB are for free, they have nothing to do with cooldown, so you can ask the same person to join over and over again.
All animations are picked by Sexout random picker, and this mod only sets Oral/Vaginal/Anal/Rape in few dialogs (player in male role 2-some).
Sex without strapons is also supported, those dialogs have "[no toy]" prefix.
If you ask for sex a creature that has no anims, you'll see a message in top left corner, but no biggie.
Gangbang feature works. Max number of gangbangers is set through MCM.
Please, don't leave until SEX is over, and you get a dialog afterward! Sometimes this dialog dosen't fire, nothing to wory about, but it's important to wait for end of sex.
Moving actors from one cell to another, especialy if far away, is sure way to break your game. Don't make important saves if you do that, please.
If something goes very wrong (actors following you after sex, strapons leftover..), after one game day (MCM debug settings) things should get back to normal.
This mod uses new UDF Api with dialog and spell callbacks in Sexout, and references strapons and a few actorData lists from SCR, nothing more. So, there shouldn't be any conflicts with other mods, and it should work forever ;)
MCM settings hold User and Debug tabs that could be useful to player.
I suck at writing dialogs, any help is welcome. Other ideas or suggestions are also welcome, but I won't expand this mod much further.

Instructions

Install with NMM (or drop esp in data folder), after having requirements installed and working. This means SexoutNG with ALL requirements, and SCR with minimal requriements.
If updating be sure to FIRST remove old version of this mod, do a save from in game menu ('clean save'), and than install new version of this mod, and load game from that clean save.
To cancel 3some: talk again to the first selected actor about 3some, and when she/he agrees you'll get message that it has been canceled.
To cancel gangbang: talk to any gangbanger already folowing you about joining (again), when she/he/it agrees you'll get message that it has been canceled.
Please use this mod's support topic for any and all questions, bug reports, or any other feedback regarding this mod. Click on 'support topic' button in upper right corner, and 'reply to this topic'.

Compatibility, bugs, latest news
Shouldn't have any conflicts, or major bugs.
ToDo: Test and find bugs, rework dialog flow

Requirements
SexoutNG - 2.10.96 (or newer)
Sexout Common Resources - 20160615.1 (or newer)
(don't forget [sCR] Spectrums Toy Pack)
SmallerTalk - or something similar
The Mod Configuration Menu - for menu with settings

Credits
Prideslayer for making SexoutNG, and answering all my silly questions.
Halstrom, Spectrum Warrior, Odessa and many others for making sexout mods.
zippy57 for being so helpful with his blinding speed
LL community and all Fallout fans..

Do a clean save if updating (big save without this mod active), you really MUST or it won't work right!

I don't seem to be getting XP for sex acts through this mod (I'm using SexoutXPM). I'm not sure sex act using this mod are affecting lust levels (SexoutLust 5.8)' date=' though I can't confirm as I don't have those hooked into my HUD (yet).

[/quote']

This mod uses usual SexoutBegin spell, and just sets the exact anim number, so it should behave just like any other mod (in terms of lust or anything similar), like SexoutCompanions for example. I'll test this with SexoutXPM and maybe find out something ;)

It does reduce lust' date=' just tested. Works perferctly otherwise too, except the strap-on was invisible. But everything in the SCR test crate was, so it's something i've done wrong :D

[/quote']

Check if you've installed all the requirements for SCR, specialy this mod: Adult Resources for SCR. I think that all strapons come from there. Please, let me know if that helps you or not ;)

I've tested this with Tonoma's SexoutNGXP-Alt (SexoutXPM.esp), and it seems that's rewarding player on start of any strapon sex scene with 2xp.

One in the OP (SexoutNGXP20120515.zip) is not working very good, as the author suggests, so I haven't tryed it.

Hope this helps, snarfies.

I don't seem to be getting XP for sex acts through this mod (I'm using SexoutXPM). I'm not sure sex act using this mod are affecting lust levels (SexoutLust 5.8)' date=' though I can't confirm as I don't have those hooked into my HUD (yet).

[/quote']

This mod uses usual SexoutBegin spell, and just sets the exact anim number, so it should behave just like any other mod (in terms of lust or anything similar), like SexoutCompanions for example. I'll test this with SexoutXPM and maybe find out something ;)

FYI you don't need to do this. Sexout, except for masturbation and one of the 3way animations, does not care about gender.

If you want the female to 'do the fucking' just set her to actorA, which will let the sexout random picker do it's job. If you set a specific anim #, the mod quickly starts looking 'old' due to the repetition.

Give it a try, let me know if there are any problems!

[/quote']

FYI you don't need to do this. Sexout, except for masturbation and one of the 3way animations, does not care about gender.

If you want the female to 'do the fucking' just set her to actorA, which will let the sexout random picker do it's job. If you set a specific anim #, the mod quickly starts looking 'old' due to the repetition.

Give it a try, let me know if there are any problems!

I've tried:

Set SexoutNG.ActorA To rMaleActor ; fem. with strapon

Set SexoutNG.ActorB To rFemActor

Set SexoutNG.isOral To 0

Set SexoutNG.isVaginal To 1

Set SexoutNG.isAnal To 1

rZActor.CIOS SexoutBegin

But I allways get usual licking anims. Also I tried few variations with isOral etc, with the same result. :(

I will investigate' date=' that should work fine. I would not set both isvaginal and isanal, those are flags to indicate what hole(s) are being used. Setting both doesn't make sense in a 1on1 scene unless rMaleActor has a double-dong or something.

[/quote']

I'm sorry, I probbaly wasn't clear on that. I've tried few variations, like setting just isVaginal=1, than setting isOral=0, than both isOral=0 and isVaginal=1, and so on..

Yes there's another flag.. I don't know what/how that's doing here, I need to change that so it 'just works' (strapon detection) without requiring a flag to be set, but until then.. try this:

set SexoutNG.actorA to refMale
set SexoutNG.actorB to refFemale
set SexoutNG.isVaginal to 1
set SexoutNG.bActorAmale to 1
refMale.CIOS SexoutBegin

Yes there's another flag.. I don't know what/how that's doing here' date=' I need to change that so it 'just works' (strapon detection) without requiring a flag to be set, but until then.. try this:

set SexoutNG.actorA to refMale
set SexoutNG.actorB to refFemale
set SexoutNG.isVaginal to 1
set SexoutNG.bActorAmale to 1
refMale.CIOS SexoutBegin

[/quote']

No, that didn't do the trick..

I understand what it's doing now.

Take that setting out, I have changes that need to be made to SCR. Going to go make a post for that now.

Until those changes are put in, try this before you start your scene:

refA.CIOS SexoutStraponEffect

When the scene is over you need to dispel that spell as well -- I'm going to have all the strapons in SCR modified to cast that on the wearer when a strapon is equipped, and dispel it when removed, to make it automatic.

Take that setting out' date=' I have changes that need to be made to SCR. Going to go make a post for that now.

When the scene is over you need to dispel that spell as well -- I'm going to have all the strapons in SCR modified to cast that on the wearer when a strapon is equipped, and dispel it when removed, to make it automatic.

[/quote']

I just got back, tried this, and sadly, it doesn't work.

EDIT: 00SexoutStraponBaseEffectScript is empty. (or I did something silly)

Take that setting out' date=' I have changes that need to be made to SCR. Going to go make a post for that now.

[/quote']

I just got back, tried this, and sadly, it doesn't work.

Wait until Halstorm updates SCR, it should solve your problem.

Or, to test, add the SexoutStraponEffect to the dildo you are using.

I will add it to one in my local copy of SCR and see what happens. If your character was already wearing it when you edited it in the GECK you probably need to remove it and put it back on.

Strapon is added from script. And I've tried Jaam's updated scr, where all strapons have effect (rnd added from list).

I really think I've done this correctly.

Just to mention, I'm using Sexout-core 2.4.67.

I really do hope I'm not wasteing your time with some error of mine.