Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexout New Vegas Pregnancy Stable Version

SexoutNG Sexout Pregnancy New Vegas Fallout SCR

• Please log in to reply
929 replies to this topic

HashiriyaR32

HashiriyaR32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Funny enough, the issue that's currently discussed actually stopped happening when I moved a new copy of the latest pregnancy esm into the Data folder (the existing esm was of the same version).

Still interested on why it's happening in the first place.

EDIT: Toggling lactation settings?  I don't see it in the aid section for my female character (nor is the milkatron there)

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,664 posts

Funny enough, the issue that's currently discussed actually stopped happening when I moved a new copy of the latest pregnancy esm into the Data folder (the existing esm was of the same version).

Still interested on why it's happening in the first place.

EDIT: Toggling lactation settings?  I don't see it in the aid section for my female character (nor is the milkatron there)

There's no Lactaction in Pregnancy yet, it's in Breeder.

HashiriyaR32

HashiriyaR32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Which I have, but not activated.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,664 posts

Which I have, but not activated.

Well if you don't have Breeder activated you won't have the Lactation toggle or milkatron items, they currently nothing to do with my Pregnancy mod, I'm very close to adding it but need to test it then work it in with User29 to replace what he has in Breeder and have bigger fish to fry first :)

HashiriyaR32

HashiriyaR32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

I activated breeder, but still no lactation toggle or milkatron items (already checked to make sure the esms it requires are activated and in the correct order).  Does it have to be in place at the start of a new game?

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,664 posts

I activated breeder, but still no lactation toggle or milkatron items (already checked to make sure the esms it requires are activated and in the correct order).  Does it have to be in place at the start of a new game?

I don't know, better asking in Breeder, I've haven't had time to play it much.

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,853 posts

I moved (or rather Halstrom did for me) the toggles into the Breeder MCM menu. The lactation script will fail to fire if you're using an outdated required mod. So that's why you didn't get the milkatron.

dinomagick

dinomagick

Vampess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Did you pick up an egg item on the ground while at boulder city?

A colored egg?   Yes... I think I did.

In front of the monument.

user29

user29

I'll knock you up.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,853 posts

God damn it. I'm sorry Halstrom. I'll put up a big fucking warning message so no one picks up an easter egg and thinks pregnancy is messing up.

fredia77

fredia77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

<hugs User29>

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,664 posts

God damn it. I'm sorry Halstrom. I'll put up a big fucking warning message so no one picks up an easter egg and thinks pregnancy is messing up.

No problems mate :)

shinrathesilent

shinrathesilent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

i installed everything required. went through the load order 3 times to make sure it was right and still cannot make it work at all. and it does not  show up in MCM

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,664 posts

i installed everything required. went through the load order 3 times to make sure it was right and still cannot make it work at all. and it does not  show up in MCM

So before installing Pregnancy did Sexout work ok, are Sexout & SCR showing up in MCM? If not Pregnancy won't work at all. The temptation when new is to install everything then not know whats broken, so make sure you can get SexoutNG & something basic like SexKey working first. And read the info on each plugin carefully or you'll end up with conflicting or old broken plugins installed.

dinomagick

dinomagick

Vampess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

If it is the Easter Eggs that cause that, then something is still messing up.  

One.   NudeBody replaces the PC's armor and cannot be removed.... 

Two.   If the PC to comes to Term with the pregnancy, it cannot give birth because NudeBody won't go away.

Now, if picking up Easter Eggs is the problem, I apologize for being dumb, but I didn't see it in the Egg Note or read anywhere that picking them up would get the PC pregnant.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,664 posts

If it is the Easter Eggs that cause that, then something is still messing up.  

One.   NudeBody replaces the PC's armor and cannot be removed.... 

Two.   If the PC to comes to Term with the pregnancy, it cannot give birth because NudeBody won't go away.

Now, if picking up Easter Eggs is the problem, I apologize for being dumb, but I didn't see it in the Egg Note or read anywhere that picking them up would get the PC pregnant.

Well I have no idea, I'm only going off User29's ideas here, I've never tried the Easter eggs, and have never had this issue or many reports of this issue till a month after it was promoted to stable release, I assume you are running the stable version not the beta? It should be easy enough for a person experiencing it to just load a saved game before picking the eggs up and see if it reoccurs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SexoutNG, Sexout Pregnancy, New Vegas, Fallout, SCR