NX array variables are not public yet :) Thats one of the things for prideslayer to do when he comes back. But array_var are available in NVSE 4 (beta 1 alpha 11...)

Yes, I did see the NX array thing but for now I did want to work with stable versions of Sexout and Preg because I've a lot of thing to test by myself in my mod :)

KiraWatari.

Verified Cache on Steam?

Checked the files and defraged the hard drive (mechanical)?

check the amount of "free space" on the drive. Make sure 30 or more % is available on the drive?

Lower the Plugins. Remove those that you don't need right now and make a clean save?

Finally disable all mods and exit and restart, still problems? Keep the DLC's.

Files/HDD is fine, I've tried before to remove most plugins that do more then just add clothes. Only disabling the PregnancyV3 plugin solves the problem and well the problem only exists while playing with Pregnancy turned on.

The issue itself sort of snowballs overtime, it starts off by dropping all frames for .1 second after playing for around 10 minutes and eventually grows into a .5 second drop around the 1 hour mark, then a full second drop if i bear with it long enough but that takes a while. The frame skipping doesn't happen when I'm in any menu's including dialogue and pipboy. I havent tried reinstalling the entire game yet, thats only ever helped me with one obscure memory/texture issue in skyrim though.

Two things

1) you mentioned that SCR and SExout was current, I assume Pregnancy is current as well.

2) You are using FOMM as well correct, and not NMM for your mod manager. NMM might not transfer the scripts correctly and some might be trying to run incorrectly.

Do I need to do something special to enable pregnancy in NPC's now? I've got girls loaded with deathclaw semen and they aren't getting knocked up anymore. NPC and creature pregnancies are enabled. Using the latest beta versions. Fertility values jacked up to the highest ones possible.

edit: nvm, I added a fert token to them, and they added all the other tokens as necessary.

Yeah, unless the NPC is a Player Companion, the fertility token is only added during sex if the MCM setting is 3, Eventually I'll try set it up so Fertility isn't a requirement for the Pregnancy Token.

3 egg deathclaw pregnancies are still reaching p7, can you cap it at p6 please? Thank you.

I'll bump the eggs down a bit in size for next beta.

I actually had it set to 3, and the fert token wasn't being added during sex. So that may be broken. I know it was working properly before though.

I'll check that out just in case, yep I broke it, missed an "==0" when I added check for in NeverGetsPregnant list, fixed for next release.

I have a slight problem with off-springs which makes them pretty useless. I can talk to them via SmallerTalk and tell them to follow me. They seem to follow up to a certain point but when I fast-travel, exit the Strip or the Lucky 38 they disappear. You can't use prid and moveto either, probably because their refIDs start with ff(?). Also, it would be better if they were set as a player teammate when told to follow, this would practically turn them into a follower. I don't know if it's possible to use setplayerteammate in a script though.

Update:

Don't think it's related, but this sure looks like a bug/oversight.

In SexoutCommonResources.esm the condition for the AI package SexoutSOffSpringAdult4FollowPlayerClose checks for the global value of gPlayerOffSpringPackYoung, instead it should check for the value of gPlayerOffSpringPackMature

Edit: I've also noticed a few flag differences in follow packages where they should be the same for close/medium/far follow behavior.

I have a slight problem with off-springs which makes them pretty useless. I can talk to them via SmallerTalk and tell them to follow me. They seem to follow up to a certain point but when I fast-travel, exit the Strip or the Lucky 38 they disappear. You can't use prid and moveto either, probably because their refIDs start with ff(?). Also, it would be better if they were set as a player teammate when told to follow, this would practically turn them into a follower. I don't know if it's possible to use setplayerteammate in a script though.

Update:

Don't think it's related, but this sure looks like a bug/oversight.

In SexoutCommonResources.esm the condition for the AI package SexoutSOffSpringAdult4FollowPlayerClose checks for the global value of gPlayerOffSpringPackYoung, instead it should check for the value of gPlayerOffSpringPackMature

I've just really haven't had the time to write a follower mod for them, they've always been a bit problematic and there's been no way previously to know who they should follow, but with the NX sytem stuff there's now a few more options than there was when it was written 2 years ago..

I'll look into that condition check and fix it for next beta release.

I've just really haven't had the time to write a follower mod for them, they've always been a bit problematic and there's been no way previously to know who they should follow, but with the NX sytem stuff there's now a few more options than there was when it was written 2 years ago..

Any ideas on why they disappear from the game when you fast-travel?

You may use Companion Commander, it's really performing.

Concerning the diseapparing thing I did see once that some cell don't support cloned forms, don't know why.

Return in the wasteland and they may reappear.

It would be better to make the managing of offsprings as an extension else you get risk to make other modder work harder to get this managing in other mods :P

Any ideas on why they disappear from the game when you fast-travel?

I've fixed the problem by copying some of the properties (quite a few) of actual followers into these NPCs. One important issue with them was that they weren't a member of "Don't Tase me Bro" faction. I also added them into that faction. Now they can fast-travel with me without being an actual teammate.

I've fixed the problem by copying some of the properties (quite a few) of actual followers into these NPCs. One important issue with them was that they weren't a member of "Don't Tase me Bro" faction. I also added them into that faction. Now they can fast-travel with me without being an actual teammate.

Thanks for finding that, I'll add them to that faction for next beta release.

From what I've seen, AI packages for off-springs are assigned using scripts. I don't know if doing it that way causes any issues, although I've heard that such method didn't work in Skyrim. Since you already use a token system instead of aliases to assign packages, you could add all the possible packages an off-spring will possibly use as a "package stack" to all the NPCs (off-springs) and each of them could have a condition that checks for a specific token (follow, patrol, wait, etc) and you could also add one default sandbox package to fall back to when no token is available. The AI package stack (of an NPC) would look like this...

-> Wait Package (requires a 'wait' token)

-> Go Home Package (requires a 'home' token)

-> Follow Package (requires 'follow' token)

-> Default Sandbox Package (no condition)

Perhaps doing it this way would lighten the script load a bit.

yeah well there's actually 2 different systems in there at the moment, creatures are different to NPC's I think, I did an upgrade of some from the old to the new a month or so ago. Just finished adding Don'tTazeMeBro to all the NPC Offspring and a lot of the Creatures, some I left as they were because I think if you waltz into a town with a Deathclaw, Scorpions, Centaur or Cazador in tow, people are going to start shooting regardless of if it's your follower or not. They would tolerate Roaches & Coyotes as pets I imagine. Some they would tolerate the younger versions, but not the adults.

I don't have for now this problem in Slaver's live v2, without adding this faction.

But perhaps it's because I work with an other method, having a quest who manage all my slaves positionning and package with NX vars on slaves and no scripted tockens. If I have the problem once I'll try that to see.

I didn't see the problem in Slaver's Life v1 and I worked with scripted tokens. Pehraps it's happen in it but I've no players returns on the mod, so it seem nobody use it :/

My preg% got stuck at 13%.  Is there something I can do to get it going again.  Tried Fertez but it hasn't helped.  In fact drug% isn't going down with time either? 

Probably not, you'll probably have to go back to a pre-pregnant save, are you getting any messages from pregnancy in the console if you set debugging to 4?

Anyone have this issue where your character goes into labour, gives birth, but then she is stuck forever in the labour animation? Even with the 'FTP' command you still cannot move. :s

Yeah it's just a Bethsanda camera bug as far as I know, only thing you can do is restart the game.

Is there any chance that it could be made to have female female pairings result in pregnancy? If so would it be too hard or incompatible to be released for most people? And if that's the case, I'd try to get it to work myself though my only scripting experience is just what I learned in high school. I just have an aversion to seeing male bodies sexually, though that's just my own personal deal. I don't mind there being guys in the game I just don't like seeing them run around naked and such. 

@Halstrom: apologies if this has already been mentioned, but checking version 2013-10-28, these aren't quest items:

SexoutSNudeEggImpregT3P0B3

SexoutSP3PregFlagToken

Should they be? I think they are getting moved around because of it.

@syvv: as an alternative, I could probably make you a mod that fades the screen to black during sex... a 'clean' version of sexout. Or else, if you're desperate to get pregnant without a naked man, there are plenty Cazadores around the mountains

Is there any chance that it could be made to have female female pairings result in pregnancy? If so would it be too hard or incompatible to be released for most people? And if that's the case, I'd try to get it to work myself though my only scripting experience is just what I learned in high school. I just have an aversion to seeing male bodies sexually, though that's just my own personal deal. I don't mind there being guys in the game I just don't like seeing them run around naked and such. 

Make them having sex with dogs or cows, by adjusting the adequate MCM option in prgnancy you may have human babies :D

You could ask Halstrom to make auto-growing Klingon's egg, he seems to manage this race very well :P

Well it's just a matter of Male Cum being added to the Female instead of Female Cum, but having said that the whole cum system is going to be updated soon as it will use a new plugin currently in development by another to replace the SCR cum system.

@Halstrom: apologies if this has already been mentioned, but checking version 2013-10-28, these aren't quest items:

SexoutSNudeEggImpregT3P0B3

SexoutSP3PregFlagToken

Should they be? I think they are getting moved around because of it.

Ah I will fix that, I meant them to only be movable if the DebugPlugin is used

Make them having sex with dogs or cows, by adjusting the adequate MCM option in prgnancy you may have human babies :D

You could ask Halstrom to make auto-growing Klingon's egg, he seems to manage this race very well :P

LOL

Well it's just a matter of Male Cum being added to the Female instead of Female Cum, but having said that the whole cum system is going to be updated soon as it will use a new plugin currently in development by another to replace the SCR cum system.

So what does this mean for my question? Would it be reworked in such a way that what I'm asking for would be a lot easier than it would be currently? 

So what does this mean for my question? Would it be reworked in such a way that what I'm asking for would be a lot easier than it would be currently? 

Probably but someone is going to have to write a patch for the new plugin for it to happen.