Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexout New Vegas Pregnancy

SexoutNG Sexout Pregnancy New Vegas Fallout SCR

• Please log in to reply
2150 replies to this topic

(Devianza)

(Devianza)
  • Guests

What version was the last stable version for you?

I'm not sure pregnant bellies during sex did ever always work or what the difference is since I toggled them of then again.

Well 20120402 keeps the bellies during sex but I noticed during birth, the only difference between 20120402 and the latest version, the torso and legs vanish half way through the animation with 20120402 but with the latest, the minute the animation starts the torso and legs vanish.  I also noticed that if the player has "heavy tits" during the animation, the tits remain visible and only the belly and legs vanish.  The last version to retain the entire body throughout the animation, for me at least, was the version when you first implemented the animation and it didn't have a timer.  After that version of pregnancy, I deleted the game until yesterday when I figured I'd play with some of the updated mods. 

The weird thing is, last night while using 20120402, the character got knocked up by a super mutant involved in that newer quest User29 added and that birthing animation played totally fine, no vanishing body whatsoever.  But it was only a stage 3 pregnancy, this vanishing body thing seems to happen when its a stage 5 or higher pregnancy.  Speaking of which, I noticed there's a stage 7 or 8 pregnancy morph now (or maybe it was there before and my pc just never reached that stage) but the skin texture is a dark brown while the hands and face retain the pc's original color.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

OK, issues still happened. I did not know about page down/up, thanks. :)

There were swap errors to naked body token swap stage 1 then 2

Birthingdue added
birth stage tokens 0
birthtoken1 detected
birthstage tokens 1 (x2)
birthtoken2detected
birth animation 1 start
birthanimationadded
birthstage tokens 2 (x2)
birthtoken 3 detected
birthstage tokens 3 (x1)
birthstage tokens 4 (x1)
birthtoken 5 detected, pregcount 8
pregbirth libby mark 1
pregbirth libby mark 2
offspring added bloatfly offspring
birthstage tokens 5 (infinite)

Ahha, that helped heaps, found the little bugger, I was trying to add the Bloatfly creature to the players inventory instead of the Larve, that should sort it. I had made the same mistake with Cazador's & Roaches too.

Try this fixed version. If it works ok, I'll remove all the extra debug messages tommorrow.

Edited by Halstrom, 08 February 2013 - 05:06 PM.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

What version was the last stable version for you?

I'm not sure pregnant bellies during sex did ever always work or what the difference is since I toggled them of then again.

Well 20120402 keeps the bellies during sex but I noticed during birth, the only difference between 20120402 and the latest version, the torso and legs vanish half way through the animation with 20120402 but with the latest, the minute the animation starts the torso and legs vanish.  I also noticed that if the player has "heavy tits" during the animation, the tits remain visible and only the belly and legs vanish.  The last version to retain the entire body throughout the animation, for me at least, was the version when you first implemented the animation and it didn't have a timer.  After that version of pregnancy, I deleted the game until yesterday when I figured I'd play with some of the updated mods. 

The weird thing is, last night while using 20120402, the character got knocked up by a super mutant involved in that newer quest User29 added and that birthing animation played totally fine, no vanishing body whatsoever.  But it was only a stage 3 pregnancy, this vanishing body thing seems to happen when its a stage 5 or higher pregnancy.  Speaking of which, I noticed there's a stage 7 or 8 pregnancy morph now (or maybe it was there before and my pc just never reached that stage) but the skin texture is a dark brown while the hands and face retain the pc's original color.

I'll have a look at the later stages of Pregnancy bodyswapping, there's something strange there somewhere causing stuttering still too.

The Preg7 mesh I believe may still need some work, I think or I'm still calling the P6 mesh there, not sure, it may depend on whether it's T3, T6 or BNB.

saladboy21

saladboy21

Master of Salad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Ok, problem not solved, but you had an effect.

First birth happened no problem, then got hung up on 2

Animation 1 Start

birth animation added

birthstage tokens 2

birthstage tokens 1

birthtoken detected

birthstage tokens 4

birthstage tokens 5 pregcount 2

mark 1

mark 2

offspring added bloatfly larvae

mark 3

offspring added bloatfly larvae offspring placed golfball

mark 4

mark 5

multiple birth restarted pregcount 2

mark 6

birthstage tokens 3

birthstage tokens 4

birthstage tokens 5 (infiniate)

So first was no problem, second got hung up, albeit with no  repeated tokens outside 5.

(Devianza)

(Devianza)
  • Guests

I'll have a look at the later stages of Pregnancy bodyswapping, there's something strange there somewhere causing stuttering still too.

The Preg7 mesh I believe may still need some work, I think or I'm still calling the P6 mesh there, not sure, it may depend on whether it's T3, T6 or BNB.

Well I did some more tests and maybe these results could help you narrow it down.

First I tried a gecko pregnancy, it only lasted 16 hours but like I said earlier, I have pregnancy set to 4%.  There was no pregnant bodyswap during that pregnancy, I guess Geckos are like bloatflies in that way?  Regardless, the birth animation went smooth and the body never vanished.  I then had the pc get knocked up by one of the humans in the SO Bunker, the pregnancy lasted for over 200 hours and got to either pregbody 3 or 4.  That birthing animation also didn't result in a vanishing body.  However, the pc then got knocked up by the coyote from Breeder, that went to morph six I believe and during that pregnancy, the body vanished half way through the animation. 

So it seems to me that the issue is related to the higher stage morphs. 

What I may try next is setting pregnancy morph 5-7 to stay on during sex in clothing eval to see if that makes a difference.  Probably not.

Daycrist

Daycrist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

I have tried this out but it says I'm using an old version of SCR? I checked my version versus the downloadable version and they are the same 20130202 I don't see any 20130208 one anywhere

Zerugadis

Zerugadis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Download Fallout Sexout Page one first Post is the SCR Update

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Ok, problem not solved, but you had an effect.

First birth happened no problem, then got hung up on 2

Animation 1 Start

birth animation added

birthstage tokens 2

birthstage tokens 1

birthtoken detected

birthstage tokens 4

birthstage tokens 5 pregcount 2

mark 1

mark 2

offspring added bloatfly larvae

mark 3

offspring added bloatfly larvae offspring placed golfball

mark 4

mark 5

multiple birth restarted pregcount 2

mark 6

birthstage tokens 3

birthstage tokens 4

birthstage tokens 5 (infiniate)

So first was no problem, second got hung up, albeit with no  repeated tokens outside 5.

Try this update, it ran through a 3 bloatfly birth ok for me, not sure what I fixed if anything.

Well I did some more tests and maybe these results could help you narrow it down.

First I tried a gecko pregnancy, it only lasted 16 hours but like I said earlier, I have pregnancy set to 4%.  There was no pregnant bodyswap during that pregnancy, I guess Geckos are like bloatflies in that way?  Regardless, the birth animation went smooth and the body never vanished.  I then had the pc get knocked up by one of the humans in the SO Bunker, the pregnancy lasted for over 200 hours and got to either pregbody 3 or 4.  That birthing animation also didn't result in a vanishing body.  However, the pc then got knocked up by the coyote from Breeder, that went to morph six I believe and during that pregnancy, the body vanished half way through the animation. 

So it seems to me that the issue is related to the higher stage morphs. 

What I may try next is setting pregnancy morph 5-7 to stay on during sex in clothing eval to see if that makes a difference.  Probably not.

This should stop the body vanishing, any outfit changing during an animation seems to cause invisible bodies. I've got to get back to sorting the size of multiple pregnancies out soon, my formula's a bit bjorked.

I have tried this out but it says I'm using an old version of SCR? I checked my version versus the downloadable version and they are the same 20130202 I don't see any 20130208 one anywhere

I always put the beta's in the 2nd post of the support thread

New Update 20130209.1beta

Fixes to Multiple Birthing stalling for Bloatflies, RadRoaches & Cazador's.

Locking out of Bodyswapping from birthing animation for player to prevent invisible bodies during birthing.

Edited by Halstrom, 08 February 2013 - 05:21 PM.

wardminator

wardminator

The Mod Piddler

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

New update seems to be working just fine for me Hal, but of course I'm not using breeder either. I also think my Sarah Lyons companion isn't compatible with Pregnancy. She is the only one that has a blinking weapon now, though nothing like it was before. I also experience a lot of stutter when she is around. The stutter doesn't seem to start until after she drops a kid and it immediately goes away when I tell her to go away. Is there something I need to do on my end to make her compatible with Pregnancy?

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

New update seems to be working just fine for me Hal, but of course I'm not using breeder either. I also think my Sarah Lyons companion isn't compatible with Pregnancy. She is the only one that has a blinking weapon now, though nothing like it was before. I also experience a lot of stutter when she is around. The stutter doesn't seem to start until after she drops a kid and it immediately goes away when I tell her to go away. Is there something I need to do on my end to make her compatible with Pregnancy?

Not that I know of, she should be treated like any other NPC as far as I know, the only difference Cass, Veronica, Willow & co have is some variables stored for the Pregnancy part of the Medical scanner, all female actors use the same tokens, effects & scripts

saladboy21

saladboy21

Master of Salad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Success!  Pregnancy and Birthing for the Bloatflies with fine. Excellent work Halstrome, thanks for your patience with me.

I am going to have a lot of fun testing the new stuff out tomorrow night. ^_^

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

New Update 20130210.1beta:

Removed extra Debugging messages from Birthing

Reduced frequency of Sperm timing scripts

saladboy21

saladboy21

Master of Salad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

I seem to be almost constantly getting "maybe pregnant" as a debuff, even when not, and it is lowering my carry weight. Any idea what is causing it?

ETA: OK may have solved it, may have been a human pregnancy having a bug pregnancy "stacked"

ETA 2: Nope there it is again, courier has an ova but still the "maybe pregnant" penality

ETA 3: did it get easier to get pregnant or is my courier "lucky". At 60/60 peak fertility she has gotten pregnant every time she had sex when not pregnant. could just be roll of the dice, but figured I'd ask.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

I seem to be almost constantly getting "maybe pregnant" as a debuff, even when not, and it is lowering my carry weight. Any idea what is causing it?

ETA: OK may have solved it, may have been a human pregnancy having a bug pregnancy "stacked"

ETA 2: Nope there it is again, courier has an ova but still the "maybe pregnant" penality

ETA 3: did it get easier to get pregnant or is my courier "lucky". At 60/60 peak fertility she has gotten pregnant every time she had sex when not pregnant. could just be roll of the dice, but figured I'd ask.

I'll have a look at those tommorrow, you just reminded me the maybe Pregnant could be caused by too much semen inside too, I'll tweak that a bit.

Edited by Halstrom, 10 February 2013 - 04:43 AM.

saladboy21

saladboy21

Master of Salad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

I don't recall for certain, but that may be it. I know a few points it was not there, and I know some of those were before my courier had sex.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

I don't recall for certain, but that may be it. I know a few points it was not there, and I know some of those were before my courier had sex.

Hmm just checked the code and Maybe Pregnant should never get added unless there is a Pregnancy

It takes 100 units of semen to equal P1 and now I have just added code so the semen won't count unless there is at lease 20 units.

New Update 20130211.1beta:

Reduced effect of Semen bloating belly if less then 20 units.

Edited by Halstrom, 10 February 2013 - 06:31 PM.

saladboy21

saladboy21

Master of Salad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Sorry to be a pest, but it looks like various sperms are hanging around for quite awhile...I am having Bighorner Sperm and Dog sperm hanging around each over 24 hours, the former over 36 hours, and I am at 1% preg length

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Sorry to be a pest, but it looks like various sperms are hanging around for quite awhile...I am having Bighorner Sperm and Dog sperm hanging around each over 24 hours, the former over 36 hours, and I am at 1% preg length

Will have a look at that, did some changes when we added the Cum Visual stuff.

You've got waaaayy too many colors going on in the OP and second post. It's making it difficult for me to even read.

Like, I can't find the pregnancy data download.

Will tidy it up today, I forget what looks easy to read for me with a dark background may not look good reversed, I had to rush out yesterday with it half done, hopefully set it up better more like the SCR thread. Sorry I moved the Datapacks into the main download button, now I found it was possible to put more than one file there.

coretex

coretex

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

So just checkin in to say, that between the new scr, preg, and tryouts updates, and me doing a full sexout clean out (bsa's,esm's,esp's), the game runs much better now, pregnancies seem to run smooth, and any system lag/hiccups/stutters, seem very reduced.  I did so much all at once i cannot attribute it to anything in particular, but from reading all of the update notes of each of the mods, optimizations all around, it sure damn should perform better.

Oh.. and i think by now preg is an important enough mod .. sticky the post... just do it.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

So just checkin in to say, that between the new scr, preg, and tryouts updates, and me doing a full sexout clean out (bsa's,esm's,esp's), the game runs much better now, pregnancies seem to run smooth, and any system lag/hiccups/stutters, seem very reduced.  I did so much all at once i cannot attribute it to anything in particular, but from reading all of the update notes of each of the mods, optimizations all around, it sure damn should perform better.

Oh.. and i think by now preg is an important enough mod .. sticky the post... just do it.

Thanks, glkad to know it's behaving, still got so much to finish though :)

I have no problem with Pregnancy being stickied, just wasn't sure there was a demand for it, not sure if the ratio of Pregnancy Downloads to SexoutNG would be a rough gauge to consider it. And there are other Plugins like Tryout & Brutal Rapers that are much more popular and desrve stickying before Pregnancy, too many Stickies is bad though.

Edited by Halstrom, 13 February 2013 - 10:19 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SexoutNG, Sexout Pregnancy, New Vegas, Fallout, SCR