• 1 month later...

Couldn't find the issue I was hoping to find, I found another minor issue and fixed it and added more debug info. You will need to set Pregnancy debuging to 3, 7 or 8. And also activate the Debug.txt option in SCR to generate a Debug.txt file to upload here, also you might want to turn off Spunk debugging as its not relevant to the issue.

I don't have FO NV installed anymore so can't do any testing.

Update 20151120.1:

Fix to a couple of missing gestating tokens in Preg token formlist

Added more debugging to UDFBellyCalc script

Has anyone encountered an issue where the male NPC bodies occasionally become invisible during sex?  It does not happen with all of the males, only certain ones including some of the Bright Followers you encounter during the "Come Fly with Me" quest.

I tried searching the forum, but only found instances relating to the player.

Has anyone encountered an issue where the male NPC bodies occasionally become invisible during sex?  It does not happen with all of the males, only certain ones including some of the Bright Followers you encounter during the "Come Fly with Me" quest.

Pregnancy does no swapping of male bodies as there are no male pregnant meshes.

AAAANNNNNNDDDDD thus not related tot he pregnancy mod. It is something that was done to the male files. This needs to be asked on a general sex out thread or a new post. ;)

AAAANNNNNNDDDDD thus not related tot he pregnancy mod. It is something that was done to the male files. This needs to be asked on a general sex out thread or a new post. ;)

My apologies.  I had too many tabs opened from the site and thought I had posted this to the SexOut thread.

My apologies.  I had too many tabs opened from the site and thought I had posted this to the SexOut thread.

Gee.. that never happened to any of us before.. :P

Hi. I wanted to say that I have found this mod to be great, and it's worked as intended on a test run I was doing yesterday to make sure that all of the mods I've installed were working. However, today, when I went to start a new playthrough, I was not able to get pregnant any more on a fresh new playthrough. The only new mods I installed in the time since the successful test run were SexoutStore, Mojave Delight for Type 3, and Neck Seam Concealer chains. I fail to believe that any of these mods could have broken this mod. On the successful run, I was able to have the mod working alongside SexoutAssault and Fertile Breeder, so I do not believe they have contributed to the problem. Granted, I installed SexoutAssault after I had progressed a ways into the game, though I have already tested without SexoutAssault and the problem remains.

What I have done so far:

I tried a fresh playthrough, and noticed that the scanner was reporting that Swimmers was stuck at 0 and I was not getting pregnant. Upon trying to refresh the mod through the MCM menu, the swimmers count became a high negative number. On a separate note, I have noticed that spunk would paint the stains from my interactions with bighorns, but the stains would disappear right after the scene was done and were not staying. This was not an issue in the original successful playtest. I am not sure if that is related to this problem or if it is separate.

I then tried uninstalling all of the pregnancy related mods, making a new playthrough, saving, exiting, and reinstalling for another playthrough. Now, the swimmer count is going up, but it climbs at an exponential rate and then dives into the high negative numbers once again. I did this without changing any of the default settings, but in my original test run, I had messed the settings up quite a bit and was able to get pregnant.

So now I'm on my fourth playtest trying to fix this mod since I found out it had stopped working. I have done the steps listed above by Halstrom and made a debug txt file, which I've attached. This is a new character straight out of doc's, and I've tested it with Buck from Fertile Breeder on the Bighorn farm right next door, and with stalkers from the SexoutAssault when I spent time waiting to see how the sperm and swimmer counts changed. All settings were left at default.

This is my load order.

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
ClassicPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBFarm.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
Neckchains.esp
SexoutSexLite.esp
pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
PlayableCompanionClothes.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
UnlimitedCompanions SCRIPT FIX.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
MojaveDelight.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp

Total active plugins: 36
Total plugins: 37

I am going to continue and try to get this mod working by trying to replicate what I had running on the successful playtest, but in the meantime, any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

SexoutSCRLog-2015-12-16-1-13.txt

Hi. I wanted to say that I have found this mod to be great, and it's worked as intended on a test run I was doing yesterday to make sure that all of the mods I've installed were working. However, today, when I went to start a new playthrough, I was not able to get pregnant any more on a fresh new playthrough. The only new mods I installed in the time since the successful test run were SexoutStore, Mojave Delight for Type 3, and Neck Seam Concealer chains. I fail to believe that any of these mods could have broken this mod. On the successful run, I was able to have the mod working alongside SexoutAssault and Fertile Breeder, so I do not believe they have contributed to the problem. Granted, I installed SexoutAssault after I had progressed a ways into the game, though I have already tested without SexoutAssault and the problem remains.

What I have done so far:

I tried a fresh playthrough, and noticed that the scanner was reporting that Swimmers was stuck at 0 and I was not getting pregnant. Upon trying to refresh the mod through the MCM menu, the swimmers count became a high negative number. On a separate note, I have noticed that spunk would paint the stains from my interactions with bighorns, but the stains would disappear right after the scene was done and were not staying. This was not an issue in the original successful playtest. I am not sure if that is related to this problem or if it is separate.

I then tried uninstalling all of the pregnancy related mods, making a new playthrough, saving, exiting, and reinstalling for another playthrough. Now, the swimmer count is going up, but it climbs at an exponential rate and then dives into the high negative numbers once again. I did this without changing any of the default settings, but in my original test run, I had messed the settings up quite a bit and was able to get pregnant.

So now I'm on my fourth playtest trying to fix this mod since I found out it had stopped working. I have done the steps listed above by Halstrom and made a debug txt file, which I've attached. This is a new character straight out of doc's, and I've tested it with Buck from Fertile Breeder on the Bighorn farm right next door, and with stalkers from the SexoutAssault when I spent time waiting to see how the sperm and swimmer counts changed. All settings were left at default.

This is my load order.

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

ClassicPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutTryout.esm

SexoutStore.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

Fertile Breeder.esp

FBFarm.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

SunnyCompanion.esp

YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

SexoutPosNew.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

Neckchains.esp

SexoutSexLite.esp

pipboy2500_edisleado.esp

PlayableCompanionClothes.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

UnlimitedCompanions SCRIPT FIX.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

MojaveDelight.esp

SexoutSexAssault.esp

Total active plugins: 36

Total plugins: 37

I am going to continue and try to get this mod working by trying to replicate what I had running on the successful playtest, but in the meantime, any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

From what I can see in the few Pregnancy console messages everything is fine, the character is around 120% Fertile, probably due to drugs and has one ova present, but it appears not to be registering any semen or sperm sent by Spunk, I don't understand most of the Spunk debug and there's so much of it. I don't have NewVegas installed anymore to do any testing either. I would post your debug.txt in the Spunk thread and see what DoctaSax makes of it.

From what I can see in the few Pregnancy console messages everything is fine, the character is around 120% Fertile, probably due to drugs and has one ova present, but it appears not to be registering any semen or sperm sent by Spunk, I don't understand most of the Spunk debug and there's so much of it. I don't have NewVegas installed anymore to do any testing either. I would post your debug.txt in the Spunk thread and see what DoctaSax makes of it.

Thanks for the tip. I don't know why I am getting above 100% fertile, as I am running the default settings for the mod except that I upped the fertility period to 95% from 25% of the cycle.

Thanks for the tip. I don't know why I am getting above 100% fertile, as I am running the default settings for the mod except that I upped the fertility period to 95% from 25% of the cycle.

Ah well I must have something screwed up in those fertility calcs then because in theory it shouldn't get over 100% without drugs, but I hadn't really tested with high fertility settings like 95%. Regardless if you have an aova, its script will be looking for sperm.

I have managed to somehow get sexout pregnancy working again, I uninstalled Spunk, redownloaded it, and installed the bare bones needed to get pregnant, and made sure I got pregnant, then went ahead and installed everything else on top. Everything seems to be working as intended, but I have a few comments on what I have experienced so far.

- The biggest bug I have experienced is that I will get locked into the birthing animation after giving birth, with all of my gear re-equipped, and I cannot do anything about this except reload. It happens to followers as well. I once accidentally saved in the middle of this and quit the game, coming back, was still in the animation. It seems to be linked to the birthing duration. I had mine set to 20% at first. Now I have it set to 50% and it seems to do this less often.

- Being encumbered when nearing the time to give birth can be troublesome. I had myself pregnant with a Bighorner, and then later on by bloatflies, and the encumbered movespeed seemed to stack additively, so that I was literally stuck and unable to move until I gave birth. I know you don't have New Vegas any more, but some tips on how to avoid getting pregnant by more than one thing so this doesn't happen would help. I set my ova production to 0 when I don't want to get pregnant in the meantime.

- I don't know how this happened, as I have not touched npc fertility rates, but Sunny was able to get pregnant with two latinos and an african baby while we were both enslaved at the NCRCF. I used the scanner on her, and it does indeed say that fertility locks at zero once you are pregnant.

I have managed to somehow get sexout pregnancy working again, I uninstalled Spunk, redownloaded it, and installed the bare bones needed to get pregnant, and made sure I got pregnant, then went ahead and installed everything else on top. Everything seems to be working as intended, but I have a few comments on what I have experienced so far.

- The biggest bug I have experienced is that I will get locked into the birthing animation after giving birth, with all of my gear re-equipped, and I cannot do anything about this except reload. It happens to followers as well. I once accidentally saved in the middle of this and quit the game, coming back, was still in the animation. It seems to be linked to the birthing duration. I had mine set to 20% at first. Now I have it set to 50% and it seems to do this less often.

- Being encumbered when nearing the time to give birth can be troublesome. I had myself pregnant with a Bighorner, and then later on by bloatflies, and the encumbered movespeed seemed to stack additively, so that I was literally stuck and unable to move until I gave birth. I know you don't have New Vegas any more, but some tips on how to avoid getting pregnant by more than one thing so this doesn't happen would help. I set my ova production to 0 when I don't want to get pregnant in the meantime.

- I don't know how this happened, as I have not touched npc fertility rates, but Sunny was able to get pregnant with two latinos and an african baby while we were both enslaved at the NCRCF. I used the scanner on her, and it does indeed say that fertility locks at zero once you are pregnant.

This script update may help with the birthing animation somewhat, its untested but should fix one potential issue.

Update 20151218.1:

Fix for potential rounding error in Birthing duration if set to less than 100%

Completed adding Ova for Rats, MoleRats, Raven, Brahmin, BigHorners, NightStalkers & YaoGuai for possible use in human subjects, may work on animals too but never tried it and there aren't any animations anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Having an issue in conjunction with other sexout mods, (Fertile Breeder and Sexout Breeder are the culprits) where the sperm and/or semen count reaches an insanely high number, but the character either doesn't become fertile or doesn't get pregnant (pregnancy stats stay at 0.0%, same for Fertility Level), but Fertility Cycle does go up regardless.

Am I mistaken for thinking this is a bug, or am I just being impatient and not letting it play out?

Having an issue in conjunction with other sexout mods, (Fertile Breeder and Sexout Breeder are the culprits) where the sperm and/or semen count reaches an insanely high number, but the character either doesn't become fertile or doesn't get pregnant (pregnancy stats stay at 0.0%, same for Fertility Level), but Fertility Cycle does go up regardless.

Am I mistaken for thinking this is a bug, or am I just being impatient and not letting it play out?

I don't know as I have very little experience using those 2 mods, but how many ova does you character have at the time?You will need to submit a debug.txt file showing me the Pregnancy readouts turn Spunks debugging off as it just floods the debug. I don't have NV installed anymore so can't do any testing myself but I can update scripts.

I don't know as I have very little experience using those 2 mods, but how many ova does you character have at the time?You will need to submit a debug.txt file showing me the Pregnancy readouts turn Spunks debugging off as it just floods the debug. I don't have NV installed anymore so can't do any testing myself but I can update scripts.

Make sure you have the creature pregnancy option checked or On. Also with Fertile breeder there is a perk that will make your toon pregnant without the worry of ovas or such. The Fertile Breeder Perk is what is called.

Make sure you have the creature pregnancy option checked or On. Also with Fertile breeder there is a perk that will make your toon pregnant without the worry of ovas or such. The Fertile Breeder Perk is what is called.

At the time of me posting that message, 1 ova was present. I've decided to uninstall and reinstall all the mods I was using, with the exception of Fertile Breeder; I found that it wasn't as good as Sexout Breeder. Not picking sides, I just liked Sexout Breeder more. If I get any issues with this round, posting the debug will be the first thing I do. Thanks for the support guys. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm not sure if it's from this mod but I'm having a weird problem whenever my character have the "fertile" spell/perk active. Arousal from spunk stops working for my character, all control keys from spunk and sexout positioning stops working whenever the spell/perk is active.

0 0 FalloutNV.esm
1 1 DeadMoney.esm
2 2 HonestHearts.esm
3 3 OldWorldBlues.esm
4 4 LonesomeRoad.esm
5 5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm
6 6 ClassicPack.esm
7 7 MercenaryPack.esm
8 8 TribalPack.esm
9 9 CaravanPack.esm
10 a MikotoBeauty.esm
11 b Sexout.esm
12 c SexoutSlavery.esm
13 d SexoutCommonResources.esm
14 e SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
15 f SexoutOffSpring.esm
16 10 SexoutSoliciting.esm
17 11 oHUD.esm
18 12 Fertile Breeder.esp
19 13 SexoutTryout.esm
20 14 SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
21 15 SexoutKennel.esp
22 16 FBCaptured.esp
23 17 FBFarm.esp
24 18 Project Nevada - Core.esm
25 19 Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
26 1a Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
27 1b Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
28 1c msexBase.esm
29 1d msexTopsOffice.esm
30 1e The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
31 1f DarNifiedUINV.esp
32 20 CASM with MCM.esp
33 21 SexoutPosNew.esp
34 22 SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
35 23 SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
36 24 SexoutAmra.esp
37 25 merccustom.esp
38 26 jailhouserockette.esp
39 27 SexoutBreeder.esp
40 28 WastelandCourier.esp
41 29 epock.esp
42 2a SexoutCyberKennel.esp
43 2b WeaponModsExpanded.esp
44 2c SexoutConsequences.esp
45 2d SunnyCompanion.esp
46 2e msexFort.esp
47 2f SexoutKennelShow.esp
48 30 SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp
49 31 SexoutSS_C.esp
50 32 msexCourtesan.esp
51 33 msexVeronica.esp
52 34 TwistedMinds.esp
53 35 SexoutMissMoo.esp
54 36 Free Tribal Outfits.esp
55 37 Type3 Leather Armors.esp
56 38 sexysleepwear.esp
57 39 MikotoBeauty.esp
58 3a SmallerTalk.esp
59 3b SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
60 3c SexoutSexAssault.esp
61 3d st.esp
62 3e SexoutRapist.esp
63 3f SexoutAssassin.esp
64 40 SexoutDrugs.esp
65 41 SexoutSpunk.esp
66 42 WMX-DLCMerged.esp
67 43 Project Nevada - WMX.esp
68 44 Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
69 45 Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
70 46 Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
71 47 Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
72 48 Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
73 49 WMX-POPMerged.esp
74 4a FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - ENB Full.esp
FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - Full.esp

Hi, I'm not sure if it's from this mod but I'm having a weird problem whenever my character have the "fertile" spell/perk active. Arousal from spunk stops working for my character, all control keys from spunk and sexout positioning stops working whenever the spell/perk is active.

Had a look at the fertile effects, there's nothing in there but a couple of buffs, so the issue isn't at my end.

Update 20160204.1:

Adjustments to Pregnancy buffs for creatures, all now have some negative effect

Added buffs for Brahmin & Spore plant pregnancy

Reduced some spell effects durations from 99days to 1 hour ( they should have been removed by scripts anyway)

Had a look at the fertile effects, there's nothing in there but a couple of buffs, so the issue isn't at my end.

Update 20160204.1:

Reduced some spell effects durations from 99days to 1 hour ( they should have been removed by scripts anyway)

I was about to post my issue from yesterday (which I had first posted in the SexoutNG thread) regarding Positioning not working when I had PregnancyV3 enabled, but then I saw that update and gave it a try.

It's fixed now.  I can have PregnancyV3 running and Positioning works just fine now.  Thanks!

Update 20160204.1:

I was about to post my issue from yesterday (which I had first posted in the SexoutNG thread) regarding Positioning not working when I had PregnancyV3 enabled, but then I saw that update and gave it a try.

It's fixed now.  I can have PregnancyV3 running and Positioning works just fine now.  Thanks!

Hmm well I didn't do anything on anything related to the fertility spells so more likely you fixed something else somehow :)