Fallout on a cruise ship, cool idea anyone want to mesh one up? :)

Lots of work but could be something as big as Rivet City :).

We might can get another mothership zeta alike mod cruise liner can be extremly large in fallout world(See fallout 4's passenger airplanes)

Are you using the newest version? My character's pregnancy was stuck, but with my debug files, Halstrom could sort out the problem and when I updated to the newest version, the pregnancy proceded without problem.

Yeah I got the newest. The timer is stuck at 100% 11.02 hours remaining (never once tried to speed through it by resting for 24 hours at a time, only when Survival kicked and and said I needed to sleep). How do you create the debug files?

First, you have to make sure that debugging is on in Sexout Pregnancy, i.e. it's set to at least give debug messages for your PC.

Then you go into SCR settings and switch on debugging to file. It will subsequently tell you where to find the file. The file will be saved as you quit the game, so pass some time to give the game some time to generate debug messages.

First, you have to make sure that debugging is on in Sexout Pregnancy, i.e. it's set to at least give debug messages for your PC.

Then you go into SCR settings and switch on debugging to file. It will subsequently tell you where to find the file. The file will be saved as you quit the game, so pass some time to give the game some time to generate debug messages.

What was the advice he gave you to correct the problem?

What was the advice he gave you to correct the problem?

Instead of such advice, he updated the mod so that the pregnancy proceeded. If it's still stuck for you, it's likely another issue, so create a debug file and post it here so he can check it once he's back.

So, after some tinkering, I think I've managed to get this set up properly. The only Sexout mods I'm using besides the framework and resources are SexoutSex, Unethical Deeds, the Medical Scanner, and SexoutStore, so there shouldn't be any conflicts from what I can tell. I just had a couple questions about the scripts.

1: I'm trying to impregnate Sunny and using the Improved Sunny Companion mod from the Nexus, so I've got the female fertility set to 4 since she's not one of the supported companions mentioned in the OP. Will this cause fertility scripts to be run for every female NPC my character goes near, or do you have to initiate sex before the script starts to run for that NPC?

2: Follow up to question 1. Would fertility setting 2 "current companions" work for characters added by mods that aren't listed in the OP such as Vanessa or Sunny if they're currently recruited?

3: The OP mentioned that getting rid of offspring keeps the scripting from piling up. Would just using the console to disable the offspring work for this purpose?

Using the latest version, even with Multiple pregnancies set to 0%, multiple pregnancy is the norm.  Eg, twins or triplets from sex with humans.  I've seen it go up to 5-6.  Other than that, everything seems to be working.

Hmm, I thought I fixed that a couple of versions ago or at least one cause of it. Note that the fix would only prevent multiple pregnancies being created, it would not remove any existing multiple pregnancies. I'll have another look, do you know if there was FertEz in the characters system or what their Fertility Percent and number of Ova were at conception?

So, after some tinkering, I think I've managed to get this set up properly. The only Sexout mods I'm using besides the framework and resources are SexoutSex, Unethical Deeds, the Medical Scanner, and SexoutStore, so there shouldn't be any conflicts from what I can tell. I just had a couple questions about the scripts.

1: I'm trying to impregnate Sunny and using the Improved Sunny Companion mod from the Nexus, so I've got the female fertility set to 4 since she's not one of the supported companions mentioned in the OP. Will this cause fertility scripts to be run for every female NPC my character goes near, or do you have to initiate sex before the script starts to run for that NPC?

2: Follow up to question 1. Would fertility setting 2 "current companions" work for characters added by mods that aren't listed in the OP such as Vanessa or Sunny if they're currently recruited?

3: The OP mentioned that getting rid of offspring keeps the scripting from piling up. Would just using the console to disable the offspring work for this purpose?

1. I think Sunny is listed as a possible companion as she is a popular vanilla character whether the Improved Sunny Smiles is used or not.

Current companions should work for any companions in the SCR PossibleCompanions list if they are currently a companion. The only difference the mod makes as far as SCR and Pregnancy is concerned is it allows you to recruit her.

2. I don't think Vanessa is supported unless you have her ref added to the Possible companions list in SCR, some mods I didn't add because they had more than one REF for the actor. Sunny should be in the list from the start as she is a vanilla/non-DLC actor. I think theres some DLC/TTW ones added if the DLC/TTW is detected.

3. Not sure, in the emnnd it depends on your PC and number of offspring in the players cell

Hmm, I thought I fixed that a couple of versions ago or at least one cause of it. Note that the fix would only prevent multiple pregnancies being created, it would not remove any existing multiple pregnancies. I'll have another look, do you know if there was FertEz in the characters system or what their Fertility Percent and number of Ova were at conception?

No FertEZ, not sure about the other factors.  Will pay more attention when I get back in and see if I can replicate.  Happened during the enslavement phase of Tryout in NCR camp, so stupid amounts of sex prior, and medical scanner was showing massive negative volumes of sperm.  Ended up with many babies, 5 IIRC.

No FertEZ, not sure about the other factors.  Will pay more attention when I get back in and see if I can replicate.  Happened during the enslavement phase of Tryout in NCR camp, so stupid amounts of sex prior, and medical scanner was showing massive negative volumes of sperm.  Ended up with many babies, 5 IIRC.

Yeah because there are a couple of ways of getting multiple pregnancies, it can be from one ova splitting when conception occurs or if more than one ova is present and fertilised. Extra Ova don't immediately disappear when one is fertilised.

Hi Hal, i just found out about your mod and i like it. but i have some questions

1. After giving birth, my character walking so slow. And in pipboy character status there's a " Birthing Happening" status, is that what makes my character walking so slow?

2. If so, how long this status affects me?, and can i shorten the time or remove it immediately with console command?

Many thanks before, and sorry for my bad english

My character just became pregnant and everything is in slow motion,except pipboy and Mod Menu. Used FertEz so 3x pregnancy in GNR and mutants didn`t came at all :D I`ll try again and i hope without sub-effects.

p.s. Medical Calculator shows all zeroes.

Hi Hal, i just found out about your mod and i like it. but i have some questions

1. After giving birth, my character walking so slow. And in pipboy character status there's a " Birthing Happening" status, is that what makes my character walking so slow?

2. If so, how long this status affects me?, and can i shorten the time or remove it immediately with console command? 

Many thanks before, and sorry for my bad english

It should wear off in 5 real time minutes or so

My character just became pregnant and everything is in slow motion,except pipboy and Mod Menu. Used FertEz so 3x pregnancy in GNR and mutants didn`t came at all :D I`ll try again and i hope without sub-effects.

Not sure about that one, that is the first case of that I have heard of.

In anycase I don't have New Vegas installed anymore so to diagnose and fix any issues I need a debug.txt file generated from SCR's MCM menu. Preferably with Sexout Spunks debugging off unless its a conception issue.

Make a hard save. Close the game... restart the game and see if it goes back to normal. This has happened sometimes for me in the past and it usually resolved itself after a restart of the game. If not go to a save before this happen and try again to see if it is corrected. Two easy attempts to solve your problem. One to solve something running the other is to solve hopefully something that was corrupted in a save if the first one didn't work.

Problem solved - it was wrong place and wrong time and game behaved strange because pregnancy started during fight with super-mutants in front of GNR.

I have a second question about male pregnancy - should I install additional mesh for it? I have breezes body installed.

Thank you for hard work and must have mod.

Problem solved - it was wrong place and wrong time and game behaved strange because pregnancy started during fight with super-mutants in front of GNR.

I have a second question about male pregnancy - should I install additional mesh for it? I have breezes body installed.

Thank you for hard work and must have mod.

There have never been any male pregnancy meshes created so it just ignores the bodyswapping for male pregnancy, I also haven't done any testing on it and received no feedback on if it even works.

I cannot seem to actually get my character pregnant.

I've tried a number of things and none of them work, I've never had an issue getting Sexout Breeder and Pregnancy to work until now so I'm at a total loss for getting it to work. Spunk is saying I have an Ova and plenty of swimmers but its just not working, either this is just a long string of bad luck or I installed it wrong.

I could use some help if anybody can offer it, perhaps a list of common issues and how to troibleshoot them? etc

Thanks in advance.

This has probably already been asked, and really very sorry if it has, but I can't seem to find the answer on here, and can't fix it on my own. Anyway, the problem I'm having is that NPC pregnant bodies are invisible, not just during sex. I don't know if it's the same on the PC body, haven't seen it yet, but I'm gonna guess that it'll be the same. As well, it's invisible on both nude and clothed bodies, so it's something to do with the bodies textures/meshes, just not sure where exactly. Any advice?

This has probably already been asked, and really very sorry if it has, but I can't seem to find the answer on here, and can't fix it on my own. Anyway, the problem I'm having is that NPC pregnant bodies are invisible, not just during sex. I don't know if it's the same on the PC body, haven't seen it yet, but I'm gonna guess that it'll be the same. As well, it's invisible on both nude and clothed bodies, so it's something to do with the bodies textures/meshes, just not sure where exactly. Any advice?

You have installed correctly the SCR? 

this mod have all cloth and armor textures and meshes for pregnacy....

you can use the guide of RitualClarity for the correct install of SCR 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/ :)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/  :)

Yeah, everything should be correctly installed! Hell I even reinstalled the whole game, and all the mods, today! I am also using the Bouncing Natural Breasts (BNB) Mod, if that could be a problem. Don't know what else could be causing this.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/33-sexout-common-resources-stable-version-scr/  :)

Yeah, everything should be correctly installed! Hell I even reinstalled the whole game, and all the mods, today! I am also using the Bouncing Natural Breasts (BNB) Mod, if that could be a problem. Don't know what else could be causing this.

exactly what was stated by the member. You re missing the pregnancy meshes that are part of the maternity clothes link given to you in the SCR OP or the SCR tutorial. You likely installed them wrong

exactly what was stated by the member. You re missing the pregnancy meshes that are part of the maternity clothes link given to you in the SCR OP or the SCR tutorial. You likely installed them wrong

Ah, I'm such an idiot. You were right, I was missing some of the meshes. Downloaded them and now everything's fixed. Thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

I fount a body using combat armor black ruined (p7) but it made the body invisible what mod is it from and how do I get it to form to my current p status?

It should be in the same download as the P1-P6 Black Combat armor. Damaged clothing System or something like that. Link should be in the first post.

I fount a body using combat armor black ruined (p7) but it made the body invisible what mod is it from and how do I get it to form to my current p status?

It should be in the same download as the P1-P6 Black Combat armor. Damaged clothing System or something like that. Link should be in the first post.

I believe it is here

Sexout Clothing System by Evilrunner (Sexout Clothing Damage Updated with Combat Armour! Only) (Delete the esp(s)

Got to remember to delete the esp. ;)

If not you can check the spread sheet for the item and item number. On the bottom many have been separated into the mods they come from.

I believe it is here

Sexout Clothing System by Evilrunner (Sexout Clothing Damage Updated with Combat Armour! Only) (Delete the esp(s)

Got to remember to delete the esp. ;)

If not you can check the spread sheet for the item and item number. On the bottom many have been separated into the mods they come from.

I installed that and the meshes for it showed up but the p7 doesn't go down to p1 or to normal.