This has entirely stopped working.

I had an older version, thought there might be a problem, got a newer one, updated the main sexout files and now it's not even in the menu anymore. I might've missed something but don't think I did. Tried both the current stable and alpha versions and it was the same thing.

Load order:

FalloutNV.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
HonestHearts.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
DeadMoney.esm
More Perks.esm
Bugsy House.esp
More Traits.esm
SaxxonsQuestPack.esm
oHUD.esm
REZBajaIslandHome.esp
TribalPack.esm
URWLNV-001-Weather.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
CWDolls.esm
CWClothes.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
FAFFNV.esp
Hot Loading Screens.esp
Readius_NV.esp
Backsteppo Clothing Port V3.esp
Neckchains.esp
GFemalePyjamas.esp
More Traits Update.esp
More Perks Update.esp
GlovesGalore_DeadMoney.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutRapeGame.esp
Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp
Sexout-Another-Kick-Extension.esp
SexoutMojaveSchoolgirls.esp
TwistedMinds.esp
Lingerie.esp
SlavePoses.esp
weight50000.esp
A hair.esp
Nouk's Hairs.esp
Resident Evil - Jill Valentine Race.esp
My Cloth Collection NV.esp
MyClothWorld01.esp
TheDeterrent.esp
NewCass.esp
Crossbow.esp
01NodFireflyLaserRifle.esp
Wild West Sexy.esp
001 Project Weaponry.esp
Casey.esp
Ravishing Sin.esp
TG Blackwidow type3.esp
jodasbootz.esp
Kozzz_dresses(EN).esp
FSB.esp
FBSykes.esp
SKINNY in Vegas Basic.esp
Freeside Junkies Quests.esp
The Unnatural Selector.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
Desert Climat.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
URWLNV-007-Interiors.esp
URWLNV-004-OldWorldBlues.esp
URWLNV-002-DeadMoney.esp
URWLNV-003-HonestHearts.esp
URWLNV-005-LonesomeRoad.esp
CWDolls.esp
CWClothes.esp
CWDollsNVFix.esp
CWClothesNVFix.esp
new_race_.esp

I had an older version, thought there might be a problem, got a newer one, updated the main sexout files and now it's not even in the menu anymore. I might've missed something but don't think I did. Tried both the current stable and alpha versions and it was the same thing.

Load order:

Is SCR starting up ok and in the MCM menu, if SCR doesn't start Pregnancy won't start. Try turning on the debugging messages and see if anything comes up when starting.

Load order:

Is SCR starting up ok and in the MCM menu, if SCR doesn't start Pregnancy won't start. Try turning on the debugging messages and see if anything comes up when starting.

Oh gosh. I forgot to update SCR with the rest of the stuff. That was the problem. :lol:

I hate to throw a wet blanket out but has anyone other than user29 included the pregnancy mesh in their data packs?  I use Breeder and he's included the mesh but I downloaded the latest version of the datapack (20130422.1) and I couldn't find a pregnancy mesh in it.  I ask for those others that may not want Breeder but want to have this working.  I will say that I have had no problems and these mods are a blast to use.  BTW in order to not confuse people I mean a femaleupperbody.nif that has been modified to allow stretching in the belly to adjust for pregnancy - just like real life.

OK, I figured that the CTD's I ran into was because the program attempted to adjust my girl's figure.  What you're telling me is that the program tried to switch my girls mesh for another and it glitched.  Hmm....  Then it should have just switched her to a T3Cali because that's what my body was based off.  K2_Berry Dcup BNB was what I was using when the glitches happened.  Well I'm using T3Cali BNB now with no problems.

Does this mod add pumpkins? Why do I get pumpkins before birth? Is that some kind of a reference to Halloween release or something?

No, that's Breeder adding those  :)

I don't think I've come across any of its listed quests/features yet, but that mod seems to add a lot of things behind the scenes. So maybe pumpkins want to breed then in one of its quests? WTH? :)

I have a question about babies. Do they continue to grow up if you leave them somewhere, or if you sell... ahem, let someone else adopt them?

Yep they should do so, they should grow up while you are elsewhere at the normal rate and probably if you sell them too, not sure what happens when they mature into children inside a vendors inventory, I assume they pop out and wander off, never thought about that before, might have to look into that if it causes issues.

I have a question about babies. Do they continue to grow up if you leave them somewhere, or if you sell... ahem, let someone else adopt them?

Yep they should do so, they should grow up while you are elsewhere at the normal rate and probably if you sell them too, not sure what happens when they mature into children inside a vendors inventory, I assume they pop out and wander off, never thought about that before, might have to look into that if it causes issues.

The vendor should become the parent, I suppose, if such a thing is possible technically. I've actually sold one to the general store person in Goodsprings, but I've never been to Goodsprings since then. I wonder what happened. :)

Well currently parenting is basically all offspring following the player, so in theory they should start running to you where ever you are. There are plans afoot by a new plugin that will better track semen and allow parenting.

Go go and work :)

I need to be notified when a birth is done, at least to give the new slave's babies the slave faction. Do you think it's easy ?

Another way would be to have a formlist containing the mothers we want to give her factions to babies. I'll add slave in the list and you give to the baby all factions of the mother if notification is too hard.

Well, I'm not writing the new plugin myself, and not sure how it will all work yet, but I'm hoping to know the father of any pregnancy, but th tricky bit is finding the fathers faction as there's no function for that, we  will need to make a formlist containing all factions then check through them to see if the father is in one or more.

Yes, I did that list for debug purpose cause we can't have it directly by code :/

The problem is that each new mod have its new factions.

Maybe it would be better if each mod create a formlist with the faction it want to add on a mother and register this list in one pregnancy would manage.

The first problem is that babies are not containers and therefore can not contain much information.

It's not really my problem in Slaver's Life because I need to regain control when the baby becomes a child.

Is it possible to add a Sexout Pregnancy formlist that contains an object reference to be added to the inventory of each child and pointing to the mother by set/gettokenref ?

If the father is known, adding a second formlist could do the same job for the father.

This would meet all my needs as an added item allow me to intercept the actual birth of the child by using onAdd :)

First problem should be easily solved with a few NX variables, we can use them to create ref variables attached to any offspring with the fathers & mothers ref.

I really need to look into the NX Array stuff to see if I can create lists of the father & mother for each gestating offspring, baby/egg, young offspring & mature offspring, but to populate these I will be waiting til the new semen control plugin is ready by another modder here which will probably be at least a month away maybe after Xmas, and unfortunately work has just dumped a few busy weeks of project stuff on me :)

I really need to look into the NX Array stuff to see if I can create lists of the father & mother for each gestating offspring, baby/egg, young offspring & mature offspring, but to populate these I will be waiting til the new semen control plugin is ready by another modder here which will probably be at least a month away maybe after Xmas, and unfortunately work has just dumped a few busy weeks of project stuff on me :)

I'm a bit more optimistic ;)

• 2 weeks later...