Not that I am aware of. AS far as I know there is really only one body for this. Someone would have to create the bodies that you are desiring. Perhaps if you are interested and want to create a thread and try your hand at it you can create some of these bodies the way you want. No harm will be done only a bit of time on your part. If you show seriousness on converting the files people will help point out how to and where you have problems help. It isn't impossible, or really that difficult just hard to start if you haven't done these things before. 

I'd like to try my hand at modding, but unfortunately Geck just doesn't work for me. I've patched it to 4GB, run it through NVSE, tried every trick in the book and it crashes while loading up master files for me. I gave up on it. :\

There's really only a SINGLE pregnancy body out there though? That's crazy.

Not that I am aware of. AS far as I know there is really only one body for this. Someone would have to create the bodies that you are desiring. Perhaps if you are interested and want to create a thread and try your hand at it you can create some of these bodies the way you want. No harm will be done only a bit of time on your part. If you show seriousness on converting the files people will help point out how to and where you have problems help. It isn't impossible, or really that difficult just hard to start if you haven't done these things before.

I'd like to try my hand at modding, but unfortunately Geck just doesn't work for me. I've patched it to 4GB, run it through NVSE, tried every trick in the book and it crashes while loading up master files for me. I gave up on it. :\

Well to create more means creating another 1000 odd meshes, 7x versions of each vanilla outfit in your bodyshape :P

Well to create more means creating another 1000 odd meshes, 7x versions of each vanilla outfit in your bodyshape :P

Yeah, I know. Skyrim handles it a hell of a lot easier because of bodyslide, huh? Has anyone ever tried to make something similar with FNV, or is it just not possible?

Yeah, I know. Skyrim handles it a hell of a lot easier because of bodyslide, huh? Has anyone ever tried to make something similar with FNV, or is it just not possible?

Something like it was possible, it was done for breasts, but it was also distorted in the textures so the outfit swapping gave a much better visual result when belts etc were adjusted with the body. And it was a lot of work at the tail end of Sexout development, we lost interest.

Something like it was possible, it was done for breasts, but it was also distorted in the textures so the outfit swapping gave a much better visual result when belts etc were adjusted with the body. And it was a lot of work at the tail end of Sexout development, we lost interest.

Never tested with the stomach, huh? I don't think it's all that dramatically important for the breasts on pregnant models to suddenly plump up to make it look right. Not to mention that everything about P3 is very "fantasy" in terms of creature pregnancies. I don't know how distorted things look with belly scaling via a method like that, but at lower pregnancy levels I can't imagine it would look too awful.

The main request was just the nude body. This is doable for one person that is willing to take the time and effort to do this. As for the other outfits... if it is for personal use I would say only change those that you want to use for your body (character, follower, or NPC) That should reduce the conversions quite a bit depending on how many armors you want to use.

I'd suggest learning how to convert the nude bodies first. Your main goal you mentioned. Then see where this takes you. From there you can make a decision. Perhaps if you are luck and you post some of your work others might want to help, or perhaps give patron assistance or something to obtain these files.

My understanding changing the game files to be more like what is found in Skyrim and beyond would be a very difficult task. Apparently far more difficult a task than converting 1000's of armors to 7~10 different body types and setting them up to swap properly.

Pepertje has done some conversions or at least worked with people that has recently with the MaterinityOverdrive mod. Perhaps he could give some pointers or at least point you to some sources or other mod content creators that could. 

Never tested with the stomach, huh? I don't think it's all that dramatically important for the breasts on pregnant models to suddenly plump up to make it look right. Not to mention that everything about P3 is very "fantasy" in terms of creature pregnancies. I don't know how distorted things look with belly scaling via a method like that, but at lower pregnancy levels I can't imagine it would look too awful.

Well it was tested with the stomach (not by me) and from the pics I saw with the vault suit at around P3 level it looked like crap and interest in FONV was on the decline at that point. Enough people wanted the "fantasy" bellies that we had around 6 different people creating the meshes. But if you want to feel free to take it up and run with the idea yourself, use my code if you like, but everyone involved has moved on elsewhere from FONV.

Okay, I am going nuts here, for some reason no one is getting Ova

I have tried resetting pregnancy many times, i'm using the latest version, but no matter what, no Ova, even at fertility at over 100%, waiting thru a completecycle, nothing... suggestion would be most welcome 

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
TTWFixes.esm
Advanced Recon Tech.esm
Sortomatic.esm
Lucky38Suite_Reloaded.esm
oHUD.esm
JIP Selective-Fire.esm
TTW Redesigned.esm
Lings.esm
Vault 101 Revisited.esm
NVWillow.esp
VanessaFollowerNV.esm
bittercup_comp.esp
SarahLyonsCompanion.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Daughters of Ares.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
WMVM.esm
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
HumanTrafficking.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutKennel.esp
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutDrugging.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
SexOutScorpionsGangBase.esm
msexBase.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBZeta.esp
FBJade.esp
FBDCBreeder.esp
FBFarm.esp
TTW_Reputation.esp
TTWOptions.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
Advanced Recon Gear.esp
Advanced Recon Gear - Project Nevada.esp
Advanced Recon Tech.esp
Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp
JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
TTW FNV RWLE - Darker Nights.esp
Reload Sounds.esp
TTWOptionsMerge.esp
SexOutScorpionsGangWHU.esp
Project Nevada - TTW.esp
Mojave Nights.esp
TTW Advanced Recon.esp
TTW Expanded DC Vendor Inventories.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
Improved Ballistics Effects V2.esp
TTW - Distributed Necklaces and Chains.esp
PittGalStatsFix - DarnUI.esp
MojaveDelight.esp
Named Wasteland.esp
ArmourRepairKits.esp
mycassiepoo.esp
Veveveronica.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
SexoutRexWillow.esp
pn and tryout.esp
sexoutVanessa.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
Courier 6 Goodsprings Compound Lite.esp
SexoutCyberKennel.esp
ED-E Replacer.esp
HumanTraffickingEX.esp
MTB.esp
Follower Amata ULTIMATE.esp
LFox Bottle That Water - TTW Edition.esp
LFox Bottle That Water.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
TTWHotfixesMerge.esp
The Mantis Imperative - Mantis.esp
Named Paradise Falls NPC's.esp
TTW S420EssentialCompanionsAndCaravans.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
Megaton Return.esp
HumanTraffickingPS.esp
SexoutDogSexTTW.esp
Daughters of Ares - Lings Patch.esp
gnr enhanced.esp
ED-E Replacer Sexout Options.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
SexoutKennelShow.esp
msexVeronica.esp
Ranger Marksman Rifle and MAR Merge.esp
SexoutRocket (1).esp
CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp
Flags.esp
Mojave Pimp.esp
Kozzz Clothing.esp
HairPatcher.esp
radios.esp
Wild Wasteland Integration.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
SexoutSound.esp
AMS.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
TTW Realistic Wasteland Lighting - ENB.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

using SexoutPregnancyV3-20170119.1

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I am going nuts here, for some reason no one is getting Ova

I have tried resetting pregnancy many times, i'm using the latest version, but no matter what, no Ova, even at fertility at over 100%, waiting thru a completecycle, nothing... suggestion would be most welcome 

using SexoutPregnancyV3-20170119.1

I need to see a debug.txt to diagnose anything.
  • 2 weeks later...

how can i speed up belly grow process? i have the pregnancy length at around 5% but even after 50% of the pregnancy the belly doesn't change? It will appear after a really long time but thats way to long i want to be from flat to plump after 24 hour pregnancy. i noticed belly sizes match with the status screen but for most of the pregnancy i only had the status "Maybe Pregnant"

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this problem belongs here but I recently installed New Vegas and Sexout on a new computer and I had the same problem on the last computer as well.

The problem is whenever Veronica or Cass become pregnant they will for a split second have their outfits change to the pregnancy version but then instantly go right back to vanilla. And no matter what I do I cant seem to fix it.

Load order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
TTWFixes.esm
TTW Redesigned.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBFarm.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBZeta.esp
FBJade.esp
FBDCBreeder.esp
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
NevadaSkies.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
iHUD.esm
pn and tryout.esp
-----MODELS, TEXTURES, ANIMATION, AUDIO AND UI-----.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
T6M Lingerie NV.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
DK Caucasians.esp
-----QUESTS & LANDMASS-----.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
-----ITEMS, ARMORS, CLOTHING, WEAPONS-----.esp
Readius_NV.esp
readius_ttw_fix.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
RaiderChains.esp
T6M CH Raider Armor.esp
T6M Competition Swimsuit.esp
boa ncrpahelmet.esp
Boacombat2glove.esp
Conelrad 640-1240.esp
-----GAMEPLAY-----.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
ttw_wildwasteland.esp
TTWOptions.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - TTW.esp
-----WEATHER AND LIGHTING-----.esp
NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp

Hey, Idk if anyone already asked a solution for this, but when i birth it keeps me there forever until i masturbate, then it keeps the birthing pains, can somone help? the ant quest is taking me forever because of this ;~;

i just want the hive mind perk.

I do not know if anyone has reported this already but every time that my character gets pregnant the time gets stuck and the percentage to and those negative numbers im going to post it in the sexout spunk thread im not sure if the problem its the sexout pregnancy mod or the sexout spunk modEWjRghB.jpg

I went back and was able to get a screenshot of the debug for when it suddenly body swaps and then just decides to go back to vanilla. I don't know whats causing this and really could use some help. This is pretty much preventing me from playing the entire game.

post-38775-0-59305100-1496105738_thumb.jpg

I went back and was able to get a screenshot of the debug for when it suddenly body swaps and then just decides to go back to vanilla. I don't know whats causing this and really could use some help. This is pretty much preventing me from playing the entire game.

What I gather from the screenshot: P0-script is called, making the outfit change to the non-rpegnant version. I also see that her fertility-level numbers are showing, but not her pregnany numbers. Could you click on Veronica in the console and do an inv?

If you have debugging turned on, you should be able to see various pregnancy tokens. I'd like to if she is pregnant, how much and with what.

If she is pregnant, she should have a pregperc-item (telling you how far she is into her pregnancy) and 1 or more z3Egg/z3Larve/z3Gest/Z3Pup items.

She might also have had a belly due to cumbloating, but I don't know how you can check that in the console.

What I gather from the screenshot: P0-script is called, making the outfit change to the non-rpegnant version. I also see that her fertility-level numbers are showing, but not her pregnany numbers. Could you click on Veronica in the console and do an inv?

If you have debugging turned on, you should be able to see various pregnancy tokens. I'd like to if she is pregnant, how much and with what.

If she is pregnant, she should have a pregperc-item (telling you how far she is into her pregnancy) and 1 or more z3Egg/z3Larve/z3Gest/Z3Pup items.

She might also have had a belly due to cumbloating, but I don't know how you can check that in the console.

yep according to all that the actor is not pregnant or bloated by cum. Maybe she had a miscarriage. You have to look a little further up and find where it changed. Or find the SCR debug.txt file and look at it.

Alright I so here is a picture of Veronica while its showing the pregnant body and what the debug says and a picture of her inventory as well as the scr debug text. I exited the game when a bighorner did the rapey rape hope that doesn't fuck with it.

##############################################################

SCRStartLog:SCR version: 20170120.0 
SCRStartLog:SexoutNG version: 2.10.98
SCRStartLog:NX version: 16
SCRStartLog:NVSE version: 5.0.3
Load Order:
00: 0 : FalloutNV.esm
01: 1 : DeadMoney.esm
02: 2 : HonestHearts.esm
03: 3 : OldWorldBlues.esm
04: 4 : LonesomeRoad.esm
05: 5 : GunRunnersArsenal.esm
06: 6 : CaravanPack.esm
07: 7 : ClassicPack.esm
08: 8 : MercenaryPack.esm
09: 9 : TribalPack.esm
0A: 10 : Fallout3.esm
0B: 11 : Anchorage.esm
0C: 12 : ThePitt.esm
0D: 13 : BrokenSteel.esm
0E: 14 : PointLookout.esm
0F: 15 : Zeta.esm
10: 16 : TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
11: 17 : TTWFixes.esm
12: 18 : TTW Redesigned.esm
13: 19 : Project Nevada - Core.esm
14: 20 : Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
15: 21 : Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
16: 22 : Sexout.esm
17: 23 : SexoutCommonResources.esm
18: 24 : SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
19: 25 : SexoutOffSpring.esm
1A: 26 : SexoutSlavery.esm
1B: 27 : SexoutTryout.esm
1C: 28 : SexoutStore.esm
1D: 29 : SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
1E: 30 : Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
1F: 31 : Fertile Breeder.esp
20: 32 : FBFarm.esp
21: 33 : FBCaptured.esp
22: 34 : FBZeta.esp
23: 35 : FBJade.esp
24: 36 : FBDCBreeder.esp
25: 37 : FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
26: 38 : NevadaSkies.esm
27: 39 : Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
28: 40 : Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
29: 41 : iHUD.esm
2A: 42 : pn and tryout.esp
2B: 43 : CASM with MCM.esp
2C: 44 : The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
2D: 45 : Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
2E: 46 : T6M Lingerie NV.esp
2F: 47 : dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
30: 48 : DarNifiedUINV.esp
31: 49 : DK Caucasians.esp
32: 50 : SexoutBreeder.esp
33: 51 : Readius_NV.esp
34: 52 : readius_ttw_fix.esp
35: 53 : RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
36: 54 : RaiderChains.esp
37: 55 : T6M CH Raider Armor.esp
38: 56 : T6M Competition Swimsuit.esp
39: 57 : boa ncrpahelmet.esp
3A: 58 : Boacombat2glove.esp
3B: 59 : Conelrad 640-1240.esp
3C: 60 : dressup.esp
3D: 61 : SmallerTalk.esp
3E: 62 : SexoutAnimManagement.esp
3F: 63 : SexoutPosNew.esp
40: 64 : SexoutZAZ.esp
41: 65 : SexoutSpunk.esp
42: 66 : SexoutSexAssault.esp
43: 67 : TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
44: 68 : ttw_wildwasteland.esp
45: 69 : TTWOptions.esp
46: 70 : TTW_StartupMenu.esp
47: 71 : TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp
48: 72 : Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
49: 73 : Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
4A: 74 : Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
4B: 75 : Project Nevada - TTW.esp
4C: 76 : NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp
End Load Order
SCRS1MainSlow: Time GT=7/26/4 GFG0
Preg1Main: SCR Ver 20170120.0
Preg1Main: Preg Ver 20170119.1
Preg1Main: PregLength 10.0
Preg1Main: MultConcAdj 1.0
Preg1Main: MiscarryAdj 1.0
Preg1Main: MutationAdj 1.0
Preg1Main: PregBellyAdj 0.0
Preg1Main: MaxBellySize 7.0
Preg1Main: BirthDuration 100.0
Preg1Main: OffSpringGrowthPerc 50.0
Preg3UDFPregBellyCalc Amber: fCurrPregSize 0.000,PregCnt 0,PregCntH 0
Preg3UDFPregBellyCalc Veronica: fCurrPregSize 0.000,PregCnt 0,PregCntH 0
Preg5BodyCalc Amber: PregSizeAdj 0.0, PregCount 0, Semen 0.0, CumBloat 0.000
Preg5BodyCalc Amber: PrevBellySize 0, CurrBellySize 0 (0.000), ApparBellySize 0
SpunkQuLustTrackingScpt: checking actor 00000014, Amber, at index 0, lust is 100
SpunkFuDrugsLustMult called on Amber, 00000014
SpunkQuLustTracking: new lust for Amber is 100.0 - lust mult was 1.00, DTM was 7.0
SpunkQuLustTrackingScpt: checking actor 00000014, Amber, at index 0, lust is 100
SpunkQuLustTracking: new lust for Amber is 100.6 - lust mult was 1.00, DTM was 7.0
Preg1FertF Amber: PercPerHour 0.15, PercAdd 0.0744, FertCyclePerc 96.8180
Preg1FertF Amber: FCPerc 96.818, FCHours 650.62, FLPerc 87.12, FertMod -0.15, Ova 0
Preg1FertF Amber: PercPerHour 0.15, PercAdd 0.0744, FertCyclePerc 96.8924
Preg1FertF Amber: FCPerc 96.892, FCHours 651.12, FLPerc 87.42, FertMod -0.15, Ova 0
Preg1FertF Veronica: PercPerHour 0.15, PercAdd 0.0744, FertCyclePerc 93.9699
Preg1FertF Veronica: FCPerc 93.970, FCHours 631.48, FLPerc 60.70, FertMod 0.00, Ova 0
Preg1FertF Veronica: PercPerHour 0.15, PercAdd 0.0744, FertCyclePerc 94.0443
Preg1FertF Veronica: FCPerc 94.044, FCHours 631.98, FLPerc 60.94, FertMod 0.00, Ova 0
SpunkQuLustTracking: new lust for Amber is 100.0 - lust mult was 1.00, DTM was 7.0
Sexout Random Picker: Warning! Too many flags to match any animation. Ignoring flag: rape
uuid1[14_5.0219_4AC3FF00][0] = rape
uuid1[14_5.0219_4AC3FF00][1] = vaginal
uuidkeys:[sexout:started::arargs:flags] = 14_5.0219_4AC3FF00
Positioning Active. Amber ( B) selected
** Dumping Array #237 **
Refs: 1 Owner 3F: SexoutPosNew.esp
[ A ] : Buck (1F0016DE)
[ B ] : Amber (00000014)
SpunkSpStartHookScpt cast on Amber, 00000014
SpunkspStartHookScpt: ST is Amber, 00000014, count is 2
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 1
SpunkSpStartHookScpt:ActorA is Buck, 1F0016DE, anims is 1911
SpunkSpStartHookScpt:ActorB is Amber, 00000014, anim is 1911
SpunkFuIsActor: not a valid form:SPStarthook-1C
** Dumping Array #255 **
Refs: 2 Owner 41: SexoutSpunk.esp
[ 0.000000 ] : Buck (1F0016DE)
[ 1.000000 ] : Amber (00000014)
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 2
SpunkSpStartHookScpt: setting actors on Buck, 1F0016DE
SpunkFuIsActor: not a valid form:SPStarthook-2C
SpunkSpStartHookScpt: setting actors on Amber, 00000014
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 3
SpunkFuSpeciesDetect called on Buck, 1F0016DE
SpunkFuSpeciesDetect called on Amber, 00000014
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 4
SpunkFuRacesDetect called on Amber, 00000014 - race is DK Caucasian, 31000ADD
SpunkFuRacesDetect: no racecat found for 31000ADD, DK Caucasian
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 5
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 6
SpunkFuStartInfo called on Buck, 1F0016DE
SpunkFuStartInfo: Buck, 1F0016DE is rapist scum
SpunkFuGenderDetect called on Buck
SpunkFuGenderDetect: Buck is 2
SpunkFuStartInfo called on Amber, 00000014
SpunkFuStartInfo: Amber, 00000014 is raped
SpunkFuGenderDetect called on Amber
SpunkFuGenderDetect: Amber is 1
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 7
SpunkFuActDetailsDetect called on Amber, 00000014, anim 1911, count 2
SpunkFuActDetailsDetect: 2p, B, skipping
SpunkFuActDetailsDetect called on Buck, 1F0016DE, anim 1911, count 2
SpunkFuActDetailsDetect found 'vaginal'
SpunkFuADDFucker called on Buck, 1F0016DE, target is Amber, 00000014, anim is 1911
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 8
SpunkFuGetRoles: dumping for Amber, 00000014
** Dumping Array #176 **
[ 0.000000 ] : doggydone
[ 1.000000 ] : fucked
SpunkFuGetRoles: dumping for Buck, 1F0016DE
** Dumping Array #201 **
[ 0.000000 ] : doggydo
[ 1.000000 ] : fucker
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 9
SpunkFuAddXP called on Amber, 00000014, 'all', 1
SpunkFuAddXpAll called on Amber, 00000014
SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:XP:Role:doggydone' to 4
SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:Count:Role:doggydone' to 2
SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:XP:Role:fucked' to 3
SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:Count:Role:fucked' to 2
SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'Bighorner' xp to 3
SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'Bighorner' count to 2
SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct called on Amber, 00000014
SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: checking 'SO:XP:Role:doggydone'
SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: checking 'SO:XP:Role:fucked'
SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: checking 'SO:XP:Species:Bighorner'
SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: total xp is 10
SpunkFuAddXP called on Buck, 1F0016DE, 'all', 1
SpunkFuAddXpAll called on Buck, 1F0016DE
SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:XP:Role:doggydo' to 3
SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:Count:Role:doggydo' to 3
SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:XP:Role:fucker' to 3
SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:Count:Role:fucker' to 3
SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct called on Buck, 1F0016DE
SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: checking 'SO:XP:Role:doggydo'
SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: checking 'SO:XP:Role:fucker'
SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: total xp is 6
Preg1FertF Amber: Fertility locked out by Actor in use flag
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 10
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor called on Amber, 00000014, xp is 10, count is 2
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: checking 'SO:XP:Role:DoggyDo' on Buck, 1F0016DE
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: adding 3, result 3
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: checking 'SO:XP:Role:Fucker' on Buck, 1F0016DE
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: adding 3, result 6
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: theirs is 6, mine is 10, factor is 0.6
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor called on Buck, 1F0016DE, xp is 6, count is 2
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: checking 'SO:XP:Role:DoggyDone' on Amber, 00000014
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: adding 4, result 4
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: checking 'SO:XP:Role:Fucked' on Amber, 00000014
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: adding 3, result 7
SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: theirs is 7, mine is 6, factor is 1.16667
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 11
SpunkFuModEnjoy called on Amber, 00000014, diff is -1.00
SpunkFuModEnjoy: changing 'doggydone' by -1to 0.2
SpunkFuModEnjoy: changing 'fucked' by -1to 0.2
SpunkFuModEnjoy: changing 'Bighorner' by -1to 0.2
SpunkFuGetEnjoy called on Amber, 00000014
SpunkFuGetEnjoy: 'doggydone' is 0.2
SpunkFuGetEnjoy: 'fucked' is 0.2
SpunkFuGetEnjoy: 'Bighorner' is 0.2
SpunkFuGetEnjoy called on Buck, 1F0016DE
SpunkFuGetEnjoy: 'doggydo' is 1.5
SpunkFuGetEnjoy: 'fucker' is 1.9
SpunkFuGetEnjoy: crit: total for roles is 1.7
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 12
SpunkSpStartHook: no duration set
SpunkSpStartHook: casting arousal on Amber, 00000014, 1
SpunkSpArousalScpt cast
SpunkSpStartHook: casting arousal on Buck, 1F0016DE, 0
SpunkSpArousalScpt cast
SpunkFuTriggerArHud: reset 0 0 0
SpunkFuTriggerArHUD: A name is Buck, visA 1, widthA 0
SpunkFuTriggerArHUD: B name is Amber, visB 1, widthB 0
SpunkFuSyncArHud called
SpunkFuSyncArHud done
SpunkFuTriggerArHud done
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 13
SpunkFuReportActKeys called on Buck, 1F0016DE
DD>> ===== Deep dump mode 2 - Depth= 2 - Array: [spunk Act Keys] ===== 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:active] = 1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:anim] = 1911 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:best] = 1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:busy] = 1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:cancum] = 1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:count] = 2 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:enjoy] = 1.7 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:invplayer] = 1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:rapist] = 1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:role:doggydo] = 1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:role:fucker] = 1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:xp] = 6 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:xpfactor] = 1.16667 
DD>> [Forms][spunk:act:actora] = 1F0016DE Buck 
DD>> [Forms][spunk:act:actorb] = 00000014 Amber 
DD>> [Forms][spunk:act:cumtgtactor] = 00000014 Amber 
DD>> [strings][spunk:act:cumtgtloc] = 'Vagina' 
DD>> [strings][spunk:act:who] = 'A' 
SpunkFuReportActKeys called on Amber, 00000014
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:enjoy] = 0.2 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:enjoydiff] = -1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:rapevictim] = 1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:role:doggydone] = 1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:role:fucked] = 1 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:xp] = 10 
DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:xpfactor] = 0.6 
DD>> [Forms][spunk:act:cumtgtactor] = 1F0016DE Buck 
DD>> [strings][spunk:act:cumtgtloc] = 'Penis' 
DD>> [strings][spunk:act:who] = 'B' 
SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 14
Preg5BodyCalc Amber: BodySwapping Inhibited by Sex animation detected
Preg1Main: UDF Globals- SemenCount 0,OvaAdj 0,OvaPregChk 0
Preg1Main: UDF Globals- PregBellyCalc 0,MMCalc 0,MMChk 0,BirthP 0,BirthS 0
SpunkSpArousalScpt: Amber, 00000014 is rape victim, aborting
SpunkSpArousalScpt cast on Buck, 1F0016DE, actor 'A', initial 63.37, mult 1.00, timeleft 15 secs, durfixed 0, avg 15, default 15, max spread 7, rapepen 1.00
SpunkSpArousalScpt on Amber, 00000014: dispelling
SpunkSpActLustCuts: setting rape pen on Amber, 00000014
SpunkFuDispelList called on Amber, 00000014, checking 4102CC9C
SpunkFuDispelList: removing 'Lust level: incapacitating', 4101ECE6 from Amber, 00000014
SpunkSpActLustCuts: Buck, 1F0016DE is untracked, skipping
SpunkFuLustControl: mode 3, Amber, 00000014, new rape pen is 100.0, new lust is -100
SpunkSPArousalScpt on Buck, 1F0016DE: base 6.67, RP 1.00, XPF 1.17, AM 1.00, enjoy 1.70, timer 2, avg 15, arousal 67
SpunkFuSetArHud on actor 'A', value is 200.774
SpunkSpActLustCuts dispelling from Amber, 00000014
SpunkSpActLustCuts dispelling from Buck, 1F0016DE
SpunkSPArousalScpt on Buck, 1F0016DE: base 6.67, RP 1.00, XPF 1.17, AM 1.00, enjoy 1.70, timer 3, avg 15, arousal 72
SpunkFuSetArHud on actor 'A', value is 216.774
Preg1UDFSpermCount Veronica: AfAm 0.0,Asian 0.0,Cauc 0.0,Hisp 0.0, Total 0.0
SpunkSPArousalScpt on Buck, 1F0016DE: base 6.67, RP 1.00, XPF 1.17, AM 1.00, enjoy 1.70, timer 4, avg 15, arousal 79
SpunkFuSetArHud on actor 'A', value is 238.063
Sexout: Amber now playing animation Sexout.esm #1911B: Sheepystyle

post-38775-0-62332700-1496171271_thumb.jpg

post-38775-0-48105200-1496171283_thumb.jpg

Alright I so here is a picture of Veronica while its showing the pregnant body and what the debug says and a picture of her inventory as well as the scr debug text. I exited the game when a bighorner did the rapey rape hope that doesn't fuck with it.

SCRStartLog:SCR version: 20170120.0 

SCRStartLog:SexoutNG version: 2.10.98

SCRStartLog:NX version: 16

SCRStartLog:NVSE version: 5.0.3

Load Order:

00: 0 : FalloutNV.esm

01: 1 : DeadMoney.esm

02: 2 : HonestHearts.esm

03: 3 : OldWorldBlues.esm

04: 4 : LonesomeRoad.esm

05: 5 : GunRunnersArsenal.esm

06: 6 : CaravanPack.esm

07: 7 : ClassicPack.esm

08: 8 : MercenaryPack.esm

09: 9 : TribalPack.esm

0A: 10 : Fallout3.esm

0B: 11 : Anchorage.esm

0C: 12 : ThePitt.esm

0D: 13 : BrokenSteel.esm

0E: 14 : PointLookout.esm

0F: 15 : Zeta.esm

10: 16 : TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm

11: 17 : TTWFixes.esm

12: 18 : TTW Redesigned.esm

13: 19 : Project Nevada - Core.esm

14: 20 : Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

15: 21 : Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

16: 22 : Sexout.esm

17: 23 : SexoutCommonResources.esm

18: 24 : SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

19: 25 : SexoutOffSpring.esm

1A: 26 : SexoutSlavery.esm

1B: 27 : SexoutTryout.esm

1C: 28 : SexoutStore.esm

1D: 29 : SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

1E: 30 : Maternity Pack Overkill.esp

1F: 31 : Fertile Breeder.esp

20: 32 : FBFarm.esp

21: 33 : FBCaptured.esp

22: 34 : FBZeta.esp

23: 35 : FBJade.esp

24: 36 : FBDCBreeder.esp

25: 37 : FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp

26: 38 : NevadaSkies.esm

27: 39 : Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

28: 40 : Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

29: 41 : iHUD.esm

2A: 42 : pn and tryout.esp

2B: 43 : CASM with MCM.esp

2C: 44 : The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

2D: 45 : Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp

2E: 46 : T6M Lingerie NV.esp

2F: 47 : dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp

30: 48 : DarNifiedUINV.esp

31: 49 : DK Caucasians.esp

32: 50 : SexoutBreeder.esp

33: 51 : Readius_NV.esp

34: 52 : readius_ttw_fix.esp

35: 53 : RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp

36: 54 : RaiderChains.esp

37: 55 : T6M CH Raider Armor.esp

38: 56 : T6M Competition Swimsuit.esp

39: 57 : boa ncrpahelmet.esp

3A: 58 : Boacombat2glove.esp

3B: 59 : Conelrad 640-1240.esp

3C: 60 : dressup.esp

3D: 61 : SmallerTalk.esp

3E: 62 : SexoutAnimManagement.esp

3F: 63 : SexoutPosNew.esp

40: 64 : SexoutZAZ.esp

41: 65 : SexoutSpunk.esp

42: 66 : SexoutSexAssault.esp

43: 67 : TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp

44: 68 : ttw_wildwasteland.esp

45: 69 : TTWOptions.esp

46: 70 : TTW_StartupMenu.esp

47: 71 : TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp

48: 72 : Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp

49: 73 : Project Nevada - All DLC.esp

4A: 74 : Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp

4B: 75 : Project Nevada - TTW.esp

4C: 76 : NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp

End Load Order

SCRS1MainSlow: Time GT=7/26/4 GFG0

Preg1Main: SCR Ver 20170120.0

Preg1Main: Preg Ver 20170119.1

Preg1Main: PregLength 10.0

Preg1Main: MultConcAdj 1.0

Preg1Main: MiscarryAdj 1.0

Preg1Main: MutationAdj 1.0

Preg1Main: PregBellyAdj 0.0

Preg1Main: MaxBellySize 7.0

Preg1Main: BirthDuration 100.0

Preg1Main: OffSpringGrowthPerc 50.0

Preg5BodyCalc Amber: PregSizeAdj 0.0, PregCount 0, Semen 0.0, CumBloat 0.000

Preg5BodyCalc Amber: PrevBellySize 0, CurrBellySize 0 (0.000), ApparBellySize 0

SpunkQuLustTracking: new lust for Amber is 100.6 - lust mult was 1.00, DTM was 7.0

Preg1FertF Amber: PercPerHour 0.15, PercAdd 0.0744, FertCyclePerc 96.8180

Preg1FertF Amber: FCPerc 96.818, FCHours 650.62, FLPerc 87.12, FertMod -0.15, Ova 0

Preg1FertF Amber: PercPerHour 0.15, PercAdd 0.0744, FertCyclePerc 96.8924

Preg1FertF Amber: FCPerc 96.892, FCHours 651.12, FLPerc 87.42, FertMod -0.15, Ova 0

Preg1FertF Veronica: PercPerHour 0.15, PercAdd 0.0744, FertCyclePerc 93.9699

Preg1FertF Veronica: FCPerc 93.970, FCHours 631.48, FLPerc 60.70, FertMod 0.00, Ova 0

Preg1FertF Veronica: PercPerHour 0.15, PercAdd 0.0744, FertCyclePerc 94.0443

Preg1FertF Veronica: FCPerc 94.044, FCHours 631.98, FLPerc 60.94, FertMod 0.00, Ova 0

Sexout Random Picker: Warning! Too many flags to match any animation. Ignoring flag: rape

uuid1[14_5.0219_4AC3FF00][0] = rape

uuid1[14_5.0219_4AC3FF00][1] = vaginal

uuidkeys:[sexout:started::arargs:flags] = 14_5.0219_4AC3FF00

Positioning Active. Amber ( B) selected

** Dumping Array #237 **

Refs: 1 Owner 3F: SexoutPosNew.esp

[ A ] : Buck (1F0016DE)

[ B ] : Amber (00000014)

SpunkSpStartHookScpt cast on Amber, 00000014

SpunkspStartHookScpt: ST is Amber, 00000014, count is 2

SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 1

SpunkSpStartHookScpt:ActorA is Buck, 1F0016DE, anims is 1911

SpunkSpStartHookScpt:ActorB is Amber, 00000014, anim is 1911

SpunkFuIsActor: not a valid form:SPStarthook-1C

** Dumping Array #255 **

[ 0.000000 ] : Buck (1F0016DE)

[ 1.000000 ] : Amber (00000014)

SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 2

SpunkSpStartHookScpt: setting actors on Buck, 1F0016DE

SpunkSpStartHookScpt: setting actors on Amber, 00000014

SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 3

SpunkFuSpeciesDetect called on Buck, 1F0016DE

SpunkFuSpeciesDetect called on Amber, 00000014

SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 4

SpunkFuRacesDetect called on Amber, 00000014 - race is DK Caucasian, 31000ADD

SpunkFuRacesDetect: no racecat found for 31000ADD, DK Caucasian

SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 5

SpunkSpStartHook on Amber, 00000014: stage 6

SpunkFuStartInfo called on Buck, 1F0016DE

SpunkFuStartInfo: Buck, 1F0016DE is rapist scum

SpunkFuGenderDetect called on Buck

SpunkFuGenderDetect: Buck is 2

SpunkFuStartInfo called on Amber, 00000014

SpunkFuStartInfo: Amber, 00000014 is raped

SpunkFuGenderDetect called on Amber

SpunkFuGenderDetect: Amber is 1

SpunkFuActDetailsDetect called on Amber, 00000014, anim 1911, count 2

SpunkFuActDetailsDetect: 2p, B, skipping

SpunkFuActDetailsDetect called on Buck, 1F0016DE, anim 1911, count 2

SpunkFuActDetailsDetect found 'vaginal'

SpunkFuADDFucker called on Buck, 1F0016DE, target is Amber, 00000014, anim is 1911

SpunkFuGetRoles: dumping for Amber, 00000014

** Dumping Array #176 **

[ 0.000000 ] : doggydone

[ 1.000000 ] : fucked

SpunkFuGetRoles: dumping for Buck, 1F0016DE

** Dumping Array #201 **

[ 0.000000 ] : doggydo

[ 1.000000 ] : fucker

SpunkFuAddXP called on Amber, 00000014, 'all', 1

SpunkFuAddXpAll called on Amber, 00000014

SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:XP:Role:doggydone' to 4

SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:Count:Role:doggydone' to 2

SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:XP:Role:fucked' to 3

SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:Count:Role:fucked' to 2

SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'Bighorner' xp to 3

SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'Bighorner' count to 2

SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct called on Amber, 00000014

SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: checking 'SO:XP:Role:doggydone'

SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: checking 'SO:XP:Role:fucked'

SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: checking 'SO:XP:Species:Bighorner'

SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: total xp is 10

SpunkFuAddXP called on Buck, 1F0016DE, 'all', 1

SpunkFuAddXpAll called on Buck, 1F0016DE

SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:XP:Role:doggydo' to 3

SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:Count:Role:doggydo' to 3

SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:XP:Role:fucker' to 3

SpunkFuAddXP: raising 'SO:Count:Role:fucker' to 3

SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct called on Buck, 1F0016DE

SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: checking 'SO:XP:Role:doggydo'

SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: checking 'SO:XP:Role:fucker'

SpunkFuCheckMyXPThisAct: total xp is 6

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor called on Amber, 00000014, xp is 10, count is 2

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: checking 'SO:XP:Role:DoggyDo' on Buck, 1F0016DE

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: adding 3, result 3

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: checking 'SO:XP:Role:Fucker' on Buck, 1F0016DE

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: adding 3, result 6

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: theirs is 6, mine is 10, factor is 0.6

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor called on Buck, 1F0016DE, xp is 6, count is 2

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: checking 'SO:XP:Role:DoggyDone' on Amber, 00000014

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: adding 4, result 4

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: checking 'SO:XP:Role:Fucked' on Amber, 00000014

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: adding 3, result 7

SpunkFuCalcXPFactor: theirs is 7, mine is 6, factor is 1.16667

SpunkFuModEnjoy called on Amber, 00000014, diff is -1.00

SpunkFuModEnjoy: changing 'doggydone' by -1to 0.2

SpunkFuModEnjoy: changing 'fucked' by -1to 0.2

SpunkFuModEnjoy: changing 'Bighorner' by -1to 0.2

SpunkFuGetEnjoy called on Amber, 00000014

SpunkFuGetEnjoy: 'doggydone' is 0.2

SpunkFuGetEnjoy: 'fucked' is 0.2

SpunkFuGetEnjoy: 'Bighorner' is 0.2

SpunkFuGetEnjoy called on Buck, 1F0016DE

SpunkFuGetEnjoy: 'doggydo' is 1.5

SpunkFuGetEnjoy: 'fucker' is 1.9

SpunkFuGetEnjoy: crit: total for roles is 1.7

SpunkSpStartHook: no duration set

SpunkSpStartHook: casting arousal on Amber, 00000014, 1

SpunkSpArousalScpt cast

SpunkSpStartHook: casting arousal on Buck, 1F0016DE, 0

SpunkSpArousalScpt cast

SpunkFuTriggerArHud: reset 0 0 0

SpunkFuTriggerArHUD: A name is Buck, visA 1, widthA 0

SpunkFuTriggerArHUD: B name is Amber, visB 1, widthB 0

SpunkFuSyncArHud called

SpunkFuSyncArHud done

SpunkFuTriggerArHud done

SpunkFuReportActKeys called on Buck, 1F0016DE

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:active] = 1 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:cancum] = 1 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:enjoy] = 1.7 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:rapist] = 1 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:role:doggydo] = 1 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:role:fucker] = 1 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:xp] = 6 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:xpfactor] = 1.16667 

DD>> [Forms][spunk:act:cumtgtactor] = 00000014 Amber 

DD>> [strings][spunk:act:cumtgtloc] = 'Vagina' 

DD>> [strings][spunk:act:who] = 'A' 

SpunkFuReportActKeys called on Amber, 00000014

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:enjoy] = 0.2 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:enjoydiff] = -1 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:rapevictim] = 1 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:role:doggydone] = 1 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:role:fucked] = 1 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:xp] = 10 

DD>> [Floats][spunk:act:xpfactor] = 0.6 

DD>> [Forms][spunk:act:cumtgtactor] = 1F0016DE Buck 

DD>> [strings][spunk:act:cumtgtloc] = 'Penis' 

DD>> [strings][spunk:act:who] = 'B' 

Preg1Main: UDF Globals- SemenCount 0,OvaAdj 0,OvaPregChk 0

Preg1Main: UDF Globals- PregBellyCalc 0,MMCalc 0,MMChk 0,BirthP 0,BirthS 0

SpunkSpArousalScpt: Amber, 00000014 is rape victim, aborting

SpunkSpArousalScpt cast on Buck, 1F0016DE, actor 'A', initial 63.37, mult 1.00, timeleft 15 secs, durfixed 0, avg 15, default 15, max spread 7, rapepen 1.00

SpunkSpActLustCuts: setting rape pen on Amber, 00000014

SpunkFuDispelList called on Amber, 00000014, checking 4102CC9C

SpunkFuDispelList: removing 'Lust level: incapacitating', 4101ECE6 from Amber, 00000014

SpunkSpActLustCuts: Buck, 1F0016DE is untracked, skipping

SpunkFuLustControl: mode 3, Amber, 00000014, new rape pen is 100.0, new lust is -100

SpunkSPArousalScpt on Buck, 1F0016DE: base 6.67, RP 1.00, XPF 1.17, AM 1.00, enjoy 1.70, timer 2, avg 15, arousal 67

SpunkFuSetArHud on actor 'A', value is 200.774

SpunkSpActLustCuts dispelling from Amber, 00000014

SpunkSpActLustCuts dispelling from Buck, 1F0016DE

SpunkSPArousalScpt on Buck, 1F0016DE: base 6.67, RP 1.00, XPF 1.17, AM 1.00, enjoy 1.70, timer 3, avg 15, arousal 72

SpunkFuSetArHud on actor 'A', value is 216.774

Preg1UDFSpermCount Veronica: AfAm 0.0,Asian 0.0,Cauc 0.0,Hisp 0.0, Total 0.0

SpunkSPArousalScpt on Buck, 1F0016DE: base 6.67, RP 1.00, XPF 1.17, AM 1.00, enjoy 1.70, timer 4, avg 15, arousal 79

SpunkFuSetArHud on actor 'A', value is 238.063

Sexout: Amber now playing animation Sexout.esm #1911B: Sheepystyle

That's more like the info I need to see :)

Well according to all that neither Amber or Veronica is pregnant at any point.

Fertile Breeder did do something with faking pregnancies somehow, I can't remember back that far what it was about.

I don't know if z0r's Veronika is pregnant by a fertile-breeder animal, but if I recall correctly, Fertile Breeder 'fakes' pregnancies, by removing the zFertilityToken and zBodySwapToken and then assigning a pregnancy outfit to the target. Without those tokens, the outfit won't swap and the target can't get pregnant from something.

However there are some settings in Sexout Pregnancy that can reequip those tokens, reenabling swapping. The swap-logic will say that the target isn't pregnant (because Fertile Breeder has a fake pregnancy) and swap the target to P0-not-pregnant.

It could also be that Veronika had the big belly during saving, due to cumblooding, but the amount of semen-in-body value got somehow reset to 0 after loading the game.

The reason why z0r sees Veronika as pregnant at the start of loading the game, is related to the fact that Sexout Pregnancy always needs a few seconds to set up and start the swap-scripts.

btw z0r. Silly question from me, but do you have pregnancy enabled for followers (setting 2 or bigger if I recall)?

I have my pregnancy setting set to 4 although I think I've read that causes problems with how heavy the pregnancy script is, but characters in my game aren't constantly raping each other so I figured it's not that big a problem. And Veronica did have sex with a Fertile breeder animal, after she did I would wait 24 hours with low pregnancy duration and her belly was getting bigger in the small instances I saw it so I don't think it was cum bloating. 

I have my pregnancy setting set to 4 although I think I've read that causes problems with how heavy the pregnancy script is, but characters in my game aren't constantly raping each other so I figured it's not that big a problem. And Veronica did have sex with a Fertile breeder animal, after she did I would wait 24 hours with low pregnancy duration and her belly was getting bigger in the small instances I saw it so I don't think it was cum bloating.

ok. That explains everything. Like I said earlier Fertile Breeder fakes a pregnancy, by applying pregnancy outfits to, in this case, Veronica. The Sexout Pregnancy script however, runs every 30 seconds or so, checks Veronica, sees that she has no pregnancy tokens, and reduces the pregnant outfit to 'not-pregnant'.

In normal playthrough I advise setting pregnancy to 2 or 3, because the Fertile-Breeder-NPC's will also have their outfits reset to not-pregnant on setting 4. In your case they might have already had their outfits reset.

If you specifically want your followers to go through the FertileBreeder experience, set the setting to 1 (player only), otherwise the followers outfits get overrulled by Sexout Pregnancy.

ok. That explains everything. Like I said earlier Fertile Breeder fakes a pregnancy, by applying pregnancy outfits to, in this case, Veronica. The Sexout Pregnancy script however, runs every 30 seconds or so, checks Veronica, sees that she has no pregnancy tokens, and reduces the pregnant outfit to 'not-pregnant'.

In normal playthrough I advise setting pregnancy to 2 or 3, because the Fertile-Breeder-NPC's will also have their outfits reset to not-pregnant on setting 4. In your case they might have already had their outfits reset.

If you specifically want your followers to go through the FertileBreeder experience, set the setting to 1 (player only), otherwise the followers outfits get overrulled by Sexout Pregnancy.

Holy shit it works now, I can't believe it was something that stupid. Thanks you saved me a whole lot of boo boo rage.

I have been having some problems with pregancy lately. No matter how high i set fertility and pregnancy chance they never actually get pregnant. The female npc's do get ovas so that means fertility does work and they also get sperm from sexout spunk. According to spunk you need a certain amount of volume before the pregancy is actually triggered. Does someone know how much you need?

If this is not the issue i will also provide my load order. Know btw that everything sexout related is up to date and there is an fnvedit patch.

Loadorder.rar