Halstrom you were right, i had a high lvl of BunX. I set the drugs duration on SCR to 0% and now getting the zOva, although with the latest beta i'm getting like 18 at 50% fertility :), when i reduced fertility to 5% i got 1, think this was the minimum you mentioned before.

Still testing things, like rolling back to the latest version and in that one it's good, getting just 1.

Halstrom you were right, i had a high lvl of BunX. I set the drugs duration on SCR to 0% and now getting the zOva, although with the latest beta i'm getting like 18 at 50% fertility :), when i reduced fertility to 5% i got 1, think this was the minimum you mentioned before.

Still testing things, like rolling back to the latest version and in that one it's good, getting just 1.

Hmm, shouldn't get 18 ova even if you acheived 200% fertility by drugs or MCM slider, I'll look into that, I must have screwed something up there.

I have seen Ova occasionally pile up. At one point I briefly had 8, and briefly saw 3 a couple times. Does not seem to keep happening though, and was unable to reproduce the problem.  For me at least I generally had the amount I expected.

Ahh. I found what causes this and hopefully fixed it and I thing the Fertility cycle tokens were suffering the same issue, just not noticeable.

Is the Nude bodyswapping working ok with this version  except when the player is in animations? I haven't been able to check.

New Update 20130307.1beta:

Fixes to Ova overflow & Fertility cycle

Updated some startup / error messages

Added more pregnancy outfits to random wandering people with toggle in MCM to turn on

Run into a problem with preg coded outfits not changing preg coding...gimme a few (ie p2 and p3 stating p2 and p3 even worn in succession)

Nope tried other saves bodyswapping not working at all.

Also, tried getting her pregnant, and had the growing fetus, but no pregnancy notes beyond that fertility hung in the same place.

Run into a problem with preg coded outfits not changing preg coding...gimme a few (ie p2 and p3 stating p2 and p3 even worn in succession)

Nope tried other saves bodyswapping not working at all.

Also, tried getting her pregnant, and had the growing fetus, but no pregnancy notes beyond that fertility hung in the same place.

Is that issue with version 20130307.1? It seemed to swap some of the pregnant outfits in the test box I tried, but I wasn't pregnant at the time.

Ahh found a screwup issue with 20130307.1, it must have only worked on the first swap. Fixed Now I hope.

New Update 20130307.2beta:

Fix to Bodyswapping

OK Hal I have good new and bad news

Good News? Bellys are showing while naked and not having sex, yay!

Bad News? Fertility does not seem to be changing. When I mentioned my gal got pregnant but still had a fertility level it was constant, and trying to see if pregnancies were normal fertility never advanced, even on a 1 day cycle jumping 2 hours at a time.

I dont know the state of giant ant pregnancies, but halstrom, if you could make sure they're at least functional over the weekend that would help me a ton for my next episode.

I can't check them out right now either, or else I would for you.

They are coded and should be functional, I know the eggs hatch ok, haven't tried the pregnancy for belly size though. I'll drop some ant pregnacies into the test container. I've also simplifed the forced adding of pregnancies at some stage, you should be able to just add a pregnancy token to any NPC running a fertility token and it will set up the pregnancy start.

Had a quick look at Ant code, I found I had missed ants & the added Deathclaws in couple of places of pregnancy code defining belly size etc, still haven't tested though, we have separate pregnancies of 4 types of ant, random, worker, soldier & queen. Currently they all lay the same random egg till the next SCR update is released, but that egg will spawn worker or soldier randomly 80% / 20%. Still sorting the SCR update, hopefully release a beta in next few days, now I just sorted a couple of showstoppers out.

New Update 20130308.2:

Added fixes for Ant pregnancy support.

Added Ant pregnancies & eggs to test box

Fix for Dark & Black Deathclaw pregnancies not increasing Bellysize

What determines the final belly size?  Species, or number of offspring, or something else?  Because 12 canine offspring, 62% pregnancy, and still at belly size 0 seems a little off.

A combination of all of the above, I'm still working on it, what version is this with?

What determines the final belly size?  Species, or number of offspring, or something else?  Because 12 canine offspring, 62% pregnancy, and still at belly size 0 seems a little off.

A combination of all of the above, I'm still working on it, what version is this with?

Was 20130301.1, switched to 20130308.2 after that post.  Going to run another test though, there might be more to the bug than I thought.  I'm thinking some pregnancy state from an earlier something might not have turned off.

EDIT:  I'm thinking this might be a bug with SexoutBreeder instead.  It seems that a particular guaranteed pregnancy is kinda bugged.  Most of it goes fine, birth happens, but the size never goes beyond 0, and the "Maybe Pregnant" condition isn't removed after birth.  This prevents further pregnancies outside of other "guaranteed" methods.

Was 20130301.1, switched to 20130308.2 after that post.  Going to run another test though, there might be more to the bug than I thought.  I'm thinking some pregnancy state from an earlier something might not have turned off.

EDIT:  I'm thinking this might be a bug with SexoutBreeder instead.  It seems that a particular guaranteed pregnancy is kinda bugged.  Most of it goes fine, birth happens, but the size never goes beyond 0, and the "Maybe Pregnant" condition isn't removed after birth.  This prevents further pregnancies outside of other "guaranteed" methods.

After checking some scripts, I'm thinking that this bug might possibly be caused by having too many offspring at once.  The pregnancy that causes the bug adds six coyote pups and six dog pups for a total of 12 offspring.

EDIT:  Verified, sorta.  Having too many offspring at once causes a bugged pregnancy.  Dunno what the max amount is.

Thanks halstrom, but I need all the eggs that the player receives in her inventory to be the same. I'm gonna handle the whole designating rolls after the birth so I need all the eggs that the player turns in to be the same. If the eggs are the same, but something random hatches out of them, then that's ok too.

No probs, II'll leave the standard eggs random. The others will only work if added by a mod.

After checking some scripts, I'm thinking that this bug might possibly be caused by having too many offspring at once.  The pregnancy that causes the bug adds six coyote pups and six dog pups for a total of 12 offspring.

EDIT:  Verified, sorta.  Having too many offspring at once causes a bugged pregnancy.  Dunno what the max amount is.

Yeah too many at once will cause bugs, I limit the number of each type but it gets more complicated to try limit the total number. I have plans to break up the pregnancy scripts later to improve that, but deep into SCR update at the moment. Itried at one stage to allow multiple species of pregnancy but it got too mmessy and I put code in to greatly reduce the chance of it occuring.

New Update 20130310.1:

Changed visible inventory tokens over to invisible type, may still be visible for now but are in Apparel rather than Misc, the old tokens still exist, some like mut/miscarry & bodyswapping should swap automatically to new, some like the Pregnancy or Birthing won't swap if they are present but should use the new token from now on, so shouldn't break existing pregnancies. I will tick the hidden checkbox on the Apparel Tokens in a week or so once we know they are working ok, they use exactly the same scripts as the old tokens so shouldn't be any issues there, I haven't swapped the Fertility tokens, will do that next release.

I checked coyotes & dogs, they use the same pregnancy parameters for size duration etc, so not sure what to do is the Coyote /Dog pregnancy is causing issues, it should work in theory, I'll have to give it a go and have a look sometime.

I tweaked some of the Pregnancy start/max sizes & duration's, some were a bit too big and also tweaked the belly sizing to make the belly bigger for multiple pregnancy.

Added separate test trunk for Pregnancy stuff

Could we have the inviso tokens on an option? I know some of us are probably a bit more of the "control freak" type and would like to see whats going on with at least doing "showinventory" on characters rather than having the debug list on all the time. Yay/nay?

I am using the "beware of Girl 'D" breast" body and was wondering if there was a nude pregnant body and pregnant armor for this or one similar? I saw a few BNB huge breast nude and armors, but the Cali bod is the one that is loading. How do I get the larger breasted nude to load instead? And if there are some other vanilla armors for that one, I could use it. Its closer than cali.

Could we have the inviso tokens on an option? I know some of us are probably a bit more of the "control freak" type and would like to see whats going on with at least doing "showinventory" on characters rather than having the debug list on all the time. Yay/nay?

I will probably leave the counter ones visible for quite a while and hopefully do some more work on the scanner once the updated SCR is released. I'm not sure there's anyway to easily toggle them from playable to unplayable.

I am using the "beware of Girl 'D" breast" body and was wondering if there was a nude pregnant body and pregnant armor for this or one similar? I saw a few BNB huge breast nude and armors, but the Cali bod is the one that is loading. How do I get the larger breasted nude to load instead? And if there are some other vanilla armors for that one, I could use it. Its closer than cali.

I have planned support for larger breasts with lactation too up to D cup as there are some for some outfits, but haven't had time to work on it and there need to be a couple of hundred more body meshes made by someone who wants them bad enough, I can't do meshes. The bigger breast are currently sufixed with B4 rather than B3.

Also theere's a mod called dynamically sizing breasts here, I'm hoping to play with that a bit latter and perhaps save a lot of meshes being made by someone.

I will probably leave the counter ones visible for quite a while and hopefully do some more work on the scanner once the updated SCR is released. I'm not sure there's anyway to easily toggle them from playable to unplayable.

I have planned support for larger breasts with lactation too up to D cup as there are some for some outfits, but haven't had time to work on it and there need to be a couple of hundred more body meshes made by someone who wants them bad enough, I can't do meshes. The bigger breast are currently sufixed with B4 rather than B3.

Also theere's a mod called dynamically sizing breasts here, I'm hoping to play with that a bit latter and perhaps save a lot of meshes being made by someone.

Thanks for the answer. I am not much for meshes myself or I would give it a go.

New Update 20130310.1:

Changed visible inventory tokens over to invisible type, may still be visible for now but are in Apparel rather than Misc, the old tokens still exist, some like mut/miscarry & bodyswapping should swap automatically to new, some like the Pregnancy or Birthing won't swap if they are present but should use the new token from now on, so shouldn't break existing pregnancies. I will tick the hidden checkbox on the Apparel Tokens in a week or so once we know they are working ok, they use exactly the same scripts as the old tokens so shouldn't be any issues there, I haven't swapped the Fertility tokens, will do that next release.

I checked coyotes & dogs, they use the same pregnancy parameters for size duration etc, so not sure what to do is the Coyote /Dog pregnancy is causing issues, it should work in theory, I'll have to give it a go and have a look sometime.

I tweaked some of the Pregnancy start/max sizes & duration's, some were a bit too big and also tweaked the belly sizing to make the belly bigger for multiple pregnancy.

Added separate test trunk for Pregnancy stuff

Hello here. Is there in sexout a formlist referencing all tokens ?

I'm working for fun on a mod removing all typed items from a slave NPC (with removeAllTypedItems) but I must deactivate the options for removing armors and misc cause it break many mods.

Exceptions in a form list would be great :)