Ok it's been a while in beta, time to break some eggs seeing I've had no reports of issues.

The semen tokens are gone, this is a major update, will probably break old saves.

You need Sexout Spunk for this to work. The old Breeder is incompatible with this and probably Fertile Breeder too til an update is released.

It has a couple new handy features like a reset pregnancy option in MCM.

Should work with all Fallout creatures including TTW, get the spunk from those creatures into the actor and they should get knocked up, some have no animations so other measns would have to be taken.

Update 20150402.1:

Pregnancy:

Reduction in frequency of NPC's clothing is too tight messages

Reduction in chances of Multiple offspring from a single Ova and blocking of more than 3 human pregnancies at once.

OffSpring:

Something minor I can't remember, possibly nothing at all other than screwing up the version number with an extra 0

Update 20150328.1:

Pregnancy:

Hopefully a fix for a birthing animations by Veniat (unfortunately I haven't had a chance to test myself, been too busy breaking other things and fixing them for last 2 days)

Added Message to remove PregDebug.esp

Some minor fixes my brain can't remember

Fix for the Debugging system not working on next game load

OffSpring:

Fix for the Debugging system not working on next game load

Blocked Aggressive Offspring from getting renaming tokens.

Added Message to remove OffSpringDebug.esp

Update 20150325.1:

Pregnancy:

Added SetToPlayable to hide and show tokens by debug settings, PregDebug.esp is no longer used

Added Message to tell people to stop using PregDebug.esp

Fix to HoursToBirthing (untested)

Attempted fix to Birthing Animation (untested) found a flag causing the drawing weapon thing and also tried using a MISC Token instead of ARMOR to try avoid the reequip armor issue with NPC's

Added MaximumBellySize slider to MCM (untested)

OffSpring:

Added SetToPlayable to hide and show tokens by debug settings, OffSpringDebug.esp is no longer used (untested)

Added Message to tell people to stop using OffSpringDebug.esp

Update 20140324.1:

Pregnancy:

Added pregnancy scripts for Centaur & SporeHybrids

Fixed PregDebug.esp to not delete creature pregnancy scripts

Fix to CumBloating not working

OffSpring:

Nothing I can think of, just a version number update to keep up

Update 20150323.1:

Pregnancy:

Added reseting of some PregUDF running globals into GameRestart

Fixes to HoursToBirth, PregSizePerc and PregStagePerc

Still have issue with BloatflyLarve and probably other creatures crashing their scripts.

Update 20150320.1:

Pregnancy:

Fix to script crashing in birthing, hopefully the last reason for infinite birthing.

Added swapping support for DLC03AuraStealthsuit

Update 20150313.1:

Pregnancy:

Added swapping support for PreOrder Outfits (untested)

Fixes in Pregnancy reset coding

Attempt to fix birthing animation (untested)

Added dialogue support for Eggs & Larve to Preg Check results

Added all remaining creature pregnancys and activated for use

OffSpring:

Added dialogue option to Go to Sleep

Update 20150311.1:

Pregnancy:

Implemented most creatures, larve & egg pregnancies, just got a few oddball ones to do.

Miscarriage or Abortion should now result in a very quick (.01 of a day) pregnancy requiring birthing, got to do a bit of work to get the size of the Fetus yet, currently it's 20 which is 1/5 of P4 pregnancy.

Added a NX Variable for maximum reached belly size rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fMaxReachedBellySize"

Update 20150310.1:

Pregnancy:

Added an Option in MCM to reset all the NX variables and remove any Pregnancy tokens on an actor

Added scripts and enabled all mammal pregnancies, Dogs, Bighorners, MoleRats etc

Added script to BreastMilk so NPC's will randomly drink it

Fixes to NPC reading armor during birthing

I couldn't fix the birthing animation though it seems broken completely now for whatever reason GECK hates me :)

Offspring:

Fixes to naming script to remove tokens and stop it screwing with the players name.

Update 20150307.1:

Pregnancy:

Added Aborted fetus from miscarriages, will look into making it a full birthing thing later.

Fixes in birthing

Still can't get NPC's to do birthing animation, they also re-equip their armor, no idea why this has stopped working as it used to and no idea how it works, I tried screwing with it a lot and only managed to break it, I know nothing on how these play idle animation things work or why the animation won't play, works fine on player, I give up for now.

Offspring:

A couple of minor typo fixes.

Update 20150305.1:

Pregnancy:

Fixes to multiple birthing issues

Renaming of some Gestating Tokens

Added more prep stuff for creatures and adding of Support for Trogs, Tunnelers and YaoGuai.

Dogs, Coyotes, Ghouls, Feral Ghouls and SuperMutants should be functional but untested.

SexoutOffSpring:

Added Offspring naming as an option to creatures

Fix to name transferring when Offspring matures (untested)

Adding of Support for Trogs, Tunnelers and YaoGuai.

Update 20150218.1:

Minor fixes in Preg & Offspring, still working on 2nd birthing issue.

Update 20150211.1:

Ok, I got no idea for sure what's new in this, it was just slightly a different size to 20141210.1

Update 20141210.1:

Fix to Spunk UseSperm warning message popping up incorrectly

Fix to PregDebug referring to deleted asset

Renaming for Offspring

Update 20141208.1:

Fixes to Pregnancy Dialogue removing GREETING Topic

Some prep work for adding Dogs & Coyote's

Fixes to Offspring Dialogue removing GREETING Topic

OffSpring Update 20141129.1:

Fixes to Sexout OffSpring for Bloatfly Larve growing back into Bloatfly Larve :)

Fix to Debug.esp causing OffSpring not to obey commands

Fixes to missing command options to go to GoodSprings Source Campsite

Update 20141128.1:

Fix for Doc Mitchell Sperm not being counted

Fix for Ova Scripts crashing on self removal

Reduced frequency of ova scripts to one Preg check per Game Hour

Re hashed some Menstruation coding

Update 20141119.1:

Fixes to Semen/Sperm NX Variable names so they display in Medscanner and Debug correctly

Moved some more code from BodySwappingCalcs to reduce it in load

Moved one UDF completely into fertility to simplify things

Moved combined Fertility/Contraceptive Drug level calculation into SexoutDrugging

Update 20141112.1:

Moved Cumbloating calcs from BodyCalc/Swapping to SemenCalcs to reduce load

Fixes to Birthing BirthCount not working

Changes So SemenCount in Medical Scanner Counts Semen & added SpermCount for Medical Scanner (require SCR update 20141112.1)

Update 20141110.1:

Added warning message foe Sperm Tracking to be turned on

Fixed an issue where I had forgot to update other Pregnancies with fixes in CaucMale.

This still only does Humans & Ghouls at this point, I'll do the other 30 odd scripts soon if this all goes well.

Update 20141108.1:

Pregnancy:

Fixes in Birthing for Multiple Pregnancies

Fixed Birthing Animation re adding itself somehow,I had to do the Sexout Knockdown thing, which is weird because I never used to do it for the Player only NPC's.

Fixes in BodySwapping for SCR Body Type selections being wrong

Moved a few minor things out of BodyCalcSwapping Script and slowed it's scan time down to reduce load

Offspring:

Added in code so creatures die of old age when they reach 5x their Maturity Years.

Fixes in OffSpring but still can't get the buggers to follow me or Patrol or anything I tell them too.

Update 20141026.1:

Fixes to Pregnancy & OffSpring to use UDF's more now and use only SexoutSpunk for Semen

Moved Offspring control assets into Offspring from SCR

Known issues:

Only set up currently for Humans & Ghoul Pregnancies

Sometimes Actors seems to return to Birthing animation after standing up even though it's not called, no idea what I changed to cause this, sitting in chair or drawing weapons seems to fix.

Untested with NPC's though should work.

Offspring not responding to packages added, no idea why.

Update 20140911.2:

Reduced Effect duration on Abortion Effects

Update 20140911.1:

Added Swapping support for added Ghost Armors

Update 20140828.1

Fixed some debugs to work off distance rather then GetInPlayerCell

Fixed Ant Egg Birthing issue

Added Preg swapping support for Deadman/DeadMoney Jumpsuit and DeadMoney Christine's wasteland Doctor Outfit

Some improvements to Preg BodySwapping Blocking during Birthing

Update 20140808.1:

Real fix for Semen tokens not removing, think I got it this time

Fixes in Dialogue for Doctors

Update 20140730.1:

Minor typo fixes

Update 20140728.1:

Fix for Semen Tokens not being removed as Sperm reduces

Fix for incorrect naming of Android Ova as Cauc

Fix for AnalTokens not counting for Fertilising Ova if Male Pregnancy is enabled on Player

Update 20140725.1:

Swapping for MantisCowSuits

Reduction of chances of tight clothing messages

Partial migration to UDF usage

Integration of Spunk

Update 20140707.4:

Fix for Tight P7 Nude Body effects

Update 20140707.3:

Fix for Script error

Enabled extra debugging in BodySwapCalcs script

Update 20140707.2:

Fixes to "SexStarted" detection typo disabling the pausing of various scripts during sex, this causing invisible bodys when bodyswapping occurred during sex for the player.

Update 20140707.1:

Added swapping for added Jumpsuit variations

Some fixes in Fox Races

OffSpring Update 20140707.1:

Some fixes in Fox Races

Update 20140702.1:

Fixes to Medical Clinic Dialogue

Possible fixes to Startup issue

Added Pre-Natal Vitamins & Contraceptives to Dr Usanagi & other Doctors

OffSpring Update 20140702.1:

Opened & resaved Start scripts in OffSpring

Update 20140701.1:

Fix for Ova not being removed when pregnant

Added Dialogue options to Dr Usanagi at Vegas Medical Clinic for Pregnancy testing, Checkups & Abortions (WIP)

Added Tokens & Formlists to enable Pregnancy Dialogue based on Type & Sex

SexoutOffSpring Update:

Minor fixes and adding of start up timer

Update 20140626.1:

Fix for Mantis & Other Egg/Larve Pregnancies still happening with Non-Human set below 2

Some major rework to Bodyswapping, now outfits not recognised by the system will cause tightness effects and Player body should swap size when nude before for Birthing but not Sex.

Reduced incidence of tight clothing effect messages

Added swapping for Pregnant variations of Dirty Spring & Casualwear Dresses

Blocked Menstruation from happening while Birth exhaustion is still in effect

Reduced multiple Pregnancy bellysize a bit

Requires SCR 20150402.1 or later

Requires PregData 20131126.1 or later

Is this the same as the beta 20150402.1 ?

The bug with birth, I reported is not fixed?

Hmm, yep same version, I don't remember the bug, I'll have to look back a few pages.

Ah justfound a definite bug with fox prgenancies, unfortunately script is full, I have to do some work to break the script down more.

Hello Halstorm, this is not an issue report, this is just an information/question:

All GestatingOffspring seem to be split into M and F now.

The born offspring is for some creatures are split into M and F, too. But some have a F version and a second without a M or other.

I don't know if this intended.

when the mod is active i cant boot game since in freeze before main menu appear(all other mod dont seem to trigger the problem and the only mod that caused a problem was ssv3 which screwed dialogue) i just bought new vegas less than a week ago so im not sure what could cause the problem(if would have been skyrim i may would have had a bit of idea on how to fix this but its not skyrim)

thank for your time

when the mod is active i cant boot game since in freeze before main menu appear(all other mod dont seem to trigger the problem and the only mod that caused a problem was ssv3 which screwed dialogue) i just bought new vegas less than a week ago so im not sure what could cause the problem(if would have been skyrim i may would have had a bit of idea on how to fix this but its not skyrim)

thank for your time

You need to make sure you have up to date version of SexoutCommonResources too that being incorrect is the only thing I can think of that would cause freezing. Also load order incorrect is one good reason, use FOMM from here and it will show you in red incorrect load order. Don't use NMM for New Vegas.

A load order in a spoiler would be handy

The semen tokens are gone, this is a major update, will probably break old saves.

You need Sexout Spunk for this to work. The old Breeder is incompatible with this and probably Fertile Breeder too til an update is released.

Eek.

For some reason I find myself afraid to update... lol.

At least for now :)

thank for your time

You need to make sure you have up to date version of SexoutCommonResources too that being incorrect is the only thing I can think of that would cause freezing. Also load order incorrect is one good reason, use FOMM from here and it will show you in red incorrect load order. Don't use NMM for New Vegas.

A load order in a spoiler would be handy

fomm aint show it in red( there is nothing in red so far)

and here the load order(if did it well first time i did it)

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] Lings.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutTryout.esm

[X] msexBase.esm

[ ] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

[ ] SexoutOffSpring.esm

[ ] Fertile Breeder.esp

[X] RezBajaV6.esm

[ ] SS3Datas.esm

[ ] SS3Children.esm

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] DS_WH40K.esm

[X] Shojo Race Vegas.esm

[X] Shojo Neko.esm

[ ] STV01aDataLib.esm

[ ] SS3Buildings.esm

[ ] SexoutSlavers3core.esm

[X] SexoutSCRDebug.esp

[X] SexoutSubmit.esp

[ ] SexoutLactation.esp

[X] Neko Gameplay.esp

[X] PrnOut.esp

[X] PrnGun.esp

[ ] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] LingsPrettyThings.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] The Nekomimi Project.esp

[X] SunnyCompanion.esp

[X] Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp

[X] msexFort.esp

[ ] SexoutSlavers3.esp

[X] NekomimiProject Clothings 1.esp

[X] Pink Tactical Princess.esp

[X] GGNaughtyTradingSlavery.esp

[X] msexVeronica.esp

[X] KitsumimiProject Expansion.esp

[X] KitsumimiProject Bondage Sets.esp

[X] Kitsumimiproject felicia nekosuit.esp

[X] TwistedMinds.esp

[X] GGNaughtyTrading.esp

[ ] SOSistersOfChastity.esp

[X] SexoutASB.esp

[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp

[ ] st.esp

[X] Tyranid Impaler Cannon.esp

If you try using Fertile Breeder with this version of Pregnancy you will probably have problems.

Otherwise it looks fine, though I would shuffle all the Sexout stuff to be together at the bottom of your LoadOrder where possible more for neatness and readability.

If you try using Fertile Breeder with this version of Pregnancy you will probably have problems.

Otherwise it looks fine, though I would shuffle all the Sexout stuff to be together at the bottom of your LoadOrder where possible more for neatness and readability.

actually even before breeder was added in fnv folder pregnancy aint worked and did the problem i said sooner should i try the new scr and new pregnancy to see if would work?

SCRDebug, PregnancyDebug & OffspringDebug are no longer compatible or required in these versions too, they would cause CTD or freezing on game start. All they did was make the tokens visible, now that is done by script if you activate the debugging.

Hello, I'm new to the site and new to the sexout mods but I'm fascinated with this mod.  I need to clarify one thing, do I need sexout spunk for the pregnancy mod to work?  When I first downloaded it, sexout spunk was not listed as a requirement but I get the message that sexout spunk is needed to work.  Have the requirements been changed?  I simply can not get the sexout spunk to work in my game so if I can't run that mod then I'll not be able to use the pregnancy mod at all, is this correct?

Hello, I'm new to the site and new to the sexout mods but I'm fascinated with this mod.  I need to clarify one thing, do I need sexout spunk for the pregnancy mod to work?  When I first downloaded it, sexout spunk was not listed as a requirement but I get the message that sexout spunk is needed to work.  Have the requirements been changed?  I simply can not get the sexout spunk to work in my game so if I can't run that mod then I'll not be able to use the pregnancy mod at all, is this correct?

Yes that is correct, you need SexoutSpunk

I got a bug where my character doesn't stop giving birth..... ever. I had my character start giving birth to bloatflies, came back, the game was lagging a ton from the amount of flies born, and was still being born. Help D:

I got a bug where my character doesn't stop giving birth..... ever. I had my character start giving birth to bloatflies, came back, the game was lagging a ton from the amount of flies born, and was still being born. Help D:

I need to see load order, know what version numbers you are using and see a debug txt using the debug system in SCR's MCM and setting Pregnancy debugging to 4,7 or 8.

I'm going to ask to see if there's a known answer, but I expect it's going to take a LOT of updating (last time I updated, breeder was still going strong and updating :( when it stopped, i stopped playing fallout haha!)

I can't seem to get anything pregnant... I've got sexout spunk installed (it asked for it) and updated everything needed for SCR and that... but either settings are wrong or i'm confusing something and can't seem to figure it out...

I am not too sure what the menstruation settings will do in regards to ovum or sperm count... but no matter what I do, the player (and followers) never have any sperm in them...

I'm going to start hunting down updates and abandoning any mods I'm not enjoying a lot... but i'd appreciate a 'do this, dummy' if anyone knows what i'm doing wrong

FalloutNV.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutStore.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
FOOK - New Vegas.esm
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm
Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
WME - DLCs.esm
WME - GRA.esm
IWR.esm
Pip-Phone.esm
msexBase.esm
SexoutDrugging.esm
RBX.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutStraponSex.esp
WinstonPurchasable.esp
WinstonFree.esp
SignatureWeapons.esp
AWOPDeadMoneyVendorPatch.esp
AWOPDeadMoney.esp
HZBagOfHolding.esp
BAN - Dupe This.esp
LevelersHouse.esp
Item Duplicator.esp
Speed Glasses v3.esp
CASM.esp
LFox Magic Fingers Perk.esp
DM_winnebago.esp
DTPP_sniper_start_pack.esp
SelfSpotter.esp
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp
FOOK - New Vegas.esp
WME - GRA - All Weapons.esp
WME - GRA - Arenovalis.esp
WME - GRA - Complete.esp
WME - GRA - Just Guns.esp
WME - GRA - Unique Integration.esp
WME - GRA - Vendor Reform.esp
WME - GRA - Weapon Integration.esp
Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
WME - DLCs Arenovalis.esp
WME - DLCs.esp
Pip-Phone Old World Blues.esp
IWR - Rebuilt.esp
SexoutRocket.esp
msexVeronica.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
SexoutMissMoo.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
Automated Reloading Bench.esp
Rich Traders - 10x.esp
SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
NoFallDamage.esp
ghostopspip_stealth-only.esp
Invisibility for No Reputation.esp
More Fiends.esp
More Ghouls V2.esp
More_Freeside_Thugs.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
krkED-E Stealth Module.esp
Assassins v2 Greetings from New Reno.esp
StopBeatrix2.esp
StopBeatrix.esp
Enhanced Scope Zoom.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp

Total active plugins: 71
Total plugins: 81

There's a heap of posts about some settings in the Spunk thread that may have your answer.

Menstuation just determines the length of menstruation when ova are dumped. Ova are not added during menstruation.

that's good... I think i might have it. I found there was an old SCR installed with the new one.

i think i got my character knocked up... at least, they've gone to the 7-size belly randomly and i got a message about tight clothing :s

can't seem to knock veronica up yet... but it's early days ;)

Thanks for getting back to me.

How could you manually change the max belly size? I really liked the huge lumps on the bighorners, and I was thinking, maybe I can change that part for private use. I've looked at the SexoutP3SPregnancy3BigHornerM and SexoutP3SPregnancy3BigHornerF scripts, but I can't exactly find what to change and what to change it to.