i still having problem opening adult(race) offspring container(bag) "lets see whats you are carrying"

it jump back to dialog and that dialog line disappear. 
and sometimes their hair changer color? and their hair are NEON BLUE!!!! i mean the father is just regular brown or black while my character is rosewood.... cant you just make the children hair brown or something generic?

i still having problem opening adult(race) offspring container(bag) "lets see whats you are carrying"

it jump back to dialog and that dialog line disappear. 

and sometimes their hair changer color? and their hair are NEON BLUE!!!! i mean the father is just regular brown or black while my character is rosewood.... cant you just make the children hair brown or something generic?

Ah now I know what you mean by contaniner, you mean inventory, no I could never get that to work, I've been meaning to remove the option.

LOL, radiation does weird things in the wasteland :).

Hair colors are random because years ago people complained all the kids looked the same and it was the simplest way to make them different, no ones said anything otherwise since. I can't remember how complex the code is for it, its somewhere in SexoutOffspring I think in the YoungHumanoid script, I might have a look this week and see if I can pair it down to presets or something, but basically I've pretty much finished developing this mod, just bugfixing nowdays.

well, at least it didnt glow in the dark.... wont make a good one for a stealth gameplay...
talk about glow in the dark,
and im still waiting for a fallout mod that make a nuka cola quantum drinker piss glowing piss....

oh and i notice another things. when the baby grow to a todder(smaller children), we get to name them. but when they grow to a children(the normal size), they loss their name and get something like "race" offspring. same when they grow up. and the moment they grow up, they just seems wonder off... unless we tell them to follow... and have to use "openteammatecontainer 1" to open their inventory.

well, at least it didnt glow in the dark.... wont make a good one for a stealth gameplay...

talk about glow in the dark,

and im still waiting for a fallout mod that make a nuka cola quantum drinker piss glowing piss....

oh and i notice another things. when the baby grow to a todder(smaller children), we get to name them. but when they grow to a children(the normal size), they loss their name and get something like "race" offspring. same when they grow up. and the moment they grow up, they just seems wonder off... unless we tell them to follow... and have to use "openteammatecontainer 1" to open their inventory.

Yeah I never had much interest in the Offspring part of the mod which is why I separated it so other people could take over, but no one ever did.

Porbably silly question but i wanna ask this for a long time now...Is there an option that i can disable pregnant outfit if i just want Nude pregnant body alone? I ask it because there are some replacer mods i install and wanna keep them the way they are.

I know i can just switch fertility off in MCM when my PC is not pregnant and my Outfit will be normal ,just wonder if there is such option and i did not know it.

Porbably silly question but i wanna ask this for a long time now...Is there an option that i can disable pregnant outfit if i just want Nude pregnant body alone? I ask it because there are some replacer mods i install and wanna keep them the way they are.

I know i can just switch fertility off in MCM when my PC is not pregnant and my Outfit will be normal ,just wonder if there is such option and i did not know it.

I think you might be able to set max belly size to 0?

Greetings,

I usually figure out my errors on my own, but on this particular one I've finally hit the wall. I can't seem to get my armors and clothing to swamp with the pregnancy maternity armors and clothing. For example, my Lara Croft type 3 armor won't change to the pregnant version when player is pregnant. However, my players skins do change when pregnant with no armor or clothing equipped and everything else is working. I am using pregnancy version 3 and the full maternity torrent is installed. My best regards to whomever may help!

Greetings,

I usually figure out my errors on my own, but on this particular one I've finally hit the wall. I can't seem to get my armors and clothing to swamp with the pregnancy maternity armors and clothing. For example, my Lara Croft type 3 armor won't change to the pregnant version when player is pregnant. However, my players skins do change when pregnant with no armor or clothing equipped and everything else is working. I am using pregnancy version 3 and the full maternity torrent is installed. My best regards to whomever may help!

There is a spreadsheet in the downloads section which will show the various armors and their pregnancy versions. There might not be pregnancy version of the armors that you are using. If the body swaps say with one armor and not with another it might be that there isn't a body for it to swap to. If you do find a body listed on that spread sheet then it might be useful to post hat Id number here so that Halstrom has an easier time finding out why it isn't swamping. There are so many armor and variations of those armors that it is difficult to keep track of.

chances are if the bodies are swapping than he armors should swap of there is one available however it is possible that some got broken in the swapping script. Of course I might be mistaken on the body's swap as opposed to the armor swap but I believe the process is the same.

Greetings,

There is a spreadsheet in the downloads section which will show the various armors and their pregnancy versions. There might not be pregnancy version of the armors that you are using. If the body swaps say with one armor and not with another it might be that there isn't a body for it to swap to. If you do find a body listed on that spread sheet then it might be useful to post hat Id number here so that Halstrom has an easier time finding out why it isn't swamping. There are so many armor and variations of those armors that it is difficult to keep track of.

chances are if the bodies are swapping than he armors should swap of there is one available however it is possible that some got broken in the swapping script. Of course I might be mistaken on the body's swap as opposed to the armor swap but I believe the process is the same.

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply!

I found out the unique armors work using the Sexout Store. However, the vanilla armors and clothes still do not swamp to the pregnant versions. Going to check that spreadsheet soon, and again thanks for the info.

One more thing, I've located a minuscule error in the Preg2nd.nif and Preg7th.nif in which the BSLightingShaderType needs to be altered to BSShaderType to SHADER_SKIN and BSShaderFlags needs to have SF_FaceGen to fix the discolored face and body of the second and seventh pregnancy for the Type 3 Pregnant Calibody.

That is something that Halstrom will have to address

That never has worked as you were supposed to delete the esp and just use the sexout store versions.

To make it work you would have to add the esp outfit to the formlist containing all the pregnant variations of that outfit.

That never has worked as you were supposed to delete the esp and just use the sexout store versions.

To make it work you would have to add the esp outfit to the formlist containing all the pregnant variations of that outfit.

This is what needs to be addressed by you if you agree there might be an issue.

One more thing, I've located a minuscule error in the Preg2nd.nif and Preg7th.nif in which the BSLightingShaderType needs to be altered to BSShaderType to SHADER_SKIN and BSShaderFlags needs to have SF_FaceGen to fix the discolored face and body of the second and seventh pregnancy for the Type 3 Pregnant Calibody.

This is what needs to be addressed by you if you agree there might be an issue.

Ahh, now I remember something like that being an issue, but its in the maternity clothing files and requires fix by nifskope or blender, which I know nothing about.

So a call out for someone that does to address this minor issue, correct?

Is anyone able to do this fix? I am not able as I don't know how either.

Call answered  :) 5 min in nifskope =

Added to my tutorial as a patch crediting you gamerdude711. you are awesome. :).

@ jonwayne1993

Since you were the first to mention this in a long time and likely have a setup to test this properly please report back as to how the above patch works so that i can pack it up into the old maternity files and upload them.

Added to my tutorial as a patch crediting you gamerdude711. you are awesome. :).

@ jonwayne1993

Since you were the first to mention this in a long time and likely have a setup to test this properly please report back as to how the above patch works so that i can pack it up into the old maternity files and upload them.

Not really  :blush:

I doubt anyone will really notice anything. it was just meatcaps & the like anyway. I'm not even sure they really need those flags. If it was the actual body it would be a big deal & people would be breaking down doors to get someone to fix.

is there still an mcm or did that get removed?  worse thought did I  end up installing it the wrong way cause I'm using mod organizer?

There is still an MCM menu. There shouldn't be any problems with installing it using MO just review the mod and make sure you have the proper folder (data) selected.

found a work around downloaded that file labled data if thats what your talking about funny story really thought id try that before anyone else got back to me.

Yes it isn't really a work around it is what you do when a mod don't install correctly. In my sig there are quite a few links. There are a few for the STEPS project that has useful info on MO. MO isn't what this thread is about so I will not be able to go farther. However also in my links is the Unofficial MO thread as well. There you can post your MO related questions.

don't understand at all very confusing need a much better tutorial how to get Pregnancy to happen

is there anyway i can make happen right a way or do i need w8 months in game time??

Quick tutorial

Check to see if you have ova / fertility in inventory

Have sex,

Get pregnant.

:P

(provided you have all the mods installed and setup)