View File

This is a 'proof-of-concept' mod to check whether something I want to include in LoversHooker3 will actually work. Yes, it does.

This mod provides the player with a lesser power "Start Orgy" that, when cast... well, you can probably work it out.

Yes, it makes all actors in the area have sex, including creatures. Different types of encounter (male/male, male/female, etc.) can be enabled/disabled and prioritised. Beds can optionally be used, and the distance actors will 'teleport' to have sex can also be controlled via the ini file.

Created using Rev96 of Lovers.

Tested with rev94 v2 resources, gregathits 11-200bbb+DaedraSuitra odds and ends...

I ran around towns for a few hours causing general orgyness ;)  I saw no unusual glitches or bugs.

Just be sure to work with an area large enough for the amount of people/creatures around you I would say.

Solid coding Gaebrial, well done.

Mem

ps- FYI, in the ini settings for those wondering: 21.3 units is about a foot so the 1000 unit max is around 15.5 yards distance

Found a small bug when testing with the set xLOMainQuest.bMoveTogether setting enabled (set to 1) where some positions are missilinged. Found this when testing in large open spaces like the IC marketplace when lots of people are around. Other than that, this is a really good mod :)

Found a small bug when testing with the set xLOMainQuest.bMoveTogether setting enabled (set to 1) where some positions are missilinged. Found this when testing in large open spaces like the IC marketplace when lots of people are around. Other than that, this is a really good mod :)

The misaligned positions are likely just due to the normal race height issues and\or the ini just being off (beds can also compound the issue).  Best thing to do is over the course of your game make your corrections to sex positions as your PC has sex and hit the console and note down the 3 numbers (along with the animation number of course.  Then enter those numbers into the ini file for that animation and you won't ever have to mess with it if you start a new game.

Obviously if you play as a different race the next game the adjustments may be for naught.  Different heights in races just screws everything up...... :(

As I am touching up the animations over in the workshop I am making these corrections but again they will be based on the default height of 1.0 (the imperial race) and will be for a male offensive and female defensive position.  Any deviation from this will require an adjustment.

Here's a link to a picture of my bug http://i47.tinypic.com/j9cac6.jpg

It's not a character height bug, so what do you think is causing it? Thanks Greg :)

Most likely a collision issue.  That is animation 21.1 from the DS or 111 from the bbb pack and in my game is plays fine and is lined up.  Is it only messed up during NPC on NPC sex or is one of those in your picture your PC?  If one of them is your PC the I suggest reinstalling both the ini and the 8 kf files for it.

Here's a link to a picture of my bug http://i47.tinypic.com/j9cac6.jpg

It's not a character height bug, so what do you think is causing it? Thanks Greg :)

Most likely a collision issue.  That is animation 21.1 from the DS or 111 from the bbb pack and in my game is plays fine and is lined up.  Is it only messed up during NPC on NPC sex or is one of those in your picture your PC?  If one of them is your PC the I suggest reinstalling both the ini and the 8 kf files for it.

The problem is not specific to any one animation and yes on of the characters is my PC. Since it doesn't occur when i start sex through dialogue but only through the orgy spell, I think it must be a bug with this specific mod.

After a bit of testing, it appears that the problem results from the fact that when PC v NPC sex is started with the orgy spell, the npc will often be facing in a different direction to the player. It isn't an issue when you start sex via dialogue since the NPC will always be facing the PC. NPC v NPC sex doesn't matter to much since they don't cycle animations, and the first animations that comes up is not off, you have to cycle through a few to find the bug. For some reason, the lying down animation category seems to be particularly effected by the bug.

There is a script (or a segment of one) that makes the npc and pc face one another if I remember right.  It may just be a matter of including that in the scripting of this plugin. 

It may also be able to be fixed in the animations ini by adjusting these values:

set xLoversPkrQuest.basezangle to
set xLoversPkrQuest.basefrontback to

I am in the middle of working on something else right at the moment but I will take a peek later this weekend to see if maybe that makes any difference.

hmm a sex mod from Gaebrial...of course I'm downloading it, If it wasn't for the hooker mod a lot of my characters would be forced to steal. As for the one issue ger4 was having, it seems to be colission and alignment, somtimes that can happen if there's 2 animationions trying to outdo the other on. also it depends if your using resource pack 2 or pack 3 with Rev 96.

It won't matter at all which version of the resource pack you are running.  That has ZERO to do with anything.  The animation calls this mod makes are non specific group calls so animation numbering doesn't matter.   As to v2 and v3's differences....v3 just has the 11-200 animations removed as well as some redundant stuff pulled out.  If you put animations from the DS into v3 then it is essentially the exact same setup.

As ger4 pointed out it has to do with the facing direction and the moveto command in the script (and ini). 

It won't matter at all which version of the resource pack you are running.  That has ZERO to do with anything.  The animation calls this mod makes are non specific group calls so animation numbering doesn't matter.   As to v2 and v3's differences....v3 just has the 11-200 animations removed as well as some redundant stuff pulled out.  If you put animations from the DS into v3 then it is essentially the exact same setup.

As ger4 pointed out it has to do with the facing direction and the moveto command in the script (and ini). 

Eh my bad, then again I've also had some unusual errors before which  gregahit has pointed out to me before, so if that's what he says it is...that's what it is. Though I do remember there was one error in the Daedra Sutra that one of the animations had almost the same issue, what was recomemnded was changing a value in the position(completely forget what it was but it's in the description, unless they fixed it in the more recent version).Also, on meds for pain so, I get  a bit confused at times. Although I am curious if this mod could actually lead to a legit threesome(there is a mod that does allow that but It doesn't mesh at all with Lovers PK stuff).

Hmm. The only difference I can see between the way that LoversOrgy calls xLoversMainSafeStart and the way other Lovers mods do - e.g. RaperS, Joburg, TachiCat - is that Orgy wasn't calling xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface first. I can't see anything in any of these mods that references making the two participants face each other. So I've added a call to xLoversCmnInitQuestInterface to the Orgy script. It may simply be that because Orgy wasn't calling that function, it was retaining some positional data from the previous sex act.

Version 1.0.1 is now available for download. Let me know if it's fixed the problem.

Ok, ger4 and anybody else who is experiencing the misalignments, try the new version 1.0.2 that I've just uploaded. I've added a new setting 'bFacePartner', which will force partners (including the player) to face each other. The defender/female actor will randomly turn to either face the offender/male, or face directly away from them, to further vary the position selections. This setting is initially off, so you'll need to set it on in the ini file.

Ok, ger4 and anybody else who is experiencing the misalignments, try the new version 1.0.2 that I've just uploaded. I've added a new setting 'bFacePartner', which will force partners (including the player) to face each other. The defender/female actor will randomly turn to either face the offender/male, or face directly away from them, to further vary the position selections. This setting is initially off, so you'll need to set it on in the ini file.

I've deactivated all my other mods apart from lovers and turned the new setting on from 1.02 and I still keep getting bugs. I think it must be a fundemetal flaw in the lovers system as I can't think of any other explanation given that this mod has been fixed. Thanks Gaebrial, sorry for all the hassel.

I've deactivated all my other mods apart from lovers and turned the new setting on from 1.02 and I still keep getting bugs. I think it must be a fundemetal flaw in the lovers system as I can't think of any other explanation given that this mod has been fixed. Thanks Gaebrial, sorry for all the hassel.

Just to make double sure, i even started a new game as a female imperial with all other mods apart from lovers deactivated and then teleported to hawkhaven. This still happens though

http://i50.tinypic.com/2z9aczb.jpg

Ger4, do you still have the odd alignments with other lovers plugins, like RaperS\Joburg\AdultplayPlus?

I never have any problems when i start sex with adultplayplussforSSP, or RaperS. those are the only other lovers plugins I use and they work fine.