My character won't stop giving birth to ants. The birthing sequence has been running for an hour and I'm surrounded by like 30 baby ants (all growing) and still giving birth to ant eggs. O.O

Yes that seems to occur occasionally, I suspect it's something to do with one of the mods adding extra eggs faster than my scripts delete them, unfortunately no one has supplied me with any debug.txt info to track it down

Sorry if this has already been answered but I didn't see it when I searched this topic.

Been playing through TTW as a Daughter of Ares race and noticed my character has just fallen pregnant but it isn't showing yet. When the pregnancy bodies are applied to her will they use the Ares textures or regular human textures? And if they're human is it possible to turn off the pregnancy suits on the PC only but keep the pregnancy progressing?

Thanks in advance.

Update 20150715.1:

Version number updates only

Update 20150713.3:

Added extra debugging messages for stop and start of animations in birthing

Added extra fertility reset to .0001 at removal of pregnancies

Added Pregnancy settings to debug.txt when its activated.

Update 20150713.2:

Adjustment to increase minimum amount of FertEz in the actors system required for fertility to reset.

Update 20150713.1:

Added debug message to show birth exhaustion locking out fertility

Update 20150710.1:

Reduced factor of semen conversion of eggs/larve by 20

Requires Odessa's SexoutNG beta 94.4 or later

My character won't stop giving birth to ants. The birthing sequence has been running for an hour and I'm surrounded by like 30 baby ants (all growing) and still giving birth to ant eggs. O.O

Is your settings for pregnancy short? Is the length of OVA life long? I am asking because the settings might be so fast that you are getting pregnant and giving birth before spunk can be removed ;).

Yes that seems to occur occasionally, I suspect it's something to do with one of the mods adding extra eggs faster than my scripts delete them, unfortunately no one has supplied me with any debug.txt info to track it down

I almost had that problem but it was because a mod added various offspring to the toon. When thinking back it was exactly as it should be. ;). I would be happy to give a debug text if I ever got that "bug".. lol. (and figured out how to get a debug text in the first place :))

So quick question, will this conflict with Sexout Clothing Evaluation? I currently use this mod to keep my equipable elf ears on my char during sex as well as a choker collar to hide the neck seam. The reason I ask is because I am getting a bizzare issue were either Sexout, SCE or SexoutPreg is swapping bodies but not unequiping the old body when it equips the new body. The result is a body that clips through clothing when naked a bizzare overlap of bodies. After a time and after sever 'body swaps' the character is left with a black body due to all the over lapping bodies. I guess that is the result of multiple textures on the same mesh? I dunno, but in either case without knowing what is causing the issue, Sexout itself, Pregnancy or the Cothing Eval I don't have a clue where to start debugging. Near as I can guess, these are the only mods that I have that should be swapping out body meshes at all. I also want to point out that this is happening with several clean save and new game files.

Here are some examples of what I am talking about.

post-41000-0-13862300-1437444227_thumb.jpgpost-41000-0-88569300-1437444229_thumb.jpg

So quick question, will this conflict with Sexout Clothing Evaluation? I currently use this mod to keep my equipable elf ears on my char during sex as well as a choker collar to hide the neck seam. The reason I ask is because I am getting a bizzare issue were either Sexout, SCE or SexoutPreg is swapping bodies but not unequiping the old body when it equips the new body. The result is a body that clips through clothing when naked a bizzare overlap of bodies. After a time and after sever 'body swaps' the character is left with a black body due to all the over lapping bodies. I guess that is the result of multiple textures on the same mesh? I dunno, but in either case without knowing what is causing the issue, Sexout itself, Pregnancy or the Cothing Eval I don't have a clue where to start debugging. Near as I can guess, these are the only mods that I have that should be swapping out body meshes at all. I also want to point out that this is happening with several clean save and new game files.

Here are some examples of what I am talking about.

You elf ears may have a body attached to them, SCE only adds ratings to outfits, it doesn't contain any meshes at all, somehow you are wearing a body on another slot other than the bodyslot 2

So My character finally had a successful birth thanks to the update. But now they run at a severely reduced speed. Anyway to fix this.

Wait till the birth exhaustion effect wears off after 5min of real world time playing

Yeah it went away but then I went through a second pregnancy right after the first one and when i went into labor for this one, it broke. my HUD was still up and I could only move the camera up and down around my character and I never gave birth but was stuck in the birthing animation. 

So My character finally had a successful birth thanks to the update. But now they run at a severely reduced speed. Anyway to fix this.

Wait till the birth exhaustion effect wears off after 5min of real world time playing

Yeah it went away but then I went through a second pregnancy right after the first one and when i went into labor for this one, it broke. my HUD was still up and I could only move the camera up and down around my character and I never gave birth but was stuck in the birthing animation.

When you say second pregnancy, do you mean you went through a second birthing of an existing pregnancy straight away or got pregnant straight away and went through the whole normal length pregnancy period before it tried birthing again. I need to see a debug.txt to diagnose this issue. Any other pregnancies above 95% should be added to any birthing, the other possibility is pregnancies set to progress to fast.\ and are reaching 95% before another birthing can complete.

When you say second pregnancy, do you mean you went through a second birthing of an existing pregnancy straight away or got pregnant straight away and went through the whole normal length pregnancy period before it tried birthing again. I need to see a debug.txt to diagnose this issue. Any other pregnancies above 95% should be added to any birthing, the other possibility is pregnancies set to progress to fast.\ and are reaching 95% before another birthing can complete.

It was the latter, right after I gave birth I got pregnant straight away cause according to the fertility scanner there was still a large sperm count in my womb.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I am encountering a seemingly random occurrence of, while my character is pregnant, and I wait/sleep, sometimes waiting or sleeping just stops and I am informed that the unborn baby is dead, I have no idea what is causing it, I have the Miscarriages setting in the MCM set to 0% but it still happens randomly from time to time.

So, I am encountering a seemingly random occurrence of, while my character is pregnant, and I wait/sleep, sometimes waiting or sleeping just stops and I am informed that the unborn baby is dead, I have no idea what is causing it, I have the Miscarriages setting in the MCM set to 0% but it still happens randomly from time to time.

Do you actually lose an offspring when it happens?

What is the Miscarriage chance showing in the console when you have debugging on?

BunAway or BunX can also cause Miscarriages if there's any in your system.

Yes, my character loses the offspring when it happens, and I do not have BunAway or BunX in/on my character, for the miscarriage chance with debugging, I do not remember, and I will get the to you soon.

Edit: okay, debug information

apparently it is still at something like 2.85 somehow?

Cool, that was pretty helpful, I'm pretty sure I tracked it down, and now added a check in there so if the slider is set to 0 it should mean BunAway is the only way to cause a miscarriage.

There are also a heap of other things increasing chances of miscarriage too I forgot Health, Radiation, running, jumping, alcohol, poison etc

scn SexoutP3SMutationMiscarryUDFCalc

; *** Calculates current chances of mis carriage & mutation tallying up events like running, jumping etc

ref rActor
int iDebug
float fDistanceToPlayer
int iRandom
int iRadLevel

float fDrugFertEz
float fDrugBunX
float fDrugBunAway
float fDrugSleepEz
float fDrugNoDoze
float fDrugLustOh
float fDrugAlcohol
float fDrugDope

float fMiscarryChance
float fMutationChance
float fMisMod
float fMutMod

float fPregStagePerc

int iSemenSporeCarrier
float fSporeMutationChance

int iPregCountHumanoid
int iPregCountHuman
int iValidActor
float fHealthPerc

Begin Function {rActor}

Set gPregMutMisCalcHappening to 2
	Set fDistanceToPlayer to rActor.GetDistance PlayerREF
	if rActor == PlayerREF
		Set fDistanceToPlayer to 1
	endif
	Set iDebug to 0
	if fDistanceToPlayer > 0 && fDistanceToPlayer < 900
		if SexoutP0QVAR.iDebug == 3
			Set iDebug to 3
		elseif SexoutP0QVAR.iDebug == 7 && rActor == PlayerREF
			Set iDebug to 3
		elseif SexoutP0QVAR.iDebug > 7
			Set iDebug to 3
		endif
	endif
	Set fDrugLustOh to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fLustOh"
	Set fDrugSleepEz to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fSleepEz"
	Set fDrugFertEz to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fFertEz"
	Set fDrugBunX to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fBunX"
	Set fDrugBunAway to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fBunAway"
	Set fDrugAlcohol to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fAlcohol"
	Set fDrugDope to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOD:fDope"
	Set fMisMod to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fMisMod"
	Set fMutMod to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fMutMod"
	Set fHealthPerc to (rActor.GetHealthPercentage) * 100

; *** Count Semen
	Set iSemenSporeCarrier to (gSpermAdjToSperm * (rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:Vol:SporeCarrier"))
	Set fPregStagePerc to rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fPregStagePerc"
	Set iRadLevel to rActor.GetActorValue RadiationRads

; *** Mutation / Miscarry Base Chance Calculations, Mutation & Miscarry more likely earlier in Pregnancy
	Set fMiscarryChance to (SexoutP0QVAR.fMiscarryAdj) - fPregStagePerc + 49 - fHealthPerc
	Set fMiscarryChance to fMiscarryChance -  (rActor.GetItemCount SexoutP4TokenBirthCount)
	Set fMiscarryChance to fMiscarryChance - (rActor.GetActorValue Endurance)
	Set fMiscarryChance to fMiscarryChance - (rActor.GetActorValue Medicine / 10)
	Set fMiscarryChance to fMiscarryChance + (rActor.GetActorValue Dehydration / 20) + (rActor.GetActorValue Hunger / 20)
	Set fMiscarryChance to fMiscarryChance + (rActor.GetActorValue SleepDeprevation / 20)
	Set fMiscarryChance to fMiscarryChance + (fDrugNoDoze / 500) + (fDrugSleepEz / 500)
	Set fMiscarryChance to fMiscarryChance + (fDrugAlcohol / 500) + (fDrugDope / 500)
	if SexoutP0QVAR.fMiscarryAdj <=0
		Set fMiscarryChance to 0
	endif
	Set fMiscarryChance to fMiscarryChance + (fDrugBunX / 500) + (fDrugBunAway * .3)
	rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fMiscarryChance" fMiscarryChance

Set fMutationChance to (SexoutP0QVAR.fMutationAdj) - fPregStagePerc + (iRadLevel / 20)
	Set fMutationChance to fMutationChance - (rActor.GetActorValue Endurance)
	Set fMutationChance to fMutationChance + (fDrugNoDoze / 500) + (fDrugSleepEz / 500)
	Set fMutationChance to fMutationChance + (fDrugAlcohol / 500) + (fDrugDope / 500)
	Set fMutationChance to fMutationChance + (fDrugBunX / 5000) + (fDrugBunAway / 500)
	if SexoutP0QVAR.fMutationAdj <= 0
		Set fMutationChance to 0
	endif
	Set fMutationChance to fMutationChance + (iSemenSporeCarrier / gSpermAdjToEggs)
	rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fMutationChance" fMutationChance

;	if iDebug == 3
;		DebugPrint "Preg3UDFMiscarry/Mutation %n: BaseMiscarry %3.2f, BaseMutation %3.2f" rActor fMiscarryChance fMutationChance	
;	endif

; *** Race Modifiers
	if rActor.GetIsRace Ghoul
		Set fMiscarryChance to fMiscarryChance + 15
		Set fMutationChance to fMutationChance + 15
	endif

Set gPregMutMisCalcHappening to 3
; *** Accumulated Buffs / Risks
	if rActor.GetSitting
		Set fMisMod to fMisMod - .5
		Set fMutMod to fMutMod - .5
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget WellRestedSpell
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutSPDrugPreNatalVitamins
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP4EOffSpringChecked
	endif

if rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeTightToWear
		Set fMisMod to fMisMod + (fPregStagePerc / 100)
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ETightClothes
		endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ETooTightClothes
		Set fMisMod to fMisMod + (fPregStagePerc / 100) * 1.5
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3ESuperTightClothes
		Set fMisMod to fMisMod + (fPregStagePerc / 100) * 2
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP3EDamagingClothes
		Set fMisMod to fMisMod + (fPregStagePerc / 100) * 3
	endif

if rActor.IsRunning && rActor.IsMoving
	endif
	if rActor.GetLastPlayerAction == 1 ; *** Melee
		Set fMisMod to fMisMod  + (fPregStagePerc / 50)
	endif
	if rActor.GetLastPlayerAction == 6 ; *** Jumping
		Set fMisMod to fMisMod  + (fPregStagePerc / 50)
	endif

if rActor.IsInCombat
		Set fMisMod to fMisMod + (fPregStagePerc / 50)
	endif
	if rActor.GetKnockedState > 0
		Set fMisMod to fMisMod + 1
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget FlamerBurnEffectSpell || rActor.IsSpellTarget SpellFlamerEffect
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget GlowingOneAttack
		Set fMutMod to fMutMod + 1
	endif

if rActor.IsSpellTarget RadScorpion1Poison || rActor.IsSpellTarget RadScorpion2Poison || rActor.IsSpellTarget NightstalkerPoison || rActor.IsSpellTarget CazadorPoison || rActor.IsSpellTarget DeathClawPoison
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget WaterUnpurified
		Set fMisMod to fMisMod + .5
		Set fMutMod to fMutMod + .5
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget WaterHeal4Bad || rActor.IsSpellTarget WaterHeal5Terrible
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget Stimpak || rActor.IsSpellTarget RadX || rActor.IsSpellTarget RadAway
		Set fMutMod to fMutMod + .5
		Set fMisMod to fMisMod + .5
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget BuffOut || rActor.IsSpellTarget Mentats || rActor.IsSpellTarget NVCatEye
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget NVSteadyChem || rActor.IsSpellTarget NVTurbo || rActor.IsSpellTarget Rocket
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget NVReboundChem || rActor.IsSpellTarget NVHydra || rActor.IsSpellTarget Tremble
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget Psycho || rActor.IsSpellTarget Slasher || rActor.IsSpellTarget Morphine
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget Whiskey || rActor.IsSpellTarget Vodka || rActor.IsSpellTarget Vodka || rActor.IsSpellTarget  Scotch || rActor.IsSpellTarget Moonshine
	endif
	if rActor.IsSpellTarget WhiskeyDixon || rActor.IsSpellTarget JetDixon
	endif

rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fMisMod" fMisMod
	rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fMutMod" fMutMod
	if iDebug == 3
		DebugPrint "Preg3UDFMiscarry/Mutation %n: Miscarry %2.2f, MisMod %2.2f, Mutation %2.2f, MutMod %2.2f" rActor fMiscarryChance fMisMod fMutationChance fMutMod	
	endif
	Set gPregMutMisCalcHappening to 0

End

I added in a check for Miscarry & Mutation also if they are set to zero they will be overwritten to 0 except for BunX/BunAway because they are used for abortion pills.

Update 20150804.2:

Adjustments to Miscarriage and Abortion so 0% slider means 0% other than for BunX/BunAway modifiers

Disabled Miscarriage/Mutation checks for Dead Fetus because it's dead Jim, it's dead.

got eh.... akward question...
when my baby girl grow up to a child, she got bigger boobs than me.
and what is the end stage of growing up baby? the most i get is adult and their size is small. the human size is ok but other baby size like a deathclaw adult is smaller than normal deathclaw. 

and i wasnt able to open my adult girl offspring container.

got eh.... akward question...

when my baby girl grow up to a child, she got bigger boobs than me.

and what is the end stage of growing up baby? the most i get is adult and their size is small. the human size is ok but other baby size like a deathclaw adult is smaller than normal deathclaw. 

and i wasnt able to open my adult girl offspring container.

I thought I used the child meshes for children so they didn't have boobs till they matured into young adults.

Adults still continue to grow, initially they are only 80% normal size. There's no such thing as an adult girl offspring container that I know of..

You are right about the boobs being on female children, this is creepy and bizarre and I have no idea how to fix it. The race used shows the same body as normal children race, but in the child it somehow swaps to the adult body.

Maybe a FOMOD is screwing with the child meshes or something, I have no idea how to fix this, we need it fixed.