Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexout New Vegas Pregnancy Stable Version

SexoutNG Sexout Pregnancy New Vegas Fallout SCR

• Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

wrangler

wrangler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I tried out the new version and it seems to have done the trick. I don't get any massive lag and stuttering where my game used to slow to a crawl. I'm not sure what you did, but it worked.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

I tried out the new version and it seems to have done the trick. I don't get any massive lag and stuttering where my game used to slow to a crawl. I'm not sure what you did, but it worked.

Good news for me :)

I still got a fair bit to improve it further I'll be splitting all the drugs off into it's own plugin next, and then implementing Prideslayers NX variables into Drugs to replace a lot of the tokens.

bigbossmsf

bigbossmsf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Is there a way to speed up the process a bit? Even with the settings at the highest percentage, I still have about 19,000 some in game hours to go. Seems I will be finished with the game 2 times over before then. EDIT never mind I found it out just before the guy below said it. Yeah that was it thanks anyway.

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Shrink Ray Aficianado

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

There are settings in the MCM that control the % of time of pregnancy if that is what you are asking. I believe the standard is 30% (default) you can lower it if you want to like 10% or so. Be careful of lowering it too much it. It has caused some strange bugs in other mods. Hope that helps.

bigbossmsf

bigbossmsf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

One more question. I installed the maternity clothing. Both full packs and Are the standard armors or clothes you equip supposed to change to the stage you are on? I have type 3m body and have all that set in the MCM including the clothing swap box checked needed for this mod, but They aren't changing. I have the type 3m clothing mod installed too.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

One more question. I installed the maternity clothing. Both full packs and Are the standard armors or clothes you equip supposed to change to the stage you are on? I have type 3m body and have all that set in the MCM including the clothing swap box checked needed for this mod, but They aren't changing. I have the type 3m clothing mod installed too.

There are only a handful of Type3M meshes, most are Type 3, most vanilla are converted for T3, but none of the T3M mod are converted.

bigbossmsf

bigbossmsf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

There are only a handful of Type3M meshes, most are Type 3, most vanilla are converted for T3, but none of the T3M mod are converted.

Ah ok I will just get the normal type 3 back then.

bigbossmsf

bigbossmsf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

At what percentage does the body go to stage 2? I am 25 percent and have the stage 1 still, and I don;t know what the pregsize tokens do.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

At what percentage does the body go to stage 2? I am 25 percent and have the stage 1 still, and I don;t know what the pregsize tokens do.

Belly size depends on the size of the offspring within not what percentage the pregnancy is. Smalll, big or multiple offspring mean different belly sizes at different stages, Single human opregnancies should just hit P4 at around 100%.

johnny2by4

johnny2by4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

not sure why but it's not working on my character even though my companions (cass, willow) seem to be able to get pregnant.  my character constantly has a pregnancy token in her inventory but it has yet do do anything after hours of playing.  pregnancy test item comes up inconclusive if that helps.

edit: i notice that when either of my companions have sex they get a weighted sperm item in their inventory along with a sperm token.  my character does not.

edit2: didn't realize there was a medical scanner item.  temp is -4, pregperc is 5.9, preg hours to go : 1264.83. 

bigbossmsf

bigbossmsf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Does the timescale from project nevada mess with this at all?

aszppc

aszppc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Had a offspring a while ago, looked a little small at first, so I waited for him to mature. But when he was grown, he was very short with a  scale of 0.80. It looked awkward so I changed his scale to 1....then he went right back to 0.80....any ideas/help?

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

Probably, you speed up time and it will speed up Pregnancy.

Had a offspring a while ago, looked a little small at first, so I waited for him to mature. But when he was grown, he was very short with a  scale of 0.80. It looked awkward so I changed his scale to 1....then he went right back to 0.80....any ideas/help?

More info required, what type of offspring, what versions SCR/Preg are you running?

The offspring scripts set their scale size so changing their scale won't work. An Offsprings full grown size should be between 95-105% (.95 to 1.05 scale)

bigbossmsf

bigbossmsf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Can anyone explain the different belly sizes? I have like preg size tokens in the misc section and am up to twenty. Still confused as to what size until the body starts showing. I am using type 3 cali but have yet to see any difference in belly size.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

Those pregsize tokens are actually preg percent tokens. I'll change them soon to the new NX variable system.

aszppc

aszppc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Probably, you speed up time and it will speed up Pregnancy.

More info required, what type of offspring, what versions SCR/Preg are you running?

The offspring scripts set their scale size so changing their scale won't work. An Offsprings full grown size should be between 95-105% (.95 to 1.05 scale)

I'm using the most updated/recent versions....the child is a human white-male. I'm also using the sexout breeder mod, that's the only mod I can imagine affecting it. I also have a deathclaw child which grew to average size( if that helps any?)  

Sleepy_Soul

Sleepy_Soul

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Can anyone explain the different belly sizes? I have like preg size tokens in the misc section and am up to twenty. Still confused as to what size until the body starts showing. I am using type 3 cali but have yet to see any difference in belly size.

As Halstrom states, he's going to update the token system, but as of right now I believe the preg size tokens only increase and show the magnitude of one offspring. Certain animals and insects will most likely knock you up with several offspring, so you can multiply the number of offspring you're currently pregnant with (via the Offspring token shown in the Misc Item menu) by the PregSize Token value to get a better estimate of your true belly size.

Attached File  Sarah-1.jpg   129.16KB   81 downloads

Case in point, Sarah here got caught off-guard rummaging through an ant's nest, and this is how big she is at only Debug-shown PregSize value of 20-30ish. Offspring Token are showing nine offspring currently gestating.

Currently running Sex-Out with TTW after a fresh install, and everything seems functional (Pregnancy, Assault (Combat Rapes happening), SexOut SexKey). About two hours in bug/crash fre-- oops. CTD on area transition - nevermind :P

bigbossmsf

bigbossmsf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Hye if your pc is pregnant do you get the growing offspring toke right away? Mine does not have that

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,871 posts

As Halstrom states, he's going to update the token system, but as of right now I believe the preg size tokens only increase and show the magnitude of one offspring. Certain animals and insects will most likely knock you up with several offspring, so you can multiply the number of offspring you're currently pregnant with (via the Offspring token shown in the Misc Item menu) by the PregSize Token value to get a better estimate of your true belly size.

attachicon.gifSarah-1.jpg

Case in point, Sarah here got caught off-guard rummaging through an ant's nest, and this is how big she is at only Debug-shown PregSize value of 20-30ish. Offspring Token are showing nine offspring currently gestating.

Currently running Sex-Out with TTW after a fresh install, and everything seems functional (Pregnancy, Assault (Combat Rapes happening), SexOut SexKey). About two hours in bug/crash fre-- oops. CTD on area transition - nevermind :P

I freaking love seeing screens of outfits I had forgotten I made.

bigbossmsf

bigbossmsf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Any plans on more outfits? Like NCR gear or other things?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SexoutNG, Sexout Pregnancy, New Vegas, Fallout, SCR