To : snakeleafclover

This disapearing after sex is somehow conected with memory i belive. Once i had problem with Lucy from breeder, she disapear after sex, always. I saved the game and turn it of, than turn it on again and try the same scen with Lucy and everything was fine. So try to save and quite game, maybe even turn of computer and try it again, it may help.

To : snakeleafclover

This disapearing after sex is somehow conected with memory i belive. Once i had problem with Lucy from breeder, she disapear after sex, always. I saved the game and turn it of, than turn it on again and try the same scen with Lucy and everything was fine. So try to save and quite game, maybe even turn of computer and try it again, it may help.

Yeah that did the trick. Thanks!

I have a question. I remember how older versions of this mod had message boxes at each stage of the pregnancy that I haven't really seen in newer versions. I'm not sure if this is something that has been removed or if it's due to a mod conflict. In any case, I kind of miss this feature.

I noticed in FNV Edit how the messages are still there, so I'm curious if there is some way to make them visible again. Alternatively, is there a way to get these messages to show up in the upper left portion of the screen? 

I have a question. I remember how older versions of this mod had message boxes at each stage of the pregnancy that I haven't really seen in newer versions. I'm not sure if this is something that has been removed or if it's due to a mod conflict. In any case, I kind of miss this feature.

I noticed in FNV Edit how the messages are still there, so I'm curious if there is some way to make them visible again. Alternatively, is there a way to get these messages to show up in the upper left portion of the screen? 

The messages should now come via script rather than the message system as that was a pain having to set individual messages for each actor, once pregnancy became possible for any female then it had to be more generic, a lot of things got trimmed as it expanded and I kept hitting script size limits, I need to do some major rehashing to add more content.

will male pregnancy ever be added, or are there any addons that make it possible?

Probably never, there aren't even any Pregnant male body meshes for a start

So, I have the slightly pregnant debuff and I don't think It's progressing since i waited 10 days with pregnancy time set to 1% and nothing has happened. Can i somehow get rid of this? Like a command or a pill or something?

So, I have the slightly pregnant debuff and I don't think It's progressing since i waited 10 days with pregnancy time set to 1% and nothing has happened. Can i somehow get rid of this? Like a command or a pill or something?

You can craft or buy 'BunAway'  (miscarry chance must be > 0)

and be more sensible next time.

strange i used bunaway and nothing happened o.O maybe the debuff is just stuck there... any way to remove it in console or something? If not ill just add back the stats taken away in console and ignore it. :P

Bunaway increases chance of miscarriage (base chance must have been set above 0% in MCM for it to do anything), but doesn't make it certain. Try taking a bunch of them.

As for console command I don't know, but if you really want to get rid of a pregnancy deus ex machina you could just unload the mod, make a save, and then reload with the mod again since you presumably still want pregnancy just not this one

Why are you so desperate to get rid of it, is the father embarrasing?

[edit]

memo to self... check i'm on the last page before replying... someone might have already done it...

I have found VERY few bugs with pregnancy... although, if I could suggest (request) anything... i would love an orphanage to dump unwanted sprogs...

sure, selling them when they're inventory items is fun enough... but sooner or later, the nuke-wielding karma-fairy's gonna come an rape me for it...

that, or a fertility clinic ;P

as much as I don't go in for it... I do wonder if there will ever be an even larger size to the pregnancy belly?

When i get enough free time to learn, i am GOING to make some preg BNB outfits! they're all flavours of sexy but the one I want ;P

Anyway, keep up the amazing work Halstrom!

Probably though I don't know it myself, have you looked at the medical scanner or turned on debugging to see if your preg percent is changing?

Any particular type of pregnancy?

• 1 month later...

What does the chance of mutation option in MCM do? just curious? 

It's the chances of drug use or Spore carrier infection changing the fetus into something different, haven't done a lot with it yet.

Thanks, just curious! also is there a way to increase the chance of multiple pregnancies. So like having twins, or is that just a random thing for now. 

It's the chances of drug use or Spore carrier infection changing the fetus into something different, haven't done a lot with it yet.

Thanks, just curious! also is there a way to increase the chance of multiple pregnancies. So like having twins, or is that just a random thing for now. 

I am not sure but when I got pumped up with fertx I did have more babies. Perhaps fertility pills. That makes sense in the real world. However till Halstrom is able to respond with the exacts we can only make guess.

I am not sure but when I got pumped up with fertx I did have more babies. Perhaps fertility pills. That makes sense in the real world. However till Halstrom is able to respond with the exacts we can only make guess.

time to buy a ton of fertx lol

thanks again for the help, this community is awesome!

Yeah normally a human only produces one ova at a time at 100% fertility, there is a small chance of twins or triplets, but by using FertEz you can buff it up to have 3 or 4 Ova which of courses increases the chances of multiples dramatically as each ova is a potential pregnancy again with still the chance of twins & triplets again.

Do you have it set to increase the chances of miscarrying with these multiple fetus?

Or perhaps a better question would be if someone was having multiple offspring at the same time should they lower the miscarry rate?

I really can't remember exactly what I did, as far as I can remember the miscarry mutations script just runs once every 30 game minutes regardless of the number of fetus and would only mutate one, but a miscarriage would terminate all I think.

No Idea if this is the right place or not, but I have a problem with a model/texture for slightly pregnant body not showing up. As far as I can tell all the files are in the right order and have all files except for maternity clothes. But I did get the second part of the compilation. BTW got I got unreliable satellite  connection, so really have to be careful with download size.

No Idea if this is the right place or not, but I have a problem with a model/texture for slightly pregnant body not showing up. As far as I can tell all the files are in the right order and have all files except for maternity clothes. But I did get the second part of the compilation. BTW got I got unreliable satellite  connection, so really have to be careful with download size.

The nude pregnant bodies are in the Maternity clothing datapack.

The nude pregnant bodies are in the Maternity clothing datapack.

thanks. great job!!