Hello all,

thanks for the answer.

A Version without belt would be nice... but where can i get it?

I am more an animator then a mesher^^ maybe i make one as a little tutorial in my time...

...but t would be easier to find a version without belt - so anyone an idea?

Thanks for help

Ava

in the meantime i have crawled deeper into the secrets of FNV^^

1. I edited the Fortress cuffs in Nifskope - removed belt and collar. Saved as new file.

2. Downloaded GECK - viewed some tutorials and made my own esp - the new cuffs can now bought in the general store. Will be shown ingame.

3. Tested it ingame - all fine :-))))))

but.....

I still get the message "You feel....."

I made the cuffs as "Armor". Is the Pregnancy Script looking for Armor and as soon as you wear it it will trigger this message?

Or is there a text inside the .nif file which makes it as a named object - and the pregnancy/SCR script points to that?

And if in .nif - how can i find the name^^

Still searching to understand the concept....

!!!!!!!!!!!! Found it - it refrences to the Upperbodyslot in GECK - if you assign it to the necklace slot pe - the message will not be triggert. !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for help

Ava

1. I edited the Fortress cuffs in Nifskope - removed belt and collar. Saved as new file.

2. Downloaded GECK - viewed some tutorials and made my own esp - the new cuffs can now bought in the general store. Will be shown ingame.

but.....

I made the cuffs as "Armor". Is the Pregnancy Script looking for Armor and as soon as you wear it it will trigger this message?

Or is there a text inside the .nif file which makes it as a named object - and the pregnancy/SCR script points to that?

!!!!!!!!!!!! Found it - it refrences to the Upperbodyslot in GECK - if you assign it to the necklace slot pe - the message will not be triggert. !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for help

Ava

Ah yes, I forgot that if you wear anyunrecognised outfit on upperbody slot Pregnancy will assume its not Pregnancy friendly :)

but.....

Thanks for help

Ava

Ah yes, I forgot that if you wear anyunrecognised outfit on upperbody slot Pregnancy will assume its not Pregnancy friendly :)

Ava is the next major Fallout/Sexout modder there.

How is the possiblity of this change being added to the Sexout files?

Ah.. slowly but surly i fiddle my way into the sexout scripting world^^

Just a small question - yesterday i downloaded a small tool to classify cloth if it will be stripped or not - its the "undress list editor^^ - my name for it^^

I can't find it anymore^^

Can someone give me the link...

Thx

When im fine with it and can expand the sexout store sortiment^^ i will post the esp - sure :-) (But the stuff is just edited - not created - so whats about rights - owner etc - have it on my own disc does not interst anybody... but as soon as i am posting them....)

But im still testing....

Struggling with spunk - lust, arrousel and perks in the moment.... Seems the perks   - are hardcoded... hmpf.... no chance to make own then....

Have the idea to make a kind of "fetish" list - it creats a "perk" list for the player (focused arround lust and arrousel) - so he/she then get them in a series of small quests ...

The main stuff is to much "Vanilla" orientated - but there are a lot of Fetishes out there^^

But spunk seems a little bit overloaded for me..... hmmm...

Just a question - how is the way to get the rights to edit a module pe SexoutSpunk? Who do i need to ask - is there a small tutorial? Howto? Rightsmanagement - project side like google docs etc?

Ava

When im fine with it and can expand the sexout store sortiment^^ i will post the esp - sure :-) (But the stuff is just edited - not created - so whats about rights - owner etc - have it on my own disc does not interst anybody... but as soon as i am posting them....)

But im still testing....

Struggling with spunk - lust, arrousel and perks in the moment.... Seems the perks   - are hardcoded... hmpf.... no chance to make own then....

Have the idea to make a kind of "fetish" list - it creats a "perk" list for the player (focused arround lust and arrousel) - so he/she then get them in a series of small quests ...

The main stuff is to much "Vanilla" orientated - but there are a lot of Fetishes out there^^

Just a question - how is the way to get the rights to edit a module pe SexoutSpunk? Who do i need to ask - is there a small tutorial? Howto? Rightsmanagement - project side like google docs etc?

Ava

Just ask the creator DocSax, he's very active on the forum :)

For some reason, my character becomes naked after equipping certain Sexout Store clothing. For example, Skimpy Slave Rags will spit this into the debug console after equipping:

Preg5BSwapP0 Teddy(Character Name): SWAP ERROR Skimpy Slave Rags to Skimpy Slave Rags, SwapStage 1

Preg5BP0 Teddy: SwapComplete Skimpy Slave Rags to Skimpy Slave Rags BSHealth 50.00

SwapStage 2

Preg5BSwapP0 Teddy: End

Preg5BodyCalc Teddy: PregSizeAdj 0.0, PregCount 0, Semen 0.0, Cumbloat 0.000

Preg5BodyCalc Teddy: PrevBellySize 0, CurrBellySIze 0 (0.000), ApparBellySize 0

Preg5BodyCalc Teddy: PrevOutfit Skimpy Slave Rags, CurrOutfit

Preg5BodyCalc: UnknownSwapError0

I find it really strange and irritating because I never came across this and haven't seen anyone report it.

For some reason, my character becomes naked after equipping certain Sexout Store clothing. For example, Skimpy Slave Rags will spit this into the debug console after equipping:

Preg5BSwapP0 Teddy(Character Name): SWAP ERROR Skimpy Slave Rags to Skimpy Slave Rags, SwapStage 1

Preg5BP0 Teddy: SwapComplete Skimpy Slave Rags to Skimpy Slave Rags BSHealth 50.00

SwapStage 2

Preg5BSwapP0 Teddy: End

Preg5BodyCalc Teddy: PregSizeAdj 0.0, PregCount 0, Semen 0.0, Cumbloat 0.000

Preg5BodyCalc Teddy: PrevBellySize 0, CurrBellySIze 0 (0.000), ApparBellySize 0

Preg5BodyCalc Teddy: PrevOutfit Skimpy Slave Rags, CurrOutfit

Preg5BodyCalc: UnknownSwapError0

I find it really strange and irritating because I never came across this and haven't seen anyone report it.

I had a look, but couldn't find anything to cause this and don't have FONV installed to test anything.

Th first line is normally spat out when equipping any outfit, I never quite got the swapping scripts right, they were notoriously easy to break when I tried fixing things like that.

But im still testing....

Ava

Just ask the creator DocSax, he's very active on the forum :)

ON the thread it states the permissions are GPL

As far as his repository of the project I don't know, you would have to ask him if there is any.

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt

So, I've taken to using this mod in conjunction with the spunk, fertile breeder, and breeding mods.  Everything seemed to be working fine, my character managed to get pregnant with Coyotes, carried a litter, then shortly after birthing was knocked up with another litter.  That one was birthed fine, too.  However, as some point after that (not sure exactly when), my character's fertility cycle just stopped.  It was stick at 1.47% for weeks of in-game time. 

I tried a reset, but all that did was stick it back to being 0.00%, and hasn't moved since.  I have Veronica on lust-tracking (via wear and tear, I believe), and her cycle seems to be working normally.  Any ideas on how I can get the fertility cycle rolling again?

I tried a reset, but all that did was stick it back to being 0.00%, and hasn't moved since.  I have Veronica on lust-tracking (via wear and tear, I believe), and her cycle seems to be working normally.  Any ideas on how I can get the fertility cycle rolling again?

I have a female stuck on 0.00% as well.  I noticed the sperm in her vagina kept increasing but she would get no sperm in her womb- ever so I reset it also in case something was stuck.  But the vagina sperm still keeps rising but nothing in her womb.  She did not take bunaway nor does she have a diaphragm in either.  Several other females I've played in other games seem to be working fine.  So far it's just one particular female that is stuck.

And I think I may have trekked far enough back in my saves to pinpoint the issue... looks like there is a new version of sexout assault, which i got; however, I had been raped on the old version already.

It must have locked my player and did not unlock it properly.

I removed sexout assault completely, and am going to continue on with the old save and see if the issue resurfaces.

I have a female stuck on 0.00% as well.  I noticed the sperm in her vagina kept increasing but she would get no sperm in her womb- ever so I reset it also in case something was stuck.  But the vagina sperm still keeps rising but nothing in her womb.  She did not take bunaway nor does she have a diaphragm in either.  Several other females I've played in other games seem to be working fine.  So far it's just one particular female that is stuck.

Which one?

The reason I ask is int he past even though it was supported I had limited support with pregnancies outside of my toon. The default companions worked fairly well for the most part but random NPCs not so much. It seemed as if it took more effort and attempts to get them pregnant.

I played it as if there were natural reasons she didn't get pregnant or had a harder time. This is the case in real life as well so I was never really concerned. ONce I was relaxed I would occasionally get a pleasant surprise when she would get pregnant. :)

I've run into a similar issue but I'm not 100% certain pregnancy is the issue, my character shows 100% on both stats for fert (tested it to see if the system was running right) and for some weird reason she has -2,147,483,647 swimmers in the womb put a positive number in the vagina, I dont know if the issue is here or with spunk.

I've run into a similar issue but I'm not 100% certain pregnancy is the issue, my character shows 100% on both stats for fert (tested it to see if the system was running right) and for some weird reason she has -2,147,483,647 swimmers in the womb put a positive number in the vagina, I dont know if the issue is here or with spunk.

I've had that too but they still get pregnant.  Did you turn up your fertility settings by any chance?  Sometimes I've found when the male is really potent I get high numbers like that which then dip into the negative.

@ritualclarity, here's my screens.  I took the debug shots while he was fucking her and afterwards.  I do have this line in my log as well as @kyrus666.

post-560954-0-18558400-1445548607_thumb.jpg

post-560954-0-97023600-1445548607_thumb.jpg

post-560954-0-97701900-1445548608_thumb.jpg

post-560954-0-96840200-1445548609_thumb.jpg

post-560954-0-98078700-1445548610_thumb.jpg

post-560954-0-97903000-1445548611_thumb.jpg

post-560954-0-00288600-1445548613_thumb.jpg

post-560954-0-97605900-1445548613_thumb.jpg

post-560954-0-96446000-1445548615_thumb.jpg

I've had that too but they still get pregnant.  Did you turn up your fertility settings by any chance?  Sometimes I've found when the male is really potent I get high numbers like that which then dip into the negative.

@ritualclarity, here's my screens.  I took the debug shots while he was fucking her and afterwards.  I do have this line in my log as well as @kyrus666.

I turned up the settings for Female fert but not male unless the retainable volume amount being changed did it.

Because Pregnancy adds removes tokens to actors it causes any NPCs to re-evaluate their armor/weapons. That meant NPCs would put their armor and weapons back on during sex, so I set Pregnancies scripts to stop running while they think an actor is having sex to prevent that happening.

So from the info above it seems like SexoutNG hasn't cleaned up something and Pregnancy thinks the actor is still having sex.