Hey everyone I have a tiny issue where for some reason some of the clothes turn into the pregnant version and some dont one of them being leather armor but when I check it says that I have it installed

Leather and metal armors don't stretch so have to be crafted form an original outfit.

Hey everyone I have a tiny issue where for some reason some of the clothes turn into the pregnant version and some dont one of them being leather armor but when I check it says that I have it installed

Leather and metal armors don't stretch so have to be crafted form an original outfit.

Ahhh makes sense thanks.

Is this normal? Latest Pregnancy version.

http://imgur.com/a/BuGhp

No it's not normal. It would appear that you don't have the most recent SCR installed. Since I added those references in the most recent SCR, so install that and you shouldn't see those errors anymore. ;)

Yeah, I feel stupid now. X.X

No big deal, and your using FNVEdit which a lot of people have 0 idea how that works.

p.s. I feel stupid all the time. I think it's my natural state of being. :P

Ahhh makes sense thanks.

Or find the item # and use a command lol

Ahhh makes sense thanks.

Or find the item # and use a command lol

You right cant believe that didnt cross my mind

Hi , i use this mod with the advanced medical scanner plugin ,everything worked ok  except for the scanner showing chet from goodsprings as the father/mother everytime,now in a new game i killed chet and no pregnancy happens ,when cheking with the scanner it says something like sperm count 0 ,semen count 37 ,semen in womb 37 ,ova count 2 ,so is this how things work (chet has all the sperm of the game) or is it me who diden't install things properly .

Hi , i use this mod with the advanced medical scanner plugin ,everything worked ok  except for the scanner showing chet from goodsprings as the father/mother everytime,now in a new game i killed chet and no pregnancy happens ,when cheking with the scanner it says something like sperm count 0 ,semen count 37 ,semen in womb 37 ,ova count 2 ,so is this how things work (chet has all the sperm of the game) or is it me who diden't install things properly .

I believe I read before there was something to do with the coding that did this with the advanced medical scaner plugin. (however haven't heard about the zero sperm if you kill Chet... )

Killing Chet should make no difference, Chet was just used as a placeholder for the father recording system that never got completed.

However in this situation.. Chet is the baby daddy of all pregnancies .. correct? :)

Apparently so, he is South Park Chef's brother :)

Is it normal that SexoutPregnancy always informs you via the "PregAddToFormLists: Preg Spawn Stuff Added" message (top left corner) that the stuff has been added to the leveled list after every quick load? Get's a little bit annoying tbh.

Hmm I never used quick loads so never seen the issue, it should only happen once each time it is set in MCM.

Is it normal that SexoutPregnancy always informs you via the "PregAddToFormLists: Preg Spawn Stuff Added" message (top left corner) that the stuff has been added to the leveled list after every quick load? Get's a little bit annoying tbh.

Hmm I never used quick loads so never seen the issue, it should only happen once each time it is set in MCM.

You never quick load? What?

Also, where does this message appear in the scripts of Pregnancy?

Not that the game is adding the stuff into the leveled lists every time I load the game and bloats them up like crazy.

You never quick load? What?

Also, where does this message appear in the scripts of Pregnancy?

Not that the game is adding the stuff into the leveled lists every time I load the game and bloats them up like crazy.

Nope I always normal load a saved game, quick saves and loads have been proven to be prone to failing and screwing up al sorts of thing especially using scripted mods.

The only similar messge I cn find is this line, which may be what you mean:

MessageEx "PregPeopleSpawn: Preg Spawn People Added (Non-Removable)" in the SexoutP0SPregPeople Spawn which is called from the bottom of SexoutP0SMain

If it actually says Formlists then its right Formlists empty on new games and do need to be repopulated.

Ok it seems like I forgot to add a reset in for PregPeopleSpawn Quest variable. This will hopefully fix that if that's the problem.

Update 20160824.1:

Fix for PregSpawn repeating