Sorry if I missed anything that will help with my problem... I didn't find anything on this as of yet.

I'm getting the option to ask about abortions in the medical clinic... but after the first inquiry there is no other option? So in other words when I ask her if she can perform an abortion she will say yes or a line and then after that there is no option to pay her or have her do it...?

Also tried the bunaway pill and shot to no avail?

Is the abortions working at this time

Sorry if I missed anything that will help with my problem... I didn't find anything on this as of yet.

I'm getting the option to ask about abortions in the medical clinic... but after the first inquiry there is no other option? So in other words when I ask her if she can perform an abortion she will say yes or a line and then after that there is no option to pay her or have her do it...?

Also tried the bunaway pill and shot to no avail?

Is the abortions working at this time

Last time I tested them they were but it depends on how far the pregnancy has progressed past maybe P1 or P2 most docs with ethics won't do it unless it is a creature. Maybe that is your issue, I can't remember how I coded it and don't have it installed.

@ODell22d

I've checked in the plugin and it seems that Usanagi's dialogues are incomplete if you ask her to perform an abortion within the same dialogue branch as the pregnancy check. If that's what happened (you asked her to check and then selected the "0PregTest9Abortion" option, end that line of conversation and the correct choice should appear ("Can you perform an Abortion?"). Be aware that she'll ask you to take some time to weigh your decision if the pregnancy has not progressed enough (less than 10%) and that she'll refuse to operate if it has "pregressed too far" (nice one Halstrom - more than 80%).

If that's not what happened, then I and others willing to help would need some more information about your character's pregnancy and the specific dialogue path followed.

@ODell22d

I've checked in the plugin and it seems that Usanagi's dialogues are incomplete if you ask her to perform an abortion within the same dialogue branch as the pregnancy check. If that's what happened (you asked her to check and then selected the "0PregTest9Abortion" option, end that line of conversation and the correct choice should appear ("Can you perform an Abortion?"). Be aware that she'll ask you to take some time to weigh your decision if the pregnancy has not progressed enough (less than 10%) and that she'll refuse to operate if it has "pregressed too far" (nice one Halstrom - more than 80%).

If that's not what happened, then I and others willing to help would need some more information about your character's pregnancy and the specific dialogue path followed.

Feel free to make a patch or fixed version as I suck at dialogue, so not surprised something is incomplete :)

Challenge accepted. I've put my GECK where my mouth is (ouch) and this is what I've come up with. Most of the modifications I did were minimal - mainly punctuation (I left your capitalization as is though, Halstrom, it's part of the charm) and correcting a few item checks from Subject to Target, besides adding the missing choices to xx0a7b9e within 0PregTest9Abortion - but a few were not:

• I changed the flags on two ID checks for Usanagi from AND to OR, which enabled these dialogue options to appear in my game while they didn't before.
  • I added a condition on three dialogues to check if a pregnancy test had been taken, as otherwise these dialogues would only be available if the pregnancy showed, even if the doctor you were talking to still had the positive test results in their hands.
  • I removed Schuler and Farkas from the abortion dialogue checks, since they can't perform one anyway.

I've checked Usanagi, Kemp, Markland, Richards and Farkas' dialogues in-game, and they worked as intended for my character (6% pregnancy: Farkas performed the check but did not offer to operate, Usanagi and Kemp could operate but asked me to think about it while Markland and Richards terminated the pregnancy, even though I didn't have the 1st trimester belly, because I had taken a pregnancy test). That's an encouraging sign that I didn't break the feature, but I can't be 100% certain with just the one test subject.

The version of Pregnancy I modified was v3-20160204.1, with FalloutNV.esm (latest patch but no DLC loaded), the '97 Beta 6 Sexout.esm and the 20150920.1 SexoutCommonResources.esm loaded in the GECK, using the GECK 1.4 PowerUp -a fork. You'll find the exhaustive of changes I made in the attached txt file. Please let me know if any of these changes cause problems.

Edit: ops, forgot to mention it's a replacement esm.

SexoutPregnancyV3-DialogueChanges20160306.txt

SexoutPregnancyV3-20160204.1_ProposedDialogueCorrections.7z

Challenge accepted. I've put my GECK where my mouth is (ouch) and this is what I've come up with. Most of the modifications I did were minimal - mainly punctuation (I left your capitalization as is though, Halstrom, it's part of the charm) and correcting a few item checks from Subject to Target, besides adding the missing choices to xx0a7b9e within 0PregTest9Abortion - but a few were not:

• I changed the flags on two ID checks for Usanagi from AND to OR, which enabled these dialogue options to appear in my game while they didn't before.
  • I added a condition on three dialogues to check if a pregnancy test had been taken, as otherwise these dialogues would only be available if the pregnancy showed, even if the doctor you were talking to still had the positive test results in their hands.
  • I removed Schuler and Farkas from the abortion dialogue checks, since they can't perform one anyway.
I've checked Usanagi, Kemp, Markland, Richards and Farkas' dialogues in-game, and they worked as intended for my character (6% pregnancy: Farkas performed the check but did not offer to operate, Usanagi and Kemp could operate but asked me to think about it while Markland and Richards terminated the pregnancy, even though I didn't have the 1st trimester belly, because I had taken a pregnancy test). That's an encouraging sign that I didn't break the feature, but I can't be 100% certain with just the one test subject.

The version of Pregnancy I modified was v3-20160204.1, with FalloutNV.esm (latest patch but no DLC loaded), the '97 Beta 6 Sexout.esm and the 20150920.1 SexoutCommonResources.esm loaded in the GECK, using the GECK 1.4 PowerUp -a fork. You'll find the exhaustive of changes I made in the attached txt file. Please let me know if any of these changes cause problems.

Looks good, thanks for that, I never really got dialogue to work right, it seems most of my mistakes were quite simple :)

I'll wait till you have a few downloads to see if there's any issues them move it to the main download.

Feel free to add a random dialogue for the field ripper docs that says something like "Strip off and lie back on that crate while I sterilse a coathanger over the fire"

Actually there probably should even be a requirement to strip off too, though I can't remember if there's an bulletproof way to check. Though that probably interrupts the dialogue to open PIPBoy to strip, maybe we strip them and just leave the actor naked at end.

For a real challenge getting all this to work for companions would be cool :)

@7KeysCurtain No bother, and glad it's working in your game.

@Halstrom I'd very much like for medical interactions to get fleshed out, but I'm not confident I'd be up to the task. I'll have to level my GECK skills way up first. No promises ;)

Hey Halstrom, quick question for you (hopefully.) 

Pregnancy seems to keep freezing once the player is actually impregnated.

The fertility and pregnancy numbers remain at 0.00 indefinitely until pregnancy is reset. 

I've tried new saves, installs and uninstalls.

Can't seem to figure out what's causing the issue.

Hoping you could maybe get an idea of what's going on based off of this screenshot.

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
oHUD.esm=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm=1
WMVM.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
UnethicalDeeds.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
msexBase.esm=1
SexoutSoliciting.esm=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
SexoutDrugging.esm=1
SexoutTryout.esm=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexoutKennel.esp=1
FBCaptured.esp=1
FBFarm.esp=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
SexoutIntimacy.esm=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
SexoutCyberKennel.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
SexoutConsequences.esp=1
SunnyCompanion.esp=1
MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp=0
WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp=0
BunnySuit.esp=0
Clean-QuickSave.esp=1
InVitroFertilization.esp=1
JASPM.esp=1
JASPM - YUP.esp=0
SexoutClothingEval.esp=1
SexoutDamagedOutfitSwapping.esp=1
T6M Competition Swimsuit.esp=0
SmallerTalk.esp=1
SexyCorsets.esp=0
Readius_NV.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp=1
SOI-Options.esp=1
SexoutKennelShow.esp=1
WastelandCourier.esp=0
mysteriousoutfit.esp=0
LaraCroftArmor.esp=0
epock.esp=0
GoodspringsPlayerHome.esp=1
GhostConversionNVRevamp.esp=0
SexoutKennelShowARESExpansion.esp=0
msexVeronica.esp=1
SexoutSS_C.esp=0
SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp=1
SexoutMissMoo.esp=1
BBTombRaider.esp=0
Free Tribal Outfits.esp=0
BBAliceMurray.esp=0
merccustom.esp=0
jailhouserockette.esp=0
NV_AsharasFormalClothing.esp=0
BB_Persona_and_Secret.esp=0
RaiderChains.esp=0
jodragongirl.esp=0
Type3 Leather Armors.esp=0
NWIxiaarmor1.esp=0
NVRefugee Outfits.esp=0
SexoutSexAssault.esp=1
Mantis07Reflex - Realism.esp=0
Mantis07Reflex.esp=0
Distributed Necklaces and Chains Neck Seam Concealer.esp=1
JuliaChangset.esp=0
NVLadyoutfit1.esp=0
Nidaoutfitv1.esp=0
Ghost Variants Safe.esp=0
Ghost Variants.esp=0
JillBSAA.esp=0
Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp=0
DarNifiedUINV.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp=1
Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp=1
PerkEveryLevel.esp=1
FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - Full.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
SexoutAnimManagement.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
SexoutSound.esp=1

ScreenShot0_zpsioc9oc3w.png

Could you upload MaternityClothesFull files to MEGA? The torrent is no work for me.

No because they aren't my files really and I don't have a mega account.

I see too many mods rely on storing things on mega or other sites then 4 years later people complaining of dead links and whole mods become useless

The fertility and pregnancy numbers remain at 0.00 indefinitely until pregnancy is reset. 

Hoping you could maybe get an idea of what's going on based off of this screenshot.

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1

DeadMoney.esm=1

HonestHearts.esm=1

OldWorldBlues.esm=1

LonesomeRoad.esm=1

GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1

ClassicPack.esm=1

MercenaryPack.esm=1

TribalPack.esm=1

CaravanPack.esm=1

MikotoBeauty.esm=1

oHUD.esm=1

WMVM.esm=1

Sexout.esm=1

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1

SexoutOffSpring.esm=1

UnethicalDeeds.esm=1

SexoutSlavery.esm=1

msexBase.esm=1

SexoutSoliciting.esm=1

Fertile Breeder.esp=1

SexoutDrugging.esm=1

SexoutTryout.esm=1

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1

SexoutKennel.esp=1

FBCaptured.esp=1

FBFarm.esp=1

SexoutStore.esm=1

SexoutIntimacy.esm=1

SexoutBreeder.esp=1

SexoutCyberKennel.esp=1

WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1

SexoutConsequences.esp=1

SunnyCompanion.esp=1

WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp=0

BunnySuit.esp=0

Clean-QuickSave.esp=1

JASPM.esp=1

JASPM - YUP.esp=0

SexoutClothingEval.esp=1

SmallerTalk.esp=1

SexyCorsets.esp=0

Readius_NV.esp=1

MikotoBeauty.esp=1

SOI-Options.esp=1

SexoutKennelShow.esp=1

WastelandCourier.esp=0

mysteriousoutfit.esp=0

LaraCroftArmor.esp=0

epock.esp=0

msexVeronica.esp=1

SexoutSS_C.esp=0

SexoutMissMoo.esp=1

BBTombRaider.esp=0

BBAliceMurray.esp=0

merccustom.esp=0

jailhouserockette.esp=0

RaiderChains.esp=0

jodragongirl.esp=0

NWIxiaarmor1.esp=0

NVRefugee Outfits.esp=0

SexoutSexAssault.esp=1

Mantis07Reflex.esp=0

JuliaChangset.esp=0

NVLadyoutfit1.esp=0

Nidaoutfitv1.esp=0

Ghost Variants.esp=0

JillBSAA.esp=0

DarNifiedUINV.esp=1

PerkEveryLevel.esp=1

SexoutSpunk.esp=1

SexoutPosNew.esp=1

SexoutSound.esp=1

No idea people where reporting similar stuff a few pages back and something wasn't updated.

Could you upload MaternityClothesFull files to MEGA? The torrent is no work for me.

No because they aren't my files really and I don't have a mega account.

I see too many mods rely on storing things on mega or other sites then 4 years later people complaining of dead links and whole mods become useless

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1

DeadMoney.esm=1

HonestHearts.esm=1

OldWorldBlues.esm=1

LonesomeRoad.esm=1

GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1

ClassicPack.esm=1

MercenaryPack.esm=1

TribalPack.esm=1

CaravanPack.esm=1

MikotoBeauty.esm=1

oHUD.esm=1

WMVM.esm=1

Sexout.esm=1

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1

SexoutOffSpring.esm=1

UnethicalDeeds.esm=1

SexoutSlavery.esm=1

msexBase.esm=1

SexoutSoliciting.esm=1

Fertile Breeder.esp=1

SexoutDrugging.esm=1

SexoutTryout.esm=1

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1

SexoutKennel.esp=1

FBCaptured.esp=1

FBFarm.esp=1

SexoutStore.esm=1

SexoutIntimacy.esm=1

SexoutBreeder.esp=1

SexoutCyberKennel.esp=1

WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1

SexoutConsequences.esp=1

SunnyCompanion.esp=1

WEATHER RUDY ENB.esp=0

BunnySuit.esp=0

Clean-QuickSave.esp=1

JASPM.esp=1

JASPM - YUP.esp=0

SexoutClothingEval.esp=1

SmallerTalk.esp=1

SexyCorsets.esp=0

Readius_NV.esp=1

MikotoBeauty.esp=1

SOI-Options.esp=1

SexoutKennelShow.esp=1

WastelandCourier.esp=0

mysteriousoutfit.esp=0

LaraCroftArmor.esp=0

epock.esp=0

msexVeronica.esp=1

SexoutSS_C.esp=0

SexoutMissMoo.esp=1

BBTombRaider.esp=0

BBAliceMurray.esp=0

merccustom.esp=0

jailhouserockette.esp=0

RaiderChains.esp=0

jodragongirl.esp=0

NWIxiaarmor1.esp=0

NVRefugee Outfits.esp=0

SexoutSexAssault.esp=1

Mantis07Reflex.esp=0

JuliaChangset.esp=0

NVLadyoutfit1.esp=0

Nidaoutfitv1.esp=0

Ghost Variants.esp=0

JillBSAA.esp=0

DarNifiedUINV.esp=1

PerkEveryLevel.esp=1

SexoutSpunk.esp=1

SexoutPosNew.esp=1

SexoutSound.esp=1

No idea people where reporting similar stuff a few pages back and something wasn't updated.

Looked into it, something about the included version of Sexout Positioning.

But I've updated everything to the most recent version (have tried both stable and beta versions) and started with a new save.

Sexout beta 6

latest pregnancy

latest resources

latest spunk

latest NX

Nothing seems to work.

Probably just a broken mod at this point, given the number of reports on the issue.

@Womb Raider From the looks of things, Positioning itself is not working properly either ("Pos: End - WTF!? PosControl not running?") and I don't think that Pregnancy can mess with Positioning. The only times I've experienced issues with the scripts in this version of Pregnancy not updating, all other scripts across Sexout mods that rely on Sexout's own event detection had stopped working too (Spunk's arousal stuck at 0, Positioning unable to position actors). If Pregnancy is the only mod affected in your game, by all means ignore my comment. But if complaints about invalid acts or actors, scripts not running or scripts waiting for a confirmation show up in the debug logs from other mods, then maybe give Pregnancy the benefit of the doubt?

@Womb Raider From the looks of things, Positioning itself is not working properly either ("Pos: End - WTF!? PosControl not running?") and I don't think that Pregnancy can mess with Positioning. The only times I've experienced issues with the scripts in this version of Pregnancy not updating, all other scripts across Sexout mods that rely on Sexout's own event detection had stopped working too (Spunk's arousal stuck at 0, Positioning unable to position actors). If Pregnancy is the only mod affected in your game, by all means ignore my comment. But if complaints about invalid acts or actors, scripts not running or scripts waiting for a confirmation show up in the debug logs from other mods, then maybe give Pregnancy the benefit of the doubt?

Now that's starting to ring a bell, Pregnancy halts most scripts if it detects that an actor is engaged in sex to reduce lag and issues withe NPC's re-dressing / re-equipping when tokens are added. Something in Sexout/SexoutPositioning was screwing up and leaving the flag showing the actors still having sex when they weren't.

Thanks for the quick reply with help... Very nice of you to help and beyond belief for you to fix well not fix but make the dialog more user friendly!!!

I think I understand what went wrong I never did a medical exam of the pregnancy so the dialog options would not activate?

I was getting the 0PregTest9Abortion option but after choosing it nothing would happen the dialog just stopped... 

Now that you fixed the dialog should I just wait till there is no pregnancy before adding the modified content?

Also please does anyone know the clothing that fits P6 and up?

Once again thanks so much for your time and the awesome mod

Thanks for the quick reply with help... Very nice of you to help and beyond belief for you to fix well not fix but make the dialog more user friendly!!!

I think I understand what went wrong I never did a medical exam of the pregnancy so the dialog options would not activate?

I was getting the 0PregTest9Abortion option but after choosing it nothing would happen the dialog just stopped... 

Now that you fixed the dialog should I just wait till there is no pregnancy before adding the modified content?

Also please does anyone know the clothing that fits P6 and up?

Once again thanks so much for your time and the awesome mod

If you weren't many versions behind you shouldn't have any issues updating, there haven't been any major changes to the processing scripts for quite a while so clean saves shouldn't be necessary.

Isn't working at all. Everything resets to 0 if I try. Can't even get it to work with In Vitro Fertilization which should force it.

Load order:

[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] Sexout.esm