If I understand correctly you area using alternate outfits ... correct?  @okthen1234567

Don't want the missing bodies as they swap... if I am not mistaken, you'd have to then follow the file path (possibly the ID as well) for the swap to work. Much like what is done to get nude b odies. The author setup the mod so that those files are properly installed writing over the originals. I could be wrong. However, you want to go off and do all sorts of things outside the scope of the mod (major alterations like this) isn't what this thread is intended to support. I'd suggest discussing your desires for customization on a dedicated thread.

5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

So in all cases it should either not swap, or swap to something of type 3 (the default option)

I'd be on the list that suspect it will not swap causing invisible bodies. I believe there are too many ways for the swap to go wrong with alternate mods installed.

Oh, invisible bodies... isn't a "BUG" when you decide to start swapping things around outside of what was instructed. At least not a "Bug" that the author(s) are responsible for and is 100% the cause of the person "experimenting"

• 2 weeks later...

hello. i've got latest version from the second message in this thread and i'm constantly getting script error each time any outfit is equipped. says that "param index 00 out of bounds"...

EDIT: after turning on the debug mode i found that its has something to do with being unable to apply "pregnancy version" of clothes

10 hours ago, sairus323 said:

hello. i've got latest version from the second message in this thread and i'm constantly getting script error each time any outfit is equipped. says that "param index 00 out of bounds"...

EDIT: after turning on the debug mode i found that its has something to do with being unable to apply "pregnancy version" of clothes

You obliously fucked something up. You fucked something up so bad that even myself who do no use windows or manager never encountered that problem. You have some nonsense in your load order, that's a first guess because you didn't post any. Or you didn't installed the different packages correctly, didn't respect overrides and/or what is being loaded by the game.

I don't know, and frankly I do not really care: stuff works fine as is, the problem is with your install.

9 hours ago, bicobus said:

You obliously fucked something up. You fucked something up so bad that even myself who do no use windows or manager never encountered that problem. You have some nonsense in your load order, that's a first guess because you didn't post any. Or you didn't installed the different packages correctly, didn't respect overrides and/or what is being loaded by the game.

I don't know, and frankly I do not really care: stuff works fine as is, the problem is with your install.

thank you, Captain Obvious. i definetely know that something is wrong. and if i knew whats exactly is wrong i wouldn't be searching for help, right?

on the other note i've placed screenshot of my load order screenshot (after all DLCs) from Vortex under spoiler.

Spoiler

order.png.5935706e709528e76cea112aede10353.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue that all my MCM settings for Sexoutpregnancy won't save and always end up reverting to default, It was working fine at the start of my game but has only started happening about 15 hours in, Yes I have tried making my changes and then saving and exiting, Nothing else is having this issue

On 9/8/2020 at 4:11 PM, RitualClarity said:

Long shot...

did you set up your fallout.ini and falloutpref.ini properly. (not locked) ? Don't see how that can cause a problem but it is one thing that will revert if not open to edit by your manager / game etc.

They don't seem to be

6 hours ago, foxminoso said:

when pregnant my character got an invisible body , like if there was no texture for preg body

Missing the base requirements.... Follow the Tutorial for Sexout Common Resources.

It is OK if you install over something you already installed. Install ALL of the assets listed on the SCR page.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aria1989 said:

hi have an issue some tokens are missing i play ttw is that a problem?

TTW.png

loadord.png

Those tokens seem fine.  If you aren't pregnant, you need a token to be able to get pregnant and a token that your outfit is swapping when the belly demands it.

i am not pregnant but my belly and brests keep grows i thought that something and when i try to reset nothnig happens Jade (from fertile breeder) had the same issue but suddenly and for no reasson the fell into my perspective it the body reset to normal i try to new vegas with miss moo mod and all working fine with the same mods and same order ...

2 minutes ago, Aria1989 said:

i am not pregnant but my belly and brests keep grows i thought that something and when i try to reset nothnig happens Jade (from fertile breeder) had the same issue but suddenly and for no reasson the fell into my perspective it the body reset to normal i try to new vegas with miss moo mod and all working fine with the same mods and same order ...

As I understand it there are actually 2 systems. The one with Jade is a different system for pregnancy or at least the bodies. The ones with SOB and other Sexout mods not made by Pepertje uses the full framework of Sexout Pregnancy.  It is important to differentiate between the two for support IMO.

53 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

As I understand it there are actually 2 systems. The one with Jade is a different system for pregnancy or at least the bodies. The ones with SOB and other Sexout mods not made by Pepertje uses the full framework of Sexout Pregnancy.  It is important to differentiate between the two for support IMO.

Pepertjes mod remove the body swap token and than manually assign outfits to players and NPCs, so give the impression of pregnancy.