13 hours ago, Khrone said:

That's the exact same problem I and ImCompletelyInnocent are having (we talked about that in the Spunk thread). As far as I know nobody has still found a solution, mainly because we never actually pinpointed what the actual problem is.

Goddamnit, I have a similar problem, both of my sperm counters are stuck at 0.

So we're just screwed? 

4 hours ago, spartanlalito117 said:

Goddamnit, I have a similar problem, both of my sperm counters are stuck at 0.

So we're just screwed? 

As there are people playing the mods as intended I believe we're not "screwed", it's just that it's not easy to find support for a quite old mod for a quite old game. Maybe someone will find what the problem is and then we'll move forward for a easy fix (I believe it must be something really stupid that's causing the problem). Until then, we wait.

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

As there are people playing the mods as intended I believe we're not "screwed", it's just that it's not easy to find support for a quite old mod for a quite old game. Maybe someone will find what the problem is and then we'll move forward for a easy fix (I believe it must be something really stupid that's causing the problem). Until then, we wait.

Well, shit. Did you guys find any leads at all as to what might be causing the problem? 

19 hours ago, spartanlalito117 said:

Well, shit. Did you guys find any leads at all as to what might be causing the problem? 

Actually yes, but it still doesn't work properly for someone. For reference look here (the link will take you directly to the conversation)

On 3/7/2019 at 9:41 PM, Shenshi said:

Yeah. I'm have the pg body switch off when sex starts

4 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Same hear as well as the PG body switching off when my pc gives birth. Can you please help?

For sex SexoutNG removes all 'outfits' and uses a specific body type to reduce clipping etc. (ps. nude pregnancy sizes are also 'outfits')

You might be able to turn the body-type switching off with the 'player', 'female' and 'male' sections in the MCM meny of Sexout NG. (btw, this issue is not Sexout Pregnancy related)

15 hours ago, dborg2 said:

For sex SexoutNG removes all 'outfits' and uses a specific body type to reduce clipping etc. (ps. nude pregnancy sizes are also 'outfits')

You might be able to turn the body-type switching off with the 'player', 'female' and 'male' sections in the MCM meny of Sexout NG. (btw, this issue is not Sexout Pregnancy related)

Ah u mean on the sexout list were is ask to undress type? setting it to never mite work idk ill test it.

I've never had this mod work, not in the 2 years I've tried it. I finally got it to go to the second step (Sperm in uterus), however from there, I'm completely lost, I donno if I just need to wait or what.

Would be nice if we had a debug feature that instantly zapped the girl or (in other people's cases), themselves to instantly get pregnant, just so it can be tested.

However, now sperm wont even enter the uterus, I have a feeling that the longer you play, the more goes wrong. (That and I've been adding new mods, so screwing around with the mod indexes might be a big no no, I know it was for the Oblivion mod, literally could fuck the entire thing up if you moved the mods around).

Either way, the descriptions arent the most helpful either.. Do I need to be fertile myself? (as the dude), or is it enough for the female?

Also, I read in another post that Project Navada messes with the timescale, which messes with Spunk, which can cause problems apperantly. I donno if theres a work around or if one simply cannot use Project Navada.

On 3/11/2019 at 10:47 AM, Etarnalazure said:

I've never had this mod work, not in the 2 years I've tried it. I finally got it to go to the second step (Sperm in uterus), however from there, I'm completely lost, I donno if I just need to wait or what.

Would be nice if we had a debug feature that instantly zapped the girl or (in other people's cases), themselves to instantly get pregnant, just so it can be tested.

However, now sperm wont even enter the uterus, I have a feeling that the longer you play, the more goes wrong. (That and I've been adding new mods, so screwing around with the mod indexes might be a big no no, I know it was for the Oblivion mod, literally could fuck the entire thing up if you moved the mods around).

Either way, the descriptions arent the most helpful either.. Do I need to be fertile myself? (as the dude), or is it enough for the female?

Also, I read in another post that Project Navada messes with the timescale, which messes with Spunk, which can cause problems apperantly. I donno if theres a work around or if one simply cannot use Project Navada.

In old editions there was "testing" boxes in the Doctors house (bedroom) that you could use to test some of the features of SCR and Pregnancy. Not sure if it is still there, or remember the extend of the options.  but, perhaps that might be something to check out if you are in a hurry and before someone can chime in with another answer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 5:37 AM, RitualClarity said:

In old editions there was "testing" boxes in the Doctors house (bedroom) that you could use to test some of the features of SCR and Pregnancy. Not sure if it is still there, or remember the extend of the options.  but, perhaps that might be something to check out if you are in a hurry and before someone can chime in with another answer.

Theres a box yeah, but it just includes the items, not a magic "Create pregnancy" spell type dealie..

However, I did manage to get Sunny pregnant, however not until after I removed the Stutter remover mod..

Could have been a coincidence, however before removing it I couldnt get a pregnancy to take, I then removed it and almost instantly there was a pregnancy (I removed it because I saw a lot of messages about "waited for so and so" and then a mod ID that matched the pregnancy mod.

After reenabling the mod I've not been able to induce pregnancy again.. Could be a coincidence, but yeah..

Well that is something good to report.. if there is a problem with mods etc. and something is done, it is good to report it.

Disclaimer: not stating that is the solution but if it is happening to others and can be repeated it might be a direction those working on the mod might want to check into when they have time. Perhaps something changed in JIP that is causing it.  Could just as easily be something with the extender(s) even a person's computer (OS etc as I have seen from time ti time.. very rare though)

When I read about the stutter romever fix being the cause I was pretty excited as I thought we've finally reached a solution.

Sadly, I don't have such fix installed, so it cannot be the problem.

Or could it? Surely I don't have it installed as a NVSE script, as it's simply not there, but maybe it is installed via other major mods? I wonder if there's a way to rapidly check.

6 hours ago, Khrone said:

When I read about the stutter romever fix being the cause I was pretty excited as I thought we've finally reached a solution.

Sadly, I don't have such fix installed, so it cannot be the problem.

Or could it? Surely I don't have it installed as a NVSE script, as it's simply not there, but maybe it is installed via other major mods? I wonder if there's a way to rapidly check.

Just check for the files that are included in the download along the file path to be sure.  Nothing secret about that.

Might be some versioning system in Pregnancy that is needed to be updated if all the tings are up to date.

It happens only once when starting the game, correct.. then you can ignore it and play? 

If you are fully updated then you should be able to if the idea i have is correct.

I am getting a severely reduced belly when i get pregnant i gave birth to a death claw egg and i only got to p1 but since i am running breeder i know that the meshes are their i am surrounded by big bellys but i can only get a bump

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, doopdoo said:

didint know there was an update, now that seems fixed but now a smaller problem is that some armors wont change, some vault suit(s), enclave shock trooper and probably others

Did you also update Sexout Common Resources (the esm)?

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Did you also update Sexout Common Resources (the esm)?

Perhaps try SMMP install over what you have then update as needed. (for the most part I believe all components are current... Sexout Common resources is included as well as the Pregnancy esms)  the Lovers lab clothing should be included so all that is needed is the Nexus files installed from the SCR Resources Tutorial.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

Perhaps try SMMP install over what you have then update as needed. (for the most part I believe all components are current... Sexout Common resources is included as well as the Pregnancy esms)  the Lovers lab clothing should be included so all that is needed is the Nexus files installed from the SCR Resources Tutorial.

i updated everything but ill try re-installing smmp and src.

7 hours ago, doopdoo said:

alright that fixed it

So likely something wasn't done or missed or installed incorrectly.  A simple mistake can be a pain..

At least now it is working for you. good to hear.

Remember when the mods change update those as needed when instructed and allow the overwrite  to update your install.. Please don't do it until you are ready to do a new game or if you have a serious issue. Random updates can also mess things up on a currently played game.