Does this work with custom races?

I am currently using mannequin race and some custom races for my followers. Does it default to cauc race for ova tokens? Also, are ova tokens not present in inventories for the 20180420 build? I couldn't find one on FCO Sunny Smiles.

That could explain why my characters wouldn't get pregnant even if the medical scanner showed one ova and multiple sperm in womb.

15 hours ago, LT Roarke said:

Does this work with custom races?

I am currently using mannequin race and some custom races for my followers. Does it default to cauc race for ova tokens? Also, are ova tokens not present in inventories for the 20180420 build? I couldn't find one on FCO Sunny Smiles.

That could explain why my characters wouldn't get pregnant even if the medical scanner showed one ova and multiple sperm in womb.

No sorry it only worked with some custom races it was set up for like Starfox and Pony races I think other races should be defaulted to caucasian

• 1 month later...

Pardon me, then, and I apologize if I wasn't able to winnow through all 94 pages, but I have an honest question. Is there any capacity in the current version to use console commands or whatever to "cheat" or play around with the various variables out there for the pregnancy mod?

Also, I've noticed that the Spunk mod is able to import .ini files to allow some customization to its own handling characteristics. Could a similar system be used in your mod down the road, to perhaps alter the fertility factors attributed to various races or drugs?

I have actually hacked with the GECK and had made a couple of cheat items in the past (personal use only), so I could take a look at the scripts and so on to try to achieve some or all of this myself as an experiment. However, GECK as always is extremely finicky, and I can't make any test work on overrides or whatever stick. If it is not a bother, are there certain procedures you do or did in your work on this?

6 hours ago, HuusAsking said:

Pardon me, then, and I apologize if I wasn't able to winnow through all 94 pages, but I have an honest question. Is there any capacity in the current version to use console commands or whatever to "cheat" or play around with the various variables out there for the pregnancy mod?

Also, I've noticed that the Spunk mod is able to import .ini files to allow some customization to its own handling characteristics. Could a similar system be used in your mod down the road, to perhaps alter the fertility factors attributed to various races or drugs?

I have actually hacked with the GECK and had made a couple of cheat items in the past (personal use only), so I could take a look at the scripts and so on to try to achieve some or all of this myself as an experiment. However, GECK as always is extremely finicky, and I can't make any test work on overrides or whatever stick. If it is not a bother, are there certain procedures you do or did in your work on this?

Sorry but I've moved on to FO4 for a few years now, best to talk to the guys in Maternity Pack Overload

On 1/23/2019 at 3:07 PM, Halstrom said:

Sorry but I've moved on to FO4 for a few years now, best to talk to the guys in Maternity Pack Overload

If it's not too much trouble, perhaps a little advice for a slightly-skilled GECK'er. Was there a particular procedure you used to produce the plugin, given how temperamental this GECK is normally?

5 hours ago, HuusAsking said:

If it's not too much trouble, perhaps a little advice for a slightly-skilled GECK'er. Was there a particular procedure you used to produce the plugin, given how temperamental this GECK is normally?

The only advise I can give you is to use the GECK Powerup (14 I think). And while I am still slowly working on converting more and more outfits, I'm unfortunately not very skilled the 'GUI' stuff.

13 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

The only advise I can give you is to use the GECK Powerup (14 I think). And while I am still slowly working on converting more and more outfits, I'm unfortunately not very skilled the 'GUI' stuff.

That's the thing. That version is even more temperamental than the vanilla version. Seems the plugin as it is has a few problems with it which (a) prevent saving and (b) cause the Powerup to crash, so that was why I was asking Halstrom for some specific. See, I'm more interested in the scripting than anything else. Like I said, Spunk is able to use .ini files to adjust its parameters. My goal is to make the same thing for Pregnancy (to adjust fertility factors by race and due to drug use, and perhaps alter limits which as of now are hardcoded).

4 hours ago, HuusAsking said:

That's the thing. That version is even more temperamental than the vanilla version. Seems the plugin as it is has a few problems with it which (a) prevent saving and (b) cause the Powerup to crash, so that was why I was asking Halstrom for some specific. See, I'm more interested in the scripting than anything else. Like I said, Spunk is able to use .ini files to adjust its parameters. My goal is to make the same thing for Pregnancy (to adjust fertility factors by race and due to drug use, and perhaps alter limits which as of now are hardcoded).

PowerUp is a must have, you only have half a GECK without it. Also NVSE I think. There's a token called Fertility or something that contains the Fertility script that could have a GetRace check added easy enough I think. From Memory there are already custom fertility in there for Fox and Spore Races. That would be the place to do your changes.
The FertilityToken script is : SexoutP1S0ObjTokenFertility
Somewhere in here is where you need to do the changes if you want to alter existing races or add a new one:

if iAmCreature < 1
					if (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataRaceAfAm rActorRace) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsAfAm rActor)
						Set iAmAfAmRace to 1
					elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataRaceCauc rActorRace) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsCauc rActor)
						Set iAmCaucRace to 1
					elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataRaceAsian rActorRace) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsAsian rActor)
						Set iAmAsianRace to 1
					elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataRaceHisp rActorRace) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsHisp rActor)
						Set iAmHispRace to 1

; *** Ghouls are less Fertile except Player
					elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataRaceGhoul rActorRace) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsGhoul rActor)
						Set iAmGhoulRace to 1
						Set fRaceEffect to 1
						if rActor != PlayerREF
							Set fFertPeakPerc to fFertPeakPerc / 2
						endif

; *** Fox Races are hyper fetile
					elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataRaceFox rActorRace) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsFox rActor)
						Set iAmFoxRace to 1
						Set fRaceEffect to 1.1
						Set fFertPeakPerc to fFertPeakPerc * 1.5	

; *** Pony Races are hyper fetile
					elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataRacePony rActorRace) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsPony rActor)
						Set iAmPonyRace to 1
						Set fRaceEffect to 1.1
						Set fFertPeakPerc to fFertPeakPerc * 1.5	

; *** Plantgirls are more fun in the sun
					elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataRaceSporeHybrid rActorRace) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsSporeHybrid rActor)
						Set iAmSporeHybridRace to 1
						Set fRaceEffect to 1
						if  rActor.IsInInterior < 1
							if fCurrHour < 12
								Set fWeatherEffect to (fCurrHour - 7) * 50
							endif
							If fCurrHour >= 12
								Set fWeatherEffect to (17 - fCurrHour) * 50
							endif
							if fWeatherEffect > fFertPeakPerc
								if rActor.IsRaining
									Set fWeatherEffect to fWeatherEffect + 10
								endif
								Set fFertPeakPerc to fWeatherEffect
							endif
						endif

; *** Haven't worked out a check for SuperMutant Race yet, we don't have body meshes anyway.
					elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutCListSuperMutant rActor) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataRaceSuperMutant rActorRace) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsSuperMutant rActor)
						Set iAmSuperMutantRace to 1
						Set fRaceEffect to 1

; *** Android Race is hyper fetile
					elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataRaceAndroid rActorRace) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsAndroid rActor)
						Set iAmAndroidRace to 1
						Set fRaceEffect to 1.1
						Set fFertPeakPerc to fFertPeakPerc * 1.2	

; *** Otherwise default to Cauc
					else
						Set iAmCaucRace to 1
					endif

; *** Oldies less fertile
					if rActor.GetIsRace AfricanAmericanOld || rActor.GetIsRace AsianOld || rActor.GetIsRace CaucasianOld || rActor.GetIsRace HispanicOld
						Set fFertPeakPerc to fFertPeakPerc * .6
					endif

; *** Creature Fertility
				else
					Set fRaceEffect to 1
					if (NX_IsInList SexoutCListSupermutant rActor) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataRaceSuperMutant rActorRace) || (NX_IsInList SexoutSFLDataNewNPCsSuperMutant rActor)
						Set iAmSuperMutantRace to 1
						Set fRaceEffect to 1
					elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutCListDog rActor)
						Set iAmDogRace to 1
						Set fRaceEffect to 2
					elseif (NX_IsInList SexoutCListCoyote rActor)
						Set iAmCoyoteRace to 1
						Set fRaceEffect to 2
					else
						DebugPrint "Preg1FertF %n: ERROR Unknow creature race" rActor
					endif
				endif ; *** iAmCreature ?

; *** Brood Mother Perk makes more fetile
				if rActor.HasPerk SexoutSBroodMother
					Set fRaceEffect to fRaceEffect * 1.2
					Set fFertPeakPerc to fFertPeakPerc * 1.2
				endif

; *** Check if Actor is Fertile, note Infertile actors can still carry Ova, they just can't produce them, so may be impregnated with Ova, but they need their fertility bumped up so they don't discard the ova, I'm a sick person really :)
				Set iActorIsInfertile to 0
				If rActor.IsInList SexoutSLActorDataIsInfertile
					Set iActorIsInfertile to 1
					Set fFertPercFertile to 0
					Set fFertPeakPerc to 0
				endif

10 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

PowerUp is a must have, you only have half a GECK without it. Also NVSE I think. There's a token called Fertility or something that contains the Fertility script that could have a GetRace check added easy enough I think. From Memory there are already custom fertility in there for Fox and Spore Races. That would be the place to do your changes.
The FertilityToken script is : SexoutP1S0ObjTokenFertility

I had already located the appropriate script. But like I said, it proved impossible to edit from my end. Vanilla GECK would never let me save or recompile anything while Powerup would report errors (such as rigging problems) and then crash out before loading was complete. Worse, the problem duplicated itself perfectly on an alternate machine. That's why I asked if you did anything specific. But thanks anyway for the information. I'll just have to see where to go from here: maybe play around with FNVEdit first before trying to finish it in GECK.

8 hours ago, HuusAsking said:

I had already located the appropriate script. But like I said, it proved impossible to edit from my end. Vanilla GECK would never let me save or recompile anything while Powerup would report errors (such as rigging problems) and then crash out before loading was complete. Worse, the problem duplicated itself perfectly on an alternate machine. That's why I asked if you did anything specific. But thanks anyway for the information. I'll just have to see where to go from here: maybe play around with FNVEdit first before trying to finish it in GECK.

If I recall correctly, there is an optional download on the GECK Powerup page, that I always user, and also don't forget to create a NVSE-plugin that starts GECK, instead of starting it normally..

Looks it up......

Make a shortcut like this:

.....\Fallout New Vegas\nvse_loader.exe" -editor

48 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

If I recall correctly, there is an optional download on the GECK Powerup page, that I always user, and also don't forget to create a NVSE-plugin that starts GECK, instead of starting it normally..

Looks it up......

Make a shortcut like this:

Oh Yeah that little trick I forgot about more info you might need here:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4320-fallout-new-vegas-geck-scripting-help-101/

9 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Oh Yeah that little trick I forgot about more info you might need here:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4320-fallout-new-vegas-geck-scripting-help-101/

THANK YOU! Didn't know about the tutorial; now I'm in a workable state. I think I can take it from here. Thank you very for your patience and courtesy. If I do produce something useful, I'll pass it along. Oh, one last thing, since reading the tutorial doesn't seem to bring this to light. If I edit a master file in GECK, does it save as a Plugin which needs to be set back to master in FNVedit?

1 hour ago, HuusAsking said:

THANK YOU! Didn't know about the tutorial; now I'm in a workable state. I think I can take it from here. Thank you very for your patience and courtesy. If I do produce something useful, I'll pass it along. Oh, one last thing, since reading the tutorial doesn't seem to bring this to light. If I edit a master file in GECK, does it save as a Plugin which needs to be set back to master in FNVedit?

I usually work with an ESP with ESM flag. Because it's easier that way.

3 hours ago, HuusAsking said:

Nope the beauty of GECK power up is unlike Skyrim and FO4 CK, you can edit an ESM direct no problems and save as an ESM, you also can have esp's as masters of esps and not lose them, its stupidly insane it can't be done for FO4 and Skyrim :)

On 1/26/2019 at 5:12 PM, Halstrom said:

Nope the beauty of GECK power up is unlike Skyrim and FO4 CK, you can edit an ESM direct no problems and save as an ESM, you also can have esp's as masters of esps and not lose them, its stupidly insane it can't be done for FO4 and Skyrim :)

I see what you're getting at. After a couple false starts, I've been able to get some things going here. One of them is changing the fertility factors and race effects into values editable in the MCM. The tricky part was that the way the MCM scripts were set up meant adding the sliders made the scripts too long, so I had to carefully cut parts of them into UDFs to stay under the limit. I have some niggling issues I want to address in the meantime, plus I'm also working on a new form of the AMS device (a gun instead of a book). If I can make sure I've got things set up, we could discuss posting an alpha for testing.

3 hours ago, HuusAsking said:

I see what you're getting at. After a couple false starts, I've been able to get some things going here. One of them is changing the fertility factors and race effects into values editable in the MCM. The tricky part was that the way the MCM scripts were set up meant adding the sliders made the scripts too long, so I had to carefully cut parts of them into UDFs to stay under the limit. I have some niggling issues I want to address in the meantime, plus I'm also working on a new form of the AMS device (a gun instead of a book). If I can make sure I've got things set up, we could discuss posting an alpha for testing.

Just make sure it doesn't clash with anything from Maternity Overload if possible I can't remember what it changes , it's sort of PregnancyV3.5 so working with that is good. Yeah the script limit caused a lot of issues, I believe a few were solved by dborg2 submitting a heap of upgraded scripts.

When you have an Alpha you can post it here or in your own thread and we can merge it in later if you like. Or if you or dborg want to collaborate or post a V4 Pregnancy of your own based on this its cool too, I'm not working on it anymore so don't want my stuff holding people back from improved experiences.

15 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Just make sure it doesn't clash with anything from Maternity Overload if possible I can't remember what it changes , it's sort of PregnancyV3.5 so working with that is good. Yeah the script limit caused a lot of issues, I believe a few were solved by dborg2 submitting a heap of upgraded scripts.

When you have an Alpha you can post it here or in your own thread and we can merge it in later if you like. Or if you or dborg want to collaborate or post a V4 Pregnancy of your own based on this its cool too, I'm not working on it anymore so don't want my stuff holding people back from improved experiences.

In case you, HuusAsking or anybody else wants to know.

I'm going to change the following scripts in SCR:

-SexoutSCR00SAddDLCStuff, SexoutSCR00SAddFallout3Stuff, SexoutSCR00SAdd3rdPartyStuff

- (and add a bunch of new internal stuff)

For SoPreg I'm changing the following scripts

- SexoutP5SBodySwapP0 till SexoutP5SBodySwapP7OutfitUncommon (72 scripts in total),

- MPOBodySwapAddon1P0 until  MPOBodySwapP0 to P7 (32 scripts).

In the end all these SOPreg scripts will change to SexoutP5SBodySwap* (9) and MPO* (5). And hopefully will still work with all features and as efficient as before. (or better)

Sidenote.. MPO itself will only have 1 remaining script and edits to the 3 SCR-scripts from above.

-----

Things to do

--Fix script issues in SCR

--Fix script issues in SOPreg

--Merge fixes in SOPreg to the 1 script in MPO

--Make dozens of outfits in MPO

--Test SCR >500 outfits and Test MPO >5000 outfits

Thanks for the heads up. Go ahead and make whatever changes you want at this point because I'm putting Pregnancy edits temporarily on hold to take time to study this new MCM scripting system (it'll involve refactoring the MCM scripts) so it would be best to do a merge later. In the meantime, I'll work instead on a new Medical Scanner gun as a replacement for the AMS "book" device. Follow me in that topic if you wish.

5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

In case you, HuusAsking or anybody else wants to know.

I'm going to change the following scripts in SCR:

-SexoutSCR00SAddDLCStuff, SexoutSCR00SAddFallout3Stuff, SexoutSCR00SAdd3rdPartyStuff

- (and add a bunch of new internal stuff)

For SoPreg I'm changing the following scripts

- SexoutP5SBodySwapP0 till SexoutP5SBodySwapP7OutfitUncommon (72 scripts in total),

- MPOBodySwapAddon1P0 until  MPOBodySwapP0 to P7 (32 scripts).

In the end all these SOPreg scripts will change to SexoutP5SBodySwap* (9) and MPO* (5). And hopefully will still work with all features and as efficient as before. (or better)

Sidenote.. MPO itself will only have 1 remaining script and edits to the 3 SCR-scripts from above.

-----

Things to do

--Fix script issues in SCR

--Fix script issues in SOPreg

--Merge fixes in SOPreg to the 1 script in MPO

--Make dozens of outfits in MPO

--Test SCR >500 outfits and Test MPO >5000 outfits

Cool stuff :)