2 hours ago, Timi2 said:

Please tell me. Is there seriously no mod to add body collisions in New Vegas ? Even old Skyrim released in 2011 has animated body mods....

Game  - Release date - # of mods on NexusMods

Oblivion - March 20 2016 -  29.8k

Fallout 3 -  October 28, 2008 - 15.5Jk

Fallout NV - October 19, 2010 - 22.5k (Using Fallout 3 engine with 1 or 2 changes)

Skyrim - November 11, 2011 - 65.2K + 30.5K Special edition (so with overlap)  

From what I noticed most improvements were in the handling of meshes and animations. Fallout 3/NV can be flooded by animations and scripts, breaking the game, forcing you to go to restart the game and go to a previous save (or run the risk of missing actions/stuck tokens). Even scripts that are completely programmed correctly, will fail to start or crash midway, if the engine runs out of memory or buffer.

While you can (probably) still break Skyrim, I have only rarely had scripts/animations breaking midway (unless programming errors)

-----------

Specifically CBBE. When great modders finally managed to backport it from Skyrim to Fallout New Vegas, the Sexout Common Resources/Sexout Pregnancy mods were basically solidified already. Which means all mods depending on it, would not switch over.

I know of 3 body animation mods

- Bouncing-Breast mods, that were ported over from Oblivion or recreated and improved upon.

- Pregnant bellies (filled with larva) (Sexout Common Resources/Pregnancy)

- Tails, claws which you can find in Sexout Breeder

I don't know enough about CBBE, but if it was ported from Skyrim, it might have Bouncing Breasts too.

1 hour ago, doopdoo said:

So it depends on settings? Got any settings that get them to work or do you mean by no break-point that you havent?

I usually set female pregnancy times to 3%-7%, Female Cycle on 4-8 days, and Ova-life to 3-6  (MUST ALWAYS BE AT LEAST 1 DAY SHORTER THAT CYCLE) and Fertility to 70%

Sometimes I also increase male fertility %, but I haven't experienced much differences with this

But in all honesty the only time I did anything with insect-pregnancies, was when I was testing the Bloatfly episode in Sexout Breeder, which was years ago.

3 hours ago, Timi2 said:

Okay so there is Engine limitation in Fallout games. Surprising though. There's so much to explore in the wasteland but so less role-play and moddable elements. Even the latest released fallout game lacks diverse role-play and story elements, as compared to Skyrim SE.

On the contrary, TTW seems to have much more potential for role-play elements. With G.E.C.K and two wastelands to explore, creating custom dialogues should be possible. Now i just need a suitable body mod for pregnancy. Would it be fine to install only one, or multiple body mods like Type - 3 and Bouncing-Breast together ?

Type - 3 and Bouncing-Breast  work great together. Also most pregnancy outfits are based on Type-3 forms.

On 12/2/2020 at 12:52 AM, dborg2 said:

Thank you for testing.

*****New version officially released*****

Hi, Thanks for the update.  The new ESM file is not in the downloads folder.  The only new item is the MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp.

Is the beta test version referenced here in the support thread the official file that I can download?

Thanks.

7 hours ago, Fyrelle said:

Hi, Thanks for the update.  The new ESM file is not in the downloads folder.  The only new item is the MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp.

Is the beta test version referenced here in the support thread the official file that I can download?

Thanks.

I thought you were kidding, but I was apperently  just really sleepy when I updated SexoutPregnancy, and uploaded the wrong file. I corrected my stupid mistake and uploaded a new SexoutPregnancy-esm ( SexoutPregnancyV3_2020-11-28.rar )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, shaidien said:

I keep getting a sperm tracking needs to be turned on in order to get pregnant.  Now i have the settings on in mcm what am i missing?

sperk tracking is in Sexout Spunk. Sexout Pregnancy has a different MCM menu

2 hours ago, Lord_Bob said:

Is there a way to have my character always have ova using mcm?

Im having problems with pregnancy my character wont get pregnant even with ova and max fertility and sperm. I also tried using the invitrofertilization mod it says my character is pregnant but nothing happens and when I check using the medical scanner it says my character isnt pregnant. Im using the mannequin race if that might have something to do with it and the bnb body.

Despite my very best efforts, and reinsalling everyhing muliple times, none of the Pregnant meshes actually show up. Baby bump=floating head and hands. I understand that probably means I'm missing the assets, but I have no idea how to fix it and I've been at this for like 30 hours. What file are the meshes supposed to come with?

18 hours ago, danktonium said:

Despite my very best efforts, and reinsalling everyhing muliple times, none of the Pregnant meshes actually show up. Baby bump=floating head and hands. I understand that probably means I'm missing the assets, but I have no idea how to fix it and I've been at this for like 30 hours. What file are the meshes supposed to come with?

From this downloadpage. get "MaternityClothesFull.7z.torrent", PregnancyOutfitMeshes-20150318.7z, SexoutPregnancyV3-Data-20131126.7z

And of course all of the downloads from

So just a quick question, I just did a full reinstall for New Vegas and Sexout, Pregnancy has been working fine so far and is A LOT more stable then I remember from the back when times. However I have been having two minor issues with the fresh install, 1. Pregnancy and Sex with Insects : (Mantis, Scorps, Radroaches) Ants and Bloatflies working fine either out right fails to trigger animations, or suffers from seemingly nonfuctioning sperm. Though this may be caused by one of the Breeder modules, and in the case of the roaches a failure to detect and play animation, I have been also running into issues getting followers from Dead Money and Honest Hearts DLC pregnant with the new install.  In the case of Christine Royce from dead money, Scanner shows the presence of sperm in womb and ova, (ova is also showing up in INV command) however despite adjusting settings to max for royce I cant seem to get the pregnancy or for that matter even cumflation to occur, manually adjusting belly size offset slider in pregnancy does cause a change in belly size, however nothing else seems to take with her. Testing it on other npcs SO pregnancy runs like normal.

Glancing at her INV in console  Only a Token for the OVA and A Token For a FemaleT3bodyswap (I am currently using Sexout Bodies T6 with BNB) are showing up.  Anyone Have a list of the id's for the tokens items that are need for an NPC Pregnancy? I was going to try to force run a pregnancy by spawning the tokens in Christine Royce's inventory directely to see if it will Jumpstart things for her.  I know past (pre-Spunk) installs I could Just Spawn in the Cum Token of whatever babbydaddy I wanted and It would bypass similar issues. Any thoughts?

5 hours ago, Freelanceactual said:

So just a quick question, I just did a full reinstall for New Vegas and Sexout, Pregnancy has been working fine so far and is A LOT more stable then I remember from the back when times. However I have been having two minor issues with the fresh install, 1. Pregnancy and Sex with Insects : (Mantis, Scorps, Radroaches) Ants and Bloatflies working fine either out right fails to trigger animations, or suffers from seemingly nonfuctioning sperm. Though this may be caused by one of the Breeder modules, and in the case of the roaches a failure to detect and play animation, I have been also running into issues getting followers from Dead Money and Honest Hearts DLC pregnant with the new install.  In the case of Christine Royce from dead money, Scanner shows the presence of sperm in womb and ova, (ova is also showing up in INV command) however despite adjusting settings to max for royce I cant seem to get the pregnancy or for that matter even cumflation to occur, manually adjusting belly size offset slider in pregnancy does cause a change in belly size, however nothing else seems to take with her. Testing it on other npcs SO pregnancy runs like normal.

Glancing at her INV in console  Only a Token for the OVA and A Token For a FemaleT3bodyswap (I am currently using Sexout Bodies T6 with BNB) are showing up.  Anyone Have a list of the id's for the tokens items that are need for an NPC Pregnancy? I was going to try to force run a pregnancy by spawning the tokens in Christine Royce's inventory directely to see if it will Jumpstart things for her.  I know past (pre-Spunk) installs I could Just Spawn in the Cum Token of whatever babbydaddy I wanted and It would bypass similar issues. Any thoughts?

A lot of animals don't have animations in SexoutNG.

These are the pregnancy tokens. Just add them in the inventory and don't wait/sleep/rest for 5 real life minutes.

Normal ant: xx04C540       1 animation

Mantis : xx04C54D       No animations

Radroach: xx04C54E      No Animations

Cazador: xx04C551       1 animation

Bloatfly : xx04C555     1 or 2 animations

Scorpions : xx04C55C      No animation

12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

These are the pregnancy tokens. Just add them in the inventory and don't wait/sleep/rest for 5 real life minutes.

How do u start an animation with the ones that have animations? Like an ant? lol

On 2/9/2021 at 8:24 PM, dborg2 said:

Thanks! Now time to !!SCIENCE!! this up and see how long it takes me to break something else. Ya know in hindsight, looking back at my old set up for New Vegas, Its a miracle I ever got the anything to run correctly back in the day, I am thinking the issue might be with the fertility and sperm  detect for the dlc npc, not loading tokens proerply. I'll go poke around Spunk's page and see if there is anything that could be causing it. Worst case  I fish up my old clusterfuck of an install on my laptop and figure out from there.

EDIT: OK so after further Dicking around testing,  Its the NPC bodies that are failing to swap, Tokens are there, Player body is swaping through preg stages just fine, pregnancy detection and birthing is running fine for Christine and Cass when I force spawn the tokens in. any thoughts as to where I might be going wrong?

20 hours ago, Freelanceactual said:

Thanks! Now time to !!SCIENCE!! this up and see how long it takes me to break something else. Ya know in hindsight, looking back at my old set up for New Vegas, Its a miracle I ever got the anything to run correctly back in the day, I am thinking the issue might be with the fertility and sperm  detect for the dlc npc, not loading tokens proerply. I'll go poke around Spunk's page and see if there is anything that could be causing it. Worst case  I fish up my old clusterfuck of an install on my laptop and figure out from there.

EDIT: OK so after further Dicking around testing,  Its the NPC bodies that are failing to swap, Tokens are there, Player body is swaping through preg stages just fine, pregnancy detection and birthing is running fine for Christine and Cass when I force spawn the tokens in. any thoughts as to where I might be going wrong?

This is a known issue and me and Neutron (nostly Neutron) is looking into improving the odds a lot.

Neutron allowed me to release the changes he made to SexoutPregnancy to improve compatibility to the latest xNVSE, but he also did many other improvements, mostly related to performance optimization and more control over your chances of getting pregnant.

I also repackaged the datafiles to make it easier to download and install.

Was testing out this latest version, and thought to put something I ran in to.  Was walking around and randomly saw a message about an error.  Exited the game and found nvse.log and it had this

Error in script 1A01B0B7 in mod SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Failed to resolve variable
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result. (Failed to approximate script line)
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x01DD Command: Let
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result. (Failed to approximate script line)
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x01FD Command: Let
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x0221 Command: Let
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x0245 Command: Let
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x0264 Command: Let
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x0376 Command: Let
NVSE DLL

6 hours ago, ereese1980 said:

Was testing out this latest version, and thought to put something I ran in to.  Was walking around and randomly saw a message about an error.  Exited the game and found nvse.log and it had this

Spoiler

File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x01DD Command: Let
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x01FD Command: Let
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x0221 Command: Let
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x0245 Command: Let
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x0264 Command: Let
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x0376 Command: Let
NVSE DLL

From my tests, it's a problem related to companion list, some companions can't be tracked correctly and it spams the error in result

edit. i have made a fix, possibly it'll be added later today by dborg

1 hour ago, Ludwigsec said:

Ran into this error a bit after getting plowed and my character can't get pregnant.

Played for a few hours and i get this error every now and then i checked to see if i missed downloading something but unless im blind i seem to have everything needed

reinstalling everything didn't work either.

Error in script 110e05ef
Attempting to call a function on a NULL reference or base object
    File: SexoutPregnancyV3.esm Offset: 0x005F Command: Let

also my load order in case something is wrong in it.

load order.txt 2.03 kB · 1 download

it's related to companions again, you can ignore it for now, i'll make a quick fix soon